Why shouldn't he be in Smash?

Why shouldn't he be in Smash?

Attached: 1564978716659m.jpg (598x1024, 57K)

Thought so.

Dork

Too variable. Too many different builds. He'd have to come in the for of several different miis.

>He

>Has

Because pic related is the better choice.

Attached: Artorias-of-the-Abyss_.jpg (1000x563, 97K)

He's my number one pick for dlc, so I can only give you reasons as to why he should be in.

Nintendo has no sensible business benefit to put him in as opposed to others.

Because smash is a Nintendo crossover, and not a representation of all of gaming?

Please don't assume gender.

there's no reason not to
>well-known and popular series, active playerbase across all the games in the trilogy
>relevant, anyone familiar with vidya has at least heard of it in some form or another
>spiritual successor to one of the oldest 3D RPG series and one of the oldest 3D Japanese console games
>remaster was announced to the public via a Nintendo Direct, and it's one of the few non-Nintendo series to get an amiibo
>brimming with potential for moves due to the sheer amount of weapons, spells, and items
>tons of stages, music, spirits, etc to pull from all three games
>composer for all three games has worked with Smash since Brawl
>Bamco loves promoting it, Sakurai has played the games, Nintendo clearly sees some interest in it

Attached: crow-cookieekun.jpg (1280x906, 261K)

Because snoy needs him

Attached: 1562140998563.png (573x346, 355K)

Where have you been the last few years?

>not a representation of all of gaming
But that's wrong.

Attached: Doompilled.jpg (1394x668, 183K)

Dark Souls isn't Sony exclusive

dear god it just keeps getting worse

why would you want more sword characters?

what character is in smash that isn't a representation of a series with a massive presence on Nintendo consoles?

Snake

Explain Hero

yikes, what a fucking retarded ass pic

Imagine if DaS1 actually had that atmosphere in firelink. Would unironically have been game of the generation.

Based and Doompilled, can’t wait until he’s in

Attached: B84AD4E8-73E8-4CF2-B52C-5E2D064A862E.png (675x782, 623K)

metal gear had a pretty big presence on Nintendo consoles, just because the modern ones aren't doesn't mean he's completely third party

>DaS1 had shit atmospher-

Attached: Firelink_shrine02-2.jpg (1356x916, 860K)

Every single character that has been in Smash has been on a Nintendo console. Chosen Undead fits that rule so he's a possibility.

B is shotgun blast
Up B is rocket boot boost
Side B is rocket launcher
Down B is stomp
A attacks are chainsaw swipes
Smash is BFG

Most sword users already have similar combos/animations, do you really need another doing the same quick slashes and big wind up? At least give him boss soul weapons or the Moonlight

Most sword users already have similar combos/animations, do you really need another doing the same quick slashes and big wind up? At least give him boss soul weapons or the Moonlight greatsword

by that logic glover and L-block are just as likely, also Rob64

Absolute samefag.

Think bigger my friend. Not just Artorias but his dog to. Have them tag out like pokemon trainer.

Bait too obvious, try again fag

Attached: bait replies.png (1024x1024, 74K)

>down B is stomp
That sounds satisfying.

He doesn't have a sword

Make a new one with the next door saying "no anime characters"

Attached: Extreme Anger Goku.jpg (900x1200, 1.39M)

>glover and L-block
yes please, humanoids are boring

Because Lloyd is getting in smash.

Attached: 1565301746689.gif (400x450, 64K)

sure
as a mii costume

-e

He's in.

Attached: Wolf.jpg (1080x600, 67K)

>as a mii costume
Heck no, he's going to be a playable.

Attached: spydoubt.png (805x682, 363K)

She

it was never exclusive user

He would be such a good inclusion, so much moveset variety. Dunno why they’re not that requested

What would his moveset be? There's so much material to work with, but I feel like either his down B or down Smash should be lighting stake.

His Smash should be this.

Attached: Smough Blast Radius Death.webm (853x480, 2.74M)

His Smash should be dying?

Yes.

Attached: Ceaseless Discharge.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

jesus christ that lingering hitbox

Artorias is a boring character that only appeals to edgelords.

I'd love to have him in smash but is right
so many armor sets, weapon types, spell types and playstyles
everyones version of the chosen undead is different
my version of the chosen undead is just a naked fuck with the big club, no clothes and a sack on his head
OP's pic is by far the most iconic set from dark souls and most people would be understanding of why the chosen undead will be somewhat of a link/hero clone but there would also be people that are upset about him not being a heavy with a big sword or a lightweight dexfag or spellcaster and for that matter what kind of spellcaster should he be? pyro? faith? int?

the standard sword/shield moveset could translate pretty well to Smash outside of aerials

Am I the only one who want ghosts and goblins in the style of DS?

>Am I the only one
Statistically unlikely.

Because too much Swordsmen?
(I don't mind that inclusion if it's fresh, but I wouldnt mind a more iconic old character either)