So given the size and wares of the markets in Xenoblade 2, how would the group react to a modern day grocery store?

So given the size and wares of the markets in Xenoblade 2, how would the group react to a modern day grocery store?

Also which food item by name sounds the tastiest?

Attached: Pyra sipping tea.jpg (221x228, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!0Zl3WCJS!yqOYOpvUFSZneEWPT_MRetU38yFWveFyky4DV-E7Cz4
xenoblade.github.io/xb2/
xenoblade.github.io/xb2/bdat/tlk0000059101_ms.html
xenoblade.github.io/xb2/bdat/tlk0000059201_ms.html
xenoblade.github.io/xb2/bdat/tlk0000059301_ms.html
xenoblade.github.io/xb2/bdat/tlk0000059401_ms.html
xenoblade.github.io/xb2/bdat/tlk0000059501_ms.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You faggots can't go 10 minutes without having one can you?
IN ALL FIELDS.

Hey Im new to posting about XC2 I just beat my copy a few days ago and have been actively avoiding threads or paying atttention to their existence for months.

I like Pyra

There was actually a cut store area in Elysium that still has dialogue in the files.
Nia wanted to climb the shelves.

The more I hear about how much shit was cut from this game, the more mad I get at Nintendo

oh shit really?

neat

sounds cute

There was also a car (Rex comments that he's seen things like it while salvaging) and a sign for a parking lot or something that Adenine could translate which identified the hill with the tree from Pyra's dreamscape as part of a park.

Whered you find this info?

>adenine used to have botany instead of yet another useless one-time merc skill
>cut
>adenine used to be the only blade with a skill that multiplied elemental weakness damage by 2
>obsoleted by patroka
>adenine used to be able to translate all earthling text in elysium
>cut
>and she's a pity blade
They really did not want people to care about her, did they

Attached: 1556834371431.png (1045x1166, 2.01M)

Stupid minge cat.

So did Nia ever have chances with Rex?

Excuse my roodness then, proceed

Attached: 1515378005373.jpg (700x609, 163K)

I just like to play with the idea of lower technology fantasy worlds being introduced to shit from our world and being flabbergasted.

They see people pushing carts full of WEEKS' worth of food like its no big deal.

>>adenine used to have botany instead of yet another useless one-time merc skill
>>cut
Where'd you get that info from? I haven't seen it before.
The XB2 datamine. It's all in one of the random NPC dialogue files (since they would've been more of those little prompts you see around Elysium).
There's a decent amount of cut content that was even fully translated but didn't make it into the final game. Multiple quests, even.

Is the hole datamine listed somewhere? I tried looking up cut content for the game with no luck.

>Where'd you get that info from? I haven't seen it before.
mega.nz/#!0Zl3WCJS!yqOYOpvUFSZneEWPT_MRetU38yFWveFyky4DV-E7Cz4
"All part of the survey on flora" at 4:12 doesn't appear anywhere in the game

Attached: 1554082485104.jpg (1000x1000, 349K)

The datamine itself is xenoblade.github.io/xb2/
I believe adding _jp after xb2 takes you to the datamine of the Japanese version as well.
Here are the pages referencing, if you're curious. Some of the dialogue is mixed in with things that actually made it into the final game (like the store being in the same file as the church stuff).
xenoblade.github.io/xb2/bdat/tlk0000059101_ms.html
xenoblade.github.io/xb2/bdat/tlk0000059201_ms.html
xenoblade.github.io/xb2/bdat/tlk0000059301_ms.html
xenoblade.github.io/xb2/bdat/tlk0000059401_ms.html
xenoblade.github.io/xb2/bdat/tlk0000059501_ms.html

Interesting. I can't listen to it now, but are you sure it isn't just one of her unused gathering lines instead of a skill line? Or is it placed with the rest of her skill dialogue?

It's placed with her unused treasure chest dialogue but the real ridiculous thing is Extra-Ancient Wisdom for some reason not counting as regular Ancient Wisdom

Attached: 1538766965145.png (440x708, 273K)

If it's with the treasure chest dialogue it's almost certainly a gathering clip, not an unused skill. IIRC they all have two clips for chests and two for collection points.

God, I think they would be amazed. Uraya was already having trouble with food production even before the war started, it just made things worse because they couldn't import the things they didn't have except through the Trade Guild, which didn't care about selling to either side. Mor Ardain is in a similar spot, but had Gormott to fall back on and even then shit wasn't going well because Gormott's titan was also on it's last legs and crop yields were getting worse.

Seeing all that food, they would probably be over joyed, also probably horrified to hear how much of it just goes to waste, either just from rotting or people making too much food that they couldn't hope to consume before it goes bad.

I guess I can understand being mad at them for wanting it out before holidays, but I doubt that much more would have gotten in anyway. The scope of their original vision seemed just a little too out of control. I mean, the original idea was that the flashback stuff would be played inbetween the modern day stuff. So we would see Jin's side of the story with Lora and everything as we played along. Monolith Soft are fucking crazy sometimes with what they want to put in their game before finally cutting down to something workable. It's more of a wonder that a lot of this stuff is still in the game files and some of it is even voiced. Like all of Jin's lines for combat, even helping party members up that he would never fight with and initiating a chain attack. Indicating that they had planned for Jin to stick with the party for much longer.

Morag shakes her head at our excess and Nia straight up starts an argument with a random customer and an employee or two.

Tora and Poppi are just geeking at touchscreen for self checkout while Rex and Zeke look on at the massive frozen dessert section.
"How do they keep so much of ice cream fresh?"

also customers request to pet Tora cause you know we fucking would if a nopon suddenly existed.

They learn what for them would be a hefty amount of gold for so much vegetables is something a single person could buy in bulk.

There are no spoilers in these threads. Just waifuposting, shitposting and consolewars.

But Nia got a slice of that. So retroactively her chances are 100%.

Yeah, sounds about right.

>Tora is not stuffed animal to pet. Poppi, help your Masterpon. No, Tora will not put on frilly outfit!

Mythra would be looking at the crab along with Roc and Dromarch. Pyra would just be shopping normally, impressed with the selection, but not overwhelmed. More just excited about the prospect of cooking with so many fresh ingredients at once. Bridget might be looking at the deserts, trying to decide if she should get some for Lady Morag or not.

Hard to say. The two hit off a good friendship, but Rex was immediately enamored with Pyra and Mythra. If Rex hadn't met them, maybe something could have developed. Nia certainly would have tried, I think. Without anyone there that she viewed as Rex loving, I doubt she would have hesitated to take the chance and the only thing secret would have been her status as a Blade. The only reason she ever backed off from getting closer even just as friends was because of him and Pyra's closeness. She was shipping them from chapter 2 onwards and constantly teases him about his and her relationship.