Who the fuck is the target audience of these games?

Who the fuck is the target audience of these games?

If your answer isn't "me" you aren't a real gamer.

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_KemonoFriendsPicross.jpg (2000x1000, 605K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4DSSQVMzGyc
puzzle-nonograms.com/
nonograms.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it ain't me

considering it's a picross game I assume the target audience is fans picross games, fans of puzzle games in general, and possibly fans of kemono friends who'll buy everything with the series' name on it

How unfortunate.

I have no idea how the fuck you play this or Mahjong, but it's nice there's something Kemono on the Switch

I bought it 75% for the Picross and 25% for the Kemono Friends.

animals

it could've been like Tetris: Japari Worlds or something

Are these American buns coming to the west?

Attached: 75939972_p0.png (864x660, 596K)

It would've been me if they didn't completely ruin the series before it had a chance to be a thing.
At least it had its five minutes of fame.

i miss them so fuckin much

Picross is really fun when it clicks.
I started with the free Zelda one from My Nintendo, and now I'm obsessed.
It's the perfect game to play while listening to a podcast.

It's pretty easy to learn if you play the tutorial, there are several free Picross games out there you can try playing. Armor Picross and Picross Touch come to mind.

>there are several free Picross games
Thanks, but I'll pirate it on Switch and give it a go.
>perfect game to play while listening to a podcast
Comfy as shit. Thanks

It ain’t me

i should probably like picross, but i don't play picross. i suppose i should start playing picross

imagine being a faggot ass nigger. ready? good!
now you must believe that Kadokawa or whatever Great Japanese Business Company is GREAT and AWESOME, just because they are japanese and will always deliver something worthwhile to you.
then you stop sucking their cocks even when they give you nothing, with the promise of a pretty .jpeg picture, or even better, a live 2s tween of the said picture. ignore the fact that said picture was probably baked on a korean or chinese computer on half a hour.

Attached: kys_kemonoshitter.jpg (671x800, 120K)

>KF was originally a mobile game that flopped and shut down
>S1 came along and saved KF
>they fucked up everything leading up to S2
It could have been a redemption story

yeah putting some glitter on your shit would salvage it

You should, it's fun and relaxing.

Which of the Switch Picross games should I play? I played e1 and 2 on the 3DS and a bunch of Pokemon Picross, but I've not played in ages.

All the picross.

The one problem I have with this one is that it's kind of lame having 90% of all puzzles just being anime girl faces, can't even hardly tell them apart until the drawn image comes up at the end.

I fucking love Picross and have played all the 3DS ones.

Same here, Twilight Princess Picross truly is a gateway drug

I was half expecting that answer. How's the Overlord one for someone not into that, I'm not expecting it to be a substitute but some extra fluff on top of the puzzles could be fun. Otherwise I'll probably just start with s1.

Haven't played the Overlord one actually so I can't say. It looks neat but I was really let down by Overlord S2 so I haven't had any desire to touch anything related to the series since then, even if it is Picross.

wasn't there a fighting game with these things in it or was i hallucinating?

>Supporting Kadokawa

Attached: 1562260185782.gif (398x300, 2.4M)

It's real, it's a doujin game.
youtube.com/watch?v=4DSSQVMzGyc

KF died with Tatsuki.

puzzle-nonograms.com/
nonograms.org/
For people who just want the puzzles and not spending $20 or whatever to do so.

>I have no idea how the fuck you play this
The links above have short tutorials, including a video tutorial in the first and full instructions in the second.

The way controls work in these games is that you have two different ways of "marking" a square: you can either put an X on it, or you can break it to reveal black. (you can also reverse these) Some of these games have a form of error-checking, to let you know when you blacked out the wrong space, while some do not. The goal is to put black squares in all the correct places; it reveals a picture (usually) when you do so.

The X's are used as a reminder for yourself, generally to mark squares that could not possibly be indicated as blacked out. You don't need to X all the squares, and can in fact solve the puzzles without a single X. Although it is hard.

As for how the games work, each row or column has a series of numbers on them. The numbers are separated by spaces, and they indicate that there are that many black blocks separated by at least one X space in that row. So something that says "11, 1, 1" means eleven black spaces, then one not-black, then one black, then one not-black, then one black.

Getting started can be tough, although easier puzzles generally have one or two rows/columns which you can solve immediately. With the above example, if it was a 15x15 puzzle, then that row would be immediately solvable. Fifteen blocks were mentioned, so the row with (11, 1, 1) is immediately solvable because it only has one way it can fit inside the puzzle.

Colored nonograms work a bit differently, as you can have one color right next to a different one without a space in between, but most of these Picross games just une the one color.

Picross is a lot of fun. I liked S3 on switch, the color puzzles were neat

Attached: 1426803489850.jpg (202x204, 16K)

Fair enough, I'll see if someone else can answer that one then.