What does Ninja Gaiden 4 need to revitalize the series and to be considered a huge success, in the same vein as DMC5?

What does Ninja Gaiden 4 need to revitalize the series and to be considered a huge success, in the same vein as DMC5?

Attached: ninja gaiden.jpg (300x168, 9K)

needs to be good instead of shit

this

halo

itagaki, but i heard he left the games industry.

We already got it it was called Yaiba and the game was amazing

/thread

americanize the artstyle

fpbp

Attached: AGTL.jpg (2633x1542, 280K)

The sad part is, you're probably right.

I haven't played God Hand yet still but damn that's actually pretty reasonable. I'd put W101 and Bayonetta both in God-tier though.

>only 2.5 million
>a huge success

Bayonetta would be god tier if it had an option to disable the cutscenes and QTE

>Bayonetta would be god tier if it had an option to disable the cutscenes and QTE
Most cutscenes can be skipped but the QTEs I understand.

Yea you can skip it but it's not instantaneous and there's multiple of them to skip in a row.
You too much time pausing and skipping all those cutscenes, that's why completely disabling them would be perfect.

Make it good, instead of lukewarm bathwater with some turds floating in it, Jesus Murphy, the fuck happened to Team Ninja.

is ninja gaiden black available anywhere besides xboxhueg?

>DMC4 and Bayonetta above NG2
I don’t know what fucking herb you are smoking

xbox 360, and xbox one

DMC5 is same tier as 4.

If you have a 360 you can buy it for $10 on the Xbox marketplace, and it's backwards compatible on the bone

>I don’t know what fucking herb you are smoking
NG2 has the misfortune of having one of the best combat systems in any game ever made stuck in a shitty, otherwise bland, unfinished game. Jesus, the balance is all sorts of fucked. When it's good, it's fucking good, when it's bad, it's downright broken.

Playstation Vita. Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus is Black with even more content.

yes, both ascended god tier

>DMC5
>Huge success

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge wasn't that bad. It should be on the list somewhere

I need to go back and play w101 again.

It was the definition of okay. Probably the most mediocre cuhrayzee game there ever was.

Don't mislead people into buying an inferior product.
Black is the only way to play Ninja Gaiden.

Start by releasing an HD Collection for PC.

he's even recommending the vita version which i heard has a shit framerate.

It's not made by From Soft and doesn't play like Dark Souls so it can't afford to not include a baby bitch/journalist difficulty mode these days. I guarantee if DMC5 didn't have Human mode journalists would have ravaged it for being too hard, more than they bitched about it not being DmC2.