So what's next for Spyro? Hopefully not remaking the awful PS2 games

So what's next for Spyro? Hopefully not remaking the awful PS2 games.

Attached: spyro_reignited_trilogy_001_press_release_1522917618.jpg (800x450, 72K)

to die, hopefully

Microtransactions

Cynder being shoe horned into the classic continuity
Toys for Bob likes her
Real question is if Skylanders characters will migrate as well

BRING HER BACK T4B
pls no

Attached: GretaDance.gif (444x250, 225K)

Weird that you make this thread now, Activision literally just announced both Spyro and Crash are gonna get new content.

TfB hates Cynder though.

(((content)))

For one how about they fix Elora's model first.

SPYRO 4 REVENGE OF THE TROLLEY

Attached: SMUG PETE.jpg (383x336, 24K)

Enter the Dragonfly is such fucking bizarre game, it's so shit but faithful to the originals

>Activision literally just announced both Spyro and Crash are gonna get new content
Boy I sure can't wait to dole out a measly $14.99(plus tip) for the consumable blue Crash skin in the upcoming Crash Bandicoot: Brio's Big Bucks

What is with this apprehension towards 4 that the fans have? It's not like the name is cursed or something. If it were given a complete overhaul then it would totally be just as good or even better than the original trilogy. Just fix the controls and utilize the scrapped content like all of the additional levels and the return of Gnasty Gnorc alongside Ripto. The game had callbacks to the original trilogy, decent music, and cool levels even though they were executed poorly. That's what happens when a game is rushed before it has a chance to reach its full potential. Add in new bosses, have the gnorcs team up with the Riptocs, alter the plot so that it's not a carbon copy of the original, add in more worlds, there's so many things you can do by taking inspiration from the game and making it better.

Why was it bad? That was the only one I had as a kid and I loved it.

what's this meme with the trolley? I only took two tries to beat it.

probably me replaying the originals on an emulator

Attached: 1523377327990.png (834x542, 498K)

>If it were given a complete overhaul then it would totally be just as good or even better than the original trilogy.
Why not just make a new game altogether, then? Why bother trying to redeem a tainted game when you can move on and do something better with the series? Besides, EtD likely wouldn't have matched up to the original trilogy even if it wasn't rushed as fuck.

It's really unfinished and rushed. it's not a game you want to go back to if you want to keep your childhood memory of it untarnished

What? Really? I thought it would never end as a kid. I was shit at games though so, who knows, certainly not me.

>if it were good it would be good
Great analysis.

Because it had cool ideas and respected the continuity. The epilogue for 3 showed Ripto and Gnasty plotting for revenge together and 4 could have had that if it weren't rushed. Sure it probably would be better to make an entire new game but I wouldn't go as far as saying that everything about 4 is irredeemable.

>if it were good it would be good
Unironically this. That's why I'd like to see it improved.

I think he meant that the game would have been great if it wasn’t rushed