Escape of Abnormality Lobotomy Corporation will bring death. Be careful

Escape of Abnormality Lobotomy Corporation will bring death. Be careful.

Attached: Screenshot_173.png (366x261, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/12grXxFkog_fbhReJRad1OXwYLyyg_ekr/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just lost my first playthrough to lucifer in a fedora on day 15 or so. Why is this game so damn good?

Also what in the fuck did he mean by "One of you is a devil?. Was I wrong for starting over from day one again, thinking there was no coming back?

Attached: 1541185405994.jpg (400x400, 12K)

I don't remember who wanted the Sheepskin gifts, but I got them. I'll post the save in next post.
>already filled the clock
Don't worry, he'll come back.

Attached: Screenshot_174.png (840x403, 314K)

drive.google.com/file/d/12grXxFkog_fbhReJRad1OXwYLyyg_ekr/view
I tried to get that Da Capo gift but holy hell the grind is boring.

Attached: Screenshot_175.png (767x709, 301K)

in the perspective of the employees do you think they meet any human above the sephirah?

like, someone must deliver food for them, or is that done by the cl*rks?

Attached: 1563398287839.png (1108x900, 484K)

>he'll come back
The two other reset options didn't do shit which surprised me, so surely resetting to day one at least put him back into fedora form with an empty clock r-right?

Attached: 1548909025075.jpg (455x451, 26K)

Hmm, only one way to find out.

Attached: sticker (25).png (252x224, 15K)

ha ha ha ha
haaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahhaha

Attached: 1561615025152.gif (640x360, 3.29M)

>he fell for the false prophet maymay
rofl

Just nabbed this funky boy, what am I in for with minimal spoilers?

Attached: funky boi.png (1091x784, 499K)

hes easy to handle actually
not related to apoc birb

Him breaching and killing the fuck out of your weak agents and clerks.

Holy shit. A long time ago i saw this game on youtube, did some digging and got hooked until i 100% it. I still listen to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd trumpet soundtracks sometimes.
Anyone i told about it stamped it off as a bad SCP clone.
Hello, Lobanons.

>Bad SCP clone
fucking how, the game isn't like anything else out there, yet alone anything related to SCP. That's some "Digimon is just bad Pokemon" level thinking.

Attached: 1564595863962.png (500x643, 115K)

Attached: 1544622995636.jpg (1468x1468, 73K)

Well, as soon as a facility containing monsters that would be better off dead is mentioned, SCP is the first thing that springs to mind. Add to that the unfortunate event that made this game's english translation mostly machine-based (shit). Combined with the suprisingly common mentality of "digimon? That's like bootleg pokemon right?" mentality that produces:
SCP clone.

yes it feels about right

Attached: 1563460918195.jpg (654x1102, 238K)

Dw death and destruction is part of the process.

Even worse, it's "Digimon is just bad Pokemon" in a universe where Pokemon doesn't even have any official games. It's just a series of randoms making up their own designs and trying to fit it into a community-ran wiki

op, sell me on this shit, what's this game about?

It doesn't have any official games but the games that spring to mind when you think "SCP the game" feel so little like a fan game anymore that they might as well be official.

imagine if they put all of the content in this game into an actually decent/playable game. I'd actually pay money for that. very glad i pirated this utter piece of trash mobile game. The SCP stuff is cool, the game is BAD. Like, seriously god awful.

It's exactly what it says on the box. Monster management sim. Any more than that and it's getting into story spoilers.

you are manager
everyone is insane. your secretay is a yandere. all your friends are dead. the cactus will kill you. your employees will die trying to do things you tell them to.

abnomalities give energy. you get energy to save the world. gotta figure out how to save the world.

you are also insane.

Attached: 1559347923980.jpg (1000x1600, 135K)

Wankstain

Attached: 1564702779491.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Attached: 1565367329646.png (500x329, 233K)

Yeah, a couple of the fan games are good enough to be considered official tier. Still, none of them are management sims. It's like if Digimon of that universe was the first to be an RPG but people said it ripped of the pokemon wiki anyways

You get a new SCP each day (eventually more than 1 each day). All the management mechanics are streamlined and simplified, there are 4 things you can do with each SCP (few exceptions have extra stuff) and there are 4 stats that correspond to each of the 4 things. Doing each task will allow you to get info about the SCPs until you know everything about them.

There's a quasi-RTS aspect where you need to micro your units to kill/contain a threat while ideally letting them all survive. You basically need to make sure everyone survives most of the time because you have a limited amount of hiring/upgrading points for your employees. You have to retry every time some RNG element instakills an employee.

You can't see your employees' HP when they are fighting an enemy in a large group. You have to click through a couple menus to get to it, and even then you'll only be able to view up to 5 employees' stats at once. Every time you issue a command to your units you have to reselect them.

Every 5 in-game days, you get a "memory repository" day, which basically means you can constantly reset that day to accumulate research info on all the SCPs you currently have, as well as farm for equipment. This means every 5 days you ideally will spend 1 hour straight doing the same tedious shit, building up points on all the same SCPs you already know about.

Escape of Abnormality Lobotomy Corporation will bring memory leaks. Be careful.

Better just hope you don't pick him again user.
ARISE MY SERVANTS!

im just gonna take a big [CENSORED]

Attached: 1563707172222.jpg (1000x1000, 82K)

oh man didn't even mention, while all the management mechanics are simplified, they aren't quite streamlined. There is zero automation, so once you know exactly what task works best with each SCP you have to constantly do the exact same shit. Send a brainlet in to do Insight work on the burning girl, send a Justice expert to do work on the butterfly man, etc. It does get a little "interesting" when you start getting WAW tier abnormalities because you need to remember certain things and the order in which to work on each abnormality, but it's only interesting at first and it quickly becomes insanely tedious. Having to make sure my Attachment expert was ready to calm down queen of hatred EVERY SINGLE MELTDOWN is fucking AIDS.

Holy shit, fuck Violet Midnight

Attached: 1564701071918.png (1000x1000, 182K)

I guess that's what I guess for thinking I was clever for doing some "free testing".

Attached: 1550200514479.png (140x97, 20K)

>he did believed in god
how did you liked your great love for us aleph edition

Attached: 1563137343311.png (595x417, 66K)

I just got fucked up far worse by green midnight
Violet wasn't that bad asides from that time I got cocky.
The free violet shields from la luna's weapon are NOT in fact enough to protect you from two purple spikes.

I thought I was doing good, had de-clerked like 5 meltdowns prior, and called in the rabbits on 3 of the shrines (one was in Central, so that took up two squads of rabbits). They managed to take the one in central down to half health, and while I was moving guys around, didn't notice one of the white tentacles until it hit almost all of my agents that were dodging pale and black, which caused a few to start panicking, which caused a chain reaction of panicking from those who tanked the tentacle, then shit hit the fan

Attached: 1564518126391.png (426x421, 242K)

The only human that would probably be above them would be you Also cl*rks are incapable of performing even the simplest tasks and are merely cannon fodder/problem causers.

Also Angela must be pretty thirsty. You should probably prioritize sating that.

Attached: Introducing the Semen Powered Toaster.png (968x1480, 403K)