If you could select the setting of any game to be on any celestial body, what would it be?

If you could select the setting of any game to be on any celestial body, what would it be?

Attached: 1D020724-7E59-4DAA-A35F-A3E2C2199A59.jpg (2120x1600, 208K)

ur mum

Neptune or Saturn, it would take place in buoyant habitats floating on the clouds

The 12th one near the edge of the solar system that's almost 1 light year away

Titan would be pretty cool

Europa. A high fi imagining of a kamino-like planet after planetary warming. Or an intrepid ice planet with a terrifying ocean beneath the ice...

Venus, it's a shame sci-fi mostly gives it a wide berth, I think it would be a really cool place. Yes I know it's hot as shit.

And sulfur clouds

Uranus

lmao

There's something really comfy about ocean planets where it's storming nonstop all the time.

Maybe there are lava women below the clouds.

uh, earth

Considering there's literally only one body we know of at all that can support life the choices are pretty fucking slim faggot

Earth

Titan can and Europa can

Depends on the exact nature of the setting. I would think the best two would be either a colonial Martian setting, or else the Moon proper. Former would be nice for exploring some science-futurist elements, the latter would be good for a game focusing on hardcore space mechanics (due to being well-known enough for accurate mapping and setting crafting).

A wandering planet, moving from one solar system to another to find a new home--ie The Wandering Earth.

underrated

A third-person action game with RPG elements.

Proxima Centauri b

Attached: mindworms.png (539x465, 168K)

Earth

A cloud city over Venus would be kino.

Attached: 0_0deCUcpaNuCkUcbH[1].jpg (1936x1090, 190K)

you mean sedna?

speculation
also Enceladus is a better bet than Titan

Any moon of a gas giant, having that on the horizon at night would be both spectacular and alien all the same time. I also like the idea of a space station orbiting a similar setting, Prey handled it pretty well.

Massive spacestation over a planet covered with deep oceans, heavy exploration, story mode in space and survival down below

The solid inner core of one of the outer planets. Neptune in particular would be cool because there could be some spooky explanation for why it radiates more energy than it receives from the sun.

Attached: artist-concept-of-sunrise-on-neptune.jpg (975x650, 149K)