Switch lite

Will you buy a switch lite anons?
strawpoll.me/18453402
This is a thread dedicated to the switch lite.
Personally people getting a switch lite are only getting Nintendo games which runs fine on handheld mode.

Attached: switchlite.jpg (1214x933, 367K)

Nope I already have a Switch. Buying this is like buying a 2DS.

Find somewhere else to do your job, marketer.

I’d consider it, but there’s not a chance in hell I’m buying one just so in a year it becomes literally unplayable because half the controller just does whatever the fuck it wants.

Really sad, because I’m not buying new joy cons so I can’t take my Switch outside anywhere. Might as well have just made a regular fucking console.

No I’m getting the red box one with the better battery life instead. I like playing docked sometimes.

Bump. I think I will get a switch lite if it doesn't drift

why isn't this thread getting bumped

>not supporting nintendo as much as you can defeating the snoy menace
Fuck off my Yea Forums

Because nobody gives a fuck about the Switch Lite

Sony is defeating themselves with their commiefornia censorship bullshit
Call me when Nintendo releases a Switch with a hardware upgrade.

Did Nintendo ever explain why you can't plug this into a dock?

Attached: 1565383847437.png (327x317, 203K)

Waiting to see if I can use a third party dock on it. If so then yes, if not then I'll get a regular one.

If the colors were better then maybe.

bump

It's supposed to be a dedicated handheld
But it uses the same USB 3 shit that works with the dock so I don't see why it wouldn't work if you have an extra set of joycon or a pro controller.
I bet it would work with a standard dock if you cut some plastic off

it already looks much better than the original switch since it's a proper handheld console, might buy it once it gets cheap in a year or so and install cfw so I can play whatever I want

you're not thinking like Nintendo
why make it compatible with the dock straight away when they can first market it as an exclusively handheld console to appeal to a different demographic and then release some overpriced dongle to make it dockable later down the line

That's if it's able to be hacked. The original Switch exploit was due to being able to slide a paperclip into the joycon rails, which the Lite doesn't have. You'll have to wait for a software exploit and it may never be found.

Better yet it does dock straight out of the box but they say it “doesn’t” dock because it doesn’t come with one.

Might be like 20 years later like the SNES-N64 carts

I wouldn't buy a console you can't hack. It just doesn't feel like I own a console If I'm not even allowed to make my own themes, and I can't love such a console.
To not hack your Switch is like getting cucked by Nintendo.

this is a machine for kids. stick with the bigger version.

What are the hopes for a permanently docked switch with better hardware?

Because this apparently is a direct market response thread: I'm open to it because I want a handheld, but ONLY if you unfuck your shit and get us a proper N64/Cube/SNES port library. Otherwise fuck off.

It's inferior in every way.
So no

No
I've never really played portable consoles that much. My 3DS just kind of gathered dust after I got tired of Animal Crossing, and I rarely took it anywhere. I would rather have a Switch that's like a normal console and just hooks up to the TV and doesn't have a portable option.

Attached: 1380552339860.gif (400x200, 524K)