Daemon X Machina

Why the lack of excitement? it barely gets mentioned here while other Nintendo exclusives get threads here all the time.
Why are you not excited for this game user?
Is it because of how the game looks or the lack of hot waifus or the gameplay or what?

Attached: 464144463548846.jpg (900x506, 102K)

Having to wait for the switch pro for the game actually run decently

Waiting for the inevitable ps4 definitive version.

aiming is kinda jank
needs motion controls

Nintendo fanboys only care about T&A so it's not surprising

I played the demo and I just wasn't wild about it. When it releases I'll wait on people I know to tell me how it is

Mech games are niche, my dear, innocent user. They do not survive in the limelight of the average person or even gamer's taste. They're for the guy who likes mechs in various entertainment. We have a thread up on /m/, talk about it there.

It has them now. Devs actually took feedback and fixed up/down thrust, out of bounds, framerate, etc.

I enjoyed the demo, definitely buying it. But the performance I saw at E3 is worrisome, hoping they improved it.

I would be excited about it if it was also getting a pc version. PC MASTER RACE sadly has no armored core style games

It's getting motion controls. Did you not see the "response to feedback" video?

I love mech games and the demo was unimpressive. I'll buy it on release but only because there's no alternative except MechWarrior 5 which I'll be pirating

You can emulate the PSP 3rd generation AC games very well, and Xenia is getting very close to playable for 4th and 5th gen AC.

The demo killed a ton of hype. They may have gone back in and fixed things, but the damage has already been done.

Man I hope they work on the optimization. I'll pirate it day one anyways.

The whole point of that demo was getting feedback to fix stuff, they presented it as such.

What did they finger your asshole in your sleep, what damage was done that can't be fixed?

>actual beta is released to ask for feedback
>dude it did damage to the game

I’ll play it if they fix the frame rate.

I would buy the fucking game if it can at least run half as good as Zone of the Enders does.
For now it's on my pirate list.

Mechs aren’t that exciting. It’s kinda like car games where you control a car the entire time. Only so much you can do when your character is in a vehicle the entire time, both gameplay and story wise

I'm not really into mechs, but I liked the demo. I was reminded of Monster Hunter.

You all sorely underestimate consumer stupidity. Even though they flashed it in everyone's faces that it was an unfinished beta, many still saw it as an indicator of the final product. They don't care that it wasn't done. They saw an undesirable product and turned away, putting their wallets back in their pockets because their expectations weren't met. People are stingier with their money than they ever have been and they will use any reason, no matter how slight, to avoid spending it.

Demo was really boring

I agree with this. The only car focussed games I like always have some other element, like Mario Kart having the different characters or GTA having plenty of on foot stuff. I think this is why I've never been interested in Star Fox but think Assault looks the most interesting.

I would like to BUY THE GAMES ON PC WITH NATIVE PC SUPPORT

Never got to play the demo, how does it compare to armored core?

Attached: 1565278014282.jpg (477x477, 57K)

Demo sucked. I don't care if they fixed anything. Many of things that were fixed were so blatantly obvious that I'm convinced the developers are just plain incompetent.

Case in point?

The only problem with the "Demo" was that for some forsaken reason they went with a even earlier build of the game then the one they had at Treehouse

Consumer stupidity is not just throwing your money at anything?

What do you mean, only so much you can do? A mech can do hand to hand sword fighting, ground gunplay, AND flight combat.

You mean like how you can completely change loadouts and customize the mech in this game and all armored core games? A tank leg heavy and a reverse joint biped with a shotgun and jump jets play very differently.

The demo was pretty bad and boring. Props to them for showing people the game though.

They fixed everything you fucking idiot. Buy the game.

Less weighty but also more actiony in general

>hand to hand sword fighting
I wish there was actual melee combat more complex than a single dash attack.

Simpler customization, unlimited flight, but cool shit like a custom camera for sword clashes.

Mech games in general, not just DXM. AC typically treated melee as a "really close range powerful projectile" and didn't have a dedicated system for it, but Zone of the Enders is all about melee with ranged weapons as optional attacks.

Attached: 1548403490833.jpg (644x800, 123K)

lemme guess EU only?

mech game ruined by anime humans

Fuck dude, are mech game this niche?

Attached: 1559623583803.png (683x667, 729K)

Pretty much

There's a reason why we have to import SRW games

Combat is boring

Yup, EU is killing it these days with their Nintendo limited editions.

I'm still waiting on a non-portable Switch.

yes, mecha is just too high iq for your average normalfag. and just look at fortnite, they added mechs and all the zoomies shit themselves and want them removed lmao.

there was a demo and it ruined it for people

then there was a tree house that saved it for people

Do I just have bad taste? The demo is the whole reason I'm interested. It wasn't even on my radar before that.

Who watches these faggots

i guess zoomers dont

The response to the entire thread.

I'm definitely going day one on this.

I want to cosplay as the Evangelion

Attached: 1556958175578.jpg (1920x1080, 350K)

>response to the thread is a literal shill
On now I understand.

I'll buy it without question if they fixed the framerate.

Done and done

At least AC is safe.

Attached: IMG_20190803_212514.jpg (1080x881, 132K)

It's a Nintendo IP, idiot

Not him but doesn't seem to be case, look like another Octopath Traveler situation, which means a PC port is still possible (but not ps4 and xbone). Astral Chain is indeed a Nintendo's IP.

It’s coming out 2 weeks after Astral Chain and 2 weeks before Link’s Awakening

Is this b8