Gaming Mouse Thread

What is your weapon of choice to frag some noobs?

Attached: 1564680788954.jpg (1901x2201, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/ithim/
google.com/search?q=1:64300822
steamrep.com/?id=76561198024566550
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Tlr4D3ef2sAJ:https://steamid.uk/profile/76561198064486210 &cd=15&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/460985212/#q460995220
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/460985212/#q460998274
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024566550/
steamrep.com/search?q=STEAM_0:0:52110241
steamid.io/lookup/76561198024566550
steamrep.com/search?q=U:1:64300822
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/460985212/#460995220
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/460985212/#460998274
youtube.com/watch?v=jAJ-uHga9eM
youtube.com/watch?v=Rtt5qwYDasw
youtu.be/NUiGkDB_48s?t=151
youtu.be/16CI_Qdhpaw?t=69
pyrolistical.github.io/overwatch-dpi-tool/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just took a look. Seems to be a Fantech T530.

ive been using this for over 15 years
im on my 5th or 6th one

I first started using it to play x3 since it had a 1 to 1 input and not a freelander style mouse joystick. I stuck with using it in fps where it let me circle strafe forever

I have used it ever since, normal mice seem weird to me.

Attached: trackman-marble.png (687x600, 285K)

I used the G203 for the longest time and still have it but currently I am using the Glorious 0.

Intellimouse 1.1a or something, I've had it for as long as I remember it's utterly indestructible.

>I first started using it to play

Attached: 1508695652016.png (403x448, 53K)

The fact that GPW is higher than G305 on this chart is retarded. They are *LITERALLY* the same mouse except one is smaller and costs 1/3 as much.

yes user play is the correct verb for video game. you play a video game.

Stop posting your shitty thread with wireless mice.

Pretty accurate list.

I just ordered the model O. Anybody got any feedback? How is it? A little worried it's a meme mouse.

No they're not you dumbass. They have very different shapes.

It's top tier, the main criticism is that it rips off ideas from Finalmouse and the Zowie FK2's shape.

Yes, one is smaller and shaped different, and 1/3 the price. That's where the differences end. Size and shape are subjective, and price is objectively better. So there is no reason for the G305 to be below the GPW.

>tfw g402
>never listed anywhere
bros...

i just use my laptop track pad

I have used one for a month now and I get it a 11/10
I've tried over 50 mice including many or most of those mice in the tier list

I'd say it's SSS tier for what I've used in life

>it rips off ideas from Finalmouse
cooler master was doing mice with holes in the chassis long before finalmouse. finalmouse took the idea from them

the finalmouse shape is literally just zowie fk2 by the way, not sure why you say model-O copied it but neglect to say finalmouse did.

g403. Not had a single problem with it, not even the retarded scrollwheel jumping shit in CS. Works well with QL too

Doesn't bother me as long as it's good. It's sexy. I ordered the matte white and black models. The reliability is still in question. Hard to find long term reviews since it's so new. Being their first mouse has me a little worried.

Good to hear. I normally wouldn't buy a piece of technology from such a new company but it looKks nice and was hard to pass up. Hope the reliability holds up.

Have the G502 Hero.

I don't play FPS though, and prefer a bit of weight behind my mouse, so it is absolutely fantastic for me.

feels incredibly sturdy and high quality

Were my /$19.99/ chads at

Attached: logitech.jpg (425x425, 12K)

>wireless mice near the top
>G502 near the bottom
>"official"
lmao

Zowie S1 with hyperglides and a paracord. Waiting on Ninox astrum, hoping that there's an easy way to replace the inerds so I can make it wireless.

Good if you've got smaller hands, isn't as tall as I'd like so it's hard to grip properly with my fingers.

You're an idiot, the list would just be about ranking them on sensor performance and price then.

>You're an idiot, the list would just be about ranking them on sensor performance and price then.

And weight, and components, correct. Everything else is subjective

fucking this, just tell me already how shit my mouse is

>and weight
Get better arms you fucking pussy

How braindead stupid are you? Shape matters more than anything in the context of high quality mice.

I could beat you to death. I still will choose a 60g mouse over a 120g mouse every time.

Shape is 100% subjective and you cannot make a "tier list" based on it.

Attached: csgo mice usage.png (800x3212, 796K)

>MX518 at the bottom
You need to shut the fuck up about the best mouse ever created

Not with those weaks arms you've got bitching about fucking grams.

You are so stupid it's funny. Yeah, a Madcatz Rat7 and it's retarded gamur shape will really let some people perform better than an FK2.

Do you want to 1v1? I would love to learn the ropes from a master of heavy mice. Please name an FPS game and we'll 1v1 and I'll record it and post it here. I have Quake Live, TF2, Overwatch downloaded, among others.

FUCK babby hands

how is g305 a+ tier? did i just get a defective one or something because mine is fucking garbage. shit goes unresponsive sometimes when i'm trying to flick in intense fights.

Feels good being a /smallhands/ chad. I get to use the lightest, best mice.

Attached: m1k.jpg (500x375, 29K)

Sure, lets 1v1 in TF2

Are you sure it's a G305?

How far away is your computer (with the wireless radio thing) from your mouse? They are supposed to be max 3 feet apart, and not separated by any metal plates.

OK, pick a server.

What exactly is wrong with pic related?
Had mine for more than a few years now and it does the job pretty well

Attached: 26-153-220-Z01.jpg (640x480, 20K)

>explain yourself
idk I thought this was a Tier List Recommended® mouse way back when I bought it years ago
is the G400s a terrible mouse or have standards changed?

Attached: B00BCEK2LA_G400s-BoB_lg[1].jpg (800x627, 52K)

Im sure you can find a good 1v1 server

>I watched eceleb with baby arms the list

Fixed the guide. Shocking it went this long without mentioning THE objectively best computer mouse.

Imagine having to take your hand off the mouse to use extra keys. Explain yourselves. No excuse to still be using shitty 2 button mice in 2019. If you don't have a ring click and a numpad you should just sell your computer and get the fuck off my board if you don't want to take this seriously.

Disgusting.

Attached: mice.jpg (1901x2201, 748K)

The shape is outdated as fuck. There are simply far better gaming mice out these days.

Here

198.23.154.139:27015

Join "spire again"

Attached: 1553834204907.gif (307x343, 22K)

Or "blands mid", more of classic 1v1 map

>g502 still in D

It should be lower. It's too heavy and has a terrible shape.

Honestly the G600 is god tier. Even if you man hands too big to reach the last row of buttons the fact you have "gears" to shift between means you effectively still have 27 buttons of effortless control. It's also robust as fuck, mine has had 4 years of constant daily use and still working fine.

It was like 20 to 6 but this dude was going for kills while i was taunting and alt tabbing to screencap
G502 is the perfect mouse, people bitching about weight are baby arm bitches

Attached: lmao.png (545x219, 72K)

Sure if you are weak armed with disfigured hands

>w-weak arms
The argument of an idiot who is really bad at FPS.

You could be a manly Adonis, and lower weight will still always benefit you.

Needs a hero refresh then is will be God tier

see
This faggot just challenged me to a TF2 1v1 and lost by double. Why didnt his lower weight mouse save him?

I'm great at FPS I beat doom 2016 on ultra nightmare

You joined, hit *literally* 100% of shots and left. I thought you were aimbotting and it turns out I was right.

This is the length someone will go to in order to save face. LMAO

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1000x1200, 578K)

How do people do this kind of shit and expect to get away with it

Attached: 1391646010688.png (800x1200, 71K)

G502

How are you liking it? I have it and love it because it lets me rest my palm on it unlike any other mouse I tried. The claw grip really hurts my hand so I had a hard time finding anything this big.

My big issue with it is the scroll wheel side buttons are very sensitive and easy to bump.

You cheated and he still got 6 kills on you? Maybe it's time to try a lighter mouse.

I thought it was suspicious that he immediately gravitated to TF2, the easiest game to cheat in

>y-y-y-you were cheating!
Absolutely asshurt, work out those arms and maybe you'll get somewhere in life.

Attached: valle.png (281x326, 171K)

>wireless

Attached: 1432002531268s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

THE ABSOLUTE AND COMPLETE STATE OF HEAVY MOUSE VIRGINS
HE'S STILL TRYING TO SAVE FACE LOL

You have eight bans for cheating in FPS games on your Steam account. There is nothing more to say, you have lost. It's time to go lick your wounds.

This shit fits my hand so well they must have taken a model of my hand while I was sleeping.

Attached: xornet_ii.jpg (268x400, 11K)

>save face
20 to 10
>8 bans
The absolute fuck are you on about? Its two, one isnt even in a FPS.

Attached: LMAO1.png (415x12, 3K)

This stuff is why I don't play FPS, cheating is rampant. Fightan is much cleaner

Why in the absolute fuck does nobody ever talk about the GSkill MX780? Best goddamn mouse ever. And as a lefty it's literally the only option unless you're into ambidextrous mice.

Detachable sides, weights, 5 programmable dps options with visual feedback, braided cable, adjustable palm size for my massive hand. It's stupid cheap.

Attached: 26-977-011-10 (1).jpg (640x480, 24K)

Hey I'm the other g502 guy in here I don't play multiplayer cause I hate it but I play FPS games just fine with my mouse and since I got the hero version it's been even better

>cheating is rampant
Good thing i wasnt cheating and i shit on Inkse by being a better player.

Protip, remove the clicker off the fk1/2's mouse wheel and it's perfectly good

I think you may be genuinely delusional and you do somehow believe you're not cheating, even though you have multiple VAC bans for cheating in FPS games.

Maybe you have convinced yourself that it's only fair that you cheat, because you have a shitty mouse? I don't really know, just trying to get in your head.

Attached: 1516271313350.png (706x412, 278K)

Not him but what mouse did you use?

>VAC
Where? Show me where my VAC ban is

Attached: wheres the vac..png (685x73, 27K)

Attached: 71bGrN5SqGL._SX679_.jpg (679x679, 44K)

>australia
when are we going to ban these fuckers

No

>cry about g502
>get called a weak armed bitch
>claim you'll win a 1v1
>lose 20 to 10
>y-y-y-you were cheating
weak brain too

Attached: 1556786049537.jpg (280x280, 27K)

The damage control is not really working. Why cheat if you can't handle having the reputation of a cheater?

my ns2 server bans germans and australians automatically due to high amount of cheaters

Wheres my VAC ban? You said i had multiple VAC's in multiple FPS's, where are they?
Surely you can prove that i was cheating in FPS games and not a game like GTAV?

>my zowie ec2a started to doubleclick after a year
what the fuck my first one lasted 5
what a bummer

>g502 actually defended itself
Based. Glad to have this mouse too.

>G305
>better than G.pro
wew

I dunno, your profile has the games hidden so nobody can even see what games you own.

I searched your SteamID on Google and you have bans on community servers for aimbotting, lol.

>g502niggers cheat and still die ten times
embarrassing desu...

are you okay?
what the fuck are you quoting?

M90 here, best mouse i have ever owned,

Attached: mouton-boat-m90-refresh-gallery-image.png (800x687, 262K)

you have little man hands don't you user

Attached: Gundham_Tanaka_Danganronpa_2_Sidebar.png (500x500, 230K)

I don't see what people get out of aimbotting, it's like roleplaying that you're good at the game. How is it fun to sit there and let the program win for you? It's literally like watching another man fuck your woman.

Cheaters are just another version of cuckolds

>reddit spacing
You mean community servers that are run by smoothbrain players such as yourself that cry cheating the minute they get shit on by an objectively better player?
>cheat
Completely clean, sorry you're just shit

Attached: lmao1.png (571x145, 25K)

>reddit spacing
not only cheater but ALSO newfaggot? color me surprised

Attached: reddit spacing.png (909x720, 107K)

Is this bargaining now? You're getting through the 5 stages of loss pretty fast.

402 gang in here

>Bright neon blue
>Hurr you must not like it cause small hands and not that's it's garish as fuck

Yes buddy

Typing like this

Is reddit spacing

Sorry you're just shit

There were no cheats

You got shit on 20:10 by a player on 250 ping

Why didnt your lighter mouse save you?

Shouldnt you be a god?

Work on your arms, maybe you'll get better

I know razer gets a lot of hate. But the death adder has a great shape and feel. Very comfortable mouse.

What?

G305

The only wireless mouse that I literally can't tell isn't a wired mouse when I use it, something I thought literally impossible. It's that fast and I have no idea how the people who made it pulled it off. I've had it for about six months now and I'm extremely happy with it.

Attached: IMG_0124[1].jpg (2000x1333, 383K)

Mx 518 legendary

>wireless
>s tier

Attached: 1521812085594.jpg (540x720, 49K)

are you having a meltdown? this is why australians shouldnt be allowed the internet

Just got a G602 and I'm liking it so far

Attached: shopping.jpg (572x572, 34K)

it changes color user

Attached: Gundham_Tanaka_Halfbody_Sprite_%286%29.png (223x247, 66K)

>england, a nation of inbred criminals
>exiles australians to an island for being too inbred and criminal
>be surprised when they cheat in videogames

Based schizo post

Its okay, losing 20:10 to a player with a heavier mouse on 250 ping must be really traumatic. You'll get through it eventually, hopefully it doesnt scar you for life.
>having a meltdown
>when i won 20:10
Thats not how it works

georgecostanzaholdingabaseballbat.png

>mfw G203 for 35€
this is a steal for poorfags who are into shooters. only downside I see is if you'd prefer a big mouse like G402 or G403 it will leave you a little bit unsatisfied.
but serious shooters know that performance and reliability rule, and most mice with this tier of sensors cost at least 60€.

Attached: 1552871534017.jpg (604x604, 133K)

>it's an australian
>he uses G502

I bet he drinks wine coolers

>I am a dumb boomer

The newer wireless Logitech mice are indistinguishable from wired mice. The only real advantage wired mice still have over them is price.

have you ever gotten exposed so hard before that you literally turn retarded?
well, you have now

I have this mouse too. Its fucking awesome.

I've had this puppy for 2 years now, I think it's time to switch and I want something way lighter. Is the GPW the only good option if I want something FULLY ambidextruous?

Attached: g900-hero.png.imgw.2000.2000.png (2000x1054, 1.12M)

>exposed
Going on about my bans in games that are not FPS games and nothing to do with cheating at all only "exposes" that you're a weak armed bitch that got shit on 20:10 and instantly started crying.
Work on your arms, maybe then you'll be able to hit shots.

Attached: 1555331749815.jpg (367x446, 41K)

You're banned on over a dozen community servers for aimbotting, you have 8 game bans in FPS games, but they're all mistakes? Wat

>You're banned on over a dozen community servers for aimbotting
Wheres the source?
>you have 8 game bans in FPS games
Wheres the source?

Feels great to use but I've had issues with middle/right clicking no longer working on both 2012 and the 2013 models

See You can make the sides completely identical.

>It's another mouse shilling thread

Attached: 1547629701136.png (375x385, 13K)

I have a G300s, is that good?

Seething poorfag unable to afford anything beyond C tier.

>poorfag
I just shit on a weak armed bitch 20-10 with a """"D Tier""""" mouse, though.
G502 is objectively the best mouse, this "official" chart is just shilling for more expensive mice with literally no benefits.

Maybe if you had more money you could afford an actual FPS mouse, and cheats for a game that isn't f2p?

literally delusional.

>deathadder in low tier
Absolute shit list.

>he's still crying cheats
15 minutes and you still havent provided any sources for my " game bans in FPS games"
20:10
Sorry your arms are twigs, hit the gym and maybe you'll be able to play better

Attached: 1554615790403.gif (256x256, 374K)

Mice don't decide who wins, experience does.
You could've beaten him 20-5 had you owned a proper mouse.
Go against some 2200 elo mge lord using any E tier mouse and you'll get shat on.

It was closer to 20-5 considering i stopped to BM, Taunt and Screencap this dude getting shit on.
>Go against some 2200 elo mge lord
You're implying i dont already. The 60g difference between the G502 and other "lighter" mice means nothing if you can move it around like it is a light mouse. Anybody that complains about weight is just a weak armed bitch and its been proven in this thread.

I already linked your steam profile, steam ID and the Google front page showing all your server bans for aimbotting, lol.

How the fuck are you still trying to save face all this time

This is made by a seething faggot. This how you know
>F tier mx518

So RGB? That's even worse

I use this mouse as well. I've had two of them and I don't think I could ever go back to not having so many hotkeys.

>Why yes, I do use a MacBook track pad, how could you tell?

Attached: 513D988A-AB7B-401E-8E14-399EF65D4C0D.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

>steam profile
Bans have nothing to do with FPS games or cheating at all. You do realize you can get Game Bans for "toxic language" and "exploiting bugs" right?
>Steam ID
Only real links are to sites such as steamrep.com/?id=76561198024566550 which shows that my profile is completely clean
>Showing all your server bans for aimbotting
The only "banlist" im on in the link that you've posted is for Syndicate Gaming, which was for "RDM" in TTT.
Regardless, community server bans mean less than nothing. If you ran a server, anybody that has ever played Team Fortress 2 would be banned from your server for "aimbotting" because they're all just better than you.

Attached: 1555253304098.png (500x376, 320K)

the razer viper doesn't have holes. That's kinda big deal for me.

>Wireless
>S-Tier

Lmfao fuck off back to /g/

You are literally delusional. There is mental illness at play here imo. Medicate yourself.

Attached: 1340284205822.jpg (500x500, 62K)

I don't know why some other faggot pretended to be me, but this is obvious shill speak.
This shit about "the best gaming mouse" is literally shilling for the mouse market, it's like calling people who don't want to buy "gaming chairs" poorfags.

The only thing that matters in peripherals is whether or not it's appropriate for the genre/game, that's it, everything outside of that is a matter of taste, but this thread (and the ones like it) are built towards gearing people to buy the latest product and they're uncool, unskilled, poorfags until they get the latest product.

Kill yourself.

The only thing that has been proven is that you are full of yourself.
Pros use light mice for a reason, and some of the (physically) strongest people I know use light mice as well, you aren't a strong man for using a 120g mouse my dude.

What are some good mice that don't come coated in that disgusting rubberized grip material?

not him but i have it and i have the same issue with the side buttons. pretty annoying desu and also it's a bit too heavy even with all the weights taken out but it's still nice. a few years ago it was the only mouse anybody had

Remidner: Owning any PC hardware marketed as "gaming" makes you an instant faggot. just go to your nearest supermarket and buy a fucking mouse

same. It's got the same sensor as the gpro but costs half

You've done nothing but cry cheats for an hour after getting shit on 20:10.
You've been grasping at straws and just blatantly lying the entire time, claiming im VAC banned which is easily proven false, claiming that i have "Game Bans" for 8 FPS games with absolutely no proof and trying to claim that community server bans mean anything at all.
I dont know how you havent killed yourself yet considering you've having a mental breakdown over someone just being better than you.

Attached: 1523777233225.jpg (247x404, 26K)

But I like my G400S

Attached: rogan gestalt.jpg (622x538, 92K)

I tore a tendon in my elbow and had to use an ergonomic mouse for a bit while it healed. I will never go back to a normal mouse. It is unbelievably comfy and took a surprisingly short period of time to get used to. Like, 3 days. One day I had to get my old mouse out because it has more buttons and I needed to do the elusive target for Hitman 2 and it was just clumsy as shit and felt all sorts of wrong. I truly believe vertical mice are the future. The design is 10x more natural in your hand. They feel amazing. You'd never believe it just looking at them.

Attached: 1542653399116.png (1405x1500, 753K)

This, just shop by specs.

Have fun NEVER being able to erase the evidence of you being an aimbotter, lol

Are you a lefty? That's unnatural, consult you local priest.

>zowie after the benq buyout
Lmao

>it's like calling people who don't want to buy "gaming chairs" poorfags
Mice actually have a large impact on your performance, this has been proven a long time ago.
>The only thing that matters in peripherals is whether or not it's appropriate for the genre/game, that's it
So do you have one mouse for every game? Or do you only play one game?
Some games/genres demand the best because it's such a critical aspect of your performance, as such, getting a S tier mouse means it's probably going to work for some less demanding games/genres, with exceptions obviously.
>but this thread (and the ones like it) are built towards gearing people to buy the latest product and they're uncool, unskilled, poorfags until they get the latest product.
Actually it's a general guide, nobody actually cares what mouse you use, but if someone's new to pc gaming and needs a mouse, it's a good way to get a general idea what mouse to get. If an f-tier mouse suits you, yay! but it most likely won't be the best option for most people.
What I get from this is that you want Yea Forums to have the same opinion as you because you're some self counscious faggot.

based

literally no evidence and i'm not even him.
What am i not seeing here

ohoh nevermind

I would but he tried to rape me when I was 3.

His old name was """blutengeL."" according to an old cache of steamid.UK

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Tlr4D3ef2sAJ:https://steamid.uk/profile/76561198064486210 &cd=15&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

And if you search it on google you see he has a long history of aimbotting in FPS games

google.com/search?biw=1920&bih=969&ei=wCVOXeSTBYjm_Qaq1YbYBA&q=""blutengeL."" ban aimbotting

For whatever reason Yea Forums hyperlink broke on that last line, just copypaste it

He's also a notorious cheater in the TF2 Party Van threads
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/460985212/#q460995220

Same guy as you can see in this post

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/460985212/#q460998274

I bet he will not respond in this thread anymore. He does this every time he is called out, just slinks away shamefully.

never in my life would I expect to see MGE in a mouse thread

>BlutEngel
>also bunch of turkish names

AHAHAHA KANAKE

>lives in australia
>german name
>also turkish names
>spends his days cheating in f2p games

is this the ultimate cancer human?

anyone wanna actually add 5 ?

why must we suffer so?

how you know he lives in Australia?

it's on his steam profile steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024566550/

that I doubt. I find it much more likely he's a Turk living in Germany(lots of turks there). Also if his username corresponds to his own twitch channel then it's probaably this faggot here. Not sure tho, could be a friend of his.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (288x288, 18K)

>this is what a TF2 cheater looks like in real life

he looks like fucking urkel

402 is not a bad mouse whatsoever, other than a "dated" sensor its still a fairly good mouse.

>MX518 in F

oh my, what smooth baby hands you have OP.

Link to the usb optical duck mouse?

Where does this rank? I paid a lot of money for it so I am sure it is the best :)

Attached: 337731-razer-ouroboros.jpg (1000x857, 58K)

>he keeps posting the same google search
>even though it proves absolutely nothing
Even changed it from .com to .co.uk and its still absolutely nothing, are you actually schizophrenic?
>his old name was "blutengeL"
You do know how Steam ID's work right? You've posted two completely different Steam ID's and are claiming that they're both mine.
steamrep.com/?id=76561198024566550
steamrep.com/search?q=STEAM_0:0:52110241
Did i actually break you? Was going 20:10 against a better player just the end of the line for you? I have never actually seen someone get this asshurt over losing, and like you said, i was in that """"Yea Forums"""" party van server and got banned by retards just like you for being better than them. Is it actually you Chug? Have you resurfaced and are you still completely retarded?

Attached: 1454165209727.jpg (303x357, 20K)

You are trying too hard to fit in user.. it really makea you stand out as a newfag. Tone it down a bit next time k kiddo?
And welcome to 4 chan btw.

>thinking products from razer deserve to be anything higher than d-tier
absolute shit taste

Fuck off idiotic shill

>when newfags accuse people who have been here for over a decade of being newfags.
Never change, Yea Forums.

Modern day wireless mice don't have latency issues, particularly logitech with the hero sensor.

Your old name was Blutengel. Same SteamID as in picture

You are delusional. You have been thoroughly exposed. All of this will remain permanently archived and everyone will know you are a cheater forever, lol.

Keywords for anyone searching you in the future:

"ithim"
"itsgrandpa"
"blutengeL."
[U:1:64300822]
STEAM_0:0:32150411

According to this site you used to LARP as a woman. "jennifer97"

Why the fuck would you want a USB passthrough on your mouse? What are you doing, Razer?

Attached: 1550857723710.png (400x340, 121K)

>name: ~Miss Jennifer~

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE

Attached: 4.png (128x128, 29K)

>guy cheats in game
>reveal his tranny LARP
too far. let the boy cheat he aint hurtin anyone

People are still catching up to this. Even I have a wired mouse (G502) that I got a couple years ago. I actually hate that mouse but I hate to spend $80+ on a new one. The 'infinite scroll' on it seems to be poorly implemented and it got really glitchy after just a few months. It will scroll on its own even when the wheel isn't physically moving.

It's pretty obvious you cheated dude.

G9x

laughing my fucking ass off desu senpai i shiggy fucking diggy

>Your old name was Bluetengel
>Same SteamID as in picture
I knew you were retarded, but holy shit
The SteamID in is U:1:64300822
U:1:64300822 in SteamRep is steamrep.com/search?q=U:1:64300822
Where the actual fuck did you get this other person from? Is it actually you? Thats fucking hilarious.
Did you misread like 6 numbers? Are you that mentally fucked?

Attached: lmao2.png (942x34, 27K)

>its pretty obvious
Its been like two hours yet nobody has actually provided any sort of proof of my supposed bans, its gotten to a point where someone is actually claiming someone else with a completely different SteamID (That cannot be changed and is unique to one specific steam account) is somehow my Steam.

>not gaming on a tablet

Attached: CTH490K_GalleryImage_30_600x600_EMEA.jpg (600x600, 170K)

>That chart
Where's the Logitech G700s?

You're delusional, cheater-user.

Or should we call you ~Miss Jennifer~? LMAO

But when I click that link and click the steamcommunity link, your profile pops up?

I think you are mentally ill

what a magical thread

Attached: 1510427062704.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

try a FPS with a tablet

the best part is he died 10 times with an aimbot
that's what a turkroach IQ is capable of

Imagine being so asshurt over losing TWENTY TO TEN that you misread an entire Steam ID.
But thats not the same SteamID as "bluetengeL"
Can you also not read? Do you also think U:1:64300822 and U:1:104220482 are the same?
Yeah, its pretty fucking absurd the lengths weak armed betas go to when they get shit on twenty to ten.

>aimbot
Wheres the proof?
>turk
Imagine being so retarded you think U:1:64300822 and U:1:104220482 are the same numbers.

>multiple game bans on record
Why do you hack/cheat? It can't be that satisfying winning games knowing you're using external tools to gain an advantage?

oh my god you just keep going

this is a legendary thread

Attached: tears-crying-baby-pure-authentic-emotion-visible-36967972.jpg (800x534, 46K)

Ive never been banned in a game for cheating, though.

If you map shooting to hover click on oen button or to a button on keybord it works fairly well. But reslly it's mostly for OSU.

>Razer Naga F tier

B-but I enjoy how the grid feels! It feels satisfying to click and is pretty comfortable! Sure I dont use all 12 buttons but I use up to 9 pretty reliably. Is it really only because its a Razer product?

You're all fucking faggots lmfao.
Both the delusional autist who keeps trying to pretend it's not him and the retards who keep replying to him.
Keep it up though this shit is magical to watch thanks for the entertainment nigs.

I too use a naga and i regularly use all 12 buttons because I am an mmo fag and also find great use from the buttons as hotkeys in adobe photoshop.
I think its just low rated due to meme brand and the build quality being kinda shitty.

What's wrong with the Corsair Scimitar? I got it for MMO playing and it's serving me perfectly well.

Why do you lie, ~Miss Jennifer~?
You were banned from the party van servers for aimbotting, then you changed your steam profile link to try to avoid being branded. Lol

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/460985212/#460995220
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/460985212/#460998274

It literally says multiple game bans on record on your profile though.

miss jennifer btfo forever and eternally
turkroach girl LARPer tears

>all these sissy ambidextrous mice
>A tier mice have omron switches in them

kys OP

I tried it and it didn't work at all. If I go anywhere but the center the camera just keeps rotating.

I bought mine for osu, too. I prefer mouse these days, tho.

>2019
>not using a Logitech M100

Attached: A4004136.jpg (300x300, 7K)

>cry about the g502's weight
>get called a weak bitch
>call for a 1v1 in tf2
>get your shit pushed in 20 to 5
>instantly cry cheats
>claim VAC bans despite the account never having a VAC
>claim VAC's are the same as Game Bans despite Valve saying its incorrect
>claim 8 game bans with zero evidence
>claim community server bans mean anything
>start panicing
>find a completely random steam account
>try and claim two completely different steam ID's (U:1:64300822 and U:1:104220482) are the same
>link back to even though it proves that you're mentally challenged and cant read simple numbers
>panic again
>start going on about an old username used to catfish steam items
Weak in arms, weak in mind, weak in spirit.
>b-b-but you were banned in a community server
I got banned for Chug's retard friends crying cheats, exactly like you've been doing for the last two hours after getting shit on TWENTY TO TEN
Game Bans are not VAC Bans or Anti-Cheat bans. You can get banned for duping items, you can get banned for being "toxic".

Attached: 1505329799023.jpg (750x750, 108K)

>A tier mice have omron switches in them
Retard, the Viper has opto mechanical switches and Zowies use huano switches.

what the fuck is this thread

Retard thought that 64300822 and 104220482 were the same numbers and embarrassed himself even more after getting shit on in TF2.

~Miss Jennifer~ aka jennifer97 (turkroach tranny & known, renowned cheater in f2p FPS games with PAGES of bans on google + "multiple game bans" on steam) literally seething mad! He can NEVER erase this stuff from the internet, it will be mirrored on three Yea Forums archives now!

Attached: 1508514260528.gif (517x469, 147K)

What are your game bans? Just curious

But your profile was also cited in a TF2 thread, where you were also accused of cheating in a match.

Again, why do you hack/cheat? Where's the satisfaction in winning knowing it's not with your own ability?

the mouse wheel goes to shit in a week, m8, and considering you're posting on Yea Forums it'll go out on day 1. good luck retard

Why does the only account you had on your friends list in 2017 have a VAC ban? Lol, weird stuff ~Miss Jennifer~

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (1310x805, 456K)

Alright, everyone shut the fuck up and listen to a guy who knows what he's talking about:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAJ-uHga9eM
youtube.com/watch?v=Rtt5qwYDasw

Shape and weight do matter, and this is coming from a guy who's both experienced and genuinely good at Quake, an actual skill-intensive FPS. Find a size and shape that fits your hand, and the lighter the weight the better.

Remove yourself from the gene pool. Thanks for reminding me why I come here though

I've been using the Logitech M510 for about a year now and it's done me well. I also haven't had to change the battery once yet.

>hides everything on his profile
>deletes old aliases
>multiple game bans
>thinks his word means fucking anything

sorry user. i think i'm buying this other fella's story. you seem pretty autistic

>Again, why do you hack/cheat? Where's the satisfaction in winning knowing it's not with your own ability?

It is literally some kind of rush of "pretending you are good". It's like living out a fantasy, some what. Most people who do this are deeply delusional and really can convince themselves that it's fair for them to cheat.

Rocketjumpninja is a literal shill for Finalmouse. He is employed by them - this is public matter - and he shills them in all of his videos and in his mouse ranking. He also has refused to rank the Model O, the primary market competitor with Finalmouse

Attached: rocket jump ninja.png (926x328, 53K)

>with PAGES of bans on google + "multiple game bans" on steam
Wheres the source buddy? Do you think people are just gonna read the shitposts of a clearly schizophrenic illiterate shitposter that got dunked twenty to ten and believe them?
Duping in Ark and Toxicity in the $15 Black Ops 3 starter pack.
>But your profile was also cited in a TF2 thread, where you were also accused of cheating in a match.
Have you ever heard the term "Innocent until proven guilty?". All it takes for a community server ban is a moderator on a power trip, which is exactly what happened.
>google searching steam ID's
You honestly CANNOT be this mentally challenged, my SteamID is never listed in that page.
>i think im buying the story of someone thats just posting google searches of completely irrelevant steam profiles.

Ive been using it for about 3 years, the wheel still feels as if it was new. Maybe you should lay off the projection.

THIS IS A FUCKIN THREAD
ABOUT A HRT TAKIN'

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 97K)

EXCUSE MAKING

>and he shills them in all of his videos
Already lost your credibility right there, idiot.

Whats wrong with the Corsair M55?

TF2 CHEATIN

>gets shit on 20 to 10
>goes straight for the LTG post

Attached: 1532464980048.gif (305x280, 1.05M)

>Have you ever heard the term "Innocent until proven guilty?".
This isn't a court case. There are already two instances of you being accused of hacking this year, and you have Steam bans on your profile. Writing's on the wall dude.

PAJAMA WEARIN, BASKET FACE, SLIPPER WIELDING, CLYPD-DREPE-BACHLE, GETHER-UPING-BLATE-MAW, BLEATHERING, GOMERIL, JESSIE, OAF-LOOKING, SCHOOER, NYAFF, PLOOKIE, SHAN MILK-DRINKING, ONIONS-FACED SHIPLIT, MIM-MOOTHED, SNIVELING, WORM-EYES, HOTTEN-BLAUGH, VILE-STOOCHIE, CALLY-BREEK-TATTIE TRANNIEROACH

Attached: scotsman.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>There are already two instances of you being accused of hacking this year
Yes, people that are dogshit tend to claim that people better than them are cheating. This is not a new phenomenon.
>and you have Steam bans on your profile
Yet neither of them are for cheating.

the ABSOLUTE STATE of g502 users

Attached: miss jennifer.jpg (1910x955, 650K)

>400 and 800 dpi
While wireless is definitely not a meme, just a reminder that having DPI this low is a ticket to having absurd amounts of pixel skipping. These e-sports tards also tell you 4:3 stretched across your screen is the way to go because "it makes the targets bigger".

It's not on the mouse, it's on the dock that serves as a charging station and wireless receiver. Still is really shit.

I need to buy a mouse as a gift for a friend's birthday but I have no idea about this shit. Can you guys suggest me something but without memes? He doesn't play a particular genre of games and I'm sure he wouldn't need many buttons, he's a casual player. Plays all the new games. The more "for gaymers" it looks, the better he'll like it.

Why are Zowie Mice so popular?

Video games aren't about play, they're about social and political issues.

I swear, shit like this happens in every /g/-related thread on this fucking board

Attached: 1553463233172.jpg (705x696, 27K)

Imagine starting the thread thinking you're going to secretly cheat and increase your epeen and you end it as a publicly disgraced known-cheater tranny

>tfw tons of pros use 400 and 800 dpi
I don't fucking get it.

Great shapes, simple as that. None of this retarded gamur aesthetic or 10-macro buttons crap. No other company puts as much effort into comfortable shapes as they do.

The fuck is going on in here

>secretly cheat
Never cheated
>Tranny
Im not the weak armed bitch crying about the weight of the G502 though :)

DPI means nothing dude.

Low DPI does not cause "pixel skipping" in videogames. It will on your desktop. But, DPI does not affect crosshair movement ingame (except indirectly, because DPI can change smoothing in your mouse drivers, but this is not a concern with modern sensors)

Basic mouse with no gamer shit taped onto it, I have one and I highly recommend it

>weak armed bitch
I'm not joining your shitfight, but here it's your word vs pretty much every single top CSGO and Quake player, who will tell you that lighter = better gaming performance. I don't know of a single one that uses the G502 because nobody wants to use a 125g mouse with a gamury shape.

Hmmm so your'e saying I'm imagining it?
youtu.be/NUiGkDB_48s?t=151
youtu.be/16CI_Qdhpaw?t=69
pyrolistical.github.io/overwatch-dpi-tool/

anyone else use the Spatha? the side buttons are stupid but the shape is (almost) perfect for me.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (2290x2290, 1.02M)

Thanks for the (You)'s, remember that only weak armed bitches that cry cheats complain about the G502's weight.
>it's your word vs pretty much every single top CSGO and Quake player, who will tell you that lighter = better gaming performance
Weight only matters if you cant travel with the mouse, which means you're a weak armed bitch. Its okay to use lighter mice, but dont try and claim its for any other reason than you cant carry the G502 at the same speeds due to your arm limitations.

Attached: Dunked.png (2382x1586, 1.34M)

>tfw the white M65 isn’t listed
Why even live

"Jennifer," it's time to stop.

20 to 10
Imagine losing to a girl thats using a heavier mouse, you must really be a weak armed bitch

>not only a cheater but also a tranny
lul

>a girl

Attached: 1532730122998.jpg (567x561, 57K)

>cheater
Keep crying
20 to 10
Weak armed bitch lmao

>using a mouse without weights
Eww

>Weight only matters if you cant travel with the mouse, which means you're a weak armed bitch
Again idiot, it's your word against literally every high level player.

You're a scrub on Yea Forums, you're not worth listening to. People who reach a high level in aim-intensive games like CSGO and Quake matter far more than you.

>weak armed bitches
You're like a broken record saying this. I'm honestly convinced you did hack in that game you played because you were so desperate to "prove" this point.

I've had the original model g502 for a long time. Just recently got the g pro wireless and missing the extra button layout and the 3 button scrollwheel. Did I make a mistake by not getting the g502 hero wireless?

Could you sound any more desperate to validate your purchase?

Attached: mental illess.jpg (587x35, 19K)

If productivity or recreational use is your priority and you like having the buttons, sure, the G502 may well be better.

G.Pro Wireless is objectively better for FPS because it's significantly lighter and has a far more flexible shape.

he's a cheater, so it's only natural he repeats himself until people believe him.

G502 CHADS DO NOT RELENT
THE TRUTH CANNOT BE HIDDEN

Attached: 70EDD7D4-FA8E-4345-B692-AE80F9DBA4B3.png (1007x828, 172K)

BEST MOUSE COMING THROUGH BEEP BEEP YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

>wireless
Enjoy your lag
>side buttons
Enjoy your accidental clicks unless you have baby hands
>"pro gamer" mouse
Enjoy your placebo
>mice that look like they've been broken apart and poorly put back together
Enjoy your uncomfortable shit
A cheap $10 wired mouse from Shit*Mart is better than any of that garbage you kids use.

Based

>Logitech G400s
>F Tier
I'll admit it's not spectacular but certainly not F Tier.

Mice I've had:
>Zowie FK (2013 model)
Based, great shape and sensor
>Corsair Glaive
Okay, too heavy and the shape is kinda shit. Sensor was decent
>Logitech G305
Current mouse, great sensor and I don't see a difference between it and a wired mouse. Shape is kinda shit and it's a little too small for my hands.
For my next mouse I was thinking of getting the Model O or saving up for the G Pro Wireless since they both are pretty good and have a better shape than the G305

>TFW I needed a new mouse and was in Best Buy and ended up with a Corsair and it's big and bulky and feels like shit.

I always do this somehow. When faced with a bunch of options and no real way to tell the difference, I always end up with the worst one.

To expand, my last mouse was a Logitech G203 and I loved the feel of it. The Corsair M55 feels bulky and clumsy, my hand doesn't even go all the way to the end of the buttons because of how long it is, and I hate the feeling of buttons on the right side because I don't have them bound by I still end up clicking them all the time.

So I'll probably return this and buy a new one, either another G203 or something similar in size and feel.

retard

Thanks Jennifer i had a good laff.

As a g502 user I disavow "jennifer"

Please don't let trannies become the g502 meme

what's the difference between the g pro wired and wireless

They are totally different mice. Logitech's naming scheme is retarded

The G Pro Wired is a wired version of the G305. There is no reason to buy it these days, as Lightspeed wireless has only ~2ms extra lag compared to wired.

How does a wireless mouse have less lag than wired?

Also if you do buy a G305, be sure to buy some lithium AAA batteries. They are much lighter than the AA alkalines that come with the mouse.

Because most mice are nowhere near the actual delay limit of their signal transfer medium. Their input delay is primarily in mechanical factors (button debounce etc.) or drivers. A lot of shitty mice have intentionally added input delay to prevent doubleclicks that are caused by poor manufacturing standards. Razer mice ALL have this - every single one has 8ms of delay intentionally added at the driver level and you cannot disable it

Attached: g305 input delay.jpg (471x566, 184K)

because its not the 90's anymore gramps

So a wired mouse could be faster if it wasn't shit.

it can't actually
not at the distances you would use a gaming wireless mouse at anyway

Yes, but realistically not that much faster.
There is a new wireless standard called "wigig" which, as the name implies, is capable of gigabit+ bandwidth and ethernet-tier latency. It was originally conceived to replace physical connectors for things like GPUs, so you would just have the GPU sitting around outside your case and it would wirelessly transmit and receive from the mobo.

Stop embarrassing Australia bro.....

Sweet Jesus, it really is the future.

It's particularly exciting for cooling

You could see graphics cards that are gigantic towers with huge aluminum heatsinks, because they don't need to fit in a case

SEMEN GUZZLING

Remember: never buy Razer.

Attached: razer on suicide watch megacut.jpg (3202x1664, 1.47M)

>Doesnt deny tranny accusations

i use a 50 dollar mouse and keyboard combo from ebay cause i'm not a fag

>mfw fat disgusting retards ask me how I'm going to keep my Model O clean with all the holes

Attached: terry ter ter.jpg (480x360, 24K)

how is razer getting away with it's drivers being literal spyware?

g203

rival 500 good

>Corsair that low
literally why ? build quality is solid for the price ? why does this retarded board fall for "Gaming" buzz word marketing ?

I use an MX500, shit's cheap, comfy and works fine for my needs. Maybe I'd care about potential input lag if I still played multiplayer games, but I don't.

Was considering getting that or the 600, howd you gind it?

Still using my yellow FK2. mouse wheel is kinda fucked but its still rockin.

Same here. Scroll wheel has been shit since day 1, but I’ve taken this mouse everywhere; got global in csgo and went to a bunch of LANs with it. I’m attached to the shape, just bought a model o to switch it up a bit. Might get a new fk1 or fk2 just to update it.
Easily the best mouse I’ve used. Fuck deathadder and any glossy mouse finish.

OHNONONONO

I use a $5 mouse and I'm happy with it

An old product by budk, unfortunately discontinued a long time ago
Don't bother trying to look for one, my attempts have been fruitless
I'm sorry to let you down

Attached: 1545771570246.gif (214x214, 1.27M)

Is there any reason to go for a pro when I already have a g900 wireless

Fuck Vat19 not budk
The fuck am I saying

My SS tier. I have a large grip and Rival 600 is the only mouse big enough to feel comfy. Everything else feels like cramps.

Attached: gchn5nizijqnqgjxxs0y.jpg (1600x900, 209K)

How would it be to replace the sensor and buttons on the Crayola Water Mouse?

Attached: 1555044989496.jpg (728x546, 54K)

enjoy your hand cancer