There are people who actually think Sekiro is harder than Bloodborne lel

There are people who actually think Sekiro is harder than Bloodborne lel.

Attached: bloodborne-and-sekiro.jpg (1000x563, 104K)

I am a dodge monkey. Dodging is my game and I never block or deflect when I can dodge. Sekiro is harder for me just because it's not my style while Bloodborne is right up my alley.

There are people who actually give a shit.

Who the fuck cares, honestly

As someone who prefers BB, sekiro is "harder".

I don't know why people use "hard" as a measure of good though. Sekiro is "hard" because of artificial difficulty forcing you to play in very specific ways. BB might be "easier" but it also is much more varied and lets you actually enjoy the game and the combat system.

It's not really harder, just less forgiving.

>hit deflect button instead of dodge button with the same timing
Wow so hard

The setting and creatures in bloodborne were more unique and interesting

Honest question, when does DS2 start getting hard?
I was told it was the hardest from game but so far it's been underwhelming

SOTFS was """hard""" because the mob placement was screwed.

>trying to feud

>there are actually people who think
not on this website

There is no hardest game, they're all the same level of difficulty

Sotfs was hard because people were used to the slow pace, and single target management of DS1. After DS3 and BB I guess, it isn't that hard anymore.

only reason bb is harder is because of the god awful framerate

>it’s another insecure Bloodbrony thread

Attached: 3FF64D45-3022-4C9F-8283-DE7EEA4F870B.jpg (2048x1705, 981K)

Also the huge bosses with erratic patterns and shitty camera angles.

It depends. BB can be a lot harder simply due to chalice dungeons, but I feel like just clearing Sekiro is harder because you really need to be super reactive to shit enemies are doing instead of dodgespamming and only going in for safe damage.

they're both really easy actually. low skill ceiling

>artificial difficulty
lmao you're such a baby

>bloodbornefags
>hey this combat is FUN
>This is a cool and unique setting!
>Wow this atmosphere is great

>sekirofags
>ITS HARD GUYS
>N-NO REALLY ITS SUPER HARD
>THE DIFFICULTY GUYS!!!!

Sekiro is very fair. You just need to understand that it’s all about being aggressive. You’re much safer the more aggressive you are.

poor baby

Sekiro is clearly harder. It requires multiple specific and precise actions/reactions, with almost no leeway for creative or improvisational tactics. Bloodborne just requires dodging and your timing doesn't even have to be that precise. I don't know how you could possibly believe Bloodborne is harder.

That boss at No-man's Wharf where 3 guys attack is harder than 90% of dark souls bosses, then there is fire guys at Iron Keep etc this game is just too hard tried 4 times still haven't beaten

Sekiro combat is insanely fun once you get the hang of it. Instead of just doing loadsadamage until they die you actually have to outfight or outwit them.

couldn't get into sekiro, beat every soulsborne and nioh, but refunded this slop after 1.5 hours

False, its about precise timing, going aggressive actually majes it harder then it should. BB is the one where you dodge the boss combo and then go apeshit on the enemy's recovery frames.

Hahaha filtered

Idk if the fact that me playing sotfs is a factor but I'm not seeing what you're saying.

Spoken like someone that’s never played or is shit at Sekiro. Aggressiveness is key. I’m sorry Bloodborne had the same philosophy but shittier execution. You will have to live with that.

Attached: DCCCFFA0-8E9E-4A19-8C38-C29C07447F06.jpg (2048x1693, 971K)

I strongly disagree. Going aggressive means the enemy can only really attack after a good deflection, which gives you an obvious tell that you should from there focus on deflections until the enemy runs out of posture or stops their attack chain.

Not harder, but atleast it has soul

Attached: 1564100398307.jpg (4000x4055, 3.52M)

It is. Orphan of Cos is still the hardest souls boss though.

The only thing hard about Bloodborne is dealing with the framerate drops while you’re trying to roll dodge

Nah Midir is clearly the hardest.

Your posture cannot break during a properly-timed deflection, and enemies cannot recover their own posture while attacking or being attacked. You have every advantage while on the offensive. You are very clearly being incentivized to play aggressively.

>My game is harder than your game!

FromSoftware babbies in a nutshell

Attached: crying little girl.jpg (321x382, 27K)

you realise that spamming the parry button with parry all attacks
parry/block also interrupts your own attacks
so you be 100% aggressive at all times and if the enemy gets an attack in, you cancel your own with the parry and slam the opponents

great game slick style and environment
these games are only as hard as you're willing to abuse their systems

>implying the entire From-sucking fanbase isn't like that
You can't make a boss with a cool design and gimmick that's only kind of difficult. That kind of boss SUCKS and is TRASH.

hopefully elden ring isnt this shit too

Well yeah, because it is. Even The Old Hunters isn't as hard as most of Sekiro.

Maybe its because BB was my first soulsborne game but holy shit it made Sekiro feel easy. Once you learn how to properly deflect and mikiri counter you've essentially beaten the game.

Yes I’m sure as long as it has a lot of clothing options for you you will be happy.

Even a boss like Owl, who isn't even the toughest in Sekiro, is harder than any BB boss.

It objectively is.

Attached: DSP updated.jpg (1152x4496, 1.06M)

BB is easier than any other Souls games because you can regain your hp after getting hit and there are very few OHKO things. If you dodge right and start hitting them you can get through the game with minor difficulties.
Except for low-rally weapons like the Wheel. Playing with the Wheel is hands down harder than any heavy weapon in Souls.
Sekiro on the other hand requires you to solve the enemy puzzle on which defense you'll use, execute that on a faster game and there's no grinding to save your ass whatsoever, or summons. No equipment to try different techniques, you can only try doing it right, making it objectivelly harder than 'there are many ways to in" that's in BB and Souls.

well sekiro is selling the best out of them so, its more like the call of duty or fifa of FromSoft games, can't wait for their more hardcore niche games to come back.

>dies 320 times on ds3
How? Is it because he took his time?

Shut your whore mouth, the hardest boss is Laurence.

Attached: 1546453605067.jpg (700x700, 206K)

Barring the fact that it isn't From, how come no one mentions Nioh in these threads? Is it because people found it's disjointed from the world hub and asset re-use annoying and gay and it spoiled the experience even though the rest of the game was pretty good?

Attached: friede.jpg (853x480, 67K)

the hardest boss is rom. fuck him and his gay ice missiles

Every single time people debate about which game is better the Sekiro camp always fall back on "YOU JUST DIDN'T LIKE IT AS MUCH BECAUSE IT'S TOO HARD FOR YOU FAGIT"

BB isn't hard at all.

thats fromdrones in general

Why is he so bad at DS3?

because it's hard

It isn't though, I found DS3 pretty easy. It did have the hardest fight in Souls though with Gael. Still not that bad.
Small playerbase, hard filters, and that loot system soured a lot of people even though I think it should keep some form of it as an identity.

Sekiro is just Bloodborne done right. Bloodborne wants you to be aggressive but it still ties you down with the annoying stamina system that punishes you for trying to do the very thing the game encourages.

Sekiro fully embraces the aggro and is much better for it.

It is.
Bloodborne's core design philosophy is much easier to exploit. With Sekiro you just need to git gud.

I don't think block interrupts attacks.

Bloodborne is only hard for the first few hours. Sekiro is hard pretty much the whole way through. Bloodborne can be played by only using 4-5 buttons at a time, Sekiro requires the entire controller to be used consistently.

i like bloodborne more btw

>you realise that spamming the parry button with parry all attacks
spamming parry will BLOCK all attacks and will make the actual perfect parry timing much harder to hit. If you don't perfect parry hits your posture bar goes up and you dont deal any posture damage to the enemy. Makes the game much harder than needs to be.

>not getting free posture damage just from blocking makes the game much harder than it needs to be
>I should be able to block and have the enemies kill themselves on my sword for free

>loot system soured a lot of people even though I think it should keep some form of it as an identity.
I get that but it's still annoying to find like 5 of the same Raikiri sword. I haven't played Sekiro or BB, how do they compare to Nioh aggression and difficulty-wise?

Attached: pokemon_reboot.jpg (1200x675, 117K)

i might be tarded but I think he's saying that guy's description of "abusing the game's systems" is shit because he won't be making efficient use of the posture system

>I should be able to block and have the enemies kill themselves on my sword for free
Where is your fucking reading comprehension, user. I never said that anything that even implied that. My point was spamming block makes the game harder for the player than if they just took the time to learn attack patterns. And in case this post isnt clear to you either, that's a GOOD thing.

Attached: 1464923108980.png (156x166, 3K)

Oh, "Makes the game harder than it needs to be" is referring to the first sentence instead of the second, I get you.

Despite what people say, Sekiro's not just raw aggression. Most of the encounters seem to be designed with finding a solid 50/50 balance of attack and defense. Bloodborne is closer to raw aggression, there are ways to almost perma-stun bosses and easily kill them in

I haven't played BB but it looks to be the same kind of difficulty as the rest of the Soulsborne series, IE dodge around and attack during cooldown frames. Sekiro is a tough one, because I have never actually played through Sekiro "As intended", my first playthrough was demon belled and I can say that I couldn't beat any boss first try outside of 4monkeys and Dragon/Dragon prelude. Nioh lets you build to trivialize the game, Sekiro has cheese strats that the game is fairly difficult without. They are both a different kind of difficult, whereas in Sekiro playing as intended is a razor's edge because of how aggressive you have to be while Nioh is a razor's edge because of the precision some of the fights demand from you.

Alright good stuff. I'll play both when I get the money for the Piss4 for BB. Eventually.

>tfw you beat your head against genichiro 99 tries until you finally git gud and achieve enlightenment, realizing how to play the game and becoming thrice as strong against all other foes
Went back since i got shura'd and beat geni, lady bfly, drunkard, gyobu, o rin, bull, dojo dude, etc on the first try this time

I think SS Isshin might be one of my favorite fights in games.
>you have to be 100% aggressive to keep his posture high
>if he hits you even once and you have to heal it adds like 10 more seconds of perfect play
>trying to do anything but continually engage him lets him recover while still being incredibly dangerous
>HOW MY BLOOD BOILS

>he uses all of the techniques you learned against you since he invented them
>game ends where it begins
>tests everything you've learned up to that point
>The end of the battle where he accepts his defeat gracefully

Best FromSoft boss at the very fucking least.

Because it is.

I like how his whole reason of even fighting you is that he needs to honor his grandson's sacrifice and save his men. One of the coolest cool old guys in video games.

For as much shit Fromfags fling at each other at least we enjoy actual games that reward you for good play unlike other shit released today.

It's because it's a different series.
There's quite frankly so many instant ways to sort and clear the loot that it is entirely a non-issue for someone that doesn't want to interact with it and any complaints come from refusing to even attempt to look into it

Even as someone who adores Nioh it's still really irritating to need to refarm your entire set every few levels.

Then don't, because you honestly don't need to at all.

No, but the damage once you are 20-50 levels out of sync gets pretty ludicrous. If you are trying to play the game as intended and haven't gravitated to the one-shot kingdom, you still need that armor.

I don't care which one is harder

they were both enjoyable to me

also I want to live in the Senpou Temple it's a gorgeous place

I feel like in previous souls games you're waiting to counter the enemy in some way most of the time, while in sekiro youre waiting to see how the enemy counters you. Way more engaging to me. Yes?

Defence is probably the least effective method for reducing damage, so that difference works out to a lot less than most actually realise, plus all the far more effective methods are available and effective independent of gear level. Even so, 20-50 levels averages out to about 2 or so regions (out of 5-8 total in the game) which is at least 6 main missions. That's a long ass time for something that you can easily sidestep anyway that becomes even easier to do or avoid later on.

Sekiro is much, much harder than BB. BB was my first souls game and by far the easiest.