shibatora.github.io/underrailmusicpuzzlesolver/
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Caltrops
youtube.com/watch?v=c0QKUWg6f1I
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Blast_Suit
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LAMBS TO THE SLAUGHTER
BURN THE UNCLEAN

Attached: I only learned today that Molotovs were named after a last name but given Russians, the name doesn&# (1700x1080, 310K)

what's with the sudden underrail threads popping up pass these days

>OP accidentally put Underrail in the name field instead of subject
>mfw its finally not just my fuckup when making these threads

expansion released

expansion came out and it finally has a 5x speed option to make it less painful for everyone

Just got off a crafting spree, gots me a pretty decent armor I think
Damage resistance becomes pretty decent once you get enough of it, currently at 85% total on mechanical and it is noticeable how little sniper shots actually do

Attached: armor.jpg (297x586, 57K)

Fighting in the Rathound Regalia in the Arena really should net you the Rathound King/Queen nickname. Why would they care about anything else when I'm a half naked furry.

where the fuck is razor and that other dumbfuck for this protectorate raid, I can't find them anywhere.

Hammer wizard here
>27 DT
I'm not convinced, that's way too low, bullets and knifefags will chip away your health
However the energy resistance is pretty good

However I'd just use a Quad +140 quality Tungsten armor

total DT I've got is 42, which is currently plenty

They told you man, you should, like, pay attention. They are hiding in the mid-west section of the Core Ring.

>yfw after the Hospital

Attached: weir.jpg (580x333, 63K)

>when natives enter combat

Attached: 1518358854939.jpg (645x773, 94K)

Not enough to fully protect you from Burrower Warriors tho

I've searched the entire fucking ring and I don't see them anywhere.

>when the Biocorp mutagen kicks in.jpg

So what are the merchants like in the Black Sea? I'm level 18, so I'm about to start the DLC, but I wanna know if I'm going to have to trudge back to Core City to sell all my loot every 90 minutes

They are hiding. You probably missed the side cavern, but they are where they told you they'd be. Just north of Silent Isle.

When you think about it, that doctor was a giga-chad. He became a miniature Tchort on his own.

Attached: 1546203190338.jpg (417x480, 64K)

found them, I had three blacked out tiles that i didn't search, god I fucking hate this shit.

they're not really a problem, shotgun tears them to bits before they become a threat

how do you mindshroom into booster

>Evasion can lower chance to hit down to 40% if evasion rating is twice the attacker's effective attack skill. Other factors in ranged combat can further lower hit chance down to 10%.
So in neutral conditions, an enemy always has at least 40% chance to hit you no matter how high your evasion?
Why is this skill so bad?

Soloing the raid, or will you have their help?

buy ampules and get the process plant blueprint

soloing, it was very easy.

>72% on metacritic
lol not buying

Process plant (mindshroom + ampule) into mind goo (=unsaturated mind catalyst)
Psi booster (unsaturated mind catalyst*3 + syringe)

You can buy syringes and ampules from medical dudes, but they're also common loot

every low score was because the game was to difficult for reviewers
so if you have the skills of the average game journalist then by all means pass it up

metacritic userscore is a good thing to go by (7.6 is very good by their standards, ratings aren't super inflated like most other sites)

to be honest, i find the best recommendations for RPGs to come from RPGCodex though

anyone know a good source of napalm?

Damn. I was wondering if Grim still lets you solo the last mission if you had help. The first two raids were locked behind persuasion, but the third time he simply offers it if you were a loner.

youtube.com/watch?v=Drm48bOirLw

Attached: Untitled7.png (1366x768, 813K)

Honestly the game seems way too hard, you see, there's having in depth features, then there's having TOO much depth like this, how the fuck do you even get started this this game?

underrailDOTinfo.tm/build/?AQcKBgUDAwYAAAAPAAAADw8PAA8PAAAPAAAAAAAAD2Ex378

Gimme some feedback. Wanna do a chete run.

this thread is a good place, folks here can point you in the direction of beginner resources, "idiot proof" character builds etc.

Is there anything special about the Reef Glider?

It's not that deep.
>put points in damage skill
>put points in IQ to break los/not try to take everything head on if it kills you
>put more points in common sense and read dialogue/gear details, especially if you craft
Bam, viable build.

Speaking of 200 IQ. Please help me guys. I'm at my wits end after a whole day of Underrailing.

Attached: 20190810012842_1.jpg (2560x1440, 354K)

You can sell it for a shitload of charons

Drink some mushroom brew, dude.

It's a jet ski, hundreds of years old. A real artifact. Sell it.

>tfw been saving and reloading for the past 10 minutes to go first in the fight with carnifex
WHY IS HIS INITIATIVE SO HIGH FUG

>see deathstalker
>press yell to debuff it
>reveal 5 more deathstalkers
I can only imagine that was less yell more loud shriek

WHY IS YOUR INITIATIVE SO LOW

Why is yours so low if you absolutely need first turn?

where is it, even? I have the key

Is a caveman build effective? Won't the lunatic mall kill you dead?

user. Please. I'm tired. I just want to open that damn place and get out of the Nexus institute.

it's not possible to win the fight with carnifex if he goes first

Go east of the security main building to reach garage.

Yes it is. I'm a pure-psi user and I won despite losing first initiative.

And how are we supposed to help you? You expect us to divine your puzzle?

I dunno user. How did other anons get the answers when they asked for help?

Usually they started by posting theirs.

The solving tools have been posted several times.

some dude literally made a program for this shit on the official forums, just download it off dropbox.

this: every puzzle in underrail worth mentioning is unique to that specific game

Sure it is.
You need to
>survive first turn
>OS/CC him down
High single damage builds can one-hit him, tanky builds just facetank him, psi has CC out the ass, etc, and if you're none of those then why is your initiative lower than his?

>

shibatora.github.io/underrailmusicpuzzlesolver/

Try that.

You don't need to download it anymore, there are two sites up for it.

>Quad +140 quality Tungsten armor
What's a fully tungsten kitted out tin can like in DT/DR?

So what actually determines component quality from animal drops? Just RNG.
>to be honest, i find the best recommendations for RPGs to come from RPGCodex though
Naturally. The best games are made by autists so it's not a big jump to figure that the best game reccs would also come from autists.

>mfw I oneshot cucknifex in one turn with neural overload
what a bitch.

meant to quote

Help me bres how do I craft a better future

How do you sell a jet?

Theoretical, impossible to get 160 quality tungsten four plate.

Attached: perf tung.png (298x506, 160K)

What am I supposed to fill out in the 4 Line rows?

140 quality 4 plate tungsten with 100 vest.

Attached: acceptable tung.png (297x506, 160K)

>virtually immune to conventional damage
>acid, spiders, bio and psi go through anyway

>tfw went through that crawler nightmare thinking it had something to do with the missing train
why was there nothing in that cave but death and poison
even the fucking black crawler didn't drop anything

such is life in the underrail.

Attached: omage.jpg (419x419, 33K)

Such is life in the underrail.

>Reef Glider can be sold for 50k if you have good mercantile and stuff it with the parts you've stolen from other jets in the very same shop

Attached: 1537833608878.jpg (590x393, 28K)

Question for any slavs here: Can you understand the jibberish slavese that the Grey Army speak?

Question for any Scandis here: Can you understand the jibberish scandinese that the natives speak?

Attached: Untitled.png (961x308, 42K)

What is better for hauling large numbers of cargo, Freighter or Devastator?

Slav living in Swe here.

It's mostly a mishmash of several languages combined into one, and some are words directly taken instead of garbled from I.E Icelandic, Swedish, Danish, Finnish and Norwegian into one.

I.e "Nikke... nikke" means to nod. "Nod.. nod.." which sounds weird. That's danish. In swedish, "Icke", same pronounciation as "Nikke" means "Not at all" or "Nope" or just "No" to which the context where the Sormiboeren say it could mean "Think you can kill me? No... not yet.." or something.

Also the russonazis say "zhena" which means wife or woman in various slav languages.

They told me Styg was pure.

Is pure Psi viable? I did a sniper run and a throwing run before the expansion and want to try something else

So I put around 50-60 traps and caltrops all over that fucking beach should be enough to keep those retarded natives away for a while right?

literally the most overpowered and easiest build

WHAT DO I FILL OUT IN THE 4 LINE ROWS

What would you say it the hardest? assuming you aren't just gimping yourself just to make it harder

The notes.

Firearm pistols

What notes? I don't see any notes in the many emails. I just have the name, interval keys and octave keys.

It's literally the easiest build in the game and gets the most lore as well since there's plenty of checks that require your character to be versed in psi schools, Thought Control in particular gets several. Mana is irrelevant since you can just craft more boosters and use Doctor's Belt to reduce their AP cost to near nothing.

There's also ridiculous items such as this.

Attached: staves.png (1180x899, 958K)

lol

Have you found the other computer on the first floor? I'm starting to get this feeling you only have half of the puzzle and don't really know what it is that you are supposed to solve with the key.

That's pretty interesting, I like the level of autism put into it.

Unironically too hard for people.

Hoddurform is shit unfortunately. Though it may have a use on actual melee build
Spirit Staff is the best unique in the game though.

The four lines has the words Notes above it, so put in the notes.

Attached: notes.png (435x200, 62K)

you only end up kissing, but you can say lewd things to each other.

Wait a fucking minute is that heartbreak poison AND leper poison?
fuck

I.. just found it. Yeah. Thanks, user.

I now understand Dominating. I have been to Silent Isle.
And I won't be coming back.

Attached: 1557872567070.gif (200x150, 2.15M)

Hey.
Drink spirit potion and go to sleep.

Have you had some Root Soda my friend?

>you walk at the same speed no matter the time multiplier when over encumbered
fuck you too styg

good, fuck strengthlets

>Solve musical cipher
>Just get some room with trash materials and a Sonocaster

What? I fucking thought this was plot important. Holy fuck. Fuck. That. Shit.

>description of game on Steam page contains grammatical errors
Why would I buy a game made by people who don't care enough to proof-read 3 sentences? Bodes especially badly for an RPG.

Can't wait to try that out in a dozen hours

Attached: 1484249253604.jpg (192x196, 43K)

so how do I stop the natives from attacking the camp? I'm at their camp and I've cleared everything but the cemetery. Do I also have to kill the cemetery ghost?

Don't expect anything big, but it's neat to see a hunch rewarded.

In the camp? Nothing happens.

Nah. Call Yahota. If she says the coast is clear then you have successfully genocided the savages.

>help black eels take control of junkyard with the help of sgs
>join free drones and cuck the protectorate out of all of south underrail
>join the pirates and cripple the black eels in the process by seizing the rig
>all while working for the oculus in secret
I wish I had a happy merchant with azif right now because that's how I feel.

Yeah, the camp bed. What does it say for you?

You just wake up normally.
Maybe it only works if you didn't wreck the natives and their altar?

thanks, I must be missing a few natives

40% if perfect amount of light and optimal weapon range. Also no move and shoot penalty/ focused.

>Call her now out of curiosity
>No savages activity
>Killed about half of them
>Ask about pirates
>"Lots of activity, could be up to something."

fucking what? I exterminated ALL of them yesterday.

>create build centered around a fun theme
>get to depot A
>reroll
>get to depot A
>reroll
>get to depot A
>reroll
My first playthrough was magical, but now I can't get that feeling again for some reason

Attached: enough.jpg (500x334, 56K)

The dreams are sent by the High Spiriter. Killing him stops them for good.

>decide to be nice to drunk dude and not push him off bridge
>he just falls off anyways

>you can't scrap tribal weapons
>they also sell for fuck all
no no NO STYG NOOOOO PLEASE YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME I NEED TO PICK UP EVERYTHING NOOOO

Oh well. Until the next playthrough then.
I wish Styg made the native village further to the north. It's too easy to stumble on them while exploring the security center.

*laughs in Al Fabet*

The drugs are good for stat checks and not wasting hypos though.

You sound like a faggot.

ohnononono there's a massive group of giant creepers oh wait I'm a psionic
>td
>punch
kek, I got rid of 20 creepers in 2 turns without taking any damage

you can always switch to stealth gear and set up trap galleries and toxic gas

Redpill me on spears.
What stat spread would you want to get the most out of Hoddruform (which means going balls deep into the Thought Control for Neural Overload acid shenanigans)?

no, throwing knives

Can any vendor have psi mentors in their inventory or do only electronics vendors carry them?

Electronic and doctors mostly

You either go psi or you go spears. If you go spears and hoddruform happens to be good for you, great, if you are psi, you ignore Hoddruform for the Oyetspaeter spirit staff anyways since it makes your psi mania Locus Neural Overloads and every other psi ability so much better as a whole.

As a pure psi, the fucking acid per turn shit was like, 30 damage bre. 30. And I had a seriously good headband speccing into neural. For the staff of the big bad, its big shit.

aren't you satisfied with your 15 tons of fish, organs, and hides?

any vendor can have them later in the game but in the mid game i've never seen non-electronic or doctor having them.

is it possible to repair captain grimm's ship with a new engine?

Going balls deep into Thought Control would be best with stealth.

The Ceto? Hahaha no, not even Biocorp could fix it and it was their design.

>Hoddruform
In theory hypertoxicity can make the heartbreak poison do a shitload of damage but any regular enemy would be dead before that activates anyway but on the other hand the leper poison is pretty useful on anything that's alive.

Is there any reason to leave these mutant fucks alive?

They have a shop

Can you make the Heartbreak caltrops? Because that sounds like an absolutely hilarious bullshit.

>Gating plot relevant quests behind a music puzzle

that would be extremely retarded, the puzzle and the rewards are fine, its a decent amount of experience and a spectacular weapon if you use those kind of weapons, most importantly you should have done it because it was challenging, and knowing you are not a brainlet is enough of a reward

Sadly no but with hypertoxicity and some cave ear poison it does heug damage

that is so gay.

Thanks bres. I didn't even realize doctors had them too, I rarely see them thanks to Biology and crafting.

underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Caltrops

Nope, blinding only from the DLC.

Bre, its a fucking war battleship thats over 300 gat damn years old and with highly specialized, out of production, not to mention, fucking expensive parts.

If the parts even exist? They are costly. They likely dont even exist to begin with, and they cannot be manufactured neither since the fall of good old Biocorp, so bre, how the FUCK are you gonna repair something like this? You dont jurry rig a Destroyer class battle vessel.

drugs are always good but that just means I have to search every single one and see those WORTHLESS weapons
thanks styg

n o
I need the bones too

>go in and get the arm before I negotiate with them
>GIVE US ALL YO CRACK CORP BOY
>leave them to impotently rot for eternity

Attached: 1491917819284.jpg (720x720, 240K)

I just give the retard at the entrance 3 morphine since its like 30 charons, dip into the side entrance and just fuck around. They cant and wont stop my 100+ sneak from getting around, so these mutated fucks can suck my dick. Good oddity xp if you are a pickpocket tho.

>camp supplies are extremely low

Uhhhhhh should I be worried?

what could possibly go wrong

What's the optimal stat allocation for a stealth/melee/thought control build? From what I've seen TC doesn't do much damage but it seems nice from an RP perspective, what should my will/int be in order to use it effectively?

Going for a first playthrough.

the lemurians would have the spare parts for a similarly designed ship that you would make slight mods to and boom, good as new.

>the lemurians would have the spare parts for a similarly designed ship that you would make slight mods to and boom
BOOM INDEED BECAUSE YOU DO NOT JUST SWAP AROUND BATTLE CRUISER COMPONENTS LIKE YOU SWAP YOUR MODULAR BATERY PACK BRE, WHAT.

THE LEMURIANS ARE ALL SNAKE WORSHIPPING FUCKS AND THE REST ARE DEAD AS SHIT, THEIR ENTIRE NAVY IS DUNKED, THEIR PEOPLE DEAD OR WORSE AND EVERYTHING THATS INSIDE THE RUINS IS ALL THERE IS. THEY DID NOT STASH A FUCKING (SOMEHOW COMPATIBLE WITH A OPOSING CORPS) BATTLESHIP ENGINE ONTO A RANDOM FLOOR OF THE REMAINING BUILDINGS BRE.

Attached: D7IvSXRW0AE2DHS.jpg (828x619, 72K)

>being this autistic
they have a fucking submarine lying around, they sure could have fucking warship parts lying around you faggot.

Is body horrors worth it as a non-psi? I already dumped will so i don't think -30% resolve will change much

You are forgetting that the Lemurians were not gearing up for war. Most of what they had was for transportation, in terms of military technology they were outclassed by Biocorp's Undernavy.

Their defense was pretty solid but the problem was the fucking vents.

I've seen myself resisting against stun and shit like maybe twice in the entire game so I figured 3 will resolve does nothing anyway, may as well get those 3% crit.

give me one reason why giving the acorn to aran is a bad idea.

of course
assuming you didnt have a high will (and why would you?)

because oldfield and aegis went through all that trouble
he may be a fair and honorable cyber ninja, but still, fuck him

The conversations with other people are hilarious

If aran is the edgyboi, he legitimately is nothing but a total chode. He tries to kill you for it if you say no bre, northerner scum.

what's the point of the MRI in the lemurian hospital? It just stands there causing fatigue if you have a metal object equipped but does nothing else

>because oldfield and aegis went through all that trouble
Sitting in the camp while you explored the ruins?

Permanently short-circuits any robot that enters the room.

well, its got to be a single-player game somehow

Daily reminder to always thank your tank

Attached: Last stand.jpg (1024x768, 303K)

I mean, they took out the Ceto and the siege submarine, but NFT lost on both land and sea. They were not ready for war, Lemuria was a top secret project. Their militarization attempt was too little too late.

Attached: naval forces.png (451x375, 271K)

They had it coming

>cant loot aegis members that are killed during invasions
why tho

It lets you leave if you dumped Will

Attached: falcon paunch.jpg (1920x976, 577K)

Those derailed pipeworkers from the North don't find looting your fallen colleagues honoraburu.

how so?

this isn't 200iq its more like 80
any retard can learn this shit with simple music theory.

Metal armor, sledgehammer psychokinesis
Or
Leather armor, unarmed/fist weapon psychokinesis

Hey if you can't win initiative put on the blast suit or steel armor, on normal that allowed me to tank enough hits on level 12 to get a turn in

They created the Locust hives.

RIP Newton Im not going to kill those fucking beetles lmao

if you tell him its safe he fucks you over by bringing them all to the door if you were planning on stealthing out

It aint that hard
Do eet fagget

With my hybrid build steel armor was enough to allow me to survive first turn on normal, you'll live with more hp if you put on the blast suit

Dominating Silent Isles is easy. You just need 20 bears traps and 8 molotovs.

>music theory
so more like 200 gay band nerd points then

>Be late game, right before DC and almost done with Expedition
>Realize I never did the quest line Abram starts
>Get to the part where you need to find Everand
>Go up the ladder to find a bunch of corpses I had killed probably 50 or more playtime hours ago

And thats the story of how I cucked myself

That's every encounter tho.

>music theory.
You only have to add a few numbers together. You are walked through it step by step. You don't have to understand a single thing about music theory, and understanding isn't going to help with the puzzle either. It's just a cipher and you are told exactly how it works.

now you will never know

Attached: ayy.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

The hardest part of that puzzle was realizing you need to look at 2 computers

Believe me user, it does not feel good to be a brainlet.

this was the worst part of it, I spent like half an hour fucking trying to comprehend the actual theory, and then when I got to that email I just gave up. I was seething.
you didn't open up paint and just screen shot the emails?

I was wondering what the fuck I was supposed to do cause I had not explored the other floors yet

>Great Coil Spider enters combat with me
>Moves first
>Electrokinesis
>Due Thick Skull, I'm dazed, but not stunned
>My turn
>Proxy
>Punch
>Dies on the spot
Based Thick Skull is based

is it possible to have a ranged/ melee hybrid build? or should i just focus on one or the other?

Just reached Depot A with a chem pistol build. I have crafted my first acid pistol and a few good grenades, what other weapon would be good to take/craft here against all the acid resistant enemies?

of course its possible
its not optimal, but ive got one on hard and its doing fine
its nice to have dirty kick when your hands are full of guns, if nothing else

Crossbow with chem pistols is fucking great, 10 time better than quick tinkering for proccing deadly snares

ty, yeah i dont care if its op or not. just thought about trying it

>the entirety of fetid marsh
The worst part is can't even simply stealth through because all this trash drops oddities

Attached: [Grand Blue][01][BDRIP][1080P][H264_FLAC].mkv_snapshot_05.38_[2019.04.16_23.43.07].jpg (647x705, 114K)

Mutant Dog leather armor

Molotov kills the Depot A

Cant think of one monster that is unique to the marshes.

How important is crafting? If i completely avoid it how screwed am i?

I was extremely unlucky and not a single NPC had the blueprint for molotovs so far

Locusts and hives?

Psi regularly invests over 100 points into 3 schools, you can use versatility as well, picking feats might be harder because guns and melee get so many

Is cooked shot necessary for that?

Submachine gun

>Big Black Crawler doesn't drop a special oddity
>loot in it's cave isn't very noteworthy
kind of disappointed desu

Attached: 1461094473943.jpg (304x301, 31K)

They're all over the horticulture center?

Many vendors sell them and they aren't very expensive. I know for a fact Quinton does and at least one Junkyard merchant does, probably the hunter or guns vendor.

Well the crawler cave is good for farming crawler poison if nothing else.

Depends on your build, some builds are more crafting reliant than others, full psi wizard, for example, but if you go something more vanilla like AR and metal armor you should be fine

Still, crafting is very useful for crafting supplies, goodies, and even gear and weapons that will, eventually, surpass unique weapons

tl;dr: It would be very hard but you can still win

Pure psi is good, but it starts out super slow. The fags that bitch it's 2 strongk fail to mention it's only super strongk once you're a good 60%+ of the way through the game when you've got tons of good spells and gear to severely reduce the costs of psi shit so you don't tap out and have to snort methshrooms juice to keep your psionic cock hard and ready to rumble. You also absolutely need to be a crafter as well or else you'll find shit for gear, you have to make everything, and your HP is shit so if you ever get surprised (and trust me, you will get surprised) you're going to eat shit during the surprise round.

Really? I thought Quinton always has the blueprint.

Not necessary but aoe entanglement is pretty good

You can probably get through, I haven't been able to utilize high level crafting yet and I'm level 24, a jaguar 762, and the steyr auch carried me through the game, crafting isn't mandatory but enough for some basic grenades is really useful, particularly molotovs

Time to get versatility then

Should i just give the pirates what they want if i genocided the natives? They just fuck my shit up.

Well I better prepare for another tedious location then because that's exactly what makes marsh so terrible.

Well, that sucked. Where is this stupid torch I'm supposed to get?

Attached: shitty ritual.png (1920x1080, 2.93M)

If you want the build to work well

Cooked shot can entangle multiple enemies, proccing snares for crossbow

If you're using Chem pistols you want it

You know how the saying goes. If you can't beat them...

I will look again, but I'm pretty sure I've looked for the blueprint every time. Guess I will just buy some molotovs otherwise. But my MKIII grenades should also carry me through

It says incendiary grenade not molotov

Did this myself. "Not a lot of activity."
There better fuckin' not be Yahota; I personally put a bullet through every pirate skull in this damn sea yesterday. And the savages are next.

I know. There should be *something* unique there.

but this is true if nothing else

he does
that dingus thinks its called "molotov" instead of incendiary grenade

hey gopnik
trying out machetes?

Maybe that explains it then. Fuck

On a corpse in the boneyard.

Nah. It's just had the highest battery pool and I keep it as a backup for Naga Protectors.

Guess I should go talk to the Ferryman, then.

If you kill all the pirates and savages as soon as the game gives you a jetski, does the Professor ever get kidnapped?

youtube.com/watch?v=c0QKUWg6f1I

Attached: Untitled8.png (1366x768, 597K)

does coretech always have the cube or does it change based on who you ally with?

We are not so different, you and I

Attached: 20190802025846_1.jpg (1024x768, 184K)

Not likely, but you'll also miss the exp.

Is there anything you can't solve with warcrimes?

Always Coretech.

Nothing cannot be solved with warcrimes
And you know what?
It's beautiful

What kind of jetski should I buy?

>tfw you finally understand the cipher puzzle

I bought the Shark on a whim and enjoyed it until I got an Aegis Patroller. May still invest in a different one, but the Shark is solid for a while.

>Steamed clams covered in spices and butter of unkown origin.
redpill me on underbutter

This is the best part about spears. Interposing super weak enemies between you and other melee critters.

Attached: 250520_20190809194827_1.png (1920x1080, 826K)

It's a butter from anudder udder.

Probably burrower teats

Have you heard of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter? It's like that.

burrowers lay eggs
also one of the texts in the black sea mentions creating mutant cave cows

The natives have buffalo.

>still no save cloud

Attached: Frieza lol.jpg (627x351, 28K)

what hellhole does that cave exit lead to?

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (780x617, 97K)

Negro Manta's entrance to old junkyard.

A place full of gangsters and other derailed people

how do you convince angus to let todd open the door?

What type of overcoat do I want on my psiman's tac vest?

Pretend to be a retard with the tool bracer

>tfw you get an entire squad of cans to kill each other with Enrage
Stay free, jacks.

Attached: 1506145478133.gif (500x375, 617K)

That feeling when you enter the drop zone for the first time and that gangster beat comes on

I finally understand the power of crafting

Attached: file.png (513x653, 243K)

yeah nevemind, that was pretty obvious, but i missed the bracer while looting for shit

>gets sniped by crossbow
Nothin personell

>he doesn't use low-low
You were so close

i am legitimately considering that

>high frequency shield
You really don't.

In the cityyyyyyyyyy
the city of Drop Zone

who here /carrytwoshields/ gang?

No one since even low shield protects from any bullets.

Take a crossbow crit and Im sure that will convince you.

what if they bring twice as many bullets
big bullets
bullets that explode

>gets EMP one shotted

>All these low shieldfags
>Not being a sturdy, high DT tin can with a very high freceuncy shield
Plebs

Do the pirates stop bothering you if you kill enough of them just like the natives?

Reminder not to respond to tinfags

Attached: 56464.png (300x594, 48K)

Pretending to be retarded is just being retarded.
Because there's so many enemies that shoot 170+ damage with lasers that you would need a high shield.

>not going double medium to cover the whole spread

>he doesn't wear the best and the most stylish armor in the game

Attached: underrail_2019_08_10_06_28_07_999.jpg (299x674, 73K)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (305x651, 82K)

You just did fgt

Which is what high frecuency shields are good at handling
High + High shield is the best as a tin can

If only I had this early game so fag tier lunatics with 35 range couldn't cryo me

It was sarcasm retard. There's none.

fucks sake, were all your components 160 or some shit?

the only good armor piece from that area is the headgear

is the 5x speed expansion only or was it updated to the base game?

!

>be grenades-only on dominating
>have to kill master exploder to continue plot
burrower caltrops and cryogas grenades worked

>Implying I will be able to detect sarcasm with my 3 INT

>burrower caltrops
wtf not grenades

The Lows were 167 and the core was 170 something. Converter was only 144 or so. Had to actually go stand in my workshop to get enough Electronics to make the damn thing.

Antithermic, kevlar or blast
Depends on your build really, and stats

The head is unfortunately strictly worse than crafted googles. The armor however is the best thing stealthfags can get that protects from bullets.

What perception do I need to see mines before I retard all over the place and walk right by them?

base game

pure psi as they come

underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Blast_Suit

Guess what master exploder wears?

Kevlar might be your best choice, if you have low Con and no evasion
Second is Blast
Antithermic only if you like to chuck incendiary grenades like a madman

I sincerely love a lot of the tracks from this game.

>drop zone
>water caves
>sewers
>foundry
>aegis island
>end boss theme

my non-crafting agile AR gunner is going to wear this, or at least that's my intention

Or you could just get up close and whack him with a hammer
That works too

Attached: 20190730041305_1.jpg (1024x768, 219K)

Really? That's weak

I do this too

I just fought him today.
Won init, ran over and QT'd a crawler beartrap, then Sprinted behind one of the obstacles. He moves into bear trap, I come out with haste and adrenaline and flurry him to death in one go; had enough AP to loot him.

Noice
Be mindful of carnifex tho

I've been fine so far with 8, I'm level 24, some traps I won't see unless I take it a little slower

If the shadowlith gets you the dust oddity, then where is the other one? it says 1/2 and i already destroyed the black rock totem and didn't give me anything

this game will be the first to go when they ban them

I was wondering the same thing, hopefully didnt miss a second one.

oh I know, its not my first rodeo
but I'll win init, and I'll have several redundant methods for removing his dodge

Keep shooting the torch at it.

Did you torch the black totem?

It's the totem. Are you sure you destroyed the rock itself and not just the monument it stands on?

Imagine making Jonas pay for his watch or making Dude pay the beer tab.

I'm slowly winning the Praetorian warehouse quest by cheesing it

I can't.

i will check again but i'm pretty sure i saw it fall to pieces and didn't give me anything

I'd rather play Fallout 1 than this indieshit visual vomit.
I wish Codex retards fucked off already.

Nice blogpost

Where can I find the Psycho-temporal Contraction mentor?

Thanks, I'll keep you posted.

thank you negroids, that was it, i just needed to keep shooting at it, i kinda gave up the first time after 3 shots didn't do anything and just assumed that there was nothing more to be done there

rail crossing doc sold me one

That feeling when you can still get nimble with pig leather you only lose cold resist

When are those lazy fucks going to update the wiki with the quality ranges for new leather

Alright, I'm having fun now. I stopped playing the tin can assault rifle build I was told to go with for my first play through, and am doing no-psy stealthy sniper on Hard now. Just built a harbinger with a bipod, and a shotgun, and this is going nicely, I think i'm going to obliterate Depot A.

I do have a question though, for anyone who has played a Sniper with SMG sidearm build before. What should I craft for my SMG? I've heard a lot of conflicting ideas. I'm going to take full-auto and spec ops as a sort of low perk investment for it, just as a close range backup weapon. Should I go for something with the lowest AP? Highest minimum damage (smallest damage range?) Silencer? or No?

Attached: 1516241917744.gif (247x319, 2.14M)

Where the hell is the broadhead bolt blueprint?

is crafting viable?

i feel like ill be short on investing stats for combat/defensive skills

Honestly, I would stick with a shotgun for the sidearm, as shotguns benefit from crit builds much better than SMGs do

Crafting ALWAYS pays off in this game
Dunno about the rest

You will be always able to craft supplies and later in game you will be able to create wicked shit

Depends on what you use it for, you probably want expertise for dt, I like 762 for 7 dex I get 2 bursts out of 50 action points and I don't have rapid reloader, based on your build you'll figure it out, depends on your stats, whether you have temporal whether you get blitz and how many aps you'll have

Anyone have a ballpark figure on the highest Persuasion check with the expansion stuff?
I'm sitting on 105 effective right now and have 6 levels worth of experience banked up but I need to cash in on some of that power now.

What's a good home for todd?

You do realize smgs can shoot like 20 bullets a turn right, meaning you can get more crits than almost any other build

how do i get the reef glider to ray's shop without losing my other glider to get to it

Yeah I'll see how it goes. I just can't really find rapid reloaders at this stage in the game, and don't have any sidearm perks, so I'm gonna use a shotgun as a sidearm. If it goes nicely I might just stick with it, and pick up a shotgun feat or two instead of spec ops and full auto. I got time to figure it out.

The Ferryman

>crits don't get expertise damage bonus
>large amount of SMG damage comes from expertise
>won't benefit from aimed shot
>would require spec ops, commando, and full auto for something he just wants as a sidearm

A pure SMG build is god tier, but that isn't what that user is looking for

Shotguns are dope at close range if you have leading shot so you never have to worry about evade

What does this fucker want from me? I've already fixed the protector

Attached: Untitled.png (639x110, 8K)

Plasma turrets, naval mines.

Where do I get those? or will I just run into them eventually from the questline

The dialog with Al-fabet is hillarious
And really close to home

Lemco.

He's already taking full auto and spec ops might as well take commando

I didn't know expertise didn't work with crits, still useful

computer talks like a fag

I'm in the Abyssal Station
killing these creatures with the Torch. Is this a fight I can win, or am I supposed to just run away? They've been coming for a long time

>sniper build
>full auto
>commando

Yes he said he was taking spec ops and full auto on his sniper build for his back up smg

Read his post fucko

nevermind, you don't see you're hurting it but you can blow it up.

>Be tin can
>Unlock praetorian security armory
Das it mane

Turrets are from hacking the computer from the keep, that first building you unlocked with the hand. Mines are in the lower south east section. L1 or something. Hope you like spiders.

cuttlesnails don't like deathstalkers either

Attached: Untitled9.png (1366x768, 570K)

At this point I don't even know what I'm doing. I kept getting killed by the 5 turrets outside of the Joint Security complex so I just decided to pick a direction and start exploring.

Attached: Magnar.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Uhh, hm..

Attached: magnar the sequel.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Thanks friend.
On an unrelated note, is there any way to repair the protector?

Does Six have anything to say about the acorn?

No but he thanks you if you killed the monolith

Nope, I haven't any way. Several people in past threads said there's no way either.

Damn, he is the only person I'd trust with the damn thing.

>being next to a fire doesn't ward off hypothermia

Just stand on it for a moment and it goes away

Briggs is cool as hell. Leave it to Yea Forums to be utter faggots and not recognize a proper military man.

If you enjoy saying sir to another man you're a cuck, I cringe every time I'm forced to do it, I also didn't realize the protectorate would require me to call that old faggot sir and I'm contemplating betraying them

so we can all agree that biocorp was Right, and the lemurian needed to be exterminated for experimenting with extradimentional portals to basically the totally Not-warp

he was redeemed when you call him out and he apologizes sincerely. I actually just finished
and kept the Acorn. It's not in SGS interests to give it to the Protectorate via the University

Biocorp never did anything wrong. Reminder that Tchort was born out of the Faceless' desire for cruelty and shit like the Old Junkyard happened after they collapsed and couldn't reign in the sociopaths.

i don't see what all the fuzz is about, briggs was kinda of a bitch when he meets you because you really don't have anything to make him think you are useful, and since i slaughtered the natives and the pirates everything in the expedition went excellent and he just congratulated me in the end for being an excellent soldier despite not finding the acorn, which i'm totally going to give to erza to see what he does

Man the faceless really cucked themselves with that one.

After this DLC, my opinion of them has done a complete 180. Biocorp were justified to do pretty much everything they did.

Gotta beat the deep caverns first though

How difficult is it to take out the Pirates? Do they attack the camp every 5 seconds like the natives?

How the fuck do you beat spirit Magnar? I just punched him with my bare fists and ran away with Fancy Footworks, but that was stupid and tedious as hell.

yeah, i sure as hell ain't giving it to that faggot tanner

Turn on your shield and punch harder you pussy

The Juice

I'll save you the meme DUDDDDEEEE JUICE responses. Go to rail crossing, talk to Dude.

>How difficult is it to take out the Pirates?
The most difficult part in entire expansion and maybe the game.
>Do they attack the camp every 5 seconds like the natives?
No.

dude, listen, are you listening dude?, you gotta have a trip dude

>RPGCodex
cringe

Is there any way to turn off the alarms in warehouse block beta?

Too late you have to wait it out

Yeah, I was under the influence of dude juice lmao. I was asking about proper tactics and secrets, that voodoo Swede was immune to every debuff and only took like 1-3 damage per hit, I killed him in ~50 turns with chip damage,. but surely that is not the proper way to fight him.

use The torch or anything that does energy damage

idk man i punched his ass to true death.

does execute work with chem pistols

Yes

How do you open the garage next to the Lem Sec Center? I have the key for the ski

There is a button in there my man

tfw it took me like two straight hours to beat the music puzzle with basically no knowledge of music theory
genuinely feel like i learnt something from this
thanks styg

Attached: music n shit.png (898x830, 37K)

>5/5 Pummel AP reduction
>4/4 Last Stand duration increase
>3/3 Yell % increase
>Either 3/3 thick skull fortitude bonus or 3/5 sprint MP bonus
Are these specializations ok for a sledgehammer tincan?

took me about an hour too without any music knowledge, the hardest part was understanding what the fuck the numbers higher than the key where, it made sense when it was just a +1 but it was kinda confusing when a fucking 5 appeared that was supposed to be a +2

yeah I made like three different mistakes when it came to understanding what a major seventh, minor second, major third is etc that completely threw my scale out of whack more than once which really increased the time it took me because i naturally didn't realised i'd made that mistake
i'm not sure if they actually explain how many semitones is in each of the minor second through to major seventh modulations, i had to google that lol

>30k for the free jet ski with basic bitch parts
I don't even have anything to spend this on anymore

at first i made a mistake while copying the music text and was confused for like 20 minutes on why the key didn't have the same length than the text and it was driving me crazy

Should have stolen some good parts to put on it for even more charons

Ray's a good boy. I'm already disgustingly rich with a fleet of jetskis and a fully upgraded house with grenades and hypos for for me play through the game 1000 more times if I could carry stuff over.

>all these rathound alphas outside GMS on DOMINATING
fuck me i'm going to have to just avoid these until I have more abilities

where's plasma grenade recipe?

Nexus of technology

who should I give the acorn to? Debating between Tanner and Azif

i expect you'd regret giving it to tanner

Try giving it to the faceless for a chuckle

Can you put two magnifying neuroscopic filters on one headband?

I gave it Azif. He knew what it was and explained everything about it. No way for me to know at this stage of the game, but the Oculus people seem better to hedge my bets with than anyone else.

can you put the endoscope up kimi's butt?

I could buy it from vendors

>have about +100 dodge and evasion from gear
>character sheet only shows 22 effective
Is that a but or a feature?

Well they are the only ones likely to have a way of using the damn thing.

>armor penalty
>agility
>goggles

Hey guys do we know the armor penalty from the new leathers

I'm trying to cheese as much resistance as possible and it seems like pig leather is the way right now with nimble

Can anyone confirm or deny whether super steel armor with nimble and armor sloping with all specializations, will get you to 0 armor penalty

how do you sell jet skis to ray? I have this skimmer I stole from the pirates but when I leave it inside and go to talk to him my only option is "I have nothing available to sell"

The jet ski in question is, for whatever reason, still considered 'forbidden' (red cursor icon), maybe it is because of that? Is it possible to make it legit then?

is it possible to survive hercules

17 base + 102 from gear + something from dex
5% armor penalty
25% googles (only dodge)
70% of 119 is 76
Still character sheet shows only 22, for both dodge and evasion.

>max AGI
>max stealth
>use noisy grenades to distract people so you can slip past them
hahahaha fuck combat

Check your combat stats instead

he wont buy junk jets

tell us your secrets, merchant

Is there any way to visit the Protectorate portion of the Core City docks without having them get pissed off?

have bobs id card and dont come too close to patrols/workers and its easier to enter it through the warehouse

I thought only Junk jets and Scrap jets counted as 'junk'
Basically I can't sell him anything lower than a freighter right?

yep the scooter, skimmer, junk jet and scrap yet are considered 'junk jets'

Won't they still spot you instantly when you enter the docks portion?

Alright the combat stats show correct number but this is still weird. All the other skill bonuses from gear or food are displayed in character sheet correctly. I just want to know if it's the same for everyone or it's just me.

nope, i was able to get the protectorate marine armor this way in one of the crates

welcome to the mindfuck

>do Jack Quicksilver's quests
>solve Patrick's murder. bail Todor, defame Daniel
>Jack fucks off afterwards
>no Azif
Did I fuck something up or is he supposed to contact me later?

i'm an absolute fucking newfag, is there any way to calm a civilian? i'm in lower GMS compound and this hostage just keeps running around yelling about running.

having bob's id in quickslot allows you to get reasonably close to them (3 tiles IIRC)
enough for even someone with 0 stealth to complete the mission

happened to me, too. some other guy earlier complaining about the same. maybe bug with latest patch?

Who did you accuse? How did you bail Todor?

You missed something in presenting the evidence for the murder

That feeling when you kill every thug in the drop zone

I did it with my 0 stealth char
If you throw grenade or flashbangs at an empty tile the noise will make NPC head over to investigate.

horde like a fucking jew master. I sell fully repaired items to clean out Charons and then buy bullets and batteries until the trade is equal as more merchants buy batteries and bullets than guns and armors.

I go through a ton of brews, but I just buy them from Dude and dude a merchant run every 90 minutes, although I don't bother anymore.

Not him, but your main stat for that skill is probably low. That's the only way you would see a reduced number under synergy.

I'm not doing the shield emitter quest. I'm trying to steal their jet ski.

>DRINKAN
Sparkling water.

I have 7 agility. Please just answer my last question.

You need to complete the 3 quests the most optimal way.
Defame daniel is pretty straightforward.
Patrick's murder requires you to Find out modre is the killer AND enough evidence of it (Find his real name, find out he was part of the spectres, find how patrick died, read about the missing needle)
For Todor you need to have him liberated, not making him escape, then tell the guy Todor didn't spill the beans

how do i go about doing a full melee tank, build lads?

Attached: exwFS41r7m9kyo1_500.gif (470x359, 42K)

>meet Todor to learn about his rifle
>go up to the roof to grab it
>present gun to Chief proving there's no way Todor could fire his gun
>30 minutes later Chief finishes investigation and lets Todor off scott free
>Everard asks if Todor leaked any info, I said he didn't

as for Patrick's murder I framed Mordre, used my persuasion check to get his confession and then killed him.

>5x speed
oh thank CHRIST

>killed Mordre
You fucked up

Nah, Mordre deserves to die.

Constitution strength, pick melee and constitution feats

I've picked Fast Metabolism for my psy build and was thinking of picking either Snooping or Paranoia next. Is Snooping worth it?

Not even a little as the secrets are pretty worthless

Kill them, same bullshit happened to me

don't worry, i kill those civilians on every playthrough because one has an access card to a locked vault in the level above.
they're not allied with any other npcs so no one actually cares, not even gorsky

>framed Mordre
you need to prove that mordre did it, not just provoke him into saying he did. find out about all his spectre ops bullshit and figure out why he killed pat, and then how, and then present the evidence to todor.

It's not though since it also doubles as hard damage resistance to grenades. Dodge is the useless one

the majority of secrets aren't huge, and the ones that are pretty big will require more PER than snooping can get you.

Especially now that spear guard can give 100% block chance

40% chance to hit is still wholly insufficient to survive gunfire for a nimble user. Not to mention psi will still destroy you.

He's a faggot because he tries to choke your ass out twice, and while he apologizes, he is a bit too hot headed to be in a command role if his first instinct when a betrayal happens is, instead of objectively reviewing the facts, to try and choke your gopher boy ass the fuck out when you've literally been doing everything for them already.

thank you.

>give to erza
Are you sure you should give it to anyone? Remember Wyatt?

>listening to the faceless

Combined with energy shields that's pretty good right, and assuming you have pig leather you get about 37 dr

What do those faggotty rejects have to do with the monster masquerading as an IT technician in SGS?

They literally say the same thing you implied.

How many years do you think have passed since 'The Descend' into the underground, guys?

You best be bumping Sprint's movement points since you're not going anywhere in a big hurry without some MP

300-400 years

I though around 200 years
What makes you think it's 300-400 years?

It's been several hundred by the files you find in the expak, since everything went to shit there hundreds of years ago (200-300 I think?), plus they state in one of the files the eldest among them then, could still remember being above ground and the sun.

200 minumum

> The most difficult part in entire expansion and maybe the game.
The Swedes are much much harder.

I can't join the Drones because I talked them away from the train, but the Protectorate sucks balls. I sympathize with the Renegades. Can I just slaughter the Protectorate, or will that make getting around the underrail annoying?

Swedes are unarmored and don't have fucking turrets and shockbolts.

we can say as a complete surity thats its AT LEAST 255 years(and 100% more than that), since thats how many years ago old biocorp invaded the Black Sea. And since NFT had built one fuck of a civilization in the black sea prior to Biocorp de-civilizing it, its fair to assume that took at least one or two hundred years, unless NFT were building it prior to the descent.

Lol no.

i still find lurker mall by far the be the hardest part of the game

They were building before everything went totally shit that was the point and how they got the atlanteans to come over when they wanted to finish those underwater stations

>super health hypos take crawler poison
for
what
purpose

Its pretty easy nowadays with just a shitload of caltrops and electrokinetic imprint

were the atlantians not also part of NFT? I thought lemuria and atlantis were just two of NFT's four big landscape projects
speaking of which, are the natives the remains of the atlantians? they have kinda similar names to the few named atlanteans you know

The worst part is not even the turrets and shockbolts, but the fact that their entire base doesn't have walls or chokepoints so all of them can shoot you and there's no way around it. The entire thing is massive savescum fest with very little tactic because there's very little you can do in such environment.

You might as well ask why heartbreaker poison is fucking 150 biology for something that takes five turns to actually do something

>best theme
>useful base
>motherfucking CAU
>sucks balls
what is wrong with you

Attached: prbio_l.jpg (666x666, 53K)

Yeah if you actually talk to the guy at abyssal station he tells you they fucked everything up for everyone.

>kills civilians at random for no reason other than to take their stuff
protectorate are scum
SCUM

Yeah, but they throw nets 24/7 and mind rape you non-stop.

OP especially combined with mercantile, unless you are extremely lucky you will not find as good shit as you could craft
Electronics can straight up double your hp pool against certain attacks just after you are done with depot a

ah. I got annoyed with him and his schizo bullshit and dragged him to the scanner. perhaps an unwise move from a lore-learning perspective

Literally never happened.

Well you can drug your way to really high PER for secrets if you really want to
+3 third eye
+1 the juice
+2 march honey
+2 supersoldier drug
+1 adaptive goggles
+1 food

Personally I hate calling people sir, it makes me cringe even doing it in a video game

Although stealing things from a town is edgy, at least I don't have to do gay shit like that, a part of me wanted to side with the free drones and just be a bandit but I thought the protectorate would have better gear.

>an entire small army of protectorate troops desert because the rest of the officers wont stop killing civilians
>literally never happened
imPLYING

>Sympathize with Renegades
>Side with the drones
user
The renegades are still 'tectorade
You have some cognitive dissonance

>go the the trouble of stealing a Protectorate vehicle
>patrols turn hostile when they see me on it
I'm a fucking colonel I should be able to have my own jet ski.

A weapons shop and the best acid armor in the game isn't good enough?

You mean the quest that ends with the CO saying "oh shit that's bad i'll investigate it asap"?

>colonel
corporal actually
you're a low rank, if you are obviously not a protectorate marine, it makes sense that you are attacked

Ask me how I know you were born after 2000.

Medicine can and is derived from poisons?

>expansionist military dictatorship
>biggest standing army in the known underrail
>have almost complete control over the surrounding territories
>renegades
you have some DUMB

that just lends more strength to the argument that it did happen. and the CAU have already shown that they can walk all over the CO despite him technically having a higher rank, all is not kosher within the protectorate

maybe. I see why it's derived from a poison from an annoying, high risk enemy, but even then the crawler stingers are somewhat inconsistent in their drop rate. good thing you can get 2 crawler stingers without having to fight a single crawler, as well as a shop that sells them once you have access to the institute.

Calling those faggots sir sapped all of the energy out of wanting to do their quests, I don't have the mercantile to upgrade the shop

Also I'm trying to make infused leather with nimble so the chemical armor isn't of use to me yet

I decided to start expedition I'll probably go back and finish it just for the armor

There are no """""civilians""""" in Southern Underrail.

user I'm refering to the Protectorade Renegades at Upper Core City, not free drones

How do people even know you're on a stolen jet ski, it's not like they have a registration system.

The CAU also do false flag acid attacks on trains.

No they don't.

i thought this was that tobyfox game. what the fuck are you guys talking about

You didn't talk to the doctor at fort apogee did you

1993 bro, I just really dislike being forced to call someone sir, what makes you so high and mighty to deserve a special title when I'm just fuckface, and on top of that I have more ability and intelligence than that person. I don't ask to be called the king.

>the CAU have already shown that they can walk all over the CO despite him technically having a higher rank
They were sent by a general with specific orders on how to handle things. Actually pay attention to what happens please.
There isn't anything that suggests it was a false flag attack.

A better game

Never had any problems with the jet ski stolen from the Core City warehouse.

>he thinks the free drones have access to chemical weapons
wake up sheeple, the CAU gas trains for fun

If I kill everybody at epione lab after finishing their protectorate quest can I still finish the protectorate questline?

Yeah, they probably do up north.

Fort Apogee is genuinally and unironically comfy
Imagine:

Being the corporal in Fort Apogee, the only high ranking official that is a southener in the whole base
Hanging out, talking to the soldiers, making chit chat, seeing they are people besides being soldiers, reunite with them all at the dinning halls, sharing anecdotes, sharing jokes on how much northeners suck (in front of Fraser's face), telling the times you ran for dear life being chased by mutants, or by giant rats, or giant bettles, or giant siphoners; anything.
Everyone having a good laugh, having a good time

>tfw too stupid to realize I had to seperate my hexogen into 2 piles to make mark 5 grenades

Fort Apogee is comfy when its a repository for rotting ZOGbot corpses

The only thing you anarchist are good for is gasing civilian trains and blowing yourselves up

The game is no more in depth than modern fallout lol the only difference is that the combat is harder and unlike F:NV it's possible to brick your character at the character creation screen

Free Drones=pee drones
Protectorate=brotectorate
'nough said

Literally the mindset of an edgy teen.

currently taking this build into DOMINATING, Tanky hammer psionic.
thoughts gamers? I'm reasonably confident this can work.

Attached: dom hammer psi.png (1421x924, 139K)

Hammer wizard here

>TM
>TC
Son
I'm disappoint

before thread dies, good places for cave ears?

There's no fucking jetski here. You fags lied to me.

Attached: 20190810025730_1.jpg (1920x1080, 492K)

I have seen at least two other people besides me steal one

>wizard with only one trick up his sleeve
couldn't be me

Upper caves
Head north from Railroad Crossing
Or
Head South from SGS train plataform

Where is it then fucko?

cave south of sgs underrail the one filled with piggies

>good places for cave ears?
I think there's a couple good places near SGS.
head north of the battery recycling plant near the guy with the kukri, there's 2-3 cave ears there, and if you head south from crossroad watch past some rocks on the way to the elevator, there's a cave with some pigs and 3 or so cave ears.

In the water. Just start shooting and he'll show up.

The only two tricks you gonna need are either crater someone with your superslam, or mind punch someone to oblivion with proxy punch

TM I can agree with, but TC I sincerely dont find the appeal

pretty much solely for locus of control shenanigans
its just such a powerful crowd control tool

what is this

Attached: file.png (707x592, 522K)

phone

A public phone

A phone

The whole point of sneaking in there is to grab it without killing anyone.

the fact that three of you replied with the same thing leads me to believe there is more than that

The only good reason I will concede to you, is that TC will help you dealing with Doppelgangers, since they can only be damaged by Neural Overlord
Other than that, besides LoS and all mindfuckery which I dont agree with, you're fine

Oh please it doesn't even turn the protectorate hostile if you shoot the place up, even the guards outside don't count

nuh-uh

>it doesn't even turn the protectorate hostile if you shoot the place up
wait, really?
can you still join the protectorate in fort awowogee even if you fuck up their core city dock?

Reminder that chem pistols are awesome against everything

Yes but you have to kill everybody in the warehouse and the guards outside too, you can even ride it afterwards everywhere and nobody gives a shit

I killed some dudes on the core ring with a specific "no witnesses" tag to steal one of their jets and they still turned hostile.

Nice. I'm absolutely doing that this run

The warehouse and docks count as a separate faction for some reason

>my icicle costs 6 psi now
Oh no, I thought psychosis couldn't afford to cast any spells?!?!?

I've already spent 20 minutes on this shit but I'll try one more time.

what is your favorite random event?
for me, it's doctor zilch

Its only difficult in the begining before you can craft good headbands

There's a protectorate jetski with a dismounted rider with a key on him on one of the core ring outposts they have.

>When you make him drink his own poision
Oh I was having a laff

Has anyone tried to feed Todor heartbreaker poison?

Where do I start looking for the torch? I got a parchment from Yngwar.

Locking Jet skis behind starting the expedition is dumb as fuck when the waterways exist

Talk to the ferryman to learn which bodypart it was and then head on over to the spooky grave yard and grab or find the crank and hoist the body that has the rune he gave you and inspect the bodypart.

Thanks. What about Yngwar? He said he was going to the big statue thing but I don't see him there now.

You have to actually be next to it on land for a surprise!

what the fuck can I do with the broken off spike

Oh.

new

Go back to /vg/ degenerate.