Bans all videogames except the ones from Bethesda since his brother robert owns it

>bans all videogames except the ones from Bethesda since his brother robert owns it.
twitter.com/patrickklepek/status/969423833760444417
zenimax.com/about

How fucked is Yea Forums?

Attached: robert-2.jpg (720x616, 35K)

>Trump banning the sale of mature rated games to underage brats

how is this a bad thing? why wasn't this a thing before?

it'll be funny when video games really do get banned but all the violence still occurs and they have nothing else to blame

Wait. That's all it is?

we should be celebrating.

>implying anyone from v understands how politics works

as long as there are people still breathing, there would be plenty blame to still go around.

or it creates even more violence from the loss of an outlet.

I have a very bad feeling about this.

They're not gonna ban videogames. Practically every male under 40 is addicted to them.

>How fucked is Yea Forums?
0% fucked. The video game market is too big to mess with.

sounds like a good reason to ban them

>tfw voted for him just to spite libtards
>tfw will vote for him again just to spite libtards

Attached: 1564358708663.png (225x225, 19K)

Fuck gaming and fuck gamers.

based and even a little bit redpilled

I've had my fill of video games and I am a sack of shit. I'll gladly support banning anyone from turning into me.

Do people actually think Donald Trump has the power to ban video games?
People really overestimate the president's power.

Robert Altman is the Chairman and CEO, OP.

>Posted literally over a year ago
>Absolutely nothing changed since

>Trump banning the sale of mature rated games to underage brats
You already can't do this. You will get in trouble.
Thats like saying trump bans people from selling alcohol to minors, that law already exists

the game market in the west has gotten so bad now. I wouldn't even make me sad if everything got torn down. Infact, one of the good things is that Indie will actually be indie again.

makes sense,Yea Forums is full of underage normalfags who buy games,now i understand all the fuzz

Gamers are unironically gonna have to rise up

Reminder when he loses re-election in 2020, he'll be prosecuted for all his financial and federal crimes, and we'll finally be able to wipe out the cancer that /pol/ represents.

yeah they said the same about Hillary.

Except Trump is trying to take away everyone's video games now.

>retards cant into checking the date

I honestly hope Trump bans all video games

TODDDDDDDDDDDDD

Are there any videogames where the protagonist gets betrayed by his trusted advisor?

Attached: 1518574660366.png (630x630, 908K)

I think you mean the anthologist betrays everyone he promised to helped.

lol libs aren't gonna let another 2016 happen. Have you seen how hard they've been cracking down on everything since then there's no way he's winning next year

the retards on Yea Forums will still vote for him. Mostly non-americans cheering them on

No shit. This is literally the only reason any Trumptard can articulate for voting for him. The fact that you felt the need to post it as if it surprises anyone is embarrassing.

>hurr “orange man bad”
>hurr “keep seething tranny”
>hurr “stay mad”

There, I saved you some time.

Americans will ban schools and shopping malls before banning guns

Attached: 1521821563013.jpg (500x500, 73K)

>patrick (((klepek)))

Attached: 1486864627001.webm (654x485, 2.08M)

I voted for him because I was promised that he would either solve problems and make things better or destroy everything. He has not done either.

Attached: 1541445224642.png (616x636, 59K)

HOLY BASED

Back in my day violence among young people was blamed on Eminem, Marylin Manson, and TV. Video games just happen to be the low hanging fruit of the scapegoat tree these days. Even if they somehow disappeared, politicians would just find a new form of media to blame.

Attached: bb3b8bdd101a19d72c8a67e16a73c3881df81bdfr1-380-349v2_00.jpg (380x349, 26K)

>Bethesda is exempt
TODD, GODDAMN YOU

Video games didn't turn you into a sack of shit, you just use them as a crutch because you're already a sack of shit. Plenty of people play games and aren't sacks of shit.

Back in your day, people were still blaming GTA, Postal, and Carmageddon for causing violence.

Based but bluepilled, you should only vote to spite Israel

If you keep shooting yourself in the foot to spite others there's not going to be anything left to walk away on.

>vote for a pro-israeli president to spite israel
bruh

> Be Todd
> Make Skyrim which clearly has nationalist sympathies and creates a new generation of nationalist
> Oh Trump runs with a nationalist agenda, what a coincidence *whistles*
> Trump's brother serves on the Zenimax boards
> Trump criminalizes all games but Skyrim
> Todd sells more copies
Well played Todd, well played.

Attached: todd.jpg (819x1062, 409K)

That’s my point, voting to spite liberals by voting for Israelis is bluepilled, but voting on a whim is based

>implying video games are the reason why you're a sack of shit

>Trump bans all videogames except bethesda games
>Every 6 months they do a routine check to make sure you've bought skyrim and fallout 76
sounds like a dystopia to me

Todd creates Trump in game before implementing him in reality to corner the market on video games.
How powerful IS Todd?

No
That's the most he might be able to get away with but I assure you he wants to get rid of them alltogether.
What I want to know is why so many people are forgetting he already fucking did this, it was one of the first things he did when he came to power, is the American memory really that bad.

humans will always blame anything on everything but themselves. be it guns, games, music or whatever it's the fault of everything but the criminal or those close to him.

Toddtopia

diIate

When were you under the impression anyone is gonna be left walking

>tfw voted trump because he was a wildcard
>tfw hoped that he would either magically be great or end up destroying the entire american political system
So far nothing I want has happened and he's just as fucked as the rest of them. Only real hope is to vote for fucking Yang.
He's done some minor shit I liked but has ultimately failed on all the big important things. Just like Obama.
>national debt is still out of control
>dollar is still plummeting
>still involved in middle east
>billions going to israel and other foreign shitholes

Clinton literally tried to do this shit in 2005 and you all shit on her, when there are rumors Trump might do it you praise him

You are all some of the most blatantly hypocritical niggers on the planet

>you
Tell me more of what single person did oh omniscient narcissist

everyone here was 13 in 2005

Reminder that Europe has been America's #1 enemy since its founding.

True, but that wont stop them from getting their parents from buying it who obviously wont read the rating.

It's not illegal to sell to a ignorant parent.

What's the next step of his master plan???!1???'!1

actually I was 7

>Reminder that Europe has been America's #1 enemy since its founding.

Attached: 1560000778583.jpg (575x693, 140K)

>Bethesda games, now those are the sorts of games our children should be playing! Good Christian values! Todd Howard, great guy, fantastic work!

Attached: fallout 4.jpg (1920x1080, 1024K)

>german anchor baby immigrant wants to pretend to be a nationalist

Unless you're planning on offing yourself sometime soon you're going to have to suffer the economic and ecological consequences of King Retard with the rest of us.

Attached: 1547648502449.gif (280x158, 840K)

To be fair that NPC was Mexican.

by the press of a button he can turn america into a fascist dictatorship

TODD WINS AGAIN BABY

How dare you. He was an innocent Settler just trying to find a new home!