Why is there so many anti-FF6 threads now...

Why is there so many anti-FF6 threads now? Any game that makes Yea Forums contrarians seethe must be a masterpiece right?

Attached: F6DB2FAC-3BBC-4880-967E-00F7DE123939.jpg (800x442, 161K)

Is the best FF game to date and one of the best games of all times. Only a matter of time before Yea Forums finally turned on it.

Contrarian? You realize this game was a commercial disaster, yes? Only a small minority is vocal about it.

I’ve noticed that all FF6 hate threads always are obsessed with the notion that “Anyone doesn’t think FF7 is the best is a contrarian”, why is that? Why are Ff7 fags so bitter about this game?

what is this thing

Attached: 2c59048fb1316a9736d6f001663a529f.jpg (704x1000, 134K)

It grossed 860 million dollars, how is that a commercial failure?

very simple: the game was overshadow by ff7 for a long time, and just not people are going back to it, and it's getting the recognition it deserves, you may say that Yea Forums is full of contrarians that hate everything that is popular, but the reality is that it's impossible to make a game that everyone will like, sooner or later you will see someone praising a game on Yea Forums, you will give it a try and not like it, so you will complain about it, a game being popular just makes it so that more people will want to try it

Attached: 1565261271359m.jpg (666x1024, 55K)

VI is going the way of VII

but at least VII has assloads of spin-offs and a remake coming out. Where's my FFVI 3DS hard modo edition Square? WHY DO YOU HATE YOUR FANS SQUARE?

shut up

shits as easy as Mystic Quest

Because people can't have an opinion on a game without taking a stance that doesn't allow them to yell at those who have an opposing stance. I like most of the FF games I've played and don't get into shitflinging matches about which is better, so basically I don't exist.

Attached: 1549109010787.jpg (400x317, 45K)

Yes.

Everything is contrarian. If you hate something that's popular you're contrarian, if you like something thats popular you're contrarian. People just find new things to bait morons, they rally behind it for a while before the masses move on, then they find a new thing. Genuine discussion is rare, and it's only a matter of time before it's ruined. I don't know why I bother coming back here as often as I do.

>Why is there so many anti-FF6 threads now?
It seems like the newest wave of shitposting that people are replying to currently. All the "FF7R looks like shit" topics dry up because everybody agrees, and anyone trying to shill FF7R just comes off as blatantly obvious. So they're trying to kick off the FF6 vs FF7 debates again to get people thinking about Final Fantasy again.

Haven't you noticed that every single anti-FF6 thread has subtly (or not at all subtly) been pro-FF7?

>Haven't you noticed that every single anti-FF6 thread has subtly (or not at all subtly) been pro-FF7
>if they hate one game, they probably like the other game more
woah no fucking way

It’s one of the worst games i have ever played and i only play jrpgs.

For something so simple as "Don't feed the trolls" you'd think more people would wise up to it a lot quicker, but they don't. This place is swarming with trolls and shitposters, they will deny it, but it's true. Theres a difference between not liking something, and blatantly shitposting, something which most people can't seem to tell the difference between.

I hate Neptunia Rebirth 1 but I'm not going to start promoting VII or whatever the current flavor of Neptunia is. Most people who go out of their way to say one game is awful are not going to be taking the time to imply that the next game in the series was far better and you really should try that one out. It points towards an ulterior motive.

ff6 fags are fucking unsuferable,they think ff6 is better than chrono trigger

Something about it chapped Barry's ass, probably

It's objectively speaking not the best FF, but it's been hailed as such for the last 10 years or so because of anti-FF7 contrarianism

It has just reached the same point FF7 reached in the early 2000's and has become popular enough to people to turn against it and see its obvious flaws.

Chrono Trigger isn't even the best Chrono game

Case in fucking point, it's always FF7 fags desperately shilling these threads

Check the sales for the others, retard

7? Fuck that shit, overrated just as 6 and 9. 10 is the best.

People are tired of years of 6fags bitching about 7?

This

It's because FFVII was marketed to normies and the mainstream, so there were a huge number of them that played this as there first. Thus, for them it was always be their best.

VI is, of course, the best. But it's also the first one I owner and fully beat, though I'd played IV before it minimally.

It's the opposite, FF7 fags have been crying about FF6 for years. Despite being the most popular game in the series, FF6 was always looked at as the best.

This isn't the case
Polls used to literally just be OoT and VII.

>Something about it chapped Barry's ass, probably

like being a better FF game than 15?

I dont like jrpgs that much, but I enjoyed this. The story sucks though, like any game from Japan not made by From