What's done is done

What's done is done

Attached: Annette_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 736K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7YW5tmlsLo
youtu.be/LtEI0hrNgKo
serenesforest.net/three-houses/monastery/tea-party/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm your girl

I had no choice

It feels so bad

Why are little girls so hot bros?

killed her in the black eagles route

WEAK

Attached: Doudou_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 735K)

Annette's tummy tummy tum being filled with cummy cummy cum

wow what a cute girl!

Attached: 387910104900.gif (600x337, 74K)

Who does this shirley temple looking bitch supposed to appeal to?

Annette is a miracle of the universe.

Attached: 1564719664804.png (316x319, 209K)

ONLY THORNS ON THIS ROSE

What is Ingrid's personality?

He's such a fucking good tank.
Before he even got out of the lvl 1 base class, he was already taking a bunch of no damage hits.

She's the "baboons get the harpoon" type

Attached: durscum.png (316x352, 287K)

she hates black people, unironically

THE DEAD MUST HAVE THEIR TRIBUTE

Attached: 1564958701374.jpg (1008x775, 95K)

What once was happy now is sad

Please don’t eat the weeds.

PICK A GOD AND PRAY

Attached: Frederick.png (1000x2742, 1.8M)

Otome girl that also gets molested by all the camp lesbians because they think they can turn her gay or something.

Attached: 1562336981719.png (1114x859, 1.24M)

>insults you and everything about you and gains a C rank

Attached: Felix_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 702K)

I really hate the character portraits in this game. It looks like they were all made in flash and have this incredibly generic samey look to them

I'm ready to roll.

Attached: FESoV_Genny.png (1247x2850, 2.73M)

Dutiful, serious girl with an autism for knights and spaghettis about everything that isn't knights. Also a big eater.

get married

>kill that monster with the axe that can be forged into Hauteclere
>go to forge it later
>can't find it
>Ignatz, who landed the killing blow on it suddenly has a rusted bow in his inventory
>didn't do any other auxiliary battles that month
What the fuck did this kid do with my axe

Attached: 1531463738960.png (447x461, 251K)

>Get rusted Axe
>You need A+ professor level to forge it
What a fucking blueball.

I love her so much bros

She fucked Caspar

>Autistic about knights
>Hates black people

I fucked Caspar.

Sure, I'm still hyper
LETS GO

Attached: Echoes Mae.png (150x472, 94K)

Attached: annette03.jpg (256x301, 82K)

The "gets big duscur cock rammed in all her holes willingly or not" kind of personality

The Mother walks with m...

Attached: 1537249899030.png (256x256, 39K)

I wonder if Marianne became a beast and wasn't able to make use of Blutgang properly during the timeskip. This could be a possible reason give it might be why there's an auxiliary of a Black Beast wondering around Gronder Field post timeskip.

Nah. You can do her special mission post timeskip

Attached: 1565349649451.jpg (1280x720, 318K)

Nah she just committed suicide if you didn't recruit her

>Beagles Edelgard route
>Edelgard's uncle gives me some weird spear I don't remember the name of
>"Cool"
>Go to equip it
>It's not in my inventory
>Or my storehouse
>Or anywhere
?????????????????????

Attached: What-are-gyaru-we-just-don't-know.png (345x198, 26K)

is that why i never saw her post timeskip for BL?

Fuck you, why must you do this

Attached: IMG_20190807_121030.jpg (473x579, 36K)

I mean if you don't recruit her in BL/BE/Church route

Yes!! Yess!!! I love her so much!!! (I do!! I do!!)

Fuck Cornelia

Attached: cornelia.jpg (1980x1270, 1.03M)

if support gets to high between characters will I get cucked out of marianne by ignatz?

Byleth chooses their S support near the end of the game so no.

i am realizing i like this game because it's easy and it's an excuse to play one of those anime dating games without shame

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought of her when Cornelia appeared

>Bernie's unstoppable!
>*ding, ding*
>Bernie's just no good...

>Ferdinand's sidepiece

>Also a big eater.
Seems to be a running gag with crest bearers.

Otome self insert. Noble but somehow poor, friends with the most powerful people in the kingdom, baggage of a forced marriage and dead fiancé (that doesn’t matter)

Annette is a miracle of the universe

Byleth is uncuckable unless you choose edelgard who has to take noble cock for the good of the empire even though she just fought a war to abolish the noble commoner class dynamic

nice meme

The support scenes between characters are so charming they're the only thing that bring a smile to my face after a punishing day at work.

Poor headless bernie

Not just any noble's cock.
Ferdinand's.

Did the Edelgard route as femBy and married Edelgard. She doesn't mention even once anything about decedants, only that you and she will rule the Empire together and stamp out Those That Slither in the Dark.

My King

Attached: 1565298650171.jpg (991x1387, 320K)

YOUU have a good EYE
YOUU have a good EYE

This one?
You’re all set.

I got so many of those my Bernie ended up as my Encloser bitch. At least she can double with Brave Bow and her crest.

Yeah!
You can do it!

Attached: d20d63ebffb5fbf115834fcdcfb74a17523d7b00d1dbd69a9410da68e5a27a8b.jpg (1000x1000, 73K)

>just when I thought it couldnt get any worse than low res warping ass backgrounds

Attached: 1545623840094.jpg (1227x688, 519K)

So what happens if I don't romance anyone?

Attached: kick my ass.jpg (1000x664, 222K)

youtube.com/watch?v=e7YW5tmlsLo

You get sothis feet

Apparently you end up with Sothis

You don't get a badly drawn waifu/husbando at the end.

The alternative would be big load times before every support.

So is there no difference between giving the ring to Sothis and not giving it to anyone?

They do? Sothis apparently Chroms you and she has art.

>Petra tells Claude in their A Support that she's going to bring him back to Brigid and fuck his brains out
>Claude ends up going for the lesbian in love with your dad
>Petra ends up alone

Life is unfair

I never get tired of eye patches on character designs. Glad that they've shaken that whole stupid eye patch = pirate thing.

Attached: yakuza deep.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

You get to choose between ???(Sothis) or "no one". It would be dumb that choice means nothing.

You know while thats a good point it doesnt excuse the massive fucking seam in that particular background

>It would be dumb that choice means nothing.

Attached: 1429327516695.gif (400x296, 443K)

Does she get to kick my butt or does she just live in my head for the rest of my life?

Gating those weapons with prof level A+ makes sense. The rusted legendaries are broken as shit. They're even better than the sacred/hero relic weapons.

You marry your Schizophrenia.

Attached: 1565280199353.png (1600x1920, 728K)

>Sothis apparently Chroms you
Kek. I forgot about that.

Attached: Chrom'd inside.png (1108x840, 259K)

Meanwhile the Rapier is flat out better than some relic weapons, not only does it have absolutely retarded stats, it also just uses normal ass stones to upgrade and repair it.

My favorite is the guy who gets cucked by chrom

I gave it to Catherine.
Wish the game had "EX" missions like Valkyria so you can really test how far can a broken unit that self heals 50%HP go.

Attached: EBj.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

He was dumb for not wanting to go with best the only two good girls in Awakening instead (Lissa and Tiki).

I have that one, too.

Attached: Chrom the NTR King.png (1238x504, 206K)

Is the new fire emblem good or not?

In her case it's cause she's a poorfag whose territory suffered a famine.

Yeah, it's the best one in years.

yes

Should I keep Sylvain as a dark knight, put him back to paladin, or make him a great knight?
His magic and str are both pretty average and he's well rounded, but I'm thinking I should either give him more movement or more physical focus.

Yeah as long as you don't mind the downtime at the school.

*impregnates Flayn multiple times*
*yawns*

Attached: 441.g1t.00.png (512x512, 105K)

>les-moi
I knew it.

I've been putting off finishing my BL run because I don't want it to be over.

I'm keeping him as a Dark Knight because giving him a 1-2 range option that doesn't take up an inventory slot just seems like a nice thing to have as well as being to hit on either physical or magical makes him pretty versatile even if his stats aren't the best

Attached: 1565155926866.gif (440x300, 1.51M)

Attached: EBiTjG8U8AAV7_F.jpg (402x980, 47K)

Uh oh, is BL unquestionably the best? Did I pull another Fates and start with the best route, leaving the others to be a disappointment?

Only for Rhea tho.

Attached: 4656961530f3ccf13c530f41bff443b0e3122667537be4de6fa1ce6239f3487b.jpg (458x980, 48K)

You did S-support her, right?

Attached: dance.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

But that is a girl user

what a chad

Attached: Thingken of all the fishe he'll catch for me.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Attached: flat.jpg (700x394, 67K)

Attached: 1565277439960.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

Moar?

No that's it.
Artist are too busy playing i imagine.

Attached: 546652f78cf5ee8e663a83d7729d25da9151b93e6ba99a23c484837ad7d3973a.jpg (800x735, 158K)

>Now I can get fat

Attached: EBdOBbbVUAAhdHy.png (700x875, 276K)

lol i'm going to think of that every time i see the image now

BL was my first route and when I'm done with the rest I'm gonna do a "perfect" BL run and save as many as I can, because BL is canon and they're a happy family that fights for justice.

Cute clown

Attached: Kronya_brutal_blade_pop04.png (640x640, 216K)

Blue Lions have the best character drama

This dude is literally timeskip Eren

I want to recruit Catherine but I'm afraid she might too OP unless you're supposed to recruit her later

post more lyn buddy i know you have more of them

This is a 3H thread user.

But alright

Attached: 75750718_p0.png (941x1200, 773K)

Knight autism and fuck niggers

clown niggas

>Every student can now get Chrom'd
FUCK YOU FERDINAND YOU STOLE HUBERT'S WAIFU

built for redemption

She never stops being OP it doesn't matter when you recruit her. She has lord tier growths in all the right stats for a swordmaster and she has a fucking brave relic weapon that 4x hits everything in the game. She also has like 80% crit with a wo dao for when you don't feel like burning thunderbrand durability.

Edelmonsters think an incomplete route in which you kill Flayn is canon

You need to either pick up her or Ashe to get the paralogue with the single movement boosting consumable in the game. The sooner the better.

>It's in~ Seteth, I did it!

>Agarthians made Nemesis and his elite soldiers slaughter almost all of the Nabateans because they didn't like Sothis since she's some kind of Alien God
It's like if Jesus got murdered by Romans, oh wait

Will we ever get a Fire Emblem game that comes close to this masterpiece ?
youtu.be/LtEI0hrNgKo
I love FE but damn this might be the best trpg of all time.

Attached: tactics-ogre-let-u-4e2647a1c3f70.jpg (1280x1761, 536K)

BL is the strongest narratively I'd say. It really makes you invested in the characters, and the story is very focused with a clear goal in mind. It doesn't delve into the church at all which might seem kind of weird though. It might make the story seem a bit more black and white than it actually is, but I think it's one of its strong points. Some mandatory recruits if you do a BL run is Petra, Dorothea, Caspar and Marianne, since their stories and Paralogues complements the BL story nicely. Refrain from recruiting too many people (especially not Bernadetta) because you lose some of that tragic edge.

BL route put the game in full throttle max gear for me. I am now amped to play the other routes now that my love for this game is permanently cemented.

Wait that's it? Their entire fucking reason for wanting to destroy and massacre Sothis ever built was because they're racist and athiest cunts? Weren't they slaughered by Seiros beforehand?

>(especially not Bernadetta)
You don't need Bernie for the Petra paralogue in a non-beagles run? You could always just do that one in both the church and beagles runs since they have different bosses.

I heard she's this game's Ryona so there's that.

Class president

Probably referring to this.

Attached: 1565142523408.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

Ryoma* baka hentai autocorrect

Attached: EBdUMCeUEAAscWG.jpg (2721x2440, 428K)

No. Seiros only tried to genocide them because they fucking killed everyone whe ever loved except for a few of her brothers.

>did BL first and missed out all the cool paralogues
I think once I've finished all the other routes I'll have to cap the game off with a golden/perfect run where I save everyone like Are the paralogues doable on other routes or do they make more sense on BL?

I have a feeling it'll end up being my favorite of the four despite being my first, but having a strong first impression goes a long way on my general opinion of the game.

So am I working towards anything with positive Sothis remarks or is that just Telltale "Guy who will be dead in five minutes will remember that" bullshit?

Attached: 1432010122735.jpg (800x600, 140K)

>Weren't they slaughered by Seiros beforehand?
According to Thales that's what happened. What's true, at least from Rhea's Golden Deer account, is that Nemesis killed Sothis and Seiros destroyed the Argathans. She says that humanity itself, after being blessed by Sothis, rose up and fought against her. The war between then ended up going so badly, Fodlan itself was destroyed and it took just about everything from Sothis to repair it. She went into a deep slumber and left ruling everything to Seiros and the other Children of the Goddess, who immediately made humanity pay for their sins and made sure that no one could ever get to the level of the Argathans again.

Those Who Slither came about and wanted to restart the war, seeing themselves as gods. They fooled Nemesis and the Ten Elites, who were worried about Fodlan's outside enemies from storming over and killing everybody, into raiding Sothis' resting place, killing her, and turning her corpse into the Sword of the Creator. He used that to massacre the rest of the Children and used their corpses to make the Crests and the other Hero Relics so he can beat back the invading mongolians. By the time Seiros realized what happened and who to blame, Nemesis has "saved" the world.

So now Seiros, now traumatized by humanity again, used the Crests and Hero Relics to control humanity at her leisure and to make sure that they wouldn't get stomped by outside invaders, fabricates the story about them and how Nemesis was corrupted by power, and spent the rest of her life and her reincarnation Rhea's in trying to bring back Sothis.

It opens up her s rank

Some of the class progression feels wonky in this game. If I want to make Ingrid a Pegasus Knight with the obvious intent of making her a Falcon Knight at master, the only advanced flying class in between is a Wyvern Rider, which needs a B in axes she definitely won't have. Or I make her a Paladin, which would be easier because has a talent for riding, but it feels kind of wasteful to invest in both riding and flying.

Guess I could meme build it up and make her an Assassin.

Attached: v-35-512.png (512x512, 27K)

This actually made me seethe. Yea Forums, /feg/, twitter and Reddit lied to me

I heard if you don't go get the ring during the month the game prompts you to, you miss the option to S rank anyone. Haven't tested that myself yet though.

Just let her stay as a pegasus knight the whole time. You don't have to do any advanced classes if there's not one you want.

that's some good water

pegasus knight is a advanced class in intermediate tier

This is some god tier lore. I guess that's why the dragon dudes are so distrustful of Claude then

Might end up doing that depending on how quick class mastery happens.

Gotta have at least one flying class in intermediate, I suppose.

The miiverse guy would be sad
>that fucking radioactive looking water in the beach map holy shit
is it too much to have expected at least mario sunshine kind of looking water?

Attached: 1545811139279.jpg (600x600, 67K)

>lindhart x flayn A rank support
holy shit lmao
lindhart is incredibly based

Attached: 1533741716226.png (380x350, 295K)

>Refrain from recruiting too many people
Fuck off. If anything, recruiting everyone is the way to go in BL because it helps the narrative of a once broken Fodlan now united. You can do the non-recruiting in GD because Claude doesn't care about the students anyway.

She has none. She makes for it by being mega cute Yes, even the timeskip Ingrid. It's just different kind of cute

Attached: EBOTAqWU8AA6soe.jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

nah fuck off, recruit everyone in everything, the lord characters have multiple supports with characters outside their own class which are nice to see, unless you are a youtubefag anyway
>claude's support with annette

Personally, I just don't find "kill the students you didn't recruit" all that tragic. If they're not recruited, you weren't close to them anyway.

Yes or no: for every two characters you recruited from a house, Claude or Edelgard should have recruited one of yours at random with no chance to stop it.

To me it just feels weird that you come into this school setting with the immediate ability to hijack all the students with no repercussions.

Attached: 1550318113710.jpg (638x629, 44K)

I think you should have been able to recruit whoever you want into your house, but that doing so shouldn't necessarily have made them join you in part 2, at least not without fulfilling some kind of recruitment requirement. would add tension and drama IMO

>BE route
>Cornelia appears
I can't give her the dick, right?

Attached: 1530390470348.gif (200x198, 788K)

Wait, so Edelgard declared war on the Church, killed thousands of innocent people, burnt half the continent down in war...

Because THALES told her that the Church is evil?

Attached: 1532675744233.jpg (367x377, 28K)

So can you recruit characters post-time-skip?

People keep getting Rhea, Seiros, and the Immaculate one mixed up. They're the same person but Seiros didn't fight in the Agarthan rebeliion, The Immaculate one(the giant white dragon) did.
Then when the Agarthans "tricked" Nemesis and the Ten Elites, TIO took the form of Seiros and defeated them(the dream Byleth has in the beginning of the game). She also establishes the empire in hopes to use the crests and heroes weapons to rule over Fodlan and keep humanity subjugated to the church.
Finally, Rhea archbishop of the church in "modern Fodlan" has been killing babies left and right in an attempt to resurrect Sothis, or at least create an avatar for her.
With all this in mind, Edelgarde's motivations seem less evil and more noble.

Attached: 7e3.gif (500x312, 477K)

That's my fetish

Ashe leaves you to join that ambush group in lava map the GD and Church routes. This happened on both runs for me despite having him recruited at B support pre time skip. I was able to re-recruit him after defeating him both times.

She's not one to think things through.

only a few. most just show up at the monastery at the beginning of the timeskip

I don't know, but I'm going to make Byleth rush the hill to punch A-rank Bernie to find out.

Attached: EBTZy90VUAAwk9V.jpg (1358x1236, 182K)

EACH HOUSE GETS A "FREEBIE" RECRUIT POST TIMESKIP NO MATTER WHAT THE FUCK THEIR SUPPORT WAS
>be lysithea
>gd ashe
>bl lorenz
Also if you had these characters recruited pretimeskip as well they will be stolen from you when the timeskip happens till you get to the point they appear as an enemy.

Anyone else you didnt recruit you will not be able to get them after that.

When will they make a new Wave Race game for this poor soul?

>gd ashe

How are you supposed to recruit him? Byleth couldn't talk to him

you beat his face in as byleth then you select recruit instead of kill

I had him recruited pre time skip and he fucked off to ambush me. I just killed him and instead of dying he asked to join me.

that was not an option for my byleth so I don't think the unit is "free" as you said
I think that is only an option if you had recruited him in the past

Dedue and Annette are able to A-Rank once I hit the time skip. Should I go for it or do they have better options to marry?

Also what marriage options let Lysithea have a long, happy life? I'm already setting Byleth up with anime Mrs. Krabbapel so he's out of the question.

Attached: manuela.jpg (720x406, 39K)

It hurts so much, senpai. Why can't I bone her father?

Attached: sad gengar.png (748x639, 206K)

>Edelgarde's motivations seem less evil and more noble
t. gamer

Marry nuke-chan to hanneman

>Also what marriage options let Lysithea have a long, happy life?
full spoilers!
Byleth, Claude, Hanneman, Linhardt

it is true that lysithea gets canas'd if you dont get a S support with her?

I've gone nearly the entire BL route coasting by on steel weapons, is forging actually a thing? I thought it just turned normal shit into normal shit+ or something.

Proof?

The Dude vs Raphael, who wins?

Attached: Raphael_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 821K)

Attached: 1565293319299.png (564x629, 408K)

>go fight Lorenz as Blyat on BL
>crit the shit out of him
>no recruit option
Did I miss something here?

Return soon, please!

Attached: D-2ZKtsUYAMAJJo.jpg (1166x1000, 205K)

>Doodoo

Attached: 1565152023487.jpg (640x640, 114K)

>Liberation is an evil ideal
Shoo shoo, third worlder.

Unless you hit him with magic Dedue just shrugs off everything, so I'm gonna go with him.

Raphael is as dumb as that sack of rocks he carries around but he's a good person like Dedue so I think they'd get along.

>sacrificing a few clones to revive a benevolent goddess is worse than sacrificing millions of commoners to let commoners have freedom for a decade or two until a few people naturally rise to power and become the new nobles

>retard strength vs immune to pain
Tough one.

You're a pedophile, an aberration. The first step is to admit it. The next is to seek help before you hurt someone

Who /hanneman/ here?

Attached: Hanneman_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 710K)

Which route is canon? Or is it going to be like Fates and the canon route is DLC?

Attached: hurrdurr.jpg (1683x1041, 953K)

By the time I can recruit him I either have unstoppable students or a much better pair of knights.

>bl Lorenz
Wait i didn't needed to kill him?
HE COULD LIVE

Attached: 1551290755478.gif (430x408, 908K)

New story in the DLC is supposedly about different characters altogether.

People have hypothesized they might be doing what XC2 did with its Torna DLC, and exploring the past of some of the older characters in the game.

The fuck?

Have you seen how busted this guy strength is?
I'm saying it now make Raphael a heavy knight after going hero or brawler for the speed and you will get carried.

I don't even know who was more reliable the crit monster Hilda or the juggernaut Raphael, as a brawler he just eats bosses and beasts health bars its insane.

Or I just really got lucky with his speed growth, I heard some people had problems with it as brigand and going full axe first.

My friend went full tard and made him a fucking savant and it somehow worked out as a Myrmidon just fine sans the luck growth.

needs to have the K-On names replaced with GD names to get the 5/5 from me

Lorenz and Ashe require you to have recruited them before the skip, then you have to beat them with Blyat.

Now you see why Edelfags are retarded.

So Lysithea doesn't? I didn't want to give out misinformation but I absolutely know she didnt need to be recruited beforehand for it so I assumed the same of the other units that get "stolen" even if you had them in other paths.

Were fliers always this broken

Her father's a dyed in the wool straight man with a family. Don't break it up just because you want some old man dick.

My headcanon is that Rhea at that point is willing to give you anything within reason.

Lysithea is the weird exception

>dark knight

Attached: EBk8FaSU4AApk8M.jpg (1280x720, 223K)

Playing hard mode here, Raphael war master with TRAINING GAUNTLETS deletes every single enemy with perfect accuracy
I honestly think training gauntlets+ are incredibly broken with people with high strength and people havent really picked up on that
the added weight on gauntlets higher than that is absolutely not worth it

Attached: 1560477266444.gif (480x320, 710K)

Attached: thenuke.png (870x1440, 1.15M)

It doesn't seem to be Rhea's influence so much as Claude and Edelgard passively watching their entire goddamn class of future lieutenants and childhood friends switch allegiances, with no reaction whatsoever. You'd think there'd be something like
>Oh shit, there goes Sylvain and Ferdie, well fuck you Byleth let's see what you do when I use blackmail to force Hilda or Lysithea into my army.

>"this will requiere some strategy"
>everyone rushes to the enemy like a monkey

Attached: hurrdurr.jpg (1683x1041, 963K)

Am I the only human being whose Lorenz was better than Lysithea?

She can have B magic by the first encounter. I think she can usually get a clean one-shot by remire village.

first time I tried out triangle attack was to delete this man in one go
>i kill him but I find out triangle attack has no unique animation

Attached: 1562141316203.jpg (360x270, 18K)

Attached: EBdu5_0U8AANWqZ.jpg (1415x2023, 372K)

Attached: mommymilkies.webm (640x360, 2.84M)

No route is canon atm, no route needs to be. We might get a fairytale happy good route as DLC down the line but the expansion pass is just going to be side stories.

I am legit suprised how Ingrid is kinda popular around here, usually the girls i like are the unpopular ones I guess Catherine was the one that no one likes but me

Attached: 1565383616226.jpg (1125x615, 88K)

I will never understand people's obsession with the canon route. Same with the whole idea of canon starters in Pokemon.

Attached: 1565246112491.gif (600x743, 385K)

My Lysithea was too busy warping everyone, so Claude decided to crit him on DK's last two appearances.

Attached: 1565310530791.jpg (5000x4560, 2.17M)

Normalfags like Catherine.

THE DUDE

they do? why she is a tomboy those are usually unpopular as fuck with normalfags

Attached: 1565379880924.png (800x450, 208K)

i just finished the map with the warp tiles and the death knight 2nd encounter, why cant you just divine pulse story wise now that you know shit is going down and just prevent shit from happening, everyone was really fucking worried about this flayn girl anyway

Byleth does try it later on in the story.
It doesn't work.

I bench cassandra everytime for trying to make moves on my shamir.
Don't talk to me and my dadgaian again

Attached: 1558478649452.png (924x560, 63K)

Whats wrong with Ingrid voice?

she speaks like a regular girl, but to me that makes her better

Attached: ninaW.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

She has dark skin and speaks like FemShep

Attached: EBeQbOCWkAIVbyd.jpg (2000x2500, 478K)

pretty sure the majority know lightweight training weapons are the go to weapons.

It took me 50 hours to realize why that was the only drop I'd keep getting aside from the rare rusted which turned out to be iron or silver.

Lots of people saying Fortress Knight is the worst class, well give him the movement item from Ashe's Paralogue and all the RES you can get and the March Ring?
Stonewall for days.

>stays the same height and gets a better hairstyle and outfit
Almost done with GD, I'm cumming for you next in BL, Annette!

What do normalfags think of Rhea? I don't mean as a character, I know BE is the normie house so most just hate her, I mean as a romantic option. Do they realize she's the incest option or just think she's a generic mommy gf?

Attached: Rhea_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 1.45M)

I do not believe the purple spots are supposed to be what people were using, especially considering those purple spots are supposed to signify where a bunch of enemy units died, yellow is allied.
I would absolutely assume most people dont even know what the fuck weight does and already dropped training weapons immediately when they could.

>only 3 stat growths
even with all the RES that you can farm, 10 of these slow motherfucker isn't going to clear the map as effectively as a single pegasus knight.

You could just give the boots and march ring to a class with better movement to make them even better instead

Doesn't cross their mind.

Dedue's natural stat growths are gonna cover for it so no worries.

Agreed but I don't think that strat will work during Lunatic so I'm priming myself for it

She got nice hips but a real boring personality for all of the school days portion.

>normies have shit taste
This is true in every fanbase ever, and yet I'm still disappointed

Church route is the default for BE, so I wouldn't say most just hate her.

>finally get A+ professor level
>need 10 Mythril
>have 0 Mythril
Where the fuck do you even GET Mythril, I've been shield-breaking monsters all game and I don't have ONE

i think birds drop them, if you break the entire shield in one turn you get 3

>wanting to burn sinners at the stake is boring
I love how many people got turned off by having to work through the Church's hit list, but I for one was psyched up to execute heretics for mommy from the word go

im selling mythril on my character because its retarded rare but sells less than umbral which I have fucking 40 something of
if I dont get a retarded amount of buys on that shit I am going to be quite disappointed

Attached: 1559960754236.jpg (680x1208, 89K)

im definitely hoping the harder difficulty results in less map rushing and requires at least a little bit of thought. pretty disappointed in the game overall due to these maps. lunatic has a lot to fix.

shield breaking monsters is rng ore drop. better start buying online or save scumming

Ok so I did this by accident once.
It asks "Would you like to send an item to the convoy to make room?". If you say no, it then asks "Would you like to discard an item to make room?".
If you're like me and didn't realize until it was too late, you can choose yes and then discard the item you're getting to make room for the item you're getting.

The monastery part should not be in the post timeskip missions. It makes no sense, I just crossed a bridge into empire territory, but wait, we go back to the monastery for a month before doing anything. It's stupid.

Should have streamlined it to a war camp for lectures and supports, and that's it.

>enemy sends a battalion gambit at me
>massive mob of guys rushing at me
>"Miss"

Attached: 1518654993502.gif (500x281, 297K)

you probably did the same thing

>Playing almost completely blind, Golden Deer is first house
>Acting as I would if I was actually in that position, not really focusing on students outside the house unless they come to me and just turning my little babies into ministers of death, praying for war.
>After the Lonato incident Ashe seems absolutely crushed so I start inviting him to meals with the rest of the gang once in a blue moon so he’s not completely alone.
>Get to C support with him, also a handful of other non-classmates by chance.
>Timeskip happens
>Fighting Ashe
>Figure I’ll have to kill this poor kid after I was kind of responsible for his adoptive father’s death
>-Recruit

Well at least there’s that.
At least there’s that.

Attached: 6A19D039-D3A5-4E6F-9FAB-748F0BDBC40F.gif (435x248, 495K)

So far all the critical quotes in 3H are mediocre. I still on my first playthrough though.

Attached: 22c8405394db7794582be4029f0fd48e.jpg (502x708, 71K)

>a few
>after Rhea admitted your one of millions of failures in Edelgarde's route
>he thinks it's fine for the church to pressure three countries into giving up compatible children to experimented on
>N-no! Rhea and TWSITD are different!
Church is a tumor of the past. Edie and pals are gonna deal with it.

jesus christ.

Wait, wasnt Byleth the only one she experimented upon? Where was it said that she killed more babies?

cool model swaps my dude

>Enemy sends a battalion at me
>30% chance to hit
>"I have an idea."
>Get hit
I swear I get hit by every other low percent gambit.

Attached: 1519590464242.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

That is definitely false, Ashe just died when i beat him with Byleth.

Why the hell can't we recruit Judith? She doesn't even die like Rodrigue and BL already got an exclusive unit.

I've been leveling him, he's really good. Made him a Dark Mage.

I fucking hate gambits, i can only imagine how much shit they will be on lunatic

She literally calls you "another failure" when you protect Edelgard and tries to rip the crest out of your heart so she can try it again on someone else.

People want Umbral because it's easier to repair crest weapons and not waste a day resting

I'll never love again

The worst part is simply not getting to counter so I have to waste another move mercing this fool.

>Tea Time
>manage to get the 3 topics of conversation right
>the person I invited now talks
>NOD. BLUSH. ADMONISH

I FUCKING HATE THE LAST BIT. I GET IT WRONG ALL THE TIME

>people havent really picked up on that
Everyone probably realized that as soon as they figured out the weight/strength/attack speed interaction. Giving everyone training gauntlets at the start of the game was the first thing I did. The fact they're all Brave weapons as well is just silly.

Yo, aceman, do you have any Catherine or Marianne art that you could post?
Pretty please?

Tea time is probably the worst shit in gaming I can think of in recent memory where it is literally 100% RNG and some of the shit you can say make no sense in terms of the character like Dorothea didn't want to talk about DATING.

>when the three talking options are literally indistinguishable from eachother two times in a row and you just fail the tea time

Attached: 1564131021666.png (890x1280, 752K)

Attached: EBkm3UDUcAAxrvM.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Attached: D9FlGipUEAAAJ9d.jpg (1000x707, 99K)

Annette is a good girl. I spared her pappy by going around him and Catherine and just merking the dragon. I killed Cyril though because he's a faggot.

Catherine is the most attractive girl, she's a good unit as well, but her personality sucks.
MUH RHEA

Which girls are going to slam clams in your playthrough?

>F Byleth + Mercedes
>Dorothea + Petra
>Edelgard + Bernadetta

Attached: EBfRhoNUwAAgdm7.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

>is rng ore drop
No, it will always drop ores. It's the kind of ore that depends on the monster.

How many girl on girl options are straight up lesbian action? I feel like most of them are just, "They became the best of friends".

*game laughing in lunatic*
lol start tea partying professor

You have TEN seconds to say something to her to get her interested in you!

Attached: 1564717216272.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

Dorothea and Manuela give up on men and 100% gay it up.

Attached: EBlIJb7UYAAy09L.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

With Byleth's child

Attached: seteth will not approve.png (1919x1085, 1.32M)

Dorothea is trying to fuck her way into the upper stratums of society, so she isn't proud of it and doesn't like bringing it up. Some tea times are piss easy - Stacy likes gossip and fashion and hates fighting, so it's easy to pick out a response. As for the final bit, she likes being spoiled, so praise is almost always appropriate and blush is a good back up if praise isn't there

no matter how obvious it may seem to people who understand it most people will no doubt still drop them on the virtue of being "shitty starter weapons" or something

just look at the online activity thing, at least half the playerbase just picks activities based on what everyone else mostly did without thinking
>50% of people did seminars this day
what a coincidence everyone decided to waste their time on this day

>95 hours into the game
>still haven't finished my first route

Attached: psyduck.jpg (302x286, 44K)

your dad abandoned you

w-working hours for gustave.....

Attached: 1548788542670.jpg (600x500, 68K)

Kitchen Catastrophes, she likes to talk about cooking

She literally brings it up every time she talks to someone in a support, it is always about finding some dude to date

You can see this conversation and she can STILL end up marrying someone later.

Attached: angry.jpg (610x649, 121K)

I'd rather not have anyone be forced to slum it with Whorothea, man or woman.

any true blue chad would know what to pick.

I want to mating press Annette!

what the fuck, what chapter are you in? what are you wasting your time on?

Making a family!

Attached: 1564002605076.jpg (1360x1020, 291K)

Pair her up with Sylvain. Let them get magical STDs from each other.

Characters are paired up based on their closest ally.
If Dorothea and Manuela's top closest ally is each other, they'll end up together even if Dorothea or Manuela have other A supports.

Can anyone explain monsters to me?

Bro I tea timed her birthday and kitchen catastrophes was the correct option, don't blame me because you couldn't get her to call you daddy

Chapter 19.
I'm honestly not entirely sure what I'm wasting my time on. Each month I do one big trip to the monastery, and the other weeks I just battle.

Just break one shield tile and rampage them to finish them in one turn.

Breaking all 4 shields is a waste of time.
Does anyone else actually do this?

Don't do my boy dirty like that, Sylvain is out on thot patrol every night pumping and dumping bitches for being shallow whores who just want his crest babies

The good news is you're really close. I'd recommend skipping animations if you wanna get it over, you're probably waaay over the required level by now.

Gilbert wouldn't mind if I held her hand right haha

Attached: 1564809486089.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

>Breaking all 4 shields is a waste of time.
You get forging materials for doing this.

You can get wootz if you break all the shields, if you're into that sort of thing.

>monsters take multiple squares, usually 4
>a shielded monster takes 2 hits in the same spot to break
>unless it has a weakness to a type of weapon
>sometimes weak monster start with a cracked shield which can be broken by any weapon
>once a shield breaks the get stunned and can't counter
>you can start chaining cracked shields to melt them
>once all shields are broken they take full dmg and give free shit
your spoonfeed for the day

im in a similar situation, recruiting everyone on my first playthrough and going for a ton of supports (not grinding, on hard) was a mistake in some ways

Wait I did Edelgard's route and Flayn retreated along with Seteth.

Just use two 4 tile wide gambits to crush their shield and zerg rush their pathetic defenses from all sides. You get fancy ore out of it and they go down in one turn before their autistic rage abilities kick in

Breaking all shields gets you ore and makes them skip a turn

found the retard who actually uses the rest function

>>once all shields are broken they take full dmg and give free shit
You can just break the shield on one tile and they'll take massive damage there if you want to kill them quickly.

I've heard mixed reports of characters dying and not dying on the same routes the entire week.

I'm thinking there's gotta be something where some characters live if you raise their support level high enough. It seems like there's some kind of trigger for the various character deaths, otherwise they just end up fleeing.

Attached: EAPzyp_UIAEqqij.jpg (1536x2048, 268K)

Anyone else kinda miss shapeshifters?

haha what if Annette and Gilbert were attracted to each other because he was gone for so long wouldn't that be weird haha.
lmao imagine him pumping her full of baby batter and crying that leaving his family led to this moment while Annette cries tears of joy and begs daddy to fill her up that'd be so funny haha

*AHEM*
FUCK DEATH KNIGHT

Attached: Impregnable my ass.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

Found the casual who needs forged weapons.

Who makes a good dark mage? Just Hubert?

>Edelgard, Rhea, and Catherine are the most prominent girls in the game
>Genocidal Maniac, Bible Thumper, and Angry Dyke

They really wanted to punish the Fates crowd who just go for main girl, huh?

Fuuuuck I need arcane ores for the magic bow
Where the fuck do I get them???

What's the highest amount of units deployed on a map in this game? I want to know how many units I should be investing in.

>he doesn't drown the peasants online with umbral steel

Attached: 1534233416062.png (390x493, 214K)

Married Cassandra in my Blue Lions playthrough
made her a pegasus knight so that after the war she could fly along with Reha

10 units is the max amount for like 90% of the maps.

Why do people pretend marriage matters?
For all the fucking dating sim and school life garbage that's crammed into the game, literally none of it matters.
All Byleth gets is a still image after the game ends.
All other characters get is a line of text next to their portraits.
Then the game ends, meaning it has no impact on additional story or gameplay.

Honestly as much as I love this game, the relationship stuff was a huge waste of time, I'm just ignoring it in my NG+ run and playing the battles.

Seems like Annette is fairly popular around here, huh?
You better watch out.

Immersion.
Eugenics garbage in Awakening and Fates killed marriages. Made them nothing but soulless "yeah marry this guy with them because skills xd"

Because (you) get to self insert as marrying a cute anime girl and it provides an easy segue into waifu wars

What would you like to talk about?
>Powerful allies
>Reliable allies
>Guard duty
>On Bernadetta

This

>imagine playing FE without supports
its 2019 gramps

Uhhhhhh reliable allies I guess? Because she has trust issues or something?

Attached: 270f895.png (3264x2087, 2.68M)

Attached: EBQjwfKU0AAv8AN.jpg (1000x1429, 120K)

lmao 1000 year old Boomer Seteth is best TH meme by far

>make Gilbert Dedue's adjutant
>it's useless because whenever Gilbert jumps in, Dedue still takes half damage

>Monastery mysteries
>The opera
>Sturdy weapons
>on Mercedes

Attached: 1550253246308.jpg (238x195, 5K)

Imagine

>Only ever gets hp str and def
It's not just me right?

Adjutant seems like the biggest fucking meme for actual utility and is mostly just to field 3 more characters to get EXP and supports with.

>posts a whole lot of bullshit

I'm guessing she raped and ate the bodies as well?

Rhea made 12 clones, Byleth's mom was the 12th one. When Byleth's mom was dying after giving birth to Byleth, she told Rhea to transplant her crest to her baby in order to revive it, since it was stillborn. The transplant is the experiment Rhea conducted. There's literally no mention of her experimenting on babies.

serenesforest.net/three-houses/monastery/tea-party/

There's now a full tea party guid at Serenes forest by the way, with the responses each character likes to hear.

gee i wonder why

Attached: doodoo.jpg (399x87, 10K)

Man it's my birthday and I'm super wasted but I love you guys in these threads I always love the fire emblem threads the most and I hope you all are having a nice night and know that I love all you guys and wish the best.

I finished GD yesterday and the final map required 12 units.

>see all the online perks
>not game breaking and sounds pretty cool
>you need an online subscription
You don't even play with other people, why the fuck does this game support it.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pf0n311eMy1r4g16p_1280.png (358x250, 108K)

Dutiful, but racist.

She's on the boring side

Literally all he needs. With me he got magic on his first two levels, though and he's level 5 with no strength level ups...

Attached: EBPB6KqXkAEEQ9H.jpg (2650x1626, 344K)

Can you seriously not afford 20 bucks a year? Come the fuck on.

I want to do Punished Dimitri so bad but wanted to save best for last. I need to be strong

> that >_< face on Thales

Just do it first, then do it again when Lunatic comes out.

Too bad it was GUARD DUTY

All edelgard accomplished was getting commoners killed

Should I make Annette a Fighter or is her Axe rank just for memes?

Make her kill Mercedes and her dad with an axe

Bolt Axe and Crusher exist but it's still memes.

Bolt Axe, but she could use it as any class.

>The only thing Washington accomplished was getting colonists killed
>The only thing Simon Bolivar accomplished was getting proto-mutts killed
>The only thing Charles Degaulle accomplished was getting frogs killed.
Mother of all Omelettes and what not.

Fun things are fun

She's the only non-trash girl from the most popular house on Yea Forums so kinda by default she wins

Our girl.

>tfw you realize Female Byleth is basically Joan of Arc leading the heir the heir of France (Dimitri) to his throne and rout the English (Empire) out of the kingdom, with God on her side.
KINOOOOOOL

Attached: jeannedarc_sacrelenepveu.jpg (528x610, 110K)

FUCK
Whatever, don't need that stinky NEET anyway. I hear Edelgard's preparing a special BBQ just for her, I wouldn't want her to miss it

does anyone have the pic of frau Edelgard and her driver?

Attached: 000638353_TEUCdVIUE.png (640x984, 1.46M)

>Claude asked me to spare him
Like Im letting some sneaky jew go to scheme more, RIP in peace

Fucking typos, I need sleep

FUCK

I just did Golden Deer and now I'm starting Blue lions. I was gonna recruit Lysithea and Ferdinand for their paralogue since you can't do it in Black Eagles, but making her a Gremory would be boring as fuck when I already did it once. Should I make her a Dancer or a Mortal Savant?

Does that apply to everyone? Because I didn't recruit Lysithea pre-timeskip and I still got the option.

>shitting on mercedes and ingrid
fuck off beagletard, true blchads only hate ashe

They are dead lore wise no matter what you pick unless they're recruited beforehand

What route would dad have approved of if he were still around?

What route would Sothis has approved of if she were still around?

Based and wholesome user

Spend renown to supplement her reason when necessary, then go dark knight.

How is edelgard still in the top deployed? Is 95% of the playerbase still in part 1?

Survived to see another day

>spare him
>Almyrian invasion a few chapters later
Fuck this faggot

BLchad, can confirm

Dorothea has been top for a looooong time senpai. Also noticed Claude finally took the number 8 spot tonight leaving only 7/8 spots for Beagle.

I made him a wyvern rider.

Edelgard didn’t change the noble-commoner status quo at all. She can’t even bear to marry Byleth until she abdicates the throne due to the social pressure

Dark Knight.

I didn't do NG+ since it would make an already easy game even easier. I was just gonna save it for Lunatic or some shit

Mine had obviously lower magic but he was doing much more work due to higher mobility and the ability to actually tank a hit every once in a while

>Not building up a huge reservoir of skills, masteries, and support ranks to pull from on that Lunatic playthrough

Make her a Warrior

THIS

Fuck your daughter

Attached: 1564891703734.jpg (1280x720, 381K)

Ashe is made for petra tho

The rest function is just for speedfags I guess, because it's way better to just explore and spend all your activity points on meals.

Easy. Monastery.

Mortal Savant or Dark Knight. Soulblade is too good.

Beats me. It mattered in Awakening because it actually part of the story, and making new characters the way you like them.

There is no romance in 3 Houses.

But Edelgard isn't deploy-able after Part 1. You'd think she'd fall behind her house members by now.

those rankings come in months don't they? like in game months?

>Not being happy when felix finds a wife and can finally be happy

Just don't force it you retard, the ending was made better when i read about my units and who chose who.

What's weird to me is how {insert bday character} Dorethea and Edelgard still 1, 2 or 3 for gift recipients almost every month. Well after you would have A ranked their supports and primary stats.

difference is that those three valued their friends and family, didn't ally with a faction that experimented on them and innocent villagers, and they never invaded a neutral foreign country.

>hate ashe
Ashe is cute though. I'm kind of bummed he didn't have a paired ending with Felix or Sylvain. He was easily my MVP.

>He didn't side with Edelgard over the Church
NPC soiboi detected

I thought it was total for the actual irl month.

>he doesn't know

I was trying to keep things a mystery for people you idiot.

What's her endgame?

Attached: EBgydkeU0AEKSSO.jpg (675x900, 88K)

>picking the scheming harpy with Crest AIDS instead of the immortal mommy-daughter who groomed you to be God King of the Church

see

>join golden deers
>first 10 minutes everyone there pisses me off
>restart as black eagle
>everyone pisses me off again
>restart game under blue lion
>no one is a faggot
Well guess I will only do one playthrough

Attached: 1565077646170.jpg (1200x1737, 279K)

it's been two weeks that "twist" is well known already

Getting her dad to come home.

>only route he likes is the otome route
guess we know who the real faggot is huh

If you hate homosexuals your first choice was the option for you

Attached: e5696b88d34248e63148d0618b1e7f46 (1).jpg (789x1061, 414K)

>Watching Dedue and Sylvain's B support
>"Yo, everyone says you fucking suck, bro."
>"I know. It's whateves."

How can one lad be so based? Chad Lions can't keep getting away with it.

>liking the faggot posh boy and gay bara faction
>liking edgy fags and blue haired retard who loves to grapple men
Meanwhile have niggas like Sylvain inviting me to hit on girls

Attached: 1565336179629.jpg (1951x2015, 371K)

Hey, the Lions only have one rugmuncher and she came from Edeldyke's territory in the first place

How many layers of incest is S-ranking Rhea?

>assigning Annette and her father group tasks so they can spend time together
Is there a better feeling bros?

>dad
GD
>sothis
GD

>kill catherine
>find out Lysythia can use her sword
Man if only her str stats weren't shit

Attached: 1565217613467.png (674x560, 694K)

Let’s see
>Made your mother, thus is your grandma
>your mother is a clone of her mother, so you’re basically siblings
>her mother fused with you, so you’re her mother
All possible layers.

>feigning neutral
ftfy Claude's antics should be proof enough that he neverintended to remain neutral

>fused with her mom so it's spiritually like fucking your daughter
>She's gone to great lengths to create you and certainly views you as offspring in some form or another so it's like fucking your mom
All the same she doubtless calls you mommy during sex, which is confusingly hot for Male Byleth and incredibly hot for Femleth

>Completing all three runs in two weeks
We can't all be neets you loser.

>poach Ingrid late into Golden Chads
>time skip
>she hits like shit
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

>dad
Any but Edelgard, dude instantly hated the Flame Emperor and while he had misgivings about the Church he ultimately didn't mind you living there and joining them
>Sothis
You lose your minty fresh bond in Edelgard so definitely not her. She probably doesn't approve of Rhea's murder boner for heresy so not Church. I think she liked Dimitri and Claude when she was around, can't see why she'd be against either of them

What did everyone do to Edelgard? Turn her in to Rhea or kill her at her request?

>no fags
>cutest nuke in the game
>Claude is straight as an arrow
>Raphael gets crits for days
give me one good reason you passed up Golden Chads for the edgiest lord in the game

35% strength growth baybee

if byleth hits flayn instead of anyone else she retreats the second time

Soulblade lets her explode anything with a sword.

Come on now Deer Bro, no need to start shit with the Based Lions. Both of us offer unique takes on the story with our different casts and goals. Claude has by a mile the cutest girls but you can't deny the superior chadness of the Lion guys. As long as Edelshit is killed there's no need for us to squabble

While I agree, she probably doesn't like you murdering this shit out of her children in BE, you don't actually lose your connection with her when you lose your SSJ powers. It's confirmed in her S-support

>catch 2 Silverfish
fuck this shit.

vendorfish

how do I get soulblade

There C suppor was redpilled
>yeah the Duscur massacre was a falseflag, some (((unseen force))) used the racial component as a scapegoat

Can't anybody use any Relic? I was under the impression you just needed the Crest to use its special ability.

Give her one on one private lessons on how to properly wield a sword of course

Unlock Lysithea's budding talent with Sword. Remember that you have to specifically instruct to unlock it, just setting it as a goal won't work.

Attached: Golden Deer Pussy.png (1600x1200, 1.15M)

If you ever used rewind or restarted a battle you didn't really beat the game

/thread

Instruct Lysithea's Sword Skill. She'll get a Budding tallent and unlock the Combat Art Soulblade.

GD had some pretty decent budding talent skills, I feel like everyone else's kinda sucks.
Ignatz as an archer with Seal Strength might actually be pretty cool in lunatic mode.

Nice.

Attached: Leonie training.jpg (2386x1957, 358K)

AND FUCK CORNELIA

Attached: 2019080321561400-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 334K)

I put thunderbrand on linhardt as a joke and it worked.

it literally says in the beginning of the game she sit fire to the kitchen

I could just spend 1600 renown since I already fucked her the weekend it came out

oh hey me too

Attached: Linchadt Strikes Again.jpg (1280x720, 260K)

Thanks, I'll try making a build based on this for my next playthrough

Attached: 20190809_222929.jpg (3629x2042, 3.32M)

based
I used Lystacia though

Weak

Attached: file.png (1751x1191, 3.09M)

I'm honestly shocked his S rank is platonic.

>... A threesome...? With me and Mercie...?

Attached: 1564070624916.png (512x512, 133K)

>doing a paralogue
>just set it to auto-battle charge and press the plus button to skip
>victory in 4 turns
Lunatic when?

Attached: noodlyarms.png (1438x1079, 2.6M)

>tfw 2 cast of meteor
This guy is so fucking good

Attached: explosion.jpg (1596x914, 165K)

>Yes.

Attached: Ferdinand_Portrait_5_Years.png (256x256, 42K)

>Of course Annette, we need to make up for lost time. And it's important I get to know the people my daughter associates herself with

Attached: Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-gilbert-2.jpg (1000x562, 58K)

Yes

>tries to be a distinguished noble in Part 1
>looks like Conan the Barbarian in Part 2

>tfw I made Anette kill her pops

My Ignatz uses thunderbrand

I've beaten GD and BE and I really like the game but both playthroughs turned into a slog after the timeskip gameplay-wise

>no reason to explore because your units already have there main stats where they need

>Seminar's still bad but its the easy pick when you cant be assed to fight auxillarys

>fighting becomes pointless outside of story/paralogue because your units are already in there endgame class, you dont get enough ore from rare monster sightings and the game is piss easy anyways on hard classic

> lol rest

Doesn't help the endgame battles are basically you going around with brave/relic weps and 1-2 hitting everything

>Claude, we can't tell who's who in the battle between the Kingdom and the Empire, what do we do?
>Who cares lol, just kill them all

Is Claude this retarded or is the writing this shit?

Attached: 1432531635153.png (316x300, 80K)

delete this

Lysithia actually has the proper crest so it's perfect for her

I need more cute pictures of Annette and Mercedes

Attached: 1565000508550.jpg (886x1200, 100K)

Help
My heart says Flayn or Annette but my dick says Manuela

Attached: 93ad8b0b6010c1e00a4ef92b7910c11a.png (852x1125, 465K)

I don't know why they shilled Eagle and Lion 2: Electric Boogaloo so much in marketing considering only two routes have it and in said routes two of the three sides have no real reason to fight each other. I guess Dimitri was just insane but Claude seriously has no excuse

>BL route
>Claude says let's wait things out and see what happens
>turn 3 he's already on the move directly into sensei
>3 chapters later
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DIMITRI PLEASE HELP AAAAAAA
he kinda is retarded.

Question for those who new game plused twice. Do I keep everything on the second new game plus if I didn't use renown to get my shit from first game? I want to do full class mastery on everything on my final playthrough

Who should I ship Annette with?

They really REALLY wanted a three way battle

Whatever route you pick, the other two house leaders always go full retard without your guidance. Claude is prone to making stupid gambles based on his intuition and they almost never pay off.

Petra is best girl, fact.

It's not even funny how much hotter she is in this outfit.

>sensei!
>while we were chilling these fucking idiots all killed each other off-screen because they thought it would be thematically appropriate or something
>alright let's go kill edelgard now
Based church route gives no shits.

Yes, you can buy everything from 2 playthroughs ago.

restore gets rid of the gambit debuffs and lets your unit move freely

He is very poor at making excuses. He just wanted to kill both and reap the benefits. Then when he fails, he just feigns retardation like people here so everyone glosses over it.

Small, but why would they change Meche to Mercie for the dub?

Basically, without you, Claude fucks up tremendously.

To get paid, it's pretty obvious the localization industry in the west works based on how much 'work' you put out, so any change will always pay more than no change.

Another great example of this is the new Pokemon girl rival that got introduced. Her name is localized Marnie, however her JP is actually Marie which is a perfectly fine English name to begin with.

>without you Eldegarde goes insane
>without you Dimitri goes insane
>without you Claude is a retard
I honestly hate this shit.

The writers wanted to have a cool callback to the school battle, but they couldn't think up a way to do it well so they just made Claude a retard. They handwave a lot of the story like this (not Divine Pulsing to save Rodrigues, the whole falling off a cliff timeskip etc)

>without byleth edelgard is a psychopath
>without byleth dimitri is NUCLEAR and suicidal
>without byleth claude jobs like a retard

Why is everyone so incompetent

But that's how poor education happens. If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man how to fish you feed him for a life time.

Byleth was simply a shitty teacher who only knew how to give answers, not teach his students to come up with answers on their own. As a result, nobody learns shit and he gains complete dominance over them because of their dependence on his 'wisdom'.

>The game gives you no mercy units when you let your students get crippled
Honestly, that surprises me.

Attached: 2019081000562500-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

Humans can’t be trusted and rhea is right. Fódlan’s salvation will come from the goddess

>join black eagels because I like edelgarde
>halfway through she leaves my party and I have to fight her
Welp fuck this game

Because Mercedes is an actual name that people that people already shorten to Mercie.

Claude does kind of okay in Edelgard's route.

>miss on a 90
>get hit on a 40
>die
Yeah well excuse me for rewinding instead of starting a new save file

>he doesn't talk to everyone every month
you deserve this

>>join black eagels because I like edelgarde
Good of the game to punish you for your shit taste.

I do

Go back and raise her support, bro.
You DO have multiple saves, right?

But I will admit that it's going to be funny when people do lunatic runs of the boar and his heal slut.

Attached: 2019080922271500-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

what does the male enlightened one look like?

>male byleth gets new full outfit
>she keeps her retarded pantyhose

>Dimitri's lust for revenge got every single one of his friends before he finally snapped out of it
>But it's okay because sensei lets him motorboat her milkies

I feel like this highlights how shitty Hanneman and Manuela are as teachers.

Then why did you choose not to side with her?

I had no option to

They dropped the ball so hard on her design. Was it to make me spend 30 dollars on the expansion pass? Was that the intent?

Byleth can't divine pulse, it was sothis's doing plotwise.

Glorious.

Attached: Thunderbrand Lysithea.webm (720x384, 1.78M)

I feel like Hanneman just rants about crests all day and Manuela comes in hungover bitching about how she didn't get fucked the night before

Why would you side with an incel school shooter

>both spend all day arguing with each other instead of teaching

she gib him her power

I know you DP'd after this, but that's incredible.

Everyone in FE is retarded, no matter the game. It's a game series designed to target everyone, so it is impossible for stratagems, plots, and schemes to get convoluted in any fashion because they worry a portion of the players would get too confused. It's a very basic Nintendo attitude towards what kind of games they want for their system, and even if you look at the games with more complex story telling and character development, even the best of them are far from comparable to the best that comes from novels and possibly even television/film.

It's simply because games usually put gameplay as the first priority, and Sony Movie Games tend to be shit that panders to retards while VN games like Fate shit pander to chuunis who don't want depth but rather sillyness and grandness. In other words, true intrigue is not profitable and therefore encouraged, and if there's little demand (from the point of view of developers and their backers) then why would they nurture writers who can create such story telling? Makes no sense right?

She gave him power but that doesnt mean that plotwise Byleth knows how to use divine pulse.
It's why it was never used again after Byleth becomes super saiyan.

Yes it does Edelgard mentions how you always seem to know what the enemies are going to do and so on.

Dilate, tranny.

So I just picked this game up today, just started it an hour or so ago. Am I stuck with whichever waifus are in the class I pick to teach?

Attached: cute.jpg (550x916, 76K)

Fuck off

It can aslo mean that Byleth is just a good strategist which is why they suck up to you so much.
yet story wise its never shown again after fusing, its why he can't save rodrigue, why he doesnt prevent himself from being hit by thales, so and so, Byleth can't use divine pulse.

No, you can recruit other kids and instructors, now get out.

You can recruit other waifus into your class.

Doesn't that just mean Byleth canonically abused Divine Pulse to pretend to have foresight?

but that's wrong

That's just your fanfic until the writers say anything about it

Couldve abused it before fusing but plotwise it was sothis doing it and not byleth.

Well okay but it still means he benefited. Point is it's possible that canonically Byleth was just as big an idiot but kept getting second chances so he appeared to be a genius in front of everyone.

>He didn't use renown to enter a polyamorous relationship with students that aren't even in your class

Attached: 2019080915552900-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 250K)

But they did in the form of it not appearing again after fusing, which coudlve saved himself from thales and rodrigue.
otherwise believe what you will

Slut