...Are we the baddies?

...Are we the baddies?

Attached: 3Xblstb.jpg (800x450, 58K)

Nothing wrong with ending classism.

Yep, don't mind the millions dead to get there.

WHOOOOO CARES

Attached: ROBESPIERRE.jpg (900x750, 55K)

That's a sacrifice i'm willing to make

Yeah, let's end classism but keep an all-powerful emperor and the noble house system.As we all know, if there were no crests, prejudice wouldn't exist just look at the other countries that exist in this world without crests hey wait a minute they're the exact same WEIRD oh well let's conquer sovereign states anyway... I wish edlegard was real bros...

What are the routes in terms of best maps and story?

I just finished Beagles Edelgard route and it was okay.

God you 12 year old cringe lords will never have power, and the world will be better off for it.

how's the eye dimitri?

Attached: 1565156419312.jpg (980x661, 96K)

Are all routes roughly the same length post time skip?

Church, GD and BL are 22 chapters, BE is 18

>ending classism
>forgets merchants are the most powerful now since before they were just as powerful economically as the crest fags
You are DUMB

Edelgard is a fucking retard.
Claude wanted the exact same thing but understood that mass genocide wasn't the way to do it.

I am enjoying the golden deer very very much, but it is the only route I've played so far.
Keep in mind that I have been playing completely blind.

Attached: cvx.gif (152x191, 18K)

>Kill church
>Now (((merchants))) have social control instead
Well played Edeltard

Are merchants jews and if so why did female midget bisexual hitler help?

Hitler is literally THE greatest zionist of all time

It makes perfect sense. After WW2 Israel got their country and reparation money. Hitler is fucking based?

>Medieval warfare
>People not dying
Choose 1

Attached: 67878898998.jpg (360x450, 61K)

BE route overall is pretty shit
>join Edel
>Rhea: You fucking failure. I'm going to kill you with my own hands.
>join Church
>Edel even more crazy without you and Rhea still wants to kill everyone who doesn't shout "PRAISE THE CHURCH"
Crazy mommy or crazy girlfriend.
Take your pick.

Reminder Hitler's grandfather was a jew

>Rhea still wants to kill everyone who doesn't shout "PRAISE THE CHURCH"
These meme doesn’t make sense. She has no issue with people outside her faith like the people of Duscur or Brigid. Those regions get fucked over by the non-church factions actually.

Where is the option to give both of them a dick/vagina? That usually solves things.

Around hoes never relax

Attached: 1469387489560.png (635x477, 418K)

So, Fate's true end?

Does the church route share maps with Edelgard route

No, I heard it shares the most maps with GD

Didn't she end up conquering Brigid in the Church ending?

Edelgard actually ended up being the most unique despite being the shortest.

>Yea Forums discussing politics

hahahahaha

The sheer fucking asspain of you faggots because Edelgard has a bodycount during a conquest. When the fuck did we care about that in Fire Emblem? People die in war.

And she also helps people like Cyril or Shamir who aren't believers

kek

Nah man that one pegasus knight taco meat crit for 450 damage over a bottomless cliff totally survived because Corrin said we don't kill anyone.

Brigid was literally a hostage state for the empire.

Wait THOSE maps are the most unique? I thought Edelgards was a snore fest. I hope the other routes have better maps

He means the maps aren't shared with another route, foreigner. All the maps in this game suck.

What route has the best then

BE has the worst maps and least chapters because it was thrown together before the game shipped. It’s super obvious that BL was designed first

>Are we the baddies
Nice Reddit meme.

Doesn't BE have a lot of the same maps as BL

Just saying, despite having no issue with them, they still ended up getting conquered by the church.

>muh religion is bad
>meanwhile greed rules all and nobody bats an eye
>meanwhile cultures are being destroyed in the name of progress
>meanwhile rape and assault are at an all time high
>meanwhile crime runs rampant and anyone opposing crime is considered racist
Fuck atheist fags and what they’ve done to our world since the 40’s.

Only some like Fhirdiad and the bridge in alliance territory. Stuff like the alliance capital is changed, and on the maps that are shared you’re at least on the opposite side

I really hope the dlc route will btfo of eagle/lion fags. Deerfags are somehow the least annoying.

Uniquely retarded

>BL
>Doesn't deal with slithers
>Doesn't kill Nemesis
Y...yeah

Greed has always ruled all you dumb nigger. Cultures have been demolished throughout history. Actually read history, retarded /pol/ nigger.

The end justifies the means

Do you guys think that if I begged hard enough that lysithea would take anal?

You kill all of the important slitherers in BL, there is no Nemesis because they killed Thales before they could revive him

Male Byleth is edgy

Attached: 1565310530791.jpg (5000x4560, 2.17M)

BL skills so many slitherers they literally make new ones only for that route

>hey killed Thales before they could revive him
>offscreen
>no battle
Weak!
Also Thales didn't revive him. Well sort off. He use all the juice from gaytechno to stop you. In BL/BE Nemesis still lives regadless.

Realistically the slitherers would just launch the dubstep ICBMS after the empire conquered Fódlan and there’s no rhea to stop them

Yet the final boss for that route is this midget

Attached: 1565232591121.jpg (1920x1080, 600K)

Guess jeralt didn’t die he didn’t die in battle

WTF is dis. Is Edelgard some secret monster? I beat her route and didn't see anything hinting at this

She literally shoots up her school’s graduation

They didn't kill him off screen, they killed Arundel when rescuing Claude

You're here before beating all routes?

Because church and edel route were so generic and expected I didn't expect other routes to have something cool

In her own route Edelgard has copious amounts of Sensei semen which keeps her sane

Attached: D00F76F4-DEDF-4ED0-8AB9-914DFD749CBA.jpg (878x1024, 93K)

Why is she secretly a terminator nigga

he was quoting shrek you numbskull

Pretty much the same thing desu senpai.

She became TOO EVIL after you became gay and joined Dimitri. With Claude I just cut off her head.

Does Thales transform her into some super evil shit nibba or something WTFff!!!1

Thales is dead by then so no.

Still would

Attached: 1565270061092.gif (966x836, 948K)

Everyone is trying so hard to paint Edelgard as some evil and retarded warmonger I'm actually quite excited to see her side of the story once I finish my Lions playthrough.
I'm willing to bet with (you) guiding her motivations and goals are a lot more understandable.

um not really
All it really shows it that she's just autistic as fuck and didn't really know what she was doing

They ARE but not necessarily justified. Her biggest flaw is that her prime reasoning for what she does is an emotional reaction, that could be even treated as lashing out of desperation, which ultimately leads to several unsavory decisions.

What one takes out of this is that Edelgard is fundamentally flawed but not completely wrong, much like Dmitri is in his route. Consider that even with sensei at his side, he goes completely nuclear, Byleth only returning him to a functional level of raging insanity. Same happens to Edelgard.