Attached: Ambush.png (640x480, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/vr/thread/5402232#p5408278
freegogpcgames.com/162/baldurs-gate-the-original-saga/
freegogpcgames.com/160/baldurs-gate-2-complete/
freegogpcgames.com/164/neverwinter-nights-diamond/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumping for interest

Heya, it's me, Ioem! Except, not really, since I'm not dark and gloomy and brood all the time after some bdsm elf incel tortured and raped me in his underground sex dungeon and then raped me again in some mage rape dungeon while you were messing about in Athkatla and I was getting raped so hard by him and this vampire, that also happens to be his sister and she happens to be even more into the bdsm stuff than her brother who kept on violating me both in body and soul that I came my soul out and his bdsm vampire sister took it all inside herself and had my bhaalspawn soul, oh yea I happen to be a bhaalspawn just like you, brother, and went on to rape me some more just to enjoy it now with my soul inside her and later on I become even more broody and gloomy when I regain my soul back and start to take the taint of my dad inside me and slowly feel like I'm turning into the reaper and want to rip your clothes off brother and ravage you in my monster reaper bhaalspawn form!

Attached: Imoen_-_Shadows_of_Amn.png (210x330, 111K)

>raped

When he barely had time to capture your player character before his magic dungeon was raided to the ground?

yeah well they shouldn't have made the sidequests more fun than the main quest

IWD > BG

fact

PST isn't even there because it's not a game, just a shitty visual novel made by an edgelord faggot

>barely

Attached: man of laugh.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

Anti-beamnigger user, where art thou?

I'm gonna try siege of dragonspear and you can't stop me

I played an hour or two of PS:T, and I have to say that I really did not like it very much at all. I'll stick to reading genuine literature, or even genre fiction of the same vein, really...

Beamdog is a guilty of a number of different crimes. Here are the major ones.

1. The Enhanced Editions are essentially a collection of free mods that had existed for nearly twenty years. Beamdog gathered them all up, slapped "Enhanced Edition" on it and resold it as a new product. There's very very little in the Enhanced Editions that wasn't already out there, and most of it is stuff you don't want (like obnoxious character outlines).

2. The games didn't sell so well and the originals were still far outselling them, even twenty years after their release, so Beamdog had EVERY digital distributor stop selling the originals and ONLY sell the Enhanced Edition. If you want to buy a digital copy of the originals now, they're "bundled" into the Enhanced Edition. Now these scumbags can claim sales from people just wanting to buy the originals as their own.

3. The infamous 600+ bugs on launch. The game is still riddled with bugs (as even a perfunctory glance over their forums show) but the fact that it took nearly two years for them to get a game that had been working fine for 20 years to reach playability after launch is telling of their wild incompetence.

4. This is where we get to the ones that really piss people off. Beamdog couldn't just remaster the game, they had to fuck with the content too. New dialogue for existing NPCs like Jaheira, Viconia, Safana, Kivan, et cetera was written in to make the characters more progressive and leftist friendly. Beamdog shills will argue that "adding content isn't changing content XDDD" but it is when the new content changes the core personalities of the existing characters. This is in addition to adding a slew of their own LGBT (hitherto there were none in Baldur's Gate) NPCs, all flooded with OP attributes and magic items to encourage people to play them despite their cancer.

5. Siege of motherfucking Dragonspear.

6. warosu.org/vr/thread/5402232#p5408278

Attached: Beamniggers.png (661x245, 39K)

based

Doing God's work.

Good luck but you should know a certain noblewomen/teenager bites the bullet towards the end no matter what you do ;_;

What are the recommended mods for these games?

mmmmMMMYYY'WINGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HNNNGGGGGG ABLOOO ABLOOOO ABLOOOOOO WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I HAA-A-A-AD W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGSSSSS I C-COULD FLY DID I-I TELL YOU HAD W-W-WINGGGSSSSSSSS PLEEEAAAASEEEEEE GORIONS WARD LOOK AT M-MY NAKED BODY AND THE DISGUSTING STUMPS WHERE MY W-WINGS USED TO BE AND F-F-F-FUCK ME MAKE ME A W-WOMAN I W-WANT TO BE A WOMAN, PREFERABLY ONE WITH W-WINGS THAT I USED TO FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WITHHHHHH UH OH NO J-JAHEIRA'S TEASING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY WIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGSSSSSS HELP ME CHARNAAAAAAAAAAAAME HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WINGS WINGS WIIIIIIIIINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG HHHHHHHHHHURRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WIIIIIIINGS

Attached: Aerie_NAERIE_Portrait_BG2.png (210x330, 123K)

Play through the originals unmodded but if you absolutely have to played modded then don't under any circumstance play through the "EE" editions

Attached: Mermaid.png (82x127, 12K)

I'm not a faggot that bought into that "enhanced" edition trash. Got all the IE originals on GOG.

I want to finish this game, but I just got turned off because chapter 3 and 4 were both mine chapters.
Just don't like em.

retard who bought EE here
what classes/kits aren't vanilla? are they broken?

Attached: HGF_j4vVxHoFwqvKZtU4_FOuTGAvaN3vayTdzb3Sgd0.png (464x599, 540K)

Just play the originals. You get them with your EE purchases.

I bought on steam, I don't see it in my library

I got ya m8

admittedly wild mages & sorcs sound fun to play as though?

Attached: Classes.png (640x480, 336K)

I think you get a code that you have to redeem on the beamnigger site. Just look it up.

Here use these user

freegogpcgames.com/162/baldurs-gate-the-original-saga/

freegogpcgames.com/160/baldurs-gate-2-complete/

I'll even throw into the original NWN's for you!

freegogpcgames.com/164/neverwinter-nights-diamond/

Attached: Beholder.jpg (640x853, 108K)

but the only chapter where you go around mines are the very start of chapter II,by the end you should be leaving them for the forest?

Attached: Planet Earth.jpg (952x839, 70K)

he might be talking about the underdark in 2

It's been awhile but wasn't that completely missable like the magic sphere as well?

Baldur's Gate? More like BLADDER'S GAYTE! HAHAHAHA!