Its over Yea Forums, we lost

its over Yea Forums, we lost

Attached: 1565384143304.jpg (750x832, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=jquUUwCYR-A
youtu.be/6g4VaJJgrM0
huffpost.com/entry/racial-disparities-criminal-justice_n_4045144
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/amnesty/status/1159193528787963905
minorityrights.org/country/switzerland/
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Chile/United-States/Crime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I could care less about this.

I love living in a country where we can enjoy gun rights and have one of the lowest murder rates on Earth.
To give you an idea of how low it is, our GUN murder rate is now lower than Australia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

Attached: 2c8.png (720x720, 449K)

Get fucked mutts

REMEMBER THAT THIS ISN'T TRUMPS FAULT

THIS IS ALL ON OBAMA, SHILLERY AND THE LEFTISTS

MAGA FOREVER AND EVER

Ah, the Kevin Spacey approach. Let's see how it works out for em

Guns are cool. Look at all the video games about them.

using switzerland is cheating

i can imagine america will introduce the same shit with knives and other shit but you still be able to buy pumpaction with a fucking milk in the morning
and schoolshooting will still happen nobody knows why!

Attached: BASED.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

>stores
>physical copies
check out this dinosaur, i bet you think 56k modems are state of the art.

America has a multiculturalism problem, and the demonization of white people will only worsen things.

Yes, the problem ain't guns, its destitution.

USAs "fuck you got mine" attitude has made every day life for every day people
Stressful, and in some bad luck and poor coping skills and you have a time bomb

Failed culture

Attached: EBgxSPSXsAAZBcp.jpeg.jpg (679x490, 79K)

Must be nice not having the demographic problem america does.

>americans are so mentally ill and paranoid, a motorcycle backfiring can send hundreds of them stampeding

youtube.com/watch?v=jquUUwCYR-A

Embarrassing.

Add in*

>Demos
I mean, that kind of makes sense, why have games that are rated high ages in reach of kids?

You have a literal retarded as a president, the problem is the stupid people that think he's right

>NYC
No, they're just pussies.

Attached: 1563929028773.png (554x400, 58K)

Anyone else think this is unironically a good thing? Before violent video games we didn't have shootings like this.

Mass shootings are great, you can blame them on anything and look like you stand for something important at the same time. Basically fuck politics.

DEMOS AND SIGNS
NOT GAMES
DEMOS AND SIGNS
NOT GAMES
DEMOS AND SIGNS
NOT GAMES

1. Stop posting the same thread.

2. Stop being a retard. This is temporary and will pass. Obviously.

3. Who the fuck buys games from Walmart anyway?

4. Go back to guzzling cum on whatever subreddit you came from, OP.

It's funny. I read like 60% of Switserland are migrants. They're just a different kind of migrant.

I see nothing about removing product. Not an issue for me anyways unless Amazon or Play Asia start pulling shit

mmm how was that Poem i wonder?
First they came for...
You know what, nevermind.
Yea Forums told me that if something that i don't like is being censored and banned i should not care.

Does this mean they are going to get all the fortnite shit on clearance? Can we get rid of that shit once and for all?

meanwhile reporters are asking if gunshots in the distance are fireworks in some nigger's shithole
trully bizzaroworld they living in

>1. Stop posting the same thread.
>2. Stop being a retard. This is temporary and will pass. Obviously.
>3. Who the fuck buys games from Walmart anyway?
>4. Go back to guzzling cum on whatever subreddit you came from, OP.

Attached: 1564878949659.jpg (219x250, 8K)

its all ok guys, its only temporary nothing is wrong
the fact that it happened is pathetic

25% actually. But the vast majority are european such as germans, french, dutch, italian, etc.

doesnt walmart sell guns lol

GAMESPOT WILL RISE AGAIN!!!!!!!!

This but unironically

Guns aren't the problem.

>he doesn’t know about the university of texas shooting of 1966

Attached: C5E8A6BE-15EA-4106-A25B-58375DD95D2F.jpg (306x468, 42K)

Since we all agree guns aren't the problem how long until America will remove itself?

Attached: 1564767607935.png (381x635, 74K)

Attached: soyjack.png (512x507, 144K)

Aren't all people trained on fire arm safety? Isn't ammo hard to freely purchase? Aren't there a host of other things that make Switz incomparable to the States?

Not the ones they worry about.

you sound like a fucking virgin dude. who gives a fuck about faggy ass video games? not successful adults that's for sure

How is it a defeat if the ads go away? Like a significant portion of Yea Forums goes to Wal-Mart to buy games. Of course piracy boys are going to show up.

On a side note, the El Paso ravager reminds me of McLuvin from Superbad in his rap video.
youtu.be/6g4VaJJgrM0

Yeah, Trump has his fault, like licking Israel, but you're retarded if you think that eliminating him things will get better, it's the other way around.
America is going to implode, no matter the president in charge, multiculturalism isn't a sane model for a nation.

>le soiboi maymeeee!!!11
Get fucked, nigger.
It's fucking Walmart. Do you honestly expect those spineless kikes to take the moral high ground when the"think of the childrenssss" card is played?

Attached: 1494906954174s.jpg (122x125, 3K)

There have been 17 deadly mass shootings in 2019. I guarantee there were not 17 deadly mass shootings in 1966.

Our culture has deteriorated by the violence we subject our children to.

Attached: 1521828534814.png (1713x1854, 470K)

>multiculturalism isn't a sane model for a nation.
So, you basically America shouldn't exist and was a mistake all along.

Sir...
SIR!
Put DOWN the violent video game and walk backwards, SLOWLY towards my vehicle with your hands in the air!

... HE'S GOT A CALL OF DUTY! OPEN FIIIIRE!

Attached: 67339d880e70776cb43cb77ea0f4ec73.jpg (300x300, 13K)

That's what I'm saying, my penis loving friend.

Attached: 1499494697695.jpg (252x44, 3K)

>
>>le soiboi maymeeee!!!11
>Get fucked, nigger.
>
>It's fucking Walmart. Do you honestly expect those spineless kikes to take the moral high ground when the"think of the childrenssss" card is played?

Attached: 1565222608456.png (454x520, 11K)

WEEEEEELLLLL
HE AIN'T MY BOY BUT MY BROTHER IS HEAVY
TRY TO WROTE MANIFESTO AND MOVE WITH MY SPAGHETTI
GUN YEA THAT THE MASTER PLAN
SHOOT SOME PEDROS AND STOP BURRITO-MAN

7.5/10
Needs a more distorted image of a typical soi drinker.
Apply yourself.

Attached: 1565054883159.png (842x1047, 421K)

that's because they sent all the potential shooters to Vietnam to sate their blood lust.

Immigration policies shouldn't have gotten weaker and blacks shouldn't have been used as slaves.

solved 90% of the country's problem right there.

>needing to be “educated” to use a gun
>can’t buy ammo
Europe is the most cucked country in the world

>blacks shouldn't have been used as slaves.

Attached: 7C1531DB-FE22-4F76-9FA6-5538BF87A341.jpg (736x1444, 148K)

Attached: 1565098258349.png (886x276, 25K)

>remove violent video game demos and signage
>still sell guns

Attached: 1552448688835.jpg (500x500, 47K)

No. You don't have to serve in the army to own weapons.
>isn't ammo hard to get
No. Gun shops sell ammo for private ownership. A very common misconception is that ammo banned in Switzerland. The ban only applies to military issued ammo, not to private ammo ownership.

To buy ammo all you need is a copy of your criminal records extract. You can buy ammo in bulk from shops, or online.

Pic related is our current laws. On august 15 though the laws become slightly more stricter due to the EU gun ban directive after the paris shooting. Basically if you buy a rifle that has a magazine over ten rounds, or a handgun over ten rounds you will need a special exemption permit that it requires you to either be a member of a shooting club, or attend a shooting club competition once a year, or be a weapons collector.

The loophole is that you can continue buying the high cap magazines by themselves with a criminal records extract.

Attached: 1478650019089.jpg (1341x3636, 473K)

>Right wing
>Incels

Lol.

Attached: 1565024824837.jpg (2500x2143, 514K)

The irony is the demonization of white people isn't even the primary point of it as a political strategy, it's just the only way they could think of to maintain the hold on black separatist voters, ones they created as a social group. As part of the efforts in Jim Crow to permanently denigrate the black community.
Which honestly isn't sustainable in the long term, especially since the internet exists now, hell it's barely maintainable when books exist.

Are boomers going to mow our video games?

Attached: 01779CDD-8A41-4ECF-9A9B-122B3764F288.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Attached: 1565054941492.png (844x1064, 318K)

I know this thread will be deleted but
>3rd world countries have better death per homicide per capta than murrica
repeat with me:
USA!
USA!
USA!

My country is more multicultural than yours and has none of the problem. You guys just have some issues. I dunno what.

>be American
>get shot
>go to the hospital
>now have crippling debt and medical bills
>w-well at least i have video games
>SWAT team kicks down door
>WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR VIDEO GAME LICENSE? WE DON'T WANT ANOTHER MASS SHOOTER ON THE STREETS
>they confiscate my vidya and destroy my house
>w-well at least i have a gun to shoot myself with
>grab gun
>die from a heart attack from all the burgers i ate

Murder good, sex bad
Jesus good, decades of scientific research bad

Ultimate cope

Attached: 1563695705427.jpg (1063x1080, 117K)

Race isn't inseparable from culture. Hell you literally only have to look slightly north to see it isn't the case.
>inb4 they aren't white because I say so

Switzerland is less white than America is.

They call a mass shooting anything where 4 or more people were shot, the majority of those were gang related shootings in low income urban areas. So in other words Tyrone shooting DeKwon and his crew.

the brice of freedom and burger

>My country is more multicultural than yours and has none of the problem

I guarantee if your country is more multicultural with the US (which is frankly impossible based on sheer numbers) those cultures are not hispanic or black.

not speaking from a "right side of history" sort of view but if they weren't used as slaves there would've been no reason to bring them to the states thus eliminating a culture clash problem that has been a thorn in the country's side since its foundation.

This might actually save fucking Gamestop

whitie no workie

I wouldn't be so mad if there wasn't research that proves the exact opposite. It's like blaming Columbine on Doom; back in the late 90s I can TOTALLY understand parents thinking that video games warped kid's brains. But study after study proves it's not the case yet for some reason we still keep going back to this well.

Attached: 1560286226412.jpg (688x513, 38K)

>president pays lip service to whatever groups oppose violent video games
>doesnt even propose a ban, just says they should be "discouraged"
>(((people who get paid to shitpost politically))) spam the board endlessly about it, because its almost election season

Attached: 1539252386515.png (188x192, 52K)

If they weren't used as a slave jews would have still imported them like in Yurop, don't be naive.

>gamestop gets tackled by the CIA and FBI for creating mass shooters

>single line conditional
>uses curly braces
which brainlet pajeet made this image

Cringe.

Attached: 1563582565963.jpg (498x434, 28K)

>he believes people get paid to shitpost
holy shit you are legit delusional. do you really think everyone who oppose your personal views are paid to do so?

use more Irish slaves or subtitute it with people from some other poor euro nations.
of course, but at least there wouldn't be so many of them already in the coutnry on top of the ones being added already over time.

hey guys check out htis gif i found

Attached: ic.gif (50x50, 16K)

Yeah, I don't believe it Yurop. America is ground zero for multiculturalism, you're just another nonwhite trying to shrug off his guilt on ruining civilization for your own instant gratification.

if that was the case you would be complaining about being mugged by gingers right now.

>snopes

>he thinks people havent been getting paid to shill on Yea Forums for nearly an entire decade now

Attached: 1551809260611.jpg (2762x1114, 794K)

Iys older people looking for fault in something that isn't what they like. It's been a tactic since any form of new media or device has been out for centuries.

"melting pot" was a term originally referring to the melting together of different european nations, as before modern immigration policies most immigrants came from europe. the multiculturalism we have today is new and different from the one you read about in the history books

Attached: MW-EM250_usaimm_NS_20160508234802.png (600x290, 21K)

What is unique to America with all these mass shootings?
>Video games? No video games are played everywhere, including countries like Japan and South Korea which have virtually no shootings
>Mental health? No, mental health issues exist everywhere, including countries like Japan and South Korea which have massive issues with depression and suicide
>Coverage of the shooter? No, coverage of shooters happens all over the world, not just the United States
>Multiculturalism? No, there are other multicultural countries around the world (Sweden, Australia, Canada, etc) that don't have anywhere near the same amount of mass shootings
>The abundance and easy access to guns? Well... the United States has the single largest gun to person ratio on the planet (120.5 per 100 people, while the second largest, the Falkland Islands has 62.1 per 100 people) and over 393 million guns....
>Oh wait, but Orange Man told me it's video games
Video games it is, then!

You have some fundamentally broken misunderstanding of america's culture if you think it was supposed to be "multicultural".

cope, unironically
lmao

Do people actually buy video games from walmart? I only buy like one physical a year and its only when Im walking around a mall bored and see a sale on.

oh no not my violent video games
>goes to walmart to buy a bunch of guns and ammo
based

Attached: Based and redpilled.png (566x198, 30K)

oh no, not the demos and signage

seems totally legit and not a nutjob conspiracy theory. see you in the next thread I guess!

There are plenty of nations without gun crime that have a lot of guns. You don't want to start asking why there are so many shootings, lefty, your kind won't like the answer.

Attached: 1560797656448.jpg (529x1024, 145K)

Modern American cultural problems are karmic justice for enslaving niggers. If we had never brought them over they would’ve never been able to get here in the first place. The only blacks here would be educated.

Well there was that mass shooting in NZ.. Where they also have relaxed gun laws.

They're still selling violent games. I don't think this means shit to anyone's bottom line.

Because (too many) people need a scapegoat and something to ban that makes them feel safe. It's why the TSA security theater is still a thing. Facts don't matter, only feelings do.

It doesn't matter what it was supposed to be, it matters what it is NOW.

MIGA!!!!

JUST BAN THE FUCKING GUNS!

Attached: mad.jpg (933x1069, 105K)

axew

Attached: axew.png (1280x1280, 422K)

All of these threads are the same

Attached: 1552623032261.jpg (1080x1246, 281K)

Sometimes. Since the big places sell out of special editions so fast sometimes I check online and walmart has a few copies.

>white guy shoots up crowded place
>”d-don’t demonize white people!!!!”

I look forward to hanging you from a lamp post alongside the child traffickers, journalists, bankers and your own family members. Laugh at this post, it's one of the last comforts you will ever feel.

Attached: 1554969061072.png (850x400, 226K)

>there are other multicultural countries around the world (Sweden, Australia, Canada, etc) that don't have anywhere near the same amount of mass shootings
none of those "multicultural" countries you listed are even remotely equivalent so you are already speaking from a point of bias.

literally citation needed for this image

Anything for that sweet NRA money.

user, the news here makes for a better sitcom or whatever at times than our regular shows

its ridiculous, really

I guess we can go ahead and get Fortnite blacklisted as well then. No reason not to.

If only these retards learned what ironic shitposting does.

>Just forget what you are I already decided that for you
Eat my shorts you fruity frogmuncher.

Lol look at this retard. Blumpf is legit condemning videogames.

Nice weasel argument. There is not a single nation on the planet that has anywhere near the amount of guns that Murica has. Not a single one.

I'm not american, why should I care? Actually, why should anyone care?

Why were the shooters able to purchase these violent video games?

>citation needed
>for a study, analyst names and medical journal in the fucking image

edgy, when is your shooting? should take note of when walmart has a sale.

SHALL

They're getting rid of all this video game shitt but they're still selling guns at Walmarts, how does that make sense?

You cite places like Sweden that have no go zones and omit the race when the criminal is muslim. Also, as much as there are many muslims there, America has it worse. No sorry, orange man may be spinning it, but so are you, only difference is that as long as America is an anti white melting pot, I want my guns.

I'm a leaf. Toronto is the most multicultural city in the world last I checked.
Leaf. We consider it a positive thing here. I saw like 5 difference races of women at the gym just now and my dick appreciated all of them.

>Person does thing
>Let's blame everyone who shares "Arbitrary characteristic"
>No it doesn't matter that he represents 0.00001% of the population of that characteristic

FREEZE! HAND OVER YOUR GUNS AND NOBODY GETS HURT

Attached: 1253452.jpg (639x479, 48K)

Typical npc responding with a shitty meme

I like this gif, could be bigger but still nice

>posts image for ants
Based schizo poster

Even if America didn't inslave blacks, blacks will still invade like in Europe, and blacks always hate on the wh*toid whether the country enslaved them or not

>no link
I could come up with a retarded image like this and call it scientific too

Yea Forums will defend Trump instead of fucking videogames

BE

USA USA USA USA

>anti white melting pot
>most of the mass shooters are almost always white

Walmarts don't have demo stations anymore and they already don't display "violent" signage anyway to avoid the soccer mom complaints.

This is all a ploy to get people off their backs about selling guns and ammo.

>Do people actually buy video games from walmart?
It's one of the biggest store chains in the world and convenient for most everyday shopping needs, so of course they do.

Imagine talking about weasel arguments as a leftist. I don't hear any of you decrying the enormous black crime rate, violent crime especially, or how much more frequently blacks shoot each other with guns they never bought legally. But we have to further restrict the legal right to own guns, right? I look forward to bucketing your tears in 2020 (and probably the election after, based on what your joke of a political party looks like.)

Attached: 1558817198985.jpg (476x1024, 71K)

you literally do that with blacks and hispanics, what are you on

>I'm a leaf.

Attached: 1565233286886.jpg (329x399, 44K)

thanks bro

Attached: amoeba x.jpg (58x52, 2K)

>le le trump sucks

Fuck off. Trump was a fucking better candidate period. Fuck you libcucks and your sarcasm.

yup, its like night and day to how it used to be. Remember laughing at Fox News calling Mass Effect alien porn?

Attached: 1520361733731.jpg (960x454, 63K)

So can we agree we shouldn’t generalize groups based on the actions of a small percentage?

They'll pull those eventually. Our Walmart hasn't had anything but ammo for over a decade. Also look for Walmart to prohibit concealed and open carry in all stores soon.

>remove video games
>still sell guns

hahahahaha

Attached: walmart-gun-sales-jpg-1565213755.jpg (1200x677, 90K)

actually whites are under represented when it comes to mass shooting, you only whites cause the media won't show any niggers doing crimes

asians are probably the most over represented because they're smart enough to pull it off like in virginia tech

Ah, Canada? Should have said so sooner. Your people has nothing to do other than inject themselves in Americans politics. Also your number of nonwhites remain inferior to America, sadly for your degenerate brain.

One in three black men will go to prison.

huffpost.com/entry/racial-disparities-criminal-justice_n_4045144

Attached: 1554135312684.jpg (258x322, 21K)

>Let's blame everyone who shares "Arbitrary characteristic"
Take the log out of your eye, hypocrite.

Disregard this post, I mistyped

NOT

Except I don't you projecting nigger.

LINKS
your memes images are not arguments, cuckservative, might work on facebook but not here

Blame the election dickriders and hardcore contrarians. It's gotten bad enough that /pol/ even defends Israel hard

>Removes "Violent" Videogames
>Still sells Guns

FIXING THE PROBLEM

>most of the mass shooters are almost always white
You fags are pathetic. I hope nobody pays you for this because you do a horrific job at changing hearts and minds.

Attached: 1540422731108.jpg (450x960, 93K)

Why shouldn't I? Video games are trash now.

Exactly, it's a response to oppression, but keep believing otherwise, you'll cause your misfortune either by a legal or illegal gun.

Just bought my son all the essentials for him to go back to school

#MAGA

#TRUMP2020

Attached: AE9A980D-51EA-4C90-8D21-BACFCD3153CF.jpg (443x704, 65K)

Attached: banj.png (266x367, 123K)

>gunviolencearchive.org
very reliable source LEL

Who did?

My point stands.
Dude you make us a part of your politics. You fuck your drugs then try to buy up all ours.
Per capita I dunno man. And even Toronto has low as fuck crime rates compared to your white cities.

Maybe it's just something in your water.

>undocumented immigrants
Really is nice seeing this 1984 language manipulation come into effect. Time to enter a movie theater without a ticket, I'm just undocumented bro

>website links literally in the image

Invest in becoming a trap, the only thing your life is any good for is polishing my cock for pocket change.

Cope.

I can understand banning open carry in the store, but a concealed carry person could have potentially stopped the shooter. The only way to stop an active shooter is to have a gun yourself. If more people would go to the gun range and get proper training and get certified for concealed carry these mass shooters wouldn't have anywhere near as high of a kill count.

Had, one mass shooting was enough for them to make them a lot stricter

because the police are racist, there is no such thing as due process in the courts (see white men going to prison because child support payments are higher than their wages), and the Jewish run prison industrial complex needs to keep turning
but it's okay to ignore all the evil of the ruling class when it impacts people of other skin colour; yes?

Stop projecting faggot.

>nation is 70% white
>whites commit the most shootings by volume

Congratulations Sherlock, you cracked the code.

Good thing you didn't buy him any violent video games though! You are a great parent.

What point?

>not even close to the next presidential election
>minimum wage shitposters are already spamming political shit

Nobody is going to vote for whichever of the 20 clowns end up on the blue podium. You are wasting your time.

Attached: 1536754386188.jpg (1080x1521, 907K)

Those are a consequence of
>poverty
>the war on drugs
>generally shitty urban areas that black people were redlined to
>overpolicing of said areas and extensive policing and incarceration over having weed
Tyrone shooting Jamal over a deal that went wrong is not the same as Incel Joe shooting up a random mall because he saw people complaining about brown people on manifestochan. One is an act of terrorism and the other isn’t

it's 2019 buddy, all the domestic terror incidents are happening now not 3 years ago
and who cares about black on black crime anyway. you always dismiss black on black when it comes to overall gun deaths

DINDU NUFFIN

>all shootings happened in gun-free shitholes

>NU UH ITS DA GUNZ FAULT

Leftards are so insufferable

If people in the United States weren’t poor the problem in the United States wouldn’t be nearly as bad. Being poor leads to depression and hopelessness. If you fix income inequality, you reduce both mass shootings and crime in general. Is that all that needs to be done? No. But fixing income inequality would reduce general aggression.

you dont post sources either you fucking retard why should he do all the work for you?

First they will blame videogames
Then they will blame comics
Then they will blame movies
Then they will blame mental illness
Then they will blame the parents
They will blame everything except fucking guns

an archive for gun violence does seem like reasonable source

I went there and it says nothing that shows in the image, what is your point retard

>because the police are racist,

Attached: 1548324661890.jpg (1024x479, 75K)

Also you can avoid crime-filled areas, or at least be informed about them and take action to protect yourself. You can’t do shit about some random retard snapping and suddenly going on a shooting spree while you go grocery shopping

>Missing the point

we lost when boomers invaded Yea Forums

You think sane logic applies to shit like this? Libs believe rendering guns illegal in a location prevents them from being used there. It's not about what is sensible. Even if CC would save lives. They want the body counts so they can outlaw the guns.

Attached: 1553749301548.gif (680x813, 388K)

>African-American males are six times more likely to be incarcerated than white males and 2.5 times more likely than Hispanic males. If current trends continue, one of every three black American males born today can expect to go to prison in his lifetime
You actually believe these ridiculous *projections*? I live in a fucking ghetto, and I can tell you it's no where close to 1 out of 3 people. And never will be.

But even if you could believe this preposterous report, it notes that the highest climb in crime is drug related.

>I'm a leaf. Toronto is the most multicultural city in the world last I checked.
Bruh, Toronto is Chicago mode.

those are a consequence of Jewish scheming
but the incel poltards only see jewish games when it comes to the amount of interracial porn in their pornhub recommended list, not in the real world

I love it when blacks commit crime, every excuse in the world is used to cover up their ghetto behavior and liberals blame everybody else except the perpetrator

>poverty
Poor whites commit less crime than even wealthy blacks
>war on drugs
Affects literally everyone, not just blacks
>shitty urban areas
Blacks make anywhere they live shitty
>overpolicing
The only time black neighborhoods are safe for anyone is when it's light out and the cops are on duty

Niggers are just natural born losers. Literally the bottom tier of human subspecies.

Attached: 1535884047067.png (738x570, 62K)

I have no fucking idea what drugs you're on, but basically you're telling me that canadians love to bitch about things that they have no control over (US election) instead of action. There is your answer, then you also have your prime minister that hides muslim terrorists in his country, hmm yes, I can see why "crime" is low.

I remember when it was metal.

Poor asian bros

Cope

Attached: MAGA.png (944x4013, 662K)

>saints row 5 finally happens
>gets banned cause fun violence

aaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Attached: he HATES it.jpg (1280x960, 163K)

>I live in a fucking ghetto

Please get shot so I never have to see you post again

>because the police are racist,
They were literally just born from slave catching patrols.

What do you think would happen ~5 seconds after a shooting started if people that actually knew a thing about guns were there?

oh wow, 15 blacks fired on police officers in the year of 2012. that totally justifies thousands of unconstitutional pullovers, vehicle searches etc etc

School shootings didn't exist before violent video games.

maybe we should skip to the bottom 2 on that list

>As of November 20, 2018, Toronto had the highest homicide rate among major Canadian cities
Based. You faggots aren't even trying, go back to your third world shithole if you care about the good of the world.

>Poor whites commit less crime than even wealthy blacks
citation needed
>Blacks make anywhere they live shitty
citation needed

I get you hate niggers but this seems oddly personal, did tyrone fuck your highschool crush or something

>police were born from slave catching patrols

Is this some We Wuz Pyramids shit?

I love how you ignore all the other crimes black commits. Blacks are innocent of crime, dindu nuffin!

>Playing Meme Row 5

Attached: 1561346166459.jpg (749x749, 111K)

>"school shootings don't cause violence!"
>"but loli porn causes kids to get raped!"
The classic liberal double think.

Attached: 1391397432742.png (396x381, 138K)

>highest homicide rate but still mediocre compared to USA
at least americans can definitely excel at something. USA USA USA!!

Attached: filia.png (1500x1412, 1.21M)

I cant wait to post citations endlessly and still hear "where are the proofs?"

Attached: 1542145008927.jpg (692x960, 97K)

>wal-mart is gun-free

wanna know how i know you are retarded?

Now give all your gun to the police. Also fuck the police blue lives don't matter.

I wondered why political threads are much more common now, but then I remembered that 4*2chan died. What a pain.

>needing citation that blacks turn areas into shitholes
Do you also need a citation that water makes things wet? Keep believing that Baltimore and St. Louis is a multicultural paradise then

No.

all that chart says is black people are higher targeted by police than whites and that wealthy blacks are less likely to be carrying a quart of weed or whatever and that rhe wealthy white families have more connections to let their kids get off with a slap on the wrist

>citation needed
It's in the image he posted retard. Your crush destroyed your eyeballs?

how does that prove anything?

fuck white niggers
fuck white nigger americans

>white people dont get pulled over
wish i knew that when i got pulled over, if i had told the cop that i bet he wouldve left me alone

Holy shit did Sweden take over San Francisco?

>>Blacks make anywhere they live shitty
>citation needed

Google every city or town in America that is majority black. Now look at their crime rate.

Attached: 1547866037963.png (1531x841, 117K)

Yeah no. Take responsibility for your actions, nigger.

>Video games used to be fun
>SJW's and Liberals ruined them
>Nothing else to talk about now

Pretty simple, desu.

Attached: 1564453566517.jpg (640x714, 120K)

>dude its all 6d chess he's not really pro-Israel
/pol/ is weird

Also will one of you faggots at least be honest about crime glorification in black culture? Or no?

Huh?

Attached: 1562778443984.jpg (3324x2050, 1.8M)

which cities are those compared to? nice cherrypicked chart btw

It's always been this way, newfren. Except now Leftypol is here too and it's showing.

Explain why every black-majority city in America is a post apocalyptic ghetto hellscape so bad that cops won't even go there?

Don't be racist against black culture

>majority
jewish controlled ghettos

I thought the claim was that wealthy blacks moving into an area make it shitty? what's up with the mental gymnastics

>inb4 jews can turn whites degenerate but jews can't turn blacks violent

No thanks. I'm safe in my tax paid apartment. I even have central heating. I'm shitposting in comfort, eating almonds.

>being against our true ally

Attached: 3DC49B14-D778-484B-9632-9DCA93FDDAB6.jpg (898x628, 127K)

>political threads have increased since 2012
>blame a site closing less than a week ago

I'm starting to think everyone intelligent moved over to Zeronet.

Attached: 1542128201671.jpg (683x1024, 57K)

Everything is Europe's fault, historically and actually.

You're not wrong about me being a newfag, I've barely been here a decade. Still, I miss what I consider 'the old days'.

>mediocre by USA
Uhmmm not really sweety, you surpass white areas by a long margin, places like San Francisco and Chicago, well you already know the answer, don't you, nigger?

Of course it did, it's our biggest city by a large margin. And it's on par with a white rural american town. Again it's just something in your brains.

>FOUR or more shot and/or killed in a single event [incident], at the same general time and location, not including the shooter.
Does it still count as a mass shooting if the four people die to something other than the gunshots during the incident?

This, Israel is a right wing ethnostate that slaughters Mudslimes. They're A-OK in my book

Weird how leftists started blaming jews and Israel for every issue but still cry about nazis constantly

Attached: 1558132104174.png (314x402, 91K)

Can't be racist against black culture because it was manufactured by white people and you can't be racist against white people.
Check mate faggot.

check the thread, it has the numbers you are looking for sweety

you can thank jewish controlled media for that
the black population is a perfect example of what can happen when poor people with limited rights are entirely subject to the ruling class
whiteys keep this in mind, the middle class is being destroyed, more of our rights are being taken away each year
give it a few decades and Beverly Hills will be like Detroit

No one with any brains moved there. The shit is cheese pizza.

he gave money to the saudis, Trumptard

I'm not leftist I'm just a realist
don't place me into your jewish divisional tactics of left or right

Not him, but I didn't know the site died until just now. And even I felt like there was a recent spike in political threads.

>mfw more americans die because of shootings while I live comfortably in a safe country
yes, keep advocating towards your own extinction.

Attached: 1530828718476.jpg (300x289, 24K)

>The shit is cheese pizza.
really? why would anyone not like that. sounds delicious.

Hypocrisy never sticks with them so don't bother trying logic if you ever get into an argument with one.

They all came over here though. They admit it on Yea Forums.

good, the video game industry needs to collapse.

Yep, which is exactly my point. White areas are peaceful, and even you inbred canadians suffer from multiculturalism.

Jack shit, like 99 percent of all other shootings, lmao. There have been shootings in Texas, in Arizona, in Ohio, all states that have lax gun laws or have relaxed them recently and the good guy with the gun never shows up. Why? Because real life isn’t an action movie

Mass shooters target crowded areas (like theaters, malls, schools, concerts, etc) so in the first place if someone starts shooting you probably won’t even know where the shooter is or who is shooting, you’ll just hear screaming and people panicking and running around. Second, even if you know who and where they are shooting at someone who is already shooting at you is difficult, and trying to avoid collateral damage is even more difficult. And even if you manage to do that the police are coming and are now confused because there are two shooters. A black “good guy with a gun” in Alabama literally got shot by the cops because they thought he was the shooter. And all of this happens within the span of minutes. And this doesn’t include shit like the Las Vegas shooter who was on the 32nd floor of a hotel and firing at a concert crowd in the middle of the night. What the fuck could you even do in a situation like that? Nothing.

So no, there are no “good guys with guns” it’s all a meme because real life isn’t an action movie

Isolate for a few major metropolitan areas and the US has Switzerland level low of gun deaths and homicides. We have a black problem, not a gun problem

gun crime is directly correlated with how nonwhite the country is

Attached: 1551424205724.jpg (881x862, 86K)

Alright user.

Attached: bill.png (188x209, 86K)

good thing i live in a mostly white state so it doesn't affect me.

Americans are retarded hillbillies

that user didnt even say which cities are compared and made that chart from 2 threads ago when someone posted that very link showing usa has more deaths than colombia and other dangerous shitholes, literally mentally ill obsessed, would be pottery if he got shot in a white city

So you care at least a little?

>among major canadian cities
the shitholes west of ontario riddled with Machete Wielding indians huffing gasoline are statistically worse than detroit.

not that user
but yeah, you're pretty naive

niggers breed while you post in a chinese knitting board and masturbate to cartoons, enjoy your extinction

They're removing advertisements, not the games themselves, plus who buys console games at fucking Walmart in 2003+16?

I'm a 2A supporter and glad this shit is taking attention away from authoritarian left wingers that want to take our guns away.

and yet you can't see your own hypocrisy

>it's the Jews when white people are involved
>when it's blacks it's just blacks lol

>year 2100
>the last two americans are in a stand-off, both armed with miniature nukes
>entire world watches the show and betting who will be the last american standing, Luz Extinguido vs. Ogro Las Americas

Nigger guns are expected to be surrendered or outright prohibited at malls, schools, and concerts. Get better arguments you stupid cunt.

I disagree because there are other examples where good guys did save people from mass shooters like when the muslims wanted to shoot up a texas draw muhammid contest. Also the 2nd amendment is used for protection against the government as well, otherwise you'll get actions like what's happening currently in Hong Kong.

I'm suddenly supposed to care how walmart advertises things?
fucking walmart?

>canada

A situation like that happened in france after their last bombing too. City people are just cowards.

Attached: 1563488887127.jpg (2500x4950, 3.26M)

>There are people
>In this very thread
>That won't vote for Trump next year

Attached: 1561778945607.gif (472x270, 1.53M)

Ogro Las Americas has my money

>.demos and signage
its fucking nothing

This. A lot of mass shootings end up in a gun free zone

And when I say west of Ontario I mean Manitoba, Alberta and especially BC in those little shithole towns near indian reservations

Tell us more, I'm sure our skinny friend is interested in the wonders of multiculturalism, after he finishes masturbating on a random girl in a gym who can't even do repetitions.

Canada has tons of black people and Hispanics as well, but look at us near the end of the list there.

>le zionist gun control man
it doesn't matter who you vote for

id recommend voting for the absolutely craziest fringe commies around to hasten a collapse

>bashing on saints row
>one of the few actually decent westshit games
be gone rockstar shill. GTA died with san andreas.

Attached: FUCKYOU.jpg (776x573, 88K)

Can we get Walmart to start replacing fps games with dating sims and sex games? Say some bs like it helps le incel

there are people who will actually vote for either of the kike puppets, purely because the meme Hivemind tells them to
what a sorry state of affairs

The Gamer War has begun, huh?

Don't worry, I knew this day would come, and I've prepared.

I've trained with the best.

Mario's jumps? Sonic's speed? Link's courage? Donkey Kong's primal strength? Minecraft Steve's ingenuity? Pac-Man's primal strength? Tony Hawk's Pro Skater? Yeah, I've got them all.

And this is looking like an easy victory. Game on.

Attached: 1565338057174.jpg (480x360, 18K)

wow this image of cherrypicked statistics and shocking images are definitely the entirety of factual reality of canada, leaves 100% BTFO'd

Cripplechan niggers, how did it feel crawling back to Yea Forums?

Why did Donald Trump betray us?

Who are you quoting? The Democrat "squad" shits on Jews everyday, but nobody is brave enough to call them out. But if one Republican said something, you would hear about it 24/7

>Canada has tons of black people and Hispanics as well
BULL SHIT

It's just Europeans butting in as always, all of this is traceable to them. We broke free and they've done nothing but work to sabotage us since. They're the loudest ones screaming for our disarmament, which I think is proof they're our enemies and should be considered as such.

canada nonwhites are mostly chinks and asians

Who's the old guy underneath "WILL"? some old faggot communist?

giving 5000 nuyens on Extinquito

His entire presidency is an excuse to further his brand and make more money that his shitty kids will get when he dies.

REMEMBER THAT EVERYTHING IS TRUMPS FAULT

THIS IS ALL ON TRUMP, WHITE PEOPLE, AND CONSERVITARDS

MARXISM FOREVER AND EVER

I dont think you understand that most of us want you to shoot yourselves so you halt your own progress by being too busy picking up pieces of your "freedom"

Attached: 1559872867232.jpg (227x222, 13K)

Are you saying that 33% of blacks in USA are jewish?
Your message doesn't make sense.

The seething from the right is so strong.

Attached: VS.png (474x474, 310K)

I’ve been here since a year ago because /pol/ and /leftypol/ wouldn’t stop fellating eachother.
I only wanted to play games and shitpost without caring about the special olympics of politics.

>Yea Forums when anime titties get covered: this is censorship
>Yea Forums when stores stop selling games due to presidential tantrum: COPE DILATE MAGA #WOOGYWOOGY

>We are going to take action! Remove shit that some random people in Washington says is BAD, take it all away from people uninvolved.

Lots of black communities still.
A bunch of UK nations also have a very high black population but still don't have them constantly murdering each other.

Attached: vidya vs gun violence.png (722x380, 80K)

Based. Don't listen to the nu-anons and glows

I guess all those black and Hispanic cops are racist, then.

Hey man, I'm just trying to speed up the process. The ship is sinking.

I exclusively vote R to stave off marxism and delay any sort of social progress/increase of my taxes. Fuck the poor and mentally ill.

I know how fucked up indian reserves are. That's what happens when one culture is left alone :).

But only liberals play video games now.

Donald Trump, America and THE WALL are more important than anime tiddies.

Based Swissbro,see you in Milano

DISARM YOURSELVES ALREADY AMERICAN INDIVIDUALS SO WE CAN FINALLY INVADE YOUR COUNTRY

No, because those deaths would be linked to a separate incident happening in the same place/time. It only relates to people who are shot or are killed as a direct result of the shooting (if you shot a propane tank and the explosion killed someone they would count)

>America will selfdestruct in your lifetime

Attached: 122.png (403x353, 272K)

You're shit posting, but in reality, nothing happened yet except Trump "talked" with Polosi, Schumer, etc. Trump does this shit all the time like how he said he would give the rape accuser against his supreme court should be listened to. One week later, shits on her testimony. He also pulled this stunt with Paris Accord, North Korea, currently doing it with China as well.

>There are plenty of nations without gun crime that have a lot of guns.

Bullshit. There isn't one country on earth that comes anywhere near the ballpark of how many guns America has, not even close. America literally has more guns in it than it does people.

are videogames communist now??

Oh wow the times have changed

Attached: 1528729766804.jpg (1726x1354, 557K)

>muh left and right
Kill yourself marxist lemming. How does it feel knowing you're just a tool for the elite to further D&C society to enact more centralization of power and restrict our freedoms further?

>cherry picking African countries with high murder rates while ignoring the other African countries with low murder rates

So what's going on here? Are the Sub-Saharan African countries with low murder rates don't count as black now?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Nothing to do with the glorification of rap culture within their own communities by their own people, right? Stupid shithead, they actively shame the ones that try to advance.

>but still don't have them constantly murdering each other
This is a total lie. They cover for rapist shitskin rapists and murderers daily.

Attached: 1541643087207.jpg (1978x6776, 3.03M)

This

Attached: 1565130159645.png (500x499, 278K)

Attached: listen-here-cuck-it-trump-make-america-great-again-say-35090769.png (500x466, 135K)

God-Emperor Trump demands it
bend over

Someone just took his first comp sci class, huh?

I've been to Toronto this year and I'd be generous to say that only 1 out of 4 people I saw there were white.

>no wall
>even more money to israel
> they can replace you if they come legally
kike loving fuck

They aren't not selling these games though, they just aren't having demos and promotional panels slapped up.

Define income inequality. Rappers and athletes make 500x more than surgeons.

"a lot of guns" does not mean "more guns than america"

Video games have been nothing but a commie brainwashing tool

Attached: A7330CC0-F06B-4083-A453-F50B0025EA19.jpg (470x264, 23K)

Wall has just been approved a while back for billions by the Supreme Court. Your talking points are out of date. Should perform an update.

and because of that, you will never get rid off them

The wall is being built as we speak.

Pls anons, I don't want to cum too

Attached: Yowr1Iu.gif (460x351, 308K)

Why are you here?

Pretty much everything in the past 10 years from Weimerica and Western Europe is jew brainwash. Like 10% isn't.

>/pol/ Bureau of Statistics

Truly an unbiased source we can trust.

twitter.com/amnesty/status/1159193528787963905
OH NO NO NO NO
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS GUN HOMICIDE CHART
*WHEEZE*

>post wikipedia citation as counter-argument
>all it does is show Africa has triple the homicide rate of the USA on average

Attached: 1564692470795.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

media makes white women shake their Butts on social media
huur it's the Jewish

media promotes violence and thuggery in black community
lol its not the Jews

open your eyes, sheep

i will give you that one, still a kike lover tho

He attacked gamers

mmm
I wonder who is left to defends you now that they are coming for you.

This. Most games nowadays are just tools for the marxists.

Is the PM of Israel Jewish? He doesn't look Jewish.

it's not just a black problem it's a mentality ill problem in general

>Amnesty International

May as well cite an Antifa Faceberg page

From our money. Fuck you kike loving faggot.

What’s wrong with based jews?

>you're either for trump or a marxist
the actual state of ameritards

>vote Trump because "SJWs are trying to take muh gaems!"
>Trump tries to ban your games
>"well I mean games aren't worth it anyway"

god MAGAs are such cucks

I haven't been to walmart for games in like 6 years. Just buy digital or online.

They're still SELLING violent video games. They just want people to feel safe, and don't want to be seen as insensitive.
You could imagine paranoid people might be on edge while walking through a Walmart, so you wouldn't want them to turn a corner and see people getting shot on some monitor.
Why is this blowing up so much?
The memo also says:
>Verify that no movies depicting violence are playing in Electronics
>Turn off any hunting season videos
>Remove any monitors or displays that show the videos

This is not a "violent games making people violent" thing

Attached: walmart memo.jpg (760x763, 153K)

>a rat doesnt look like a rat
time to upgrade jewdar user, try 6.000.000 Version

The least faggoty thing on this website is the TF2 threads, and that's only because you don't have an IP hopping sped screeching about how launch day tf2 was good because it was serious.

Can't deny that unfortunately, but one side is a kike lover for israel, and the other side is a kike lover for the kikes in america as well as muslims.

>white countries without Jews in positions of power
Estonia
Switzerland
Norway

>black countries without Jews in positions of power
Seychelles
Uganda
Congo Rapids
Botswana
Lesotho
Anguilla

It doesn't matter how much you help. Blacks always default to murderous monsters. Everything about them is unevolved.

Attached: 1552653816632.png (572x1406, 115K)

It's being taken from military retirement funds. The military voted for Trump, so it's OK.

>First they came for the anime titties, and I did not speak out—

lol

You can tell how desperately left wing nutcases are attempting to use this news as an effort to turn Yea Forums against the right. It's not working, sweetie.

All they're doing is removing some advertisements on the display cases and demos that nobody but impoverished Mexican kids play. You can still buy your cowadoody game, but the question I posed earlier remains:

Who the fuck buys physical console games at Walmart? You get better deals on Amazon and Best Buy.

Who are you quoting?

I can see the difference, but also a similarity too, since it's just a matter of what means that gunshot caused the deaths (i.e. explosion or stampede).

>jews
>based
pick one

kys marxist subhuman

Literally everyone in government is either a Marxist or tool of the Marxists.

Can't wait

Attached: henry.jpg (237x213, 7K)

Texas has open carry legalized and no restriction for malls or other stores unless 51% of the revenue is made from alcohol and the El Paso shooting happened

Ohio is also an open carry state and the shooting still happened there too

So yes “good guy with a gun” is a massive meme

>Americans

Attached: VIQWP4I3RE2EHPNYJ2PE7PPFYM.jpg (817x633, 77K)

people who idolize politicians and waste their time talking about shit in the media are lost causes
all of you
except some anons I love you

why american even allow anything past a revolver or a hunting rifle to people.
What excuse would a civilian have to own any semi auto weapon?
>inb4 what if a 10 person armed gang storm your house and bring their armored vehicules with them

Attached: 1537898988066.jpg (510x476, 50K)

>violence and thuggery in black community
water is wet

Attached: 1536227685061.jpg (3428x2888, 1.85M)

>SJWs get companies to censor games, remove them from the shelves
>Wal-Mart removed an advertisement!
Literally the same thing

>Trump tries to ban your games

This never happened. Speaking out against violent games is not the same as legislation, that comes from Democrats like Hilldawg.

Attached: 1544528351987.jpg (1125x631, 136K)

If God Emperor says it I follow. God Emperor is always right. Freedom is slavery etc.

Me.

there must be an answer to this problem

I'd rather a wall be built than welfare leeches getting anything.

So that if I miss the first shot at a home intruder I'm not fucking dead.
Imagine defending yourself with anything less than a semi automatic weapon

Blacks are a teeny tiny minority in Canada. There are way more asians and arabs than there are blacks. Hispanics are virtually non-existent.

>This never happened.
If Obama said what Trump said about games you nigs would be assblasted.

Because fuck the (((Feds)))

Attached: waco.jpg (992x558, 77K)

I think stampede might count as well. When I think of 'non gunshot related deaths' I'm thinking about a situation like a gunshot happening in a hospital parking lot, while inside somebody flatlines. His death is not related to the shooting (unless you somehow make a case that the parking lot shooter caused doctors to be unable to revive him, but that's a stretch), so it would just be a coincidence in that case.

>No law says you can't bring a gun in so that means you can
Try harder retard, and by your logic, the police shouldn't exist either.

Enjoy becoming a caliphate. I always knew Europeans were never our friends. We never should have helped you at any time.

So? It’s still retarded logic, violent media doesn’t lead to violence yet they have no issue with advertising the tools used in these shootings anyways

When we talk about IQ distributions and violence, do we just ignore that those same studies also indicate that people of Jewish descent are often less violent and have a higher IQ than white people?

If black people are worse than white people using your logic, then white people are worse than anyone who is jewish.

Shootings are prevented and home robberies are stopped all the fucking time with guns though, the CDC estimated some 800k-3million crimes a year are stopped via defensive use of firearms

Hopefully a better America can rise once more. I just want to play doom and new vegas in peace.

Attached: 1564350529318.jpg (2472x3000, 671K)

This has nothing to do with my statement.

I love it when liberals pretend to be fiscally responsible when literally all their current talking points in the DNC primaries is free everything

enjoy your bullet, cuckservative

except the ohio shooting was stopped by a good guy witha guy, in this case police officers who were off duty in the bar, so this doesnt work well for your case

Jews are nothing but parasites and nation wreckers.

>Laughs in Amazon
Shartmart can't die fast enough.

Attached: 1554435686888.gif (520x293, 3.45M)

Are you saying that jews incite violence in black communities by promoting rap music and ghetto culture? Sure, I could believe that, but what do you plan to do with this "revelation"?

If violent media doesn't lead to violence what is your explanation for why these shootings didn't happen in the 50s to the 80s?

Your leaders attend mosques and your daughters are being raped.

Switzerland has much stricter gun laws and way fewer guns per capita. The United States literally has more guns than it does people.
It's not "muh minorities", that's the right-wing excuse for every problem in the world that their ass-backwards policies are directly or indirectly responsible for.

>We never should have helped you at any time.
What did you do apart from sit on your ass behind a computer eating burgers?

I know, I just like posting it

> If
I think the point is that he didn't

>Wasting money on a wall that wont do jack shit against planes, boats, and tunnels.
True, Amerimutt logic.

Can confirm. But I'd rather have Hispanics and (Christian) blacks. I don't care if there's a lot of Hidus and Buddhists. Arabs and all muslims in general are bad.

>muh Jewish IQ myth
meanwhile in reality

inb4 hurr those arent real jews despite living in a literal jewish ethnostate, the REAL jews are the ones with 90% european dna

Attached: Israeli retards.png (1408x908, 249K)

>pay taxes
>have nothing to rely on, no healthcare, no police, no nothing, have to buy guns (that carry taxes on their prices) to defend yourself
LEL

>americans ban guns in video games before actual guns
>people thinking this is going to solve anything

It's more xenonationalism in general, but you're close to getting the actual picture.

I can't do anything with it, it's up to blacks to look after themselves
but seeing as every figure that has a chance of changing shit gets gunned down by cia agents idk

I'm posting the original source that image was composited from you brainlet. And of course a country with over a billion people have a higher homicide rate than one with around 330 million people. Especially when multiple countries are in a constant state of fighting. Don't you think it's strange that Rawanda with a population of 11 million has a murder rate of 2.52. While Lesotho with a population of 2 million has a murder rate of 41.25?

We weren't given gun rights to fend of singular intruders. We were given it to fuck the government over if it tried to infringe on our rights.

Attached: 1564593119024.jpg (540x960, 66K)

So your saying the solution is mandatory gun ownership for males
Because that's what Switzerland did for years

>inb4 what if a 10 person armed gang storm your house and bring their armored vehicules with them

You just described the federal government

Google "Waco Standoff" and learn why Americans need a Second Amendment

Yeah, the police, not a random person, lmao

Imagine if a civilian was shooting at him and the cops were there, what would happen next? They’d shoot the “good guy with the gun” too

I'd rather have money wasted on a boondoggle like the wall than see it going to subhumans that refuse to work.

>Try to steal something or trespass in USA
>Get shot and killed
It is my right and totally fine
>An other culture like arabs decide to cut someone hand for stealing
Oh so barbaric and primitive.

This modern world is truly a jewish wonder

>all or nothing logic
Might as well not lock your car user, they could just break your window! We know you hate the wall because it works, not because it doesn't. If it didn't work, you wouldn't be screeching this moment.

Guns are cheap. I have all of those things, but a gun is my insurance for the worst.
Do you skip out on car insurance because car crashes are relatively unlikely to occur?

Walmarts is anti white! ANTI WHITES GET THE ROPE!

*And obviously I mean continent when I refer to Africa not country.

except you can get laser sights and machine guns like they are a jug of milk in Gold Mountain unlike in US

Not only is the Left unable to meme but it's also unable to type the simpels of codes. tsk tsk keep trying

The same could be said of white trash located in the rust belt. What's your point?

Nice job shifting the topic. Why don't you post the actual IQ differential between races instead of trying to change scores? Or would that force you to admit that IQ is a bad basis of inteligence?

In which case, doesn't that mean the Chinese are far smarter than Americans? So why shouldn't the chinese run the world instead of white people or jewish people?

>incels
>having money
lol

>a country with over a billion people

What African country are you talking about?

Yeah because Switzerland has mandatory military enlistment, plus all the training and evaluations involved with it

>everything I don't like is a liberal

I guess gun is your cancer insurance too, big brained amerimutt

Switzerland is 5% Muslim, still doing better than America.
minorityrights.org/country/switzerland/

That's all you have? I'm slightly left of center, social moderate, fiscally conservative. Dumbass, won't change your fate. Purile cretin, I'm far less likely to get shot than your women are to get raped.

Are you really defending the lives of rapists, thieves, and murderers?
So if Cletus or Jamal bust down your door you'd rather them cum in your ass than shoot them?

Jews are master manipulators and have high verbal IQ. Their entire religion is literally about BENDING RULES TO JEW GOD HIMSELF.

See the thing is, both whites and blacks are manipulated by them, but comes election time, only one votes like an hive mind to further destroy the other.

Reminder that most of these rightwingers and nazis are genuinely stormfags trying to invade Yea Forums.
Just Google Yea Forums stormfront and the first result is a stormfront thread about raiding Yea Forums.

Attached: Untitled 1_5~2.png (800x1294, 790K)

ashkenazi jews are 80% of the world jewish pop. You sound like a SJW crying about white IQ

repeat with me: citation needed

I already corrected my statement with user.

nigger, they were off duty, those were th3 good guys with a gun, so get fucked, it doesnt have to br a civi, just someone with a gun who stops the crime before police in uniforms show up

Wow, a whole 5% compared to America being less than 50% white.

Attached: 1544816126731.png (1183x417, 80K)

considering chile is like 50% white and 50% crown and it also has less homicides than the US, thats clearly not the issue

Attached: 1412390810112.png (691x470, 413K)

Walls don't work. Only dumbass hicks believe a wall can prevent illegals from entering.

you're a little late to the meme, like 5 months late.

I have health insurance though
I'm sorry you don't have intruder insurance. I hope you never get raped by a home intruder because you live your life unprepared for the worst case scenario

I fucking wish America was 5% shitskin. You can't compare the US and Switzerland here.

Attached: demographics are everything 2.gif (602x680, 1.84M)

>protection against the government
That's a stupid fantasy. The US government spends 10% of the world's money on its military. Artillery isn't free for the people. The only thing that will protect you from it is the restraint of the commanders.

You don't know me, firstly. Secondly, you advocating our downfall naturally makes you our enemy, no better than the Soviets were, and therefore leads to my belief that my grandparents and their generation should have let you suffer. Bitch.

I love it when conservatives claim to be fiscally responsible when Trump added 1 trillion to the deficit, spent 700 billion on the military, and started a trade war that is costing us billions of dollars in subsidies to farmers. Oh, and the fact that Republicans have always massively increased the debt while Democrats cut it down or lead to a surplus. That’s pretty hilarious, lmao

The most effective thing that ever made me racist was watching people like you try to argue. Stormfags offering relevant data and documents is peanuts compared to you endorsing globalism, multiculturalism and advanced faggotry.

Attached: 1540628343976.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)

my intruder insurance is basically not having to live in a gun nut state, retard

And America is 50% nonwhite.
What was your point again?

I agree, I hope you leave your door open to your house to stand for solidarity against Trump's wall.

They really stopped pretending they cared immediately after the election

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, beneath this mask there is an idea, Yea Forums and ideas are bulletproof.

Attached: 6i5OadT.jpg (1024x575, 156K)

The day that America starts using explosives on its own city corners is the day WW3 kicks off and we're all fucking dead

>One schizo white guy that's off his meds shoots people
OH MY GOD, DOWN WITH THESE WHITE INCELS!
>Thousands of nog's dwarf the crime rateand kill count of every other race, executing people in public places for gang initiation, or just because they can't properly mug someone without losing their cool
Good bois, dey dindu nuffin.

Fuck that shit. If only Abraham Lincoln had stayed alive long enough to finish his "free the slaves, but then ship them back to Africa, or some spit of land to become a black ethnostate". I work with black people. There are some that I would call friends. They're real colonized uncle Tom's, but ironically every single one was a criminal at some point. Usually in their youth. If we took them all, and stuck them on a continent of their own, and built for them a better version of everything they had, I'm talking first world white people living, do you think they would maintain it, and advance? Fuck no. They would backslide, and degenerate into murderous tribals quick as shit. White people's biggest crime when it comes to slavery is that they turned them loose and left their children to deal with the chaos.

silicone Valley is overwhelmingly left

Same to your assumptions. Repeat after me: meddlesome eurotrash

You must be completely ignorant of what the ethnic makeup of America really looks like, because there's no comparison of the number of blacks in America vs those other countries.

The UK is 90% white and 3% black. Canada is 70% white and 2% black. The US is 62% white and 12% black. Also keep in mind the total population of the US, 320 million, completely dwarfs Canada or the UK. This means we have about 40 million niggers living in our country, which means there are more niggers in the US than the entire population of Canada and 2/3 as many niggers in the US as the total population of the UK.

I am just pointing a clear double standard.
Whenever an other culture try to have violent laws in their own country, you american cucks pretend have superior moral grounds with muh human rights and love singing birds.

id like to introduce you to my friend, his name is "correlation does not imply causation"

>We need to protect ourselves from the government!
>oh trump just spent 700 billion on the military we’re supposed to be protecting ourselves from? BASED
Conservacuck logic

>hurr durr the US military is invincible, you can't beat them!

Attached: taliban flag.png (825x550, 28K)

>walls dont work
tell that to israel

If guns were treated the same way as any other tool with a high potential for lethality, there'd be a lot fewer deaths, yes.
Most of the country understands that, the gun lobby just has a stranglehold over our politics. Like so many problems it comes down to money.
That's hyperbole, actually read up on the laws and compare and contrast with US federal law. The latter is like Swiss cheese.

what does it do?

Reminder the british (And france, but fuck france), with a proper organized navy spanning dozens of colonies were defeated by a bunch of dickheads with a few cannons and muskets.

California isn't qualified as a gun haven state and it has some of the worst crime rate in the country. Same with New York, DC, and Michigan

America is only 56% white so that chart doesn't really mean anything, does it?

walls didnt stop ancient china from being ravaged when guns didnt exist, do you really think it would stop spics? just say you would rather give money to corruption than welfare

Have you practiced the shahada?

>attacking your own countryman
gee i wonder if that wont turn in to total chaos

When did I ever defend the loves or hands of criminals?

kys nazi

Reminder hell is coming and you won't be able to run.

Attached: 1543169121087.jpg (1065x1020, 512K)

have you practiced not being a dumb trumptard?

A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. Alone, a symbol is meaningless, but with enough people, blowing up a building can change the world.

Attached: 1453089792880.jpg (960x727, 113K)

Cool. So we are just to keep blaming everything for the actions of psychopaths except the psychopaths. Is there any way to leave Clown World?

People should not be afraid of their goverment, Goverment should be afraid of their people

Attached: Teleport in front of you.jpg (664x1203, 294K)

The gun lobby?
Pffffthahahaha what a fucking joke. The gun lobby is full of cucks, and the anti gun lobby outspends them 3:1. There's a reason every rural Democrat in the country magically became anti gun in the span of 3 years, and it ain't kids or tears, it's a whole lot of Benjamin's from Bloomberg and friends.

I wish the Republicans were bought and paid for by the gun lobby. Maybe we would have gotten the tax stamp for suppressors removed by now

i'm gonna keep spreading my jpegs showing where your kind come from and everyone will know who you are

1) dont pro-gun people love to point out how safe texas is?
2) if mexican birth rates are falling how do you expect me to believe theres any kind of "replacement" happening
3) if i own a dog and then buy a cat, is the dog being replaced?

Idk man you should have seen what some African countries were like in the 60s before Israel started going apeshit
Fairly well developed, people wearing suits and ties to go work in office buildings etc

>Stormfags offering relevant data and documents

Attached: 7DEAA97F-A8C1-46CF-9D1A-2783381880CD.gif (180x180, 216K)

>protecting your house is bring a trumpkike
figures a faggot would say that

>he thinks Chile's homicide rate is good

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Chile/United-States/Crime

>Stormfags offering relevant data

Attached: ray.liotta.goodfellas.laughing.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

Lmao when is your killing spree epic american warrior?

The only time Democrats cut it down was during Bill Clinton's presidency that rode off the economy of Ronald Regain. Bush increased the debt, and then Obama doubled it. The military budget is far less than the budget for Medicaid/Medicare which Democrats want to fund for illegals and you don't give a shit about farmers nor know what subsidies mean in that context.

You know what?
The more i learn about USA the more i don't want to live there.
But somehow i have a sense of respect for you guys. For keeping such violent and revolutionary mindset while being a world superpower

no publicity is bad publicity as they say

Attached: 1556344666682.jpg (1200x967, 542K)

>I'm a retard

Attached: 1549463374472.png (1802x905, 203K)

No, pro gun people point out how safe North Dakota and Alaska are.
Texas looks like California compared to ND and Alaska on guns. There are laws in Alaska that tell state troopers to arrest ATF agents if a gun ban is ever passed

What "hell" are you referring to, and what makes you think I won't be able to run from it?

>southern south america
>brown
Brown is just a fraction of southern SA skin tones, a lot of people are midly brown, bronze, but not central america brown.

You know. I once considered myself a Democrat. But then I looked at the modern democratic party that lead to people like you existing... I don't want anything to do with you wackos.

It's nature's and society's fault for producing psychos.

whatever kys nazi cunt, arent you ashamed of defending these ideas when your ancestors went to WWII to defeat nazis? you bring nothing but shame to your country.

Well, then I'd wish them the best if they do better on their own. They also used to make good music. They pioneered it in some aspects. Not sure (((who))) is to blame for their current year behavior, but we could do without it.

ND and AK have like five people between them.

>Walmart removes violent videogames
>There hasn't been a single shooting yet
CARE TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF Yea Forums?

>implying leftist shills offer any data ever

Who knows? It's all in your head. Rent free.

Is that before or after they kicked white people out?

Attached: zimbabwe.jpg (1756x892, 598K)

Per capita crime rate faggot.

Then you were never a Demorat, fagboi.

yeah they are all about muh heritage from four centuries ago
but spit on the graves of their grandfathers
which leads me to believe that none of their family ever fought in ww2, which leads me to believe that they are half Mexican mutts with no white heritage so to speak of