AC Switch thread

Classic and New Friends welcome! What do you think about the new game? Did they finally add enough content to satisfy your gamecube urges? Personally, I'm doubting that this game will have as much interesting content when it comes to villager dialogue and village activities (Morning exercises etc.). Do you think this one will FINALLY top the Japanese Gamecube release?

Attached: 1554400466993.png (200x200, 55K)

Animal Crossing one gamecube is the worst version. You couldn't even wear hats or masks.

Attached: 1559849232793.png (2446x2240, 1.25M)

God I love Sable. She truly is best character.

i mean, each AC game basically just builds onto the last one. no reason to play the older ones other than nostalgia

I hope she actually opens up just like in Wild World. New Leaf hardly even tried.

Attached: 1554762363623.jpg (750x1134, 89K)

But can I fuck copper in this one?

The Japanese GCU version was on another level when compared to DS and Wii. You must not have played the GameCube version.

Anyone who thinks the gamecube version is less superior than the later games has shit taste, go play pocket camp and enjoy your gacha items

Hopefully the new game has good music thats on par with the past titles, also I hope you can travel to other kinds of islands, like a jungle.

I'm just hoping Nintendo is just being coy with the island theme. The phrasing of "Deserted Island Package" makes it seem like there would (should) be other packages to choose from. Fans have wanted to choose their location for ages and they literally showed us this with the desert in HHD

I'm hoping for an ost similar to the first game, but with the mood of New Leaf. Somehting silly and fun, but a bit more moody at night.

This, but less hostile.

I'd kill for a town layout that doesn't suck. I usually go with the first one I get and never delete, so this would be a godsend.

Attached: 1521940315.tsampikos_isabelle_clean_mar18.png (927x1200, 627K)

Attached: ac bill.png (1332x1500, 2.94M)

What was so great about the Japanese GCU version? I really dont know anything about this.

Played New Leaf finally.
Why do I feel like Sable might actually have a crush on the Mayor?

She wants the Isabelle Treatment

I'm playing new leaf now and it's such a god damn fun game. The new game is gonna be so good.

It looked heavely inspired by Pocket Camp and exactly the same as the last game except now you have to build everything.
I was expecting something similar to the AC circuit in MK8.

The mk8 track works because they can do lower detail since its a racing game and nothing has to be interactable.the new game targeted high resolution and frame rate over super detailed textures and lighting and I think that's appropriate considering animal crossing feels very much like a cartoon.

Town customization is an amazing feature, I will put hundreds of hours into that alone.

Isabelle is a loyal worker and secretary.
Sable is legit hoping that she'll see the mayor every day, so much that she asks her sister if she thinks he'll show up.

im hopping theres more villager interaction stuff

There was honestly already a lot in new leaf. For example, villagers would invite you over and let you buy one of their things. People really underrated all the cool stuff in new leaf.

Bump

Attached: isabelle chin grabbed.png (826x885, 123K)

I want to fuck that dog