Is Dante in 5 the single most complex action game character ever created? How many mechanics does he have exactly?

Is Dante in 5 the single most complex action game character ever created? How many mechanics does he have exactly?

>Every individual Style and what each Style allows you to do
>Style switching
>switching melee weapons and guns at the same time
>pause combos
>DSD's Swords Formation (and its inputs in Swordmaster in general)
>Balrog's switching between Blow and Kick Modes
>Balrog's Ignition
>charging King Cerberus
>charging E&I and Coyote-A
>Dr. Faust's gambling mechanic
>setting Dr. Faust on enemies
>Hat Trick
>option to equip however many weapons you want including the Full Custom option which allows you to equip EVERYTHING at once
>Devil Trigger which after you gain DSD gives you Swords Formation by default
>SDT
>Quad SSS
>Enemy Step
>Taunting
>Air Taunting

Does that cover everything? I CAN'T HOLD THIS MUCH STYLE

Attached: 50e.png (250x250, 36K)

it's just artificial button mashing you autist

Nero sucks and V is a shit. I wish there were more Dante missions

>I wish there were more Dante missions
This user got the right idea.

Are dmcfags really this delusional?

he certainly is, I mostly prefer playing as Nero and when I switch to Dante it's like a whole new game

lol

Prove me wrong. What other character has so many systems and so many options at your disposal all at once?

In terms of a list, yes. Maybe when it comes to physical complexity (inputs) some other game might have more going on.

>Maybe when it comes to physical complexity (inputs) some other game might have more going on.
I don't see how considering how tough it is to alternate between Styles, while at the same time switching Devil Arms and guns, locking on when necessary, doing back, forward, or back-forward inputs, pause combos, air taunting, going into Devil Trigger, charging your SDT gauge, mashing when you need to, etc. I can't think of any other character in a single-player game where your finger dexterity needs to be as high as it needs to be here to play at such a high level.

>DSD, SSD and Faust a once.
>Totally overwhelming.
>Realize this is the game's way of communicating just how incomprehensibly powerful Dante has become.
Kino

SSD?

>"why yes, I do like to play fighting games instead of action games, how did you know?"

>he doesn't realize that the entire cuhrayzee genre are basically single-player fighting games

>brainless button mashing
>complex
the word you're looking for is bloated, having different pew pew wahoo animations trigger depending on the random pattern you mashed on a floating passive enemy isn't complex
Sekiro managed to actually be complex with 1 single weapon, do yourself a favor and play it

Attached: 1517896431137.jpg (604x604, 78K)

Some rhythm games require higher finger dexterity.

>the word you're looking for is bloated, having different pew pew wahoo animations trigger depending on the random pattern you mashed on a floating passive enemy isn't complex
>having more options is bad
>a game requiring dozens of incredibly fast inputs in a short window of time means it's button mashing
Loving every laugh

Oh fuck, I forgot those. Yeah, those are insane from what I've seen.

No, just those that think combo switching is the best thing gaming has to offer. What else do you expect from people who've been practicing on the same combat system for the last 10 years? Do you think they want to learn a new one? Hell no.

>dmc is button mashing
the easiest way to spot someone never touched the series

Why do you automatically think that's a good thing? Overcomplicating things don't make them fun or interesting.

Attached: Complex Depth.jpg (927x587, 146K)

>"dmc is button mashing"
>w-what do you mean there's modes past normal?

>that pic
Horrible fucking comparison.

And it's a good thing because depth intrinsically invites replayability, whereas the opposite gives you no real reason to go back to a game. What's the point of playing a game that's shallow over and over again? There's nothing to go back to. But with Dante, I feel like I'm going to put in over 1000 hours into the game learning how to git gud and pull off combo video shit.

>What's the point of playing a game that's shallow over and over again?
RE4 is the most basic over the shoulder shooter ever made, namely because it's the first, and for all it's simplicity it has replay value up the ass, so that rings very untrue. A game is not its combat alone and if all it has to offer is the combat than you might as well only play BP.

Dante isn't overly complicated though. You can beat the game with just trickster/swordmaster even on DMD rather easily. Gunslinger is something most people never touch on much if they go above normal and royal guard isn't complex just hard timing stuff.

Dante is not overly complex id say Bayonetta feels more in that regard.

SDT I'm retarded and tired

He never said it was good, fun, or interesting. The original post and question have nothing to do with those words.

>It's another episode of user Has Trouble With Reading Comprehension

complete 3rd grade then come back to the thread

>RE4 is the most basic over the shoulder shooter ever made, namely because it's the first, and for all it's simplicity it has replay value up the ass, so that rings very untrue. A game is not its combat alone and if all it has to offer is the combat than you might as well only play BP.
RE4 is easily deeper than many, many third-person shooters out there, user. If anything, I'd say that the typical OTS third-person shooter that took from it significantly watered down its mechanics.

He's so complex that gets a bit overwhelming desu

Attached: e64e144.jpg (926x1600, 248K)