ITT: post your billionaire game idea

ITT: post your billionaire game idea

Attached: XpgonN0X_400x400.jpg (399x399, 22K)

rpg set in an alternate version of earth where there is no gun violence

bill gates simulator

half dating sim rpg half trpg where you're a teacher teaching 3 different girls to become a magical girl to fight "aliens" (who are actually other failed magical girls)

FTL clone gameplay mixed with Unteralterbach-like story.

Space lolis.

card based rpg racing game

>post your billionaire game idea so I can steal it and make money
not today Bill Gates

tony hawk's pro skater battle royale

He said billionaire game idea not billion dollar game idea.

Jet Set Radio Future Battle Royale

It's like the Wii, but you can have sex with it

Why would I post it if it was worth a billion dollarenonies?

Attached: 945358EE-322F-427A-8FD4-69449ED2BA1F.jpg (1440x1080, 170K)

that vr game from black mirror

it would be some artgame shit where you keep replaying the same night at a beach but it would be really wide in terms of things you could do and shit. I think it would b comfy

return of the obra dinn but on one of those massive jumbo jets

Attached: dinn.jpg (1600x900, 930K)

tony hawk's pro skater open world mmo

mr potato bong which is a modular bong you can make into a gravity bong or whatever - distributed by spencers.

Attached: 1564631553433.jpg (500x462, 177K)

oh you said a game, uh a game like skyrim which has unlimited unique loot

Ed Edd n Eddy online
Seriously why hasnt a dedicated team worked on it

A Smash game with this roster.

Attached: 1565323057467.png (720x660, 1.03M)

cinematic third person shooter game set in the old west

I'm maining CJ

you plug into VR and become god of your own universe
the technology isn't here yet but I've trademarked the idea already

uh... didn't you sign up for the beta

modern arena shooter with forgettable and unappealing characters

You play as a billionaire who posts on a video game forum, asking posters what their billion dollar game ideas are.

i just realized I have the exact same nose as bill gates, is that too big? Also billionaire ideas are just pure luck, you will have the occasional Minecraft but most games are copies of others and some survive but most will die.

Mesoamerican RPG where you fight the spanish dudes using your magical shaman jungle powers based on animals and you can capture, sacrifice and then eat the spanish commanders in order to get their special skills.

A video game that doesn't suck shit and try to gouge out your wallet at every turn. It can't be free but it shouldn't be over 40 dollars. It has online but 90% of it is simply drop in drop out co-op. Make it fun and open world or linear with high replayability. Make a story that is at least 7/10, you don't really need much more sotry if you can license music that isn't shit in key moments of the game. Have fun in game unlocks that are basically Halo skulls. Lightly touch Rogelite ass for that repetitive gameplay.

Dota 2 Card game