Untitled

vocaroo.com/i/s1g0Mu5GK1G8

Attached: The_Red_Guy.jpg (678x808, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ProstatePolywog/status/1159169199421513733?s=20
youtube.com/watch?v=G-PmOuxaHNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i miss the show

Brb gonna fap

Some of you should genuinely become voice actors or something

That’s really good!

i doubt that's something you easily get into.
how the fuck would you even start it up in the first place? most game studious probably wouldn't even consider taking you in since you don't have any previous work done and no one knows anything about you.

Yeah, joining Sabat's magical fuck Kingdom and getting me too'd if you don't play along sounds fucking super.

I don't get how was this allowed on a child's show
if it showed up now it'd be either a drag queen icon or banned

Red guy, if you're naked where is your penis

Do you have a vagina?

say the nigger word Charlie-kun

Something I noticed from watching interviews of voice actors for funimation and other dubbing studios is they all got their start in stage acting and got recommend by someone in the industry.

So get into stage acting I gues.

Nope. That's why you would play along and stay quiet or you'd get the Big Vic Boot. There's no room for an actual Chad when you're trying to use your d-list celeb power to get your dick wet.

I wish I could make video games. I'd legit come on here looking for guys like you to star into them.

Attached: 1556792552977.jpg (571x654, 302K)

SOLID IMPRESSION bro...Spot on. Make sure you use it to talk shit to people online. I always talk shit the following voices: Bane (Dark Knight Rises) Arnold Schwarzenegger, Stallone as Rocky, Sean Connery and a few others depending upon situation.

Voice acting is not only hard to get into with stiff competition but the pay is shit. Ive looked into it. The only high paid voice actors are people like H Jon Benjamin status, or screen celebrities getting paid to do voices such as Vin Diesel making fucking millions for voicing Groot which took all of 5 minutes to record. Actual talented voice actors out there that bust their ass and can do amazing things often make 30-40k a year.

Got more? This sounds almost exactly like him.

I like how apparently cartoon network didn't give a shit about cow and chicken having literal Satan with a detailed hairy ass.

>Aloneee on a friday niiight? God aren't you PATHETIC!
do it pls

twitter.com/ProstatePolywog/status/1159169199421513733?s=20

Attached: gg.png (569x482, 337K)

bruh

And fucking dropped.

i just watched it
there wasn't a single funny moment
it was basically a 45 minute special about how trans are great that just used rocko as a framework

I liked it user.

Reminder that the red guy is in Doom Eternal.

youtube.com/watch?v=G-PmOuxaHNc

At least his voice actor is. That is defiantly Charlie Adler.

Are you taking requests?

What the fuck and I was excited for this. They used to be based

Attached: actual fucking blood.png (634x428, 426K)

PORK BUTTS AND TATERS

Did this show exist in America? Nobody here seems to remember it. It was on Cartoon Network in Eastern Europe all the time.

oof

I watched it as a kid here in America yes

Christ that impression is so accurate it's kinda scary

>/pol/ believes this cartoon was conditioning children to eat ass

MOMMA HAD A CHICKEN
MOMMA HAD A COW
DAD WAS PROUD
HE DIDN'T CARE HOW

YAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

H Jon Benjamin literally just talks tho. I love coach McGirk, but all of his other characters sound the same.

knowing rocko's creator, this is probably ironic and is actually gonna show how insane the trans craze is.

Attached: 1565387787480.jpg (668x940, 152K)

I just wanted to watch a cartoon that reminded me of a time before I knew what a transexual was.

Attached: y-tho.jpg (680x792, 75K)

So how DID mom have a chicken and a cow?

Attached: 1513580412974.jpg (307x462, 28K)

nope
the special came out today
it plays out EXACTLY how pol thought it would

>rocko's creator

>I took my daughter, my 10 year old daughter, to the screening last week, and she said, “You’re going to get some flak for this.” And I said, “How so? How do you feel?” And she said, “That maybe you did this as a bit of a gimmick.” And I said, “Yeah, well, we didn’t. We tried really hard not to do that, and I think it’s a real … ” I mean, I can’t … whatever people say, there’s going to be those who … I’m assuming we’re going to get people who are purists, who don’t like the change.

I'm afraid to ask, but did it turn out?

Why are any of you taking this bait seriously?

You want to know what happened?

I watched it when I got home today. The special tries too hard to be meta. The trans shit isn't really needed and adds nothing to the special, animation looks like shit.

Kids are honest.

Attached: 20000-keks.png (459x612, 533K)

It's real you retard. Expected any less from netflix?

How embarrassing

Oh my god.

Attached: 824628742.png (225x451, 117K)

can't wait to see how they fuck up the new season of Stand Alone Complex

BRRRAAAPPPPP

>the trio immediately accept their friend as she
>and don't hesitate to use her name and correct pronouns
>her femininity isn't just respected
>It's CELEBRATED
>treat it as a natural progression of life

Attached: 1531.jpg (440x441, 121K)

God I hated this fucking fag when I was a kid. I always knew there was something wrong with it.

Attached: reeeeeeeeeeeeee.gif (216x150, 1.98M)

Same with the tranny devil in Powerpuff Girls

Attached: bannerppg.png.jpg (1080x400, 56K)

Him is genuinely a great character

>that episode where he takes over the world when they leap into the future

Attached: 1551739043774.jpg (750x581, 70K)

DON’T TURN THE PAGE!

He didn't come off as a faggot honestly, just a fucking dick

>Was literally physically stronger than the girls
>Could warp reality
>control minds
>cartoon physics
Why did he have so much trouble getting rid of them again?

too big brained

>Him

Just finished watching it, the first 30 minutes don't involve tranny shit. It's like they made a half hour episode and then added 15 extra minutes of "Look I'm a girl now, it has nothing to do with the story, but let's talk about it for 15 minutes."

Adoption
>The part where she walks into the operating room and asks whats going on
>Dad says "You're giving birth" even though shes not the one on the table
>That part where its revealed that Dad is literally just a pair of legs

Remember Dr. Hitchinson? How the executives wanted a "female character with a good hook" and he made a crazy psycho with a literal hook in response? Times have fucking changed.

Attached: Hutchinson.png (150x282, 30K)

so basically XANA but not an AI program?

What droves artists to go full SJW mode?
Is it the communities they are in?
Or how their brain function?

>one of my first cartoon crushes.
Oh my god. I didn't know I was into crazy since I was just a little boy.

Attached: 1565131565811.png (799x750, 783K)

I feel bad for you, you'll stick your dick in crazy one day.

Attached: 1559704243309.gif (402x389, 1.7M)

discord

I used to jerk off to the cow's ass as a kid

Imagine Mr. Red Guy dressed up as Aqua from Konosuba
hint hint

Attached: 3UM8ysi.gif (500x279, 2.03M)

Attached: fmj fml lgbtbbq now.gif (300x164, 1.86M)

Attached: 1470874880999.jpg (640x780, 71K)

Oh my god, your 10year old is smarter then you. How the fuck do you descend so low and have no grace of writing that your own daughter has to tell you off?

YES FFS

the cunny is always right faggot

>I took my daughter, my 10 year old daughter, to the screening last week, and she said, “You’re going to get some flak for this.” And I said, “How so? How do you feel?” And she said, “That maybe you did this as a bit of a gimmick.” And I said, “Yeah, well, we didn’t. We tried really hard not to do that, and I think it’s a real … ” I mean, I can’t … whatever people say, there’s going to be those who … I’m assuming we’re going to get people who are purists, who don’t like the change.

Attached: out of touch[1].jpg (640x640, 52K)

He's suppose to be flamboyant, but he's never suppose to be gay. He's just using it as a means to be creepy, because a man acting like a women is just that. When he gets angry, he drops the facade.

Everyone always says "don't stick your dick in crazy", but anyone who has ever done so can tell you that crazy is literally the best pussy on earth.

It's a trade-off you have to be ready and willing to accept.

Pic related. It's why Latinas are the best in bed...because they're batshit insane.

Attached: 6542773a11745b86e12a982a4eff4d32--humor-memes-funny-memes.jpg (236x236, 10K)

Seriously, if we had more guys like OP in American voice acting, maybe cartoons wouldn't be shit.

There's no way this is real. There's no fucking way.

Attached: 4645643.png (330x293, 106K)

He didn't, the problem was that he often just wanted to play or send minions to do things because getting personally involved was also seen as a loss. This is also why he never goes all out against them, because the battle is just more amusing then killing them and the only reason he took over everything when the girls went to the future is just because the girls weren't there to mess with.

Attached: 022.jpg (480x368, 43K)

The only problem is when you try to one night stand crazy. If you are willing to commit and they aren't clingy crazy and assume that getting home an hour late from work means cheating, then you should be good. Just keep track of her mental health and look for the warning signs of obsessive behavior.

Trying to leave crazy and letting them know it was because of their behavior is a fast track to ending up dead.

Just wait until she decides to cut your dick off because she dreamt about you with another girl.