Am I retarded or is there just way too much shit in this game

Am I retarded or is there just way too much shit in this game.
Whenever I'm doing anything other than actually fighting in a battle I just feel like I'm at such a loss for what I should be doing. There are so many characters, so many ways to increase so many different stats. and all of it is just thrown at you right away and it's like the game just expects you to have a plan right away. It doesn't feel weaved in to the main gameplay it just feels like two completely different game and all I wanna do is play fire emblem. By the time I fumble my way through the fucking monastery (which is way too big and should just be a menu) and all the professor shit I can't even be fucked to actually start a battle.

Attached: 3houses.jpg (1400x788, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BtAA-OUrDws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

noob

>sleep
>auto instruct

You are retarded. Luckily there is skip and auto-instruct for retards. Have fun!

You can teleport around.
Once you get your bearings, you know your routine and be done in 10 min max

Attached: annette03.jpg (256x301, 82K)

Finding and returning lost items alone takes 15 minutes

I kinda get what you're feeling. I thought the monastery was pretty cool pre-timeskip, but afterwards it just felt like a chore.

It's not mandatory.
I used to do it early on but noticed it's a big waste of time.
The only use it had was boosting morale of my main units for proper tutoring.

Later on I was swimming in money and flowers so I just gave gifts.

Attached: Annette.jpg (1400x1000, 623K)

I was really hoping after timeskip it would just be battle after battle, or very small breaks between the next major battles. It was very weird (atleast in BL) that when win a battle and the characters say we gotta press on because its urgent only to wait an in-game month for the next mission.

after the timeskip, youll end up eating 4 lunches a day to use up activity points

iirc you can just skip/auto instruct everything but you can miss out one thing on Black Eagles with Edelgard not talking to Edelgard at a certain month before she goes to the Empire and agreeing to her locks you out of her route and Blue Lions with Dedue not unlocking and beating his paralogue means he cant join your party post timeskip because he dies

I did beat the paralogue and my Dude didn't return, wtf?

he comes back in a few chapters, not right away

Imagine having this moment spoiled
Why do completelets come to these threads

Convince me not to go full-Edelgard for my first playthrough.

>Whenever I'm doing anything other than actually fighting in a battle I just feel like I'm at such a loss for what I should be doing.

That's why I have been avoiding FE for a while, specially 3H. It's already pretty bad they've been dumbing down the battle system, now they add something that should never be part of the game to begin with.

Sure it helps the sales and keeps the franchise ""alive"", but alive in name only as it's a completely different game from expected.

That's what ng+ is for, I made some mistakes in my first run but in the second run I had a plan.

Yeah, you are retarded. It's not fucking rocket science. Once or twice a month you explore and do shit to upgrade your professor level, character supports and your casts motivation level while doing sidequests and leveling up your weapon proficiency as well. For instructing, just stick with what the characters are good at and go from there until you've reached the requirements for the Advanced or Master classes. The rest of the month you fight Demonic Beasts and do the eventual Paralogues. It's nothing overwhelming and difficult to compare, but it can get repetitive.

Thats what I did
No regrets
Go for it

that didnt take long

Attached: 68625554_2389330384678063_449533555194724352_o.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

she's such a whore

Reminds me of your mom

So I've never played FE before. If I want my Byleth to go spears does he have to be a mounted unit? I was going more for the anime spear user hero type but if I can't do that I'll stick with swords.

Attached: 1556481932707.jpg (612x716, 313K)

Anyone can use anything in 3H, except magic.

Byleth (and any unit, really) can use any weapon type (though the level of the weapon you can use is determined by your proficiency in that weapon stat). Byleth has a natural affinity towards using stuff like Swords and Magic, but nothing can stop you from making yours based around Lances, Bows, etc. Just remember that their ultimate weapon is, indeed, a sword, so having skills meant for swords can help that.

Women should not be allowed to post on this board.

do lances tend to gravitate toward mounted combat though? i tend to not enjoy mounted classes in other games.

Attached: __dimitri_alexandre_bladud_and_edelgard_von_hresvelg_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_ikeim (1600x1903, 454K)

Yes, but mounted units are great in Fire Emblem due to insane mobility. Just be wary of weapons and magic that can practically instakill characters on horses, or just stuff like bows which are a pain for flying units to deal with.

You can just stay in his special class and use lances, you'll still be able to use magic that way too.

>playing sub
>talk to petra
>adorable broken japanese with pauses while she thinks
theyre basically forcing me into the black eagles with this

Attached: latest[1].png (1200x1200, 837K)

do you mean commoner? wouldnt that gimp the everliving fuck out of me later?

Too many numbers, do most of them matter?

Just recruit her user.
u only need to get B support and save scum a week to make her ask you to join your class.

A different special class that unlocks for Byleth in ch10

Not commoner, dude. Byletg and the three house leaders get exclusive classes throughout the story.

Don't really have much experience with Fire Emblem but I do have a lot with Disgaea
Heard from everywhere to go Hard Casual and just turn it down if it gets too difficult. Two of my units died on the first mission but I still don't want to turn it down yet. My question is, is it acceptable for units to miss out on experience when I can't grind my way out of a hole? Technically my other units got that experience but having all your eggs in one basket seems like a bit of a recipe for disaster.
Is missing experience in the early game going to shoot me in the foot for the late game even after turning it down to Normal?

Attached: 1553942499796.png (467x458, 431K)

No Byleth will get a exclusive super class later that has great stats and lets him use weapons and magic well plus there's no requirements for it
So you don't really need to worry about leveling riding or flying on him to unlock a good class

This would have been a lot more poignant if he didn't die by leading a cavalry charge into a column of Almyran wyverns.

Attached: 2019080916195500-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 232K)

12 is the highest amount of used units. Just keep subbing 1 or 2 in and you should be fine

Do we have pictures of how Byleth looks in every class outfit?

Attached: 1557302593554.jpg (1000x997, 309K)

shouldn't be a problem
Hard is really more of a traditional normal mode, if you funnel experience into 5-8ish guys you'll never run short

I didn't even bother with his side. I just let the savages have their way with his boipussy

You can literally preview all of them all soon as master class stops being ???

Neither did I. The only student I've ever unnecessarily killed is Ashe, and only because he would have killed my pegasus knight while she opened a chest. Caspar just had to watch his boyfriend get run through and die unceremoniously.

i just started the game not too long ago when do i get the ability to do that?

>Hard is really more of a traditional normal mode
i havent gotten too far besides choosing my house would it be worth restarting if i dont feel like its hard enough?

Just use a guide for the lost items, they are a waste of time

Its behind a spoiler tag you fucking moron

How good is the dub compared to the sub? I'm curious as someone who has played with the dub.

Okay, so I don't really need to worry about it as long as I'm completing missions I'll have enough power regardless of how my experience is distributed.
I definitely think I need to chill the fuck out. Being hit with so many systems is daunting but if they're adding an extra difficulty mode it can't be that bad. Guess I should probably get at least 15 hours in and before I can start panicking when I know what I should be panicking about.

Attached: 1549593888589.png (370x266, 48K)

probably yeah
you could always turn the difficulty down but you can't turn it up

>save scum
explain

Fucking atrocious. Characters have completely different personalities and some translations are pulled out of thin air.

the sub is fucking phenomenal. the only character i prefer dub over sub is bernie sanders

Well shit. As someone who only knows the barest hint of Jap won't it be obvious that the subtitles don't match up to the dialogue if I play in Jap?

The dub is fine, you're talking to weeaboos that don't even speak Japanese.

Doing BE and so far have recruited Leonie, Shamir and Marianne and working on Lysithea. Going to drop Lindhart, Caspar and gold digger because they are useless. Is it worth making Leonie another flyer to accompany Petra, though that will waste her personal skill? Any ideas what to do with Ferdinand? I was going to go Cavalry but that speed negative has put me off, I feel like I need some more infantry to guard all my mages and Archers as well.

>playing a game by nips for nips in english
the dub isnt bad but the sub is better in almost every way.

Assuming gold digger means Dorothea you'll kick yourself for dropping her because she gets meteor.

I mean it's persona preference for the most part.
I prefer sub cause if I'm going full anime, I'm going full anime.
I want them screaming in Japanese when I get a crit. Dubs just remind me of so many poorly dubbed games(which this probably isn't). Good for a laugh and making things more lighthearted but if people are actually fucking dying I don't want that shit.

>I feel like I need some more infantry to guard all my mages and Archers as well
Why not a dismounted wyvern for ferdinand?

They're both fine.

>Japanese Bernadetta
>Good
Consume a crest, my man.

Ferdinand as a Paladin works well, he’ll get over the speed down pretty quickly

you can just unmount them on the field and never touch a horse

If you're the type of autist who need to see every dialogue for every character in every month I'm so sorry for you.

>almost
reading comprehension

Don't listen to those faggots. A few performances are kind of flat, like Mercedes and Ingrid, but Dimitri's actor blows it way out of the fucking park. Most of the cast is merely ok at worst, with many of them doing really well. Some characters, like Seteth, have equally good performances in either language

>dropping the best holy knight, fist war master and meteor dancer

Attached: 1565308091771.jpg (800x1162, 152K)

cope

>not playing with your house units
Why bother picking that house and not GD ?

Attached: Marianne_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 837K)

Agreed. Dimitri's va does a fantastic job in English.

Attached: 2X3QGX4.png (349x466, 261K)

It's fine to bench some eagles because you'll be playing them twice but I agree that it's dumb to do that on your first playthrough.

>Is it worth making Leonie another flyer to accompany Petra, though that will waste her personal skill?
If they can be a flying unit, they should be a flying unit.

I'm going to use Marianne every play-thru because she's cute.

God I hope she gets more lewd art.

>Using flying units
You disgust me beyond words

>wipes your entire squad
nothing personnel

Attached: MyU9FHH[1].png (1500x996, 617K)

>dismounts

fantastic dub, lot of persona and danganronpa voice actors

>dismounts before end of the turn

Attached: 1357021207602.jpg (330x274, 83K)

>tfw School Dimitri sounds kind of stilted and forced because he's trying to hide the fact he's a blood thirsty, vengeance seeking lunatic
>Punished Dimitri revels in his new edgy lines and almost sounds like he's snarling at times
>Redeemed Dimitri talks like School Dimitri but without any of the forced intonation because he's finally become the man he pretended to be

>Implying enemy bows can hit your units
*Laughs in avoid stance+*

>not putting best girl Stacy on a wyvern to abuse Freikugel and her retard Strength and Speed
It's like you don't even play this game

Attached: 1565138481028.jpg (1018x1200, 101K)

>and Speed
My Hilda got mediocre speed and gets doubled by most enemies.

Attached: anzuchang.jpg (256x256, 37K)

But I did do that, she's Seteth's rally slut and together the two of them rule the skies

kill yourself

>his waifu doesn't have a 60% speed growth

Attached: 1563737850983.jpg (841x1083, 67K)

I have to admit I wish Dimitri had stayed murder man a little longer.

Attached: e7a1ed69349755559b8afe7b7afd20319251a70e33b6401a7835f4f7666fc346.png (1703x1080, 1.44M)

SHAMBHALA

Leonie is by far the best Cav in the game, she ended up way better than my Lorenz and my Sylvain and Ashe on BL playthrough.
Redeemed Dimitri doesn't sound like School Dimitri to me, he just sounds like Punished Dimitri except calmed down. Which is why I found it distracting when a support or the Instruction sessions made him sound like School Dimitri again.

I'm saying Redeemed Dimitri talks about honor and sacrifice and all the noble stuff School Dimitri talked about, except this time the way he says it doesn't sound like he's trying to convince everyone (including himself) that he's a good boy instead of a madman

Hey, playing as the Blue Lions. I recruited everyone before the timeskip, but Lorenz didn't show up after. Is it normal?

If you have B support on someone, save on sunday then go into the week, if petra doesnt ask to join then re-load and try until she asks to join.

He'll probably show up on the bridge map. Maybe don't let Dimitri spear him.

Make sure you fight him with Byleth, you'l get the chance to spare him and bring him back

Yes. You fight him later but you can choose to spare him and get him back.

That's really cool, do they do that with more characters?

>playing dub
>hear mercedes' voice
>immediately switch to sub and dont look bad

Attached: 1557442278160.jpg (1125x1124, 82K)

Aight, thanks!

I know it happened with Ashe on GD.

Professor....

Attached: 1560514131607.png (323x397, 201K)

>can't make Byleth a Dancer
I genuinely think it would've been a decent class for him/her.

You only do monastery once per month after the time skip. There's no reason to do more than once than aux or paralouges.

You are too retarded. This game is braindead easy and so is raising kids.

Ah, Flayn, I'm afraid the professor is busy at the moment. Perhaps I may be able to assist you in his stead. Come now, tell your older brother what you need!

Attached: Seteth_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 732K)

>dont look bad
I MEANT BACK AHHH

>her reaction to my liking spicy food
so fucking cute i cant stand it...

You can just recruit her retardo

I keep forgetting you can dismount in this game. I'll play with that some more.
They are getting screwed over hard in level ups otherwise I would have stuck by them. Going to keep Caspar around a bit more because he isn't a total write off yet and maybe I can save Dorothea by going dancer.
I kind of wish I did, I'm not liking Edelgard as much as I thought I would and the only other BE member I like is Hubert and will probably only do one more route for now which I am thinking will be BL. I didn't actually realise I was practically stealing all of GD till now though. That said Lysithea is mostly because I want to see her supports with Edelgard, I might put off using her as a unit till another route.

I didn't recruit Ferdinand, so maybe he explains this, but why is he still fighting for the Empire in the BL route even after Edelgard stripped his house of power and basically ruined his life?

>all these people not even willing to join their waifus house
>theyre forcing her to defect and betray all of her friends instead

Attached: 1557621160787.jpg (308x326, 32K)

Use default goals / character suggested goals

If there are three blank stars next to a skill for a character, that means you can get a 'hidden' ability. They'll also gain affinity with that skill. It can only be learned by instruction (Sunday class). So have Avatar train with professors during Explore, and you train the students during class. Just keep spamming it and eventually you'll get all the stars. After you do that you can just auto instruct from then on.

When you explore just eat meals with people who aren't happy yet (happiness is the 'mana' they use during instruction). Fish as much as you can, it ranks up your professor level (more activities, more instruct attempts).

Get Felix / Lysithea / Dorothea (whichever two aren't on your team already). Spam your gifts and tea parties at them. Pick someone for Avatar to fuck (S rank social). Pick based on titty size, who cares.

Advance classes that have the matching skills with character goals. Rank up as soon as you can for better stat gains.

Always do the paralogue quests when they come up

I want her feets all over my face

>Can only use Hubert is one route
This is bullshit.

The maps for this game should have been bigger. Spending a whole month training, doing auxiliary battles, etc. in preparation for the next chapter battle just to blow through it in four or less turns feels really underwhelming. It also would have made the implementation of the cheesewheel a little more appropriate. I hope the higher difficulties will do more than just bloat enemy stats/slap counter skills on everything when they get added.

What? The friends come with the waifu. I'm not leaving anyone behind.

Because the alternative is joining edeltard

Attached: 1543982590540.jpg (457x381, 169K)

the dub isn't that bad either
>I have gratitude
>I am putting much hardness into this
>you are having curiosity about my mark?
of course that doesn't compare to
>I have marks on my face and back would you like to see them?
>yes
>someday I will let you see

The constant reusing of maps + generally mediocre map design are the biggest flaws with the game imo

>The maps for this game should have been bigger
Mages struggle to keep up with mounted units already. You want to make it even worse?

can you feasibly yoink every single class member leaving the other professors and house leaders without anyone of import?

Attached: 1556994634411.jpg (860x859, 61K)

It's easy to do on NG+ I recruited everyone that is possible to recruit on my current run.

You can yoink the professors too.
You have to if you want them for part 2.

Game's easy once you get Stride
If my Bernie was good I could have done 1 turn since she has Pass

Attached: STRIDE.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

>The constant reusing of maps
The only ones that are overused too much are Lonatto's forest that you visit 4 times in two months and the town where Sylvain, Felix, and Annette's paralogues take place in.

>X struggles to keep up with mounted units already
That's literally every FE game

>not making her a Great Knight and doing the exact same thing while being invincible

>This feature is bad
>I-it's not mandatory
Every time.

Attached: 1564463174835.png (276x276, 111K)

On your first playthrough it's actually pretty difficult. NG+ is there to help you with that.

His dad was admittedly corrupt, so presumably in BE Ferdie succeeds him to try and to his job properly and live up to his noble station. It honestly makes more since if you recruited him and he tells Edelgard to go fuck herself, taking as much as he can carry and fleeing the empire to carry on the good fight

Stride on its own isn't busted, the fact that you get three different strides however is.

>I'm mad because there's a difficulty option thats easier than the one I choose to play!
that's what you sound like

I'm not gonna gamble on a fucking 40% Speed growth after making her a GK. She also looks better on a wyvern and reminds me of Cherche a little.

Nu fire emblem like awakening and fates had pairups so that horses could help move a unit 10+ spaces in a single turn.

What happens if you dont recruit them before part 2?

i feel weird grabbing everyone, flares my autism and ruins my immersion so i just try to avoid em when they show up post-timeskip

>muh sensei, i wanted to walk with you...
>i won't tell you my plans and i'll attack you though

Attached: 1565060981036.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

And that mechanic sucked for literally anything else

Yes.

Attached: jow.jpg (194x259, 14K)

I'm torn on Divine Pulse. On one hand it lets you take risks you'd never roll the dice on otherwise, which is shitty and encourages trial and error, but on the other hand it saves the 30+ minutes a full restart would cost to do all the same moves anyway. I think Lunatic should heavily reduce it, like 3 pulses maximum. One user in another thread suggested giving you a decent amount at the start, but they never replenish so you have to use them very carefully.

Who did your house leader marry?

Attached: 70D3A76B-6D00-4118-9A58-6FDC4533D9C6.jpg (1280x720, 254K)

obsessed

>rush them, kill, back dash with your 3 wyvern/pegasus, evade everything
Nothing personnel footman

making every girl fly is the ultimate three houses redpill

Attached: 1561486800595.jpg (1280x1468, 365K)

Attached: IMG_20190809_194546.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

From what I played of conquest, team up vs pair up was a neat dynamic. I just hated all the seal skills and shurikens making the math hard.

Dedue, the bro love was too strong.

Byleth.
I'm doing Deer now and I don't know if I want to pair Claude with Shamir or Lys.

If you're american dub, because Americans like them
If you have a functioning brain, sub.

And older FE let mounted units rescue to ferry movelets across maps, which came with a speed penalty instead of the fucking buff pair up gave

I wanted to recruit him, but he wouldn't let me do his B support, so fuck him. It was cool that Dorothea had specific dialogue for if you murdered him.

i gave Dimitri the dragon loli and he ate all her shitty food like the goddamn trainwreck he is

The difference is one opens the game to more players and the other excuses devs from improving a mechanic.

I was setting up Dimitri with Annette since I was happy with Flayn I was hoping he'd get the next best girl instead, but the dude still picked hanging out with Dedue and fucking some random floozy instead.

Attached: 1556887028846.gif (320x180, 1.04M)

WOWOBWOB BBRRRRRRRRRT

Dimitri's story is ultimately a much better one overall. The Blue Lions have better characters than the Black Eagles.

Attached: 1565297648877.png (413x405, 331K)

>Beagles final map
>Trying to get Shamir to kill Cyril and Catherine to see if she has dialogue with them
>She gets to Catherine
>She gets dialogue
Alright, based
>Start moving her across the entire map to get to Cyril
>Accidentally moved my Byleth in to range and didn't notice
>Think to myself "Whatever, I'll just pull him closer he cant actually hurt me" as I dodge everything
>The little brown bootlick faggot starts chasing me across the entire map as planned
>Gets a crit and instakills me with a 30% hit 1% crit
Fuck off you gay little nigger

I eventually got Shamir to kill him AND THEY DON'T HAVE DIALOGUE HE JUST CRIES ABOUT MUH MOMMY RHEA MILKIES
Fucking bootlick

Attached: Raph What The Fuck.gif (181x148, 1.11M)

Yes, you're retarded because a select few options are clearly superior uses of your time/resources. This is the reason phone games with 2 button gameplay are becoming the standard, a basic UI with more than 2 choices fries zoomer brains.

Do whatever you want.

>Cyril
He's the only character I haven't seen any person say nice things about. Is he the worst Est in the series?

Cyril literally does nothing but talk about MUH RHEA and MUH CHORES I CAN DO BY MYSELF

>On BL Dimitri starts out as Punished Dimitri, obsessed with killing Edelgard and taking jutsice for his parent's murder
>Goes through so much character development he actually reaches out his hand in forgiveness and reconcilliation
>In BE, Dimitri isn't nearly as Punished as in other routes and Edelgard has Sensei around to ostensibly make her more empathetic and moderate
>She executes Dimitri without hesitation and her last words to him are a mocking insult
I'm just saying, Dimitri seems like the better person in these scenarios

I kept forgetting he existed until he was trying to kill me.

He has garbage growths even with aptitude, nigger is worth nothing and is annoying as shit in dialogue to boot.

He's just so fucking shit as a unit and a character. Mommy-worshipping brown shota could be a fantastic character but they fucked it up and he's just an ugly mutt after timeskip.

Yes because his Aptitude makes his growths only slightly better than average and also leaves him without a personal skill. Not worth using in any circumstance. There are so many better Wyvern Lords, including Seteth who is one of my favorite prepromotes in the series.

>In BE, Dimitri isn't nearly as Punished as in other routes and Edelgard has Sensei around to ostensibly make her more empathetic and moderate
>She executes Dimitri without hesitation and her last words to him are a mocking insult

Shit. My Caspar critted him and all I got was a fade to black with Dimitri talking to Dedue as he's dying.

How many cyrls do you think she went through before you appeared

Attached: 1565381637916.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

>Asks him to surrender
>He tells her to fuck off
>Executes him
>"Wow why is Edelgard such a bitch?"
Dimitrifags

While getting stuck in a trial/error loop is pretty shit, I think encouraging more aggressive play is a good thing, as there is otherwise very little in Three Houses that pushes you to play quickly. ~3 pulses per map seems like the best solution, you get a couple chances to gamble, but not too many.

in GD he's an absolute mongoloid though
its almost better seeing him executed with some sense in him rather than running into a barrier of spears like an ox

>Mages struggle to keep up with mounted units already.
>he doesn't have his dedicated Sonic gambit unit
That's what my Mercedes does, cheering for everyone to move farther.

Why is she so obsessed with Byleth? Playing Deer she hardly interacted with him yet says shit like this, and Ferdinand is pissed with how obsessed she is over him.

>lol just give up your kingdom and your people surely im trustworthy its not like i instigated a coup just to remove you from power :^)

Cyril is just some protagonist from /ss/ hentai that features Rhea, Hilda and Shamir with Lysithea as a cameo.

That's why you cuck him on church route

This is your brain on edeltard.

Play Classic, casual is too easy.

>not like i instigated a coup just to remove you from power :^)
She literally didn't in BE though.

>Just let me get rid of the crests, the church, and the fucking corrupt nobility caste system. It's literally better in every way.
>"RRRRRREEEEEEEE MUH GHOSTS"

When the fuck is lunatic coming?
I basically one shot nemesis

>Duuuude just let me conquer your country, I totally promise to be a benevolent ruler even though the only reason we're fighting is because I did nothing but lie and scheme for a year
I want you to tell me why Dimitri has any reason to listen to anything she says.

There's too much customization but I guess you technically can't have that. I feel as though a more structured path for units could lead to more balanced maps. As it stands this is one of the easiest FEs ever made. We'll have to see what Lunatic brings.

Self insertion bait for waifukeks

Because Dimitri can't be trusted to not cut his own eyes out or go full retard and charge a spear-line to suicide.

>crest issue literally fixed by hannenman without the need of an immense war

Attached: 048.jpg (621x654, 60K)

It’s really not that complex but this game could really do with trimming the fat. It really should’ve just been bl and maybe 6 chapters longer. Make the monestary instead a menu and condense conversations into base convos again and remove pointless ones. Fuck you felix for making me run through the nobel dorms only to say Ingrid likes food.

>Just let me try Faerghus nobility in kangaroo courts for Crest crimes that are illegal because I say so
>Just let me abolish that institution that is 99.99% honest, good-hearted people who implement stability and peace
>Just let me totally abolish class systems because there's no fucking way people could be inequal in other ways beyond crest families

Best girl. I want to lick her pits.

Attached: Hilda_SRank.png (1920x1386, 2.48M)

her boobs are not that big ingame

>Hey Dimitri in a parallel universe I'm even more cruel and destructive to Faerghus, the ramifications of which drive you mad with grief and rage, so you should let me conquer Faerghus here and now

Attached: Switch_FireEmblemThreeHouses_E3_artwork_02.jpg (959x960, 164K)

t. Noble

Edelgard did literally nothing wrong.

>It really should’ve just been bl and maybe 6 chapters longer
You mean BEagles, right?

Attached: 1519755559825.png (118x142, 34K)

I kinda wish they gave her a Russian accent like they did with Athena in Heroes.

youtube.com/watch?v=BtAA-OUrDws

Attached: Athena.png (1600x1920, 2.09M)

Dimitri and Marianne are too pure for this world

No, why would I? If anything church route would be chosen over be.

Edeltard rushed things and needlessly caused an immense war when things would be fixed by time and people, she did literally everything wrong.

Do you guys know if I can get more of the same battalion from the battalion shop? Want to get some more stride, I know you can get some other battalion later but I want the rank E autority one to give to my healers

>If anything church route would be chosen over be.
Disgusting.

Time is not something Edelgard had.

Attached: 1565394173140.gif (966x836, 948K)

Based and Mariannepilled

Attached: 1565127361726.jpg (900x1210, 90K)

BL + taking down slitherers would be the ideal path

You can buy batallions again in ng+

It makes sense in the Church route, I'm guessing they just reused the scene for GD since it's the tacked on "golden route".

Neither lysithea and you dont see her sperging out because of it, all retarded hitler needed was talk with hanennman.

I’m playing be right now and I have a hard time imagining most of the students actually wanting to side with her. I can see Caspar in particular wanting to punch her instead of going through with her shit.

Ok so it's not limited as long as I do more playthrough, guess it woud've been broken to let you get three of them at the beginning of the game

>No ungabunga muscle stacy noble GF
why even have a heartbeat

Lysithea is a child

Caspar is a retarded manlet. His opinions are worthless.

Dude just make her a speedy axe bastard at the start then full heavy knight by the end, she is immortal.

They're pretty big, especially after the timeskip.

Beagles side with her in every route except church unless you recruit them, they all agree with her

Reminder that Edelgard goes insane without her precious professor! low key yandere right there

Rate this smile, Yea Forums.

Attached: 1565064117608.png (864x717, 509K)

It makes a lot of sense for most of the BE to ditch Edelgard for Dimitri or Claude considering they don't seem like the world domination types. Comparatively, it makes no sense for anyone besides maybe Ashe or Lysithea to join Edelgard. It's hard to imagine any of the BL ditching Faerghus, and considering Claude is fine in every route it makes plenty of sense for Deer to join Dimitri

Looks like she was tending to the stallions again

Fresh from the stable

>Comply with Claude who's already began sniffing out the truth
>gain leverage on Dimitri who'd eventually concede in the name of muh people of the holy kingdom of Faerghus
>clean out the chruch, install a new arch-bishop and not drive a medieval society into nihilism

but nooo the crests are to blame so every noble should concede power to her and allow her complete control. If she really was so worried about crests oppressing the people she ought to just revolutionize her society and have people migrate from the other nations and achieve her utopian technocracy that way

>Comparatively, it makes no sense for anyone besides maybe Ashe or Lysithea to join Edelgard
Most of them of the BL and GD you recruit are scared of the immaculate one that just tried to kill them and don't want to return to the church.

Yeah and Leonie blames the Church for killing Jeralt if you recruit her, everyone gets Downs if they join Edelgard

New arch-bishop wouldve happened anyway since Byleth wouldve succeded Rhea

>"Keep the church"
Fuck off, Seiros.

They just kind of vanish.

I heard that Hanneman will show up in Dimitri's Paralogue as the Trap master.

Right. It feels so half assed on the gd route and a kind of “oh yeah, I guess someone should deal with the wubcult”. It’s said and done in one fucking chapter. I’m not sure if that’s more or less retarded than dealing with them in an ending slide.

Claude decided fuck bitches and bro'd it up with Lorenz

Just don't use it, autist.

>Blue Lions story
>Claude just up and hands the Alliance over to Dimitri
>Kick the Empire's teeth in so soundly
>Immediately ascend to head of the church with everyone's support
>Those that slither are LITERALLY too afraid of what we've become to even bother trying shit for the foreseeable future.
>Dimitri leads the now unified Kingdom into a golden age while you make sure the Church does what Rhea should have always done and put the people of the land first
It just seems like it was the best ending overall.

you also kill the leader of the mole people by accdient

>Trap master
explain

does anyone actually use the turbo zoomed in mode where you have direct control of your units?

Attached: 1555617831105.png (411x412, 296K)

>play hard casual from fear of getting map cucked on some bullshit
>its easy enough that my pea brain can still clear without losing anyone or needing to rewind more than 2-3 times

How do you overcome the fear of being a shitter, I'm still tempted to save scum if I ever did lose anyone.

>get forced a position of power
>good ending

yikes.
it's why the edelgard ending where you regain your humanity is better

Yeah it's cool. Wish you could zoom out juuuust a bit more tho

You kill him to deactivate some trap tiles.

Finished a whole route and didnt knew it existed.

byleth is literally (you) so it's entirely subjective

>losing super saiyan is good
Oof

what a shame. thought you meant something else.

HOW DO YOU PREVIEW THE OUTFIT AN ADVANCEMENT WILL PUT YOU IN

Attached: 1558399577619.gif (357x317, 94K)

>forced to be omnipotent and caring god king that everyone worships
oh no whatever will I do

Only use lost items on characters in your group and only when they need motivation.

Go to the classifications menu. You can look at them even if you don't have the stats/seal.

>regain your humanity
I guess this boils down to a difference of opinion, but I find it far more thematically satisfying to have Byleth naturally gain his humanity by bonding with his students. Like, wasn't that the whole point of what little character he has? That he was emotionless autist before the monastery but by teaching the brats he begins to express genuine emotions. Like it doesn't matter his heart doesn't beat, he still feels and cares for the people close to him

>his heart doesn't beat
How does his body even works?

where do i see that? if i go to roster, me, and classes 1 & 2 it doesnt let me preview the outfits

bump you fags

Something something Sothis did it

What do you mean numbers? You mean the stats a character has? You can hover over those to see what they do. Whether or not they matter depends on the unit. Speed is universally coveted while stuff like Magic on Dedue is pointless and you shouldn't care how low it is.

I found it pretty hard too but it is all pretty simple if you keep it simple, don't worry about understanding stats like in pokemon, just attack and hope it all works out, which it pretty much always does so far

The game is easy, the sheer volume of information thrown at you is the real difficulty

I mean certifications. At the start of the week with the explore seminar, battle, etc options. You may need to get a single unit up to level 5 first.

Japanese is a disgusting language so avoid it.

A part of his mother's body (who was a clone of Sothis) replaces his heart.

Why does she lose the cute pigtails halfway through

have you had the same hairstyle your entire life?

The pigtails made her look like a kid

No I mean that if the 8 stats matter at all aside from base/growth rates. The game calculates you the atk/hit/crit and attack speed shit does it not?

I wish they explained what crest stones are in more detail. It's implied that Rhea, Seteth, Flayn, and a handful of other characters tied to Sothis also have crest stones for hearts.
The reason Byleth can commune with Sothis is because it's her crest stone in place of his/her heart.

I’m doing Church and Lorenz and Ashe are both absent, I better see them or I’m out two planned husbands.

Well yeah the game calculates it for you but it does so using your stats.
>strength=how hard physical weapons hit
>magic=how hard magic weapons (& spells) hit
>dex=how likely you are to hit
>speed=how likely you are to avoid a hit + whether you attack twice or get attacked twice (the God stat)
>luck=how likely you are to not get fucked by a crit
>defense=how much damage you take from physical attacks
>resistance=how much damage you take from magic attacks
>charisma=battalion gambit hit chance and damage

That brings to mind a fascinating question
>none of the students undergo balding

Would have been funny as hell if Ferdinand started to bald like his father instead of turning into Fabio.

I did after 2 days of idle stat grinding while I watch anime

Fabio Ferdie was the best part of my Church run, he was so majestic riding a wyvern late game.

>go blue chads as first route
>get close to Annie, but fucking it, I'm going for the smelly meet
>Annie is the one who meets me in the tower
>Avoid her like the plague cuz I really want to feel the Been
>opportunity to pick who I wanna ring comes up
>without hesitation, pick Bernie
>feel regret immediately afterwards

They're fictional characters, Anons. So why do I feel like I made the wrong choice?

Attached: 1538965713076.gif (497x478, 935K)

Lysithea isn't the emperor of a nation and in a position to really do anything drastic.

I am literally in the same boat as you.

Petra was my MVP.

it's pretty cheesy

I am playing on hard mode and I'm on chapter 8 and have experienced literally no difficulty thus far outside of like maybe 1 battle. When does this game get hard?

>cowtits
>almost as short as Lys

Hnnnnnnnngh

Attached: 1549509502133.jpg (726x430, 41K)

No spoilers please but should I do BE:Edelgard or BE:Church first?

I've already completed Blue Lions and Golden Deer.

I'm leaning towards Church last because it sounds like, from the bit i've made out, It's the "Byleth" route because there's no lord in it.

Attached: 1322531081267.jpg (621x646, 102K)

Feels like she's holding in laughter from the implication of riding a tiny human dick instead of a stallion's

talk to everyone.
scour every part of the map to find blue glowing things.

Fishing is most effective on days where you can catch multiple fish at once but is always a massive timesink.

always plant plants at the greenhouse

You can recruit everyone by C-supporting everyone, hitting 15 in every stat, and getting C-rank in every skill. You MUST use teachers to boost armor/flying/riding skills to C rank those skills.
The skill threshold is lowered to roughly D if you get to B rank. However, some characters cannot be B-supported until after recruitment becomes impossible.

You will eventually unlock the ability to purchase giftable items. These can be used to facilitate the C supports you need for recruitment. Once you recruit everyone, you can use them to motivate students instead.

lategame you'll just use this time to max motivate your units and level Byleth's skills.

Its the Rhea route

Church route has more chapters and a much more fun finale. Edelgard route is the shortest route in the game but it's ok if you like her as a character I guess.

Absolutely obsessed

One more question, then.
Do you get a unique unit to replace the lack of lord?
It's going to drive my autism up the wall if I cant have a full party of master class units + lord, dancer, enlightened one

Attached: 1470787847617.jpg (745x655, 103K)

I completed Blue Lions first. Personally, I don't care for Edelgard, so I'm doing her route to get it out of the way.

Church route is actually incredibly similar to the Deer route.

You get Hilda, lord of the axe.

You get the full knights of seiros roster. Catherine and Seteth are lord tier powerful. Catherine has better growths but Seteth is such a late game character his high base strength makes up for his average growth. Seteth was MVP for most maps for me and Catherine dominated any map with a boss by one turning it with thunderbrand 4x damage.

yeah but this means i'll have to get dupes of a unit type and this causes my swollen brain to start attacking my immune system

What do you mean? Catherine is pretty much only good as a Swordmaster. Byleth can be basically any class that wields a sword and does pretty well as Enlightened One.

>Had 3 mortal savants and 3 gremories running around at the end of my first playthrough
Just embrace the dupes user.

Catherine exceels at every physical class, just dont make her mage unless you want memes

I guess that's true with her crazy str and speed but it feels wasteful to miss out on thunderbrand. It's such an integral part of her character and it's one of the best relic weapons in the game. Byleth can utilize it almost as well but he/she usually have lower str and speed than Catherine by end game.

>E-rank in everything but sword and brawl
>already the best sword class
Would you really invest the time making her a falcon knight?

Professor Rank B or thereabouts

>S+ flying

Is Ferdinand any good?

She looks very good in a Gremory dress though.

Most girls do.

Very. Paladin is the obvious progression for him but don't do it, he has a 50 speed growth and does really well as classes that don't lower it.
Make him a brigand for death blow and then slap him on a wyvern and he'll be your MVP on every map.

>Edelgard did literally nothing wrong.

Attached: 1565398644901.png (1172x1484, 347K)

>Make him a brigand for death blow
this is solid advice for like.... 75% of the characters in the game

Did I stutter, Boar?

I had fucking flayn as a falcon knight with levin sword on my first playthrough on hard and it worked out fine
building the unga lady to become a falcon would be no problem

How many units do u bring to the final map? I usually build my team around that number.

Well yeah it's one of the only early mastery skills that's worth staying in a class for.
I just think it's stupid how cavalry classes lower your speed growth but flying classes raise it. Flight is so imbalanced in this game with dismount not fully consuming a turn.

>Going Great Knight
>Ever
It's the worst of all the Master Classes and a complete downgrade from the Wyvern.
The extra bulk is minimal compared to all the other drawbacks of the class like garbage speed, lower movement and can't ignore terrain at will.
If she's immortal as a GK, she's still immortal as a Wyvern. The durability buff from GK isn't big enough to do shit.

Flayn starts out as a free pegasus with proficiencies already. It's a bit hard to raise two stats from E to nearly B+/A

Caspar died on a random paralogue during my first BE run and I let him stay dead because I had already used all 8 divine pulses on trying to get an extra kill on Lysithea during an earlier turn and I didn't want to play the 15 minute paralogue again. Then Ferdinand died in the last battle and I left him there because I felt it was more fitting for him to sacrifice himself nobly by being out of position on accident. I also got Manuela and Annette killed but I literally cannot remember ho9w because I cared so little for them.

>already the best sword class
Swordmaster is not the best Sword Class for anything but getting characters with shaky speed a pick me up.

Thank you fren

Attached: 1552067204485.jpg (1024x676, 248K)

MADGIK

>playing Beagle route
>mfw still felt feels when Jeralt died
I’m so tempted to just turn on Edelgard instead of becoming a villain.

Compared to the rest of the cast he’s definitely the worst, that said his s-rank is /ss/ KINO

Convince me on who I should S Rank:
Dorothea, Bernadetta, or Linhardt?

Attached: D9TxE8hWsAYG8qH.jpg (1200x1187, 166K)

Make sure to rotate your saves user, then you can do both

What are you talking about?
They're not the same class are not used for the same thing.
You send Great Knight out to draw aggro from a million goons so the next turn you can ravage them with the rest of your team. You can't do that with Wyvern Lord.

What happened? The first knight class has a ton of def but once wyvern comes into play there’s no reason to pick armor. It’s like a 2-3 def difference but you have so much more mov, speed and canto.

>the durability buff isnt big enough
It is if you make her a knight > fortress knight first for the stat persuasion. My hilda was a literal unkillable monstrosity that still doubled.

>that pic
U will never be a woman kill urself u ugly creature

I wonder how many people even now have realized every class has a minimum stat they bump you up to that is permanently kept, so it means for maximum autistic min-maxing you'd be doing things like building and switching mages to fortress knights at lv 20 for a fucking huge defense and str boost then switching back.

Attached: 1545264898283.gif (480x320, 476K)

>canto

Attached: 1528223530252[1].png (722x720, 598K)

Is Dimitri's route just SCOTLAND FOREVER because thats what I'm kind of getting from it and I'm enjoying myself so far.

Attached: 1468293516640.png (162x162, 43K)

>but you can miss out one thing on Black Eagles with Edelgard
I've had a retard tell me why that's "weird" game design because apparently the player can miss a game-changing decision, apologizing for a streamer who absolutely didn't care about the game and kept resting through everything.

You’re forgetting the part where they get something along the lines of b armor and b axes or some shit(or higher for a 100% chance) to get there. I think most people would rather go for s+ for faire and guaranteed s ranks for +1 range instead of str and def, the former barely affecting them and the later not mattering if you can get into positioning(or in this game just slaughtering everything around them).

It might matter depending on how retarded the highest difficulty they release is.

True, the dominant strategy currently is just to park a flier and ep everything with sub 20 hit rate and that won’t fly in lunatic mode.

Attached: 2987222C-9679-4043-BA6C-5E583A1429FA.png (1200x1200, 1.1M)

Actually now that I say this I wonder if they’ll change weapons around to make -slayer weapons more common instead of nonexistent. It’s fucking weird how it’s the s+ skill for armor and riding, in addition to having shields that do the same thing yet I can’t remember seeing a single rapier, hammer, beast slayer, etc.

PSA: REMINDER TO USE YOUR ITEMS, STAT BOOSTERS, RELIC WEAPONS, ETC, THERE IS NO REASON NOT TOO, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU CAN REPAIR WEAPONS, AND THERE'S NO POST GAME.
HOARDING IS A PITFALL AND BENEFITS NO ONE, OTHER THAN YOUR SHITTY MENTAL ILLNESS

That is all. Have a nice night.

Attached: attention_grabbing_image.jpg (500x347, 26K)

I expect to see meme strategies like using the impregnable wall gambit buff (take 1 damage and do 1 damage) then sending in the unit (who has a bunch of seal shit and lethality / poison) and then sending in a aoe gambit to mass delete maps

But muh materials...

How are relationships decided for characters other than yourself? I see the wiki and that characters like Ferdinand and Bernadetta can end up together, but how does that happen? Do I have any influence over it?

Attached: b719a11.jpg (400x300, 19K)

I used all my stat boosters on Lorenz and I regretted it when I got to nemesis and he took like 5 damage from everyone. I needed it later but because I used it now I used it inefficiently.

I feel like even now theres only 2 stats you can focus into and you can't make all rounded chars once lunatic starts throwing reinforcements out the ass.
you either go full dex/spd, dex/mag or spd/dex since def/str has no advantage other than a single unit meat shield that will indefinite get x2 and probably die to a single magic nuke

Get them to A rank. If you have multiple A ranks whoever is highest on the "closest allies" section seems to take priority.

I want Seteth to fuck me so I don't go after his daughter!

>I think encouraging more aggressive play is a good thing
I agree 1000%. So many of my friends play FE "wrong" and divine pulse gives them the freedom to really enjoy aggression. I personally like to use it to trial and error special dialog, although I'm getting to the point where I'll give in and look for collections of special stuff I might have missed.

Are all cutscenes like this? All in CGI?

Never played nuFE before?

Who's going to be the Camilla of 3H?

Attached: 1521762495232.jpg (1080x1920, 290K)

That wasn't meant as a response anybody.

Hello there, RGT 85

Dimitri and Felix ended up being bros 4 lyfe. For whatever reason Dedue decided Flayn was better than Dimitri's kingpussy.

Flayn's fishy cunt.

Every time some user posts this I can't unsee the "Dreamworks face"

Attached: dreamworksface.jpg (712x1000, 234K)

Rarely, almost never on black eagles

Black Eagles's first post time-skip battle (at the end of Decempber) was intense as fuck, probably the only one that gave me troubles and where I had to restart twice. I never understood what causes reinforcements to arrive. Number of enemies you kill? Because they appeared at the end of my turn 2.

What carries over to NG+?

Honestly a bit disappointed with the lack of special dialogue. I had Lorenz during the Battle of Eagle and Lion in Part 1 and he had no dialogue with any of his former classmates. There was also no dialogue for attacking Hubert or Edelgard with a Black Eagles student during BL Chapter 17.

Yeah. I was really surprised at all they accounted for but then I turn around and think "but look at all of this they didn't account for" and get disappointed. Ingrid/Dorothea don't share any fight dialogue despite having a prologue together. 3H is definitely a solid framework but I hope the next game (or DLC story stuff) is even more elaborate.

>What carries over to NG+?
Renown, Battalions, and saint statues.
You can spend renown to buy back professor level, class mastery, support levels, and skill levels.

Nice. Thx!

Should I make Annette a Fighter or a Monk? I know she actually starts off with some rank in Axes, so is it just for memes or is it actually useful?

Is this for real that game actually ends after killing edelgard? There are so much more shit that barely get touched upon. Is there a true ending or something like that?

You have to play every route to get the full picture, but I feel like Golden Deer gets the most "complete" experience, since You kill the last remaining member of Those Who Slither In The Dark and kill Nemesis after killing Edelgard

each house has its own ending. why have THREE HOUSES IF THEY ALL END THE SAME?

That's why you only compare game models. It's more objective that way since everyone goes by the same scale.

Attached: caspar.jpg (1998x2987, 608K)

>Been playing the game for two weeks and I just finally noticed the game has an opening video
>It spoils Jeralt's death
I'm glad that I didn't see it day one.

Looks wise Cornelia.

Attached: 1564492198652.jpg (1280x720, 250K)

Jeralt being alive and also your dad spoils his death. I was more surprised that he lasted as long as he did and how unimpressive the stab that killed him was.

Petra should be easy to recruit since Byleth is a sword user anyway

The director of the game literally begged Japanese players on Twitter to play the dub because he liked it better than the sub.

The way people talked I thought he went back to being a boy scout after he's 'redeemed'. I was happy how he outright just murders Cornelia the following chapter.

Most of the characters are way better (Dimitri and Claude in particular). Only dub Edelgard sucks, and that's because her actress doesn't emote at all. Scenes where Edelgard is near crying or depressed in the original sub are delivered with a normal, even tone in the dub.

Ferdinand and Dorothea was definitely the OTP of someone on the dev team.

So I take it you're probably not going to want to play BE with the dub.

It's just typical self-insert wank. For some reason Japs just can't help themselves. Look at any character popularity poll and the #1 is always the boring self-insert mary sue character that is worshipped by everyone.
Byleth's mere existence just saps a lot of the fun out of the discussion of the factions of Three Houses. It's not like say New Vegas where you can discuss which of the 4 routes is the best ending for New Vegas, because for Three Houses the answer is always just "Oh well the best ending for Fodlan is just the one Byleth is a part of".

When you try to recruit, and the character you want to recruit says he's interested in (say) riding, does the game look at the riding skills of Byleth, or any other character from your house who has high riding level? Because if the stats of byleth matter, I'm fucked on my church run. Needz mages, and I have no intention of raising Byleth's magic.

I really like his supports with Seteth, because they're basically Seteth saying "Dude, Rhea shouldn't be your entire fucking life. Let's start thinking about your education or something".
Seteth is such a great guy. He's the entire school's dad.

It's fun to use it once a map to see the environments, then never again.

Yeah, they only have enough material for one route but they wanted to meme 3 in for the 3 kingdoms reference

Yes, it's Byleth's stats.

you're not retarded, the game is. i just want to play an srpg, not persona fucking 6.
fucking hate this game. 40 hours in and the story is just starting.

>have watched enough anime to get the jist of what the jap voices are saying
A S C E N D E D

Attached: 1550618741171.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>Heard from everywhere to go Hard Casual
Who the fuck would ever say this?

God fucking dammit

It's pretty good. There are a couple of clunkers, but for the most part. The only outrageously bad one is Mercedes.

Ferdinand was made to be an Armored Knight

Just get the dudes you want to B support and they eventually ask to join on their own.

Why is Flayn so gross?

Same deal with Claude, Dimitri, Edelgard and Dedue. If anything, it's bullshit that Hilda is available in multiple routes.

>Look at any character popularity poll and the #1 is always the boring self-insert mary sue character that is worshipped by everyone.
Please tell me that's not the case for Three Houses. Robin had some personality, and while Corrin was a big step down at least there was still customization (and I guess feet). Byleth is easily the worst thing about Three Houses, and FemByleth's blank stare just about ruined the game for me.

Attached: Also her outfit is so fucking bad.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

This may be a stupid question, user, but how can I raise support with character from other houses? Do I need to ''borrow'' them for mission and use them in battles, eat with them etc so that a support conversation appears, or...?
I'm finishing my 1st run and I didn't recruit a single character from other houses (because I wanted to play with my ''basic house'').

>t. discord tranny

7.5/10

Theres a reason why they have blank stares.

I think they did a pretty good job of making Byleth a "character" in the context of the story. It's interesting that Rhea would fuck up a baby like that. F!Byleth's outfit would be so much better if they covered the bellybutton and removed the brooch for a fully titty window though.

>It's interesting that Rhea would fuck up a baby like that
play more than 1 route

Because you can just farm support with your own units in battles, you should basically fully dedicate your explore time to recruiting. So yes, sing, dine, and have tea parties with the units you want.

I'm 2/4 user, I'll get the full story eventually.

Marianne, Lysithea and Bernadetta should always be saved at all costs no matter the route.

Meals, choir, cooking, and gifts all raise support, along with the standard battle/adjutant. Flowers are your friend, as well as those merchants you get around chapter 5 that sell gifts.

Attached: AA4A8105-186E-4ABC-A088-322A2A22BC05.jpg (1400x1800, 378K)

Yes, and it's not nearly good enough to justify how awful Female Byleth looks. Male Byleth has a blank stare without looking like he's actually retarded.

Is there anything better than going to teatime with Lysithea and looking at her perfectly flat chest up close?

Attached: 1565322034504.jpg (1280x1819, 184K)

Yeah, fuck that. I will just raise axe skills and recruit good axe master, and... I don't know, turn Petra into mage. She is assassin/thief on current run, but it's not like there are lots of chests to open. Thank you, anons.

Who did it better?

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1280x1440, 204K)

I hate Femleth's giant uguu eyes. Also seeing someone as stoic as Male Byleth cry hits harder.

dude I felt so fucking cuck by bernie because it just boils down to a joke. Fuck how did casper get a better ending than me.

Attached: A Joke.jpg (1280x720, 240K)

>460 battles
What??

The dude was probably playing on normal. Jesus Christ, what a normie.

Girl Byleth looks like a retarded frog.

actually hard but causal which make no different ez asf

>Dorothea is an orphan with huge abandonment issues and a dumb hat
>Is in the house of the person that wages war on the entire continent, creating more orphans like her
There are some characters that legit make me go "what were they thinking when they had this character ally themselves with Edelgard"
Why couldn't they have swapped some characters around in production so they wouldn't go OoC once the timeskip happened

So your Byleth was killed 210 times? The Dark Souls of Fire Emblem series.

no i let other people kill because having byleth (by end game lvl 43 BL) is a war crime if u get his custom class

Battles is how many times a character attacked or was attacked by another unit.

It was very satisfying and I enjoyed the explanation behind it. All along, the boyscout thing was just the ideal person he wanted to be, but deep down his survivors guilt and lust for revenge was bubbling at the surface. After realizing he finally realized his PTSD turned him into a monster and accepting that, he can finally turned into his ideal self, but still isn't afraid to murder bitches.

IS better patch him to be recruitable

Female byleth looks like someone stole her candy. Dumb downs bitch.

Doesn't matter, she has giant tits.

>playing Black Eagle route
>Want to spare Claude
>Didn't realize I needed to finish him with Byleth or Edelgard, use Hubert and his dark spikes to finish him off
>Insta kill
Oops

Because Byleth's for of friendship/romance is to just agree with everyone about everything, no matter how wrong they are. Byleth will always tell Bernie that being a meek coward who spends all day in her room is okay. Caspar actually challenges Bernie to grow and change.

Imagine playing the Hitler route and try to save other characters in the process. What's the point?

I'm almost finished with Black Eagles, going Blue Lions next. Should I do new game plus or start a new game?

Attached: edelhug.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Why would you not do NG+? Fuck grinding those professor levels again.

NG+. Literally nothing changes before the timeskip anyway.

Play NG+ even though it feels like cheating. You deserve it.
Play fresh NG once the new difficulty comes out.

I'm stoked to get to this part in my play through, Felix straight up tells you thats Dimitri's true nature at the very start of the game anyways and since then I've been hyped to reach the point where it finally shows on the surface

Pretty sure hitler believed in people being born superior by birth whereas Edelgard wanted to create a world of equality and individualism

> Waaaaah game is TOO easy!
> I can't wait to cheese my way on Lunatic with NG+! *rubs hands*

Attached: dissapointed in you.png (112x164, 14K)

Hard classic is tye only way to play and that still is too ez

user, don't start with ''we whites are superior'' bullshit. Jews and blacks also fought for Hitler. It doesn't matter what I or you think about him, but why do you people keep ignoring that?

Hitler believed in a master race, all I'm saying is that the comparison is retarded.
Edelgard has so many similarities to various Roman emperors it's just dumb to call her hitler. She's an Augustus in her route and a Caligula in other routes, that's basically it.

And it's gonna feel great. Finally a reason to use optimized builds.

So, she believed in equality and she implemented that by attacking those who have different opinion?

You're kind of missing the point that calling it the hitler route doesn't really sit right if people kind of know hitler for a kind of specific thing that goes against the ideologies of that route.

That's like calling it the Switzerland route, because, you know, both their flags are red. It's technically accurate, but completely ignores any of the things Switzerland is known for.

She attacked others to unite them under a single flag so the class system and crests could be erased.
She's basically just Augustus but replace the class system with the corrupt Senate

Just say she's a conqueror, user.

I understands what u are saying the whole tragedy of being MC being a yes man, but by the end of the support line Byleth does force her to go outside. Also the ending comes out of left field like when did berine get good at reading people (should have look at more of her supports recruited) while flayn ending with byleth makes more sense than berine character wise chill lax by a lake fishing.

I call bullshit.

Don't forget to mention the Plot is all over the place, really touch-and-go with so many plot points.

>Ashe has a 50% chance to become bow knight
>Annette has 52% for Gremory
>they both pass first try

Attached: 0e5.gif (497x465, 3.87M)

>erasing class system
>Still wont marry you until shes out of the throne nor give you children
>Ferdinand impregnates her twice because hes a noble
>Hanennman creates a better crest solution aswell
She's retarded user.

Attached: 1541146624959.png (99x196, 59K)

>doesn't use DP to save Felix's dad
Fuck Blythe desu

>implying any of that shit has value
Ferdicuck is stuck playing house-husband while his wife rules the nation. At-least in Byleths ending they rebuild the nation together, side by side as equals.

>Ashe has 50% chance to become bow knight
>Waste 4 master seals

Those percentages are extremely misleading. Worth it though, paired up with a dancer this mother fucker now destroys any pegasus that are looking to gank on my mages.

>At-least in Byleths ending they rebuild the nation together, side by side as equals.
But the Empire doesn't become better for it though, it's roughly still the same, just that everyone laughs at you for being impotent.

>To become a Bow Knight you suddenly have to have Rank C in Lances
>Even having A+ in Riding and Bow's when Bow Knights require only A Rank increases the chance to succeed by 5%
>But somehow making Lances go from Rank E to D increases the chance by 20%

Attached: 1501964618469.png (1080x1920, 1.83M)

>use only swords with Byleth
>decide to try the Hero class, but you need axes
>put some points into axes
>chances to become Hero ~40%
>success on 1st try
That was probably the only time where I upgraded class with percentage less than 100, kek

Why exactly are you hung up on children? There is absolutely nothing that implies they didn't have children at some point anyway.

>at some point anyway.
By that logic there is absolutely nothing that implies they didn't cultivate and turn into immortals and fly off in search of another world like Askr. See how retarded you are?

>Ferdinand
>The one who marries and gets edelgard to shit out 2 children
>a cuck
>Byleth
>Has to wait for edelgard to be out of the throne
>No sign of marriage other than "being together"
>no children either
>somehow not a cuck
user...

Attached: 1549268619030.png (437x400, 204K)

Second playthrough do I go with Golden Queers or Autism Lions?

You go with kid fuckers (church).

Blue lions for canon route
Golden deers for behind the scenes stuff.

Blue lions best story and best characters

>Blue lions for canon route
How do we know it's canon? Do we have an actual official statement?

Edeltards doing mental gymnastics as always.

But that means I have to play the first half of BE again and I don't want to do that so soon after beating edelgard's shit

Yes, but you will be motivated to kill her.

She's suppose to be stoic. Japs just over emote on everything.

They already said there is no canon route

I think what he means by canon is that it's the best wrap up the story can have. Also, has the most kino moments

Their members have the most to do with the story plotwise
>Lonato is ashe's dad
>Gilbert is anette's dad
>Miklan is sylvain's brother
>Rodrige is felix's father
>death knight is mercedes's brother
>Dimitri has the biggest character development out of the 3.
its just natural user.

>implying the canon route isn't destroying religion

Idk what they were trying for Mercedes. She's only really bad VA. Bernie is super cute. Also Claude's VA is great.

>Muh Meteor

Meteor is trash, can't even one shot a single unit at end game.

You are seriously reaching. Ferdicuck is reduced to a literal househusband, forced to raise Edelgards spawn while she is the empress. Byleth/Edelgard is the literal power couple masterminds behind a new empire.
Again, you have this weird belief that having children is somehow a important in any way.

The bad thing about the church is rhea sooner or later going crazy but thats fixed because Byleth succeed's her and does things right

It honestly feels like Part 1 entire story is dedicated to the blue lions, I would have hoped that you could go on different mission that are faction oriented depending on your choice

>She's suppose to be stoic. Japs just over emote on everything.
>random tard on Yea Forums thinks he knows more about Edelgard than the director who handpicks the VA for her and has access to the writer who created Edelgard
>literally a last second replacement for Cristina Vee
>muh stoic
Dubtards truly have ear cancer. Have you never watched western cartoons that were any good? Cause you'll never hear 'stoic' voices sound like Edelgard does.

Ah who am I kidding, those cartoons are older than you are. How would you know anything good when you grew up hearing and talking like shit?

>Meteor is trash, can't even one shot a single unit at end game.
How weak your mage was?

There is no canon route. But BL has the best story so people gravitate towards it more. BL is a character driven story about your students and wraps up the stories of the people in the monastary while GD is your typical "ancient evil awakens" except it comes out of left field at the very end and Claude is not at all involved with the drama surrounding Edelgard that makes up the first half of the timeskip.

yeah it only has 1 or 2 uses. When Whorthea died, I didn't bother using my divine pulse.

>Byleth is reduced to a bitchboy who cant marry the empress because he's a comoner and still doesnt get officially married at the end.
>Ferdinand pulls 2 kids out of the bitch and gets to have a nice life with his own children.
If anyone is reaching here it's you.

If you've already done BE then you should do BL because it sheds more light on Edelgard and why she is the way she is.

>he didn't cure her crazy with dick

Attached: 232.g1t.00.png (512x512, 131K)

Byleth is your tank in Blue Lions

You're forgetting
>Gronder Field
>BL is blue
>BE is red
>GD is yellow
Canon colours.

>Byleth
>when Chadmitri and Doodoo exist

>Playing BL Route
>Training Dmitri and Sylvain in the stables to get those riding buffs
>Get the support conversation in which they talk about giving a girl a dagger
>Find the story amusing and think nothing of it
>Get to the ball scene
>See what the Flame Emperor drops
>See the ending

It's not often that you see storytelling done right, but it really was such a minor touch that they kept coming back to that really made you feel something.

I know right? Man, Blue Lions route is so fucking good.

Wow, you are incredibly dense to have comprehended the endings like that. You must been reading between the lines so hard that you invented your own .

Just because the ending doesn't specify kids doesn't mean that they didn't have any. By your logic Marriane is cucked by Annette in their supports with Dimitri because ending focuses on the relationship between the two characters while the other one is so simple that they had to fill space with "and they had many heirs".

>Nigga the fuck are you talki...
>The UI.
Bullshit i refuse to believe IS went the extra mile

Attached: 1563598324172.jpg (1280x720, 350K)

Same

Attached: Nemesis.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

>I am good and the church is good
>burn down this city where all the innocents who trust you live

>it is said that
Bernie isn't good at reading people, people just assumed that because she would give them the death glare.

>BE
>Red
>In FE of all games
How did nobody including me saw edeltard being the evil faction based on this is surprising.

>not marrying Ingrid so she can fulfill both her goals of marrying rich and being a knight
>not anointing her as captain of the knights of seiros with your dick

>The Cyril that helps you out if you didn't recruit him
He clearly needed teaching but I still didn't let him join my class.

Attached: 2019080916131200-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 304K)

Yes, Ferdicucks ending is literally just that boring. Meanwhile Byleth accomplishes their goals and goes down in history.

>black eagel strike force
That is the most chuni thing I have ever heard in my life. How did you people not burst out laughing hearing this?

Attached: 1562996584660.jpg (900x1200, 197K)

>Dmitri being super punished when he's taking the bridge
>Hoping the professor slaps the shit out of him
>Start the match by killing random fuckers, doesn't seem like a hard map
>Mah dude out of fucking nowhere!
>Sorry I'm late your majesty

I loved that guy so was super bumbed to hear he was dead. I fucking lost my shit when he showed up

I made Leonie into a bow knight, and she became pretty much artillery with a long bow and the bow from her side quest. Untouchable.

If you're going to use other routes as evidence then Edelgard is a Shin Megami Tensei boss, Dimitri is a retard that runs into spear walls, and Claude is a retard that can't tell red from blue

Cassandra ending is hilarious
>The archbishop was know to have 2 weapons of mass destruction
>the sword of the creator
>and his woman
at leas in the spanish version

>blue and red factions are at each other's throats, one is the clear heroes and the other the evil empire
>Dimitri is the only one with the Great Lord class like a classic FE lord
>uses swords and spears like past FE lords
>GD is yellow because they go off and do their own thing and don't resolve the central conflict of the game
>GDs delusional thinking that "ancient evil awakening" is the main focus of the story and not the relationship between Edelgard and Dimitri

Leonie does good at everything, she has pretty good growths and bases.

>Not having a combination of Byleth, Punished Dmitri, the dude, and Sylvain tank damage while Anne, Mercedes, and Ingrid bob and weave and murder everything

Claude and Dimitri's VAs are also bros who clearly enjoyed their work. Claude's VA just uploaded a youtube video shitting on Polygon for saying Beagles were best house

if you didnt do his paralogue he stays dead

how can it feel like a chore when you can literally just skip it?

can I recruit catherine on any route but BE? I want to give her sword to my nuke

Attached: 1565217613467.png (674x560, 694K)

>Being so shit at video games that you don't complete all side quests

>only two dark crest in the entire game
Fuck you

They evacuated the civilians, retard. Point me where Edelgard give a helping hand to commoners, orphans or falsely accused people.

Attached: 1539141683428.jpg (583x435, 56K)

Then don't explore? Use seminars or do battles.

The NPCs in the monastary do a good job of explaining why you're able to retreat to your base of operations. Basically your allies are actually doing things like the Knights of Seiros holding the bridge or Rodrigue's men keeping the Western Kingdom from fucking up your flank.

Lorenz fucking sucks. My Sylvan turned into a way better dark knight than him. I knew it from the moment I saw his dumb face he was gonna be shit.

Petra best girl anyway.

I was bombarding bitches with fucking Hannemahn in my BE playthrough. I can't imagine the devastation if Lisythea got that shit.

Excuse me anons, could one of you bring me 2 silverfish?

I went the entire game without ever going edge mage, I find better use for all my mages.

I did complete them not all of them because some of the BL got benched but i did his because he's my bro, was surprised to know that he survives because of this it is great for ISIS to reward you like this.

Not weak at all, unlike Dorotrasha

Attached: Lysithea2.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

>They evacuated the civilians, retard.
No they did not in the final chapter of BE Route they let them burn. Even Catherine was questioning it. Edelgarde actually gave them the option to surrender peacefully

Seteth, your sister is a moeblob piece of shit and the worst character in the game.

>in the final chapter of BE Route
Edelshart out

>drops three good units but still wants ferdinand.
What the fuck...

Literally everyone becomes retarded when you go BE user, this is not new.

>fanfic route

>furry can't cope
enjoy your dragon knot up the ass I guess

So was Sothis a real goddess or just a powerful dragon?

>Sister

Edelgard goes El Diablo in BL route

I read soemwhere that the max level for characters in Three Houses is 99. Now, what I want to know is how the fuck you get to level 99? My will be 40, max 42 when I finish the game.

She is my wife!

Attached: 1564104052145.jpg (3648x2736, 1.36M)

Sister, daughter, lover.

There is no canon route

Normal mode xp pools abuse, or wait for the inevitable grinding DLC.

>S Rank
>You literally waifu yourself

Don't do that.

Honestly I think the best way to approach the game is to just not have a plan. I mean you can have a general idea, but don't overthink it. It all falls together and characters' roles seem to naturally fall into place.

This isn't Dark Souls man, you're not obsessing over min-maxing, and if you do try to do that you'll just make yourself miserable. Basically, just do the best you can and enjoy the ride.

I do agree that at the monastery is way too big in the map they give you isn't very useful. You never remember where the landmarks are anyway. You just sort of wander around.

>Beagles
>Best route

I refuse to believe they've played any other route. Blue lion route blows it out of the water easily.

Dragons are gods in FE. She is a literal fucking god.

What? There are like 4 or 5 desu knight encounters in the game.
Unless you're a bitch boy who sided with Edelgard.

Felix told you, man. He fucking told you.

Knight is impossible to beat until third encounter. He always retreats or one shots your units

What DLC should come out? More outfit choices for Byleth? A new route that encompasses all three houses? Actually voiced lines for Byleth?

I don't mind joke ending like flayn ending just being fishing but bernie ending is just really weird and add nothing already establish to extent of my knowledge about with her characters.

>his dimitri was so bad that he couldn't kill things on his own
top kek

>First playthrough as BL
>Make it a point to recruit only church members and complete no supports for anyone from outside my house to give myself incentive to do a second playthrough
>Everything extremely managable
>Forced to adapt not great characters into their roles

It's just been such a refreshing way to play it.

this. I've tried to beat him, and he's like the black knight from Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. Don't even try

First encounter can be beaten with luck and divine pulse spam. On the second and third encounters, if your fastest unit is a thief you should be fast enough to steal.

Or play deers.

Is Byleth worth turning into a mage? I don't want to use lysethia for a second playthrough

>A new route

I really don't want this, I hate the idea of a "everyone lived happily ever after route". It doesn't make any sense given the characters of Edlegard and Dmitri.

Spam gambits on him. He can't counter attack and will die after 4 - 5 gambits

Why would it? Its a short paragraph explaining what they did with the rest of their lives, not a secret 5th support conversation. It takes what you already know and follows the logical conclusion. Its not a joke either, what else did you expect? Bernie leaves her room but she's still clingy and doesn't trust anyone other than Byleth. How is that a joke?

It is. I honestly didn't think I would like it as much as I am liking it now. This game just wurks. I came in expecting it would be a total disaster.

I don't know about everyone else, but mine was alright with the goddess ring. I feel like I might have gotten unlucky with his stats though, but he's still extremely solid. That being said, I wouldn't trust to through him against 4 infantry and 2 mages and survive 2 turns by himself.

I sent Petra in with a Killer Axe and the +crit art for an easy one hit kill in Remire Village.

His strength growth is 60 and his dex is 50. He should be killing everything and dodging. Or you could just give him vantage and he'll crit anyone before they can even land an attack.

huh, you know I didn't even try this. Maybe I'll do it on my next encounters.

I mean all edelgard had to do was literally talk and get close to the right people.
>Talk to claude
>Talk to hanennman
>Talk to fucking dimitri and tell him about the slithers
and everythind would have been fine but she decided to bec retarded.

Yeah. He doesn't hit as hard but is speed more than makes up for it since Lysithia isn't going to be doubling assassins like Byleth.

Look at this casual and laugh. In Golden Deer you can one shot him with Lysithea. In the other routes just train lances and get Knightkeeler.

>spam gambits
Sorry, I don't play easy mode. No gambits and no divine pulses

Why is this game so easy? Even on hard classic, my units began one rounding nearly all of the enemies by chapter 6 or so. Beast enemies aren't even scary, they are just big punching bags.

Lunatic difficulty when?

Leonie is a beast, by the way. I'm on chapter 11, mine is level 25 with 24 attack, 32 speed, and 23 defense. She can one round every single non beast enemy with a forged rapier (she's an assassin).

>impossible to beat early
only his 1st encounter is hard

Attached: thenuke.png (870x1440, 1.15M)

>Slither overthrow Edlegard
>They masquerade as her
>Edle has to seek refuge in the Kingdom
>Dimitiri was also replaced but comes and saves Edle at last second
>They flee to The Alliance where Claude has dealt with his own dopple
>Alliance is fractured, leading Claude and others to use guerrilla warfare
>They're pushes back to the monastery after 5yrs hoping to make a final last stand
>Byleth pops up and is fighting bandits with Seteth

only part 1 is braindead easy, part 2 has its the fuck moments, Gronder field is crazy if you are picky with Mia's will

maybe I'am looking for something more or whatever. It joke in a sense she look at them deep into there souls with a blank ass stare and shutter in fear of those souls tainted then look away and try book it or least that how i think it goes.

>byleth can never be a dancer

That's it though, it against her character to talk it out because she thinks she needs to do this all by herself, you hit the nail on the head. All Dmitri had to do was stop having PTSD and everything would have been fine, but he's a bubbling crock of guilt and anger. Based on both of their characters, there is no alternative but war between them. That's why the BL ending is so good, it could have been a happy ending, with Dmitri extending the olive branch, but edlgegard is too stubborn and instead goes for victory at any cost. These two kids are like oil and water.

He is immune to the stagger, movement effects, and takes reduced gambit damage. He has like 40 health and takes like 4-5 damage per gambit. And he's standing on an evade tile.

On Golden deer all you need to do is spam reason tutoring on lysethia to get the spikes attack before the first death knight encounter. She can one shot him. If you're a little short on damage, out range him and chip with archers. Don't even need gambits. But for non Golden deer it's still possible to chip with gambits and finish off with a knight killer attack.

Is rest useful outside of recharging your sword? Do you guys use it often? Or is it just a waste of the month?

Waste of a month. You can get all your students you want motivation up by eating with all of them(specials are not the only time you can eat) and the game gives you enough mats through sidequest to keep your op sword in tip top shape

fuck no rest is useless just go beat up monster if you want to repair your at least then u get other shit in battle and the ore u need

>Dmitri saves Edle

He would choke the life out of her on any right except BL. Hell it took seeing a girl just like him murder the closest thing he had to an father and said uncle using his final breath to change him to show him how messed up he was.

I hope you're right but my units feel like they should be able to steam roll the rest of this game. Leonie takes no damage from non mages and can one round everything. Lysethia practically one shots everything, and she has the relic from Lorentz paralogue so she can attack at 4 range.

I only used it near the end of the game when I couldn't be assed to do anything else since all my characters were already gods.