Lord forgive me, for I'm gonna say it

Lord forgive me, for I'm gonna say it.

Attached: her.png (435x460, 206K)

Tranny game. You're not welcome here.

Cute and femenine penis

P

Not so fast user!

Attached: 1529379289575.png (305x341, 172K)

C

COMBO BREAKER!

PECK

FUCK TRANN*IDS

***B***N

Good meme, bro. I'm sure you're all the rage on Reddit.

Let me explain something to you, Yea Forums is a liberal site. Channers are liberal netizens. Always have been. Always will be.

You can stay a while if you'd like, but you're swimming with the sharks, pal. You've been warned.

Attached: IMG_0399.png (960x720, 515K)

TRANS RIGHTS *dabs*

retard take
Liberals are all about enforcing status quo ideology and banning or censoring anything which confronts or makes fun of their worldview.
The reason Yea Forums is stereotyped as a hive of racism and misogyny is BECAUSE that is created when there isn't mandatory enforced PC culture as seen on reddit, resetera, and elsewhere.

make all children trans!

>Yea Forums is a liberal site. Channers are liberal netizens. Always have been. Always will be.
Stop drinking Kool-Aid, mate. Your brain rotted and slipped out your eye sockets.

Look at this 20-something idiot trying to explain what something he wasn't around to experience was like. Also, conservatives fit your first sentence to a tee. When will you forever underaged shit for brains realize that you're being played by both sides of the same coin?

Most Channers support Communism, or at least the stated goals of Communism.

channers want welfare capitalism

this but unironically

cunny?

DARLING!!

>implying Yea Forums is conservative
>implying I am conservative
conservatives are just as big lolcows as liberals, but the hysteria of the latter makes them more milkable

Liberals are just the new version of 90s christian boomers who thought DOOM encouraged satanism. Except instead of satanism it's the boogeyman of racism

>B
Of course that kid has to keep it, she spend effort and money in doing it so is hers

I want to be Hat Kid's seat cushion

Hat Kid is one of the few Indie crossover characters I could see working in a game like Smash