This is not real life. I repeat, this is NOT real life!

Attached: 1ea86a53-60c8-4097-948f-572bc1b08389.jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

god i fucking LOVE Nico-chan

indeed, it's 1080p motion blur

Has there ever been a videogame franchise about racecars made after 2000 with such a fucking garbage audio design?

>jeez no duh
>see forza in corner
>ahh

I'd drive it

Horizon 2's car sounds are flawless. It boggles my mind even cars that are in 2 onwards sound worse somehow.

Attached: horizon4.jpg (3840x2160, 628K)

That concrete is fucking terrible user

Why don't they just port Horizon 2 or even 3 sounds into 4? You know you fucked up when an Audi sounds the same as a fucking Viper. Not even FM7 sounds that bad ffs.

>Motion blur to emphasize and speed
>Why doesn't it look right
Nigger c'mon, it's basic aperture and focus, any high speed pic loks like that by default.

Attached: 490624890.jpg (2560x1440, 1012K)

I have no idea, that's what confuses me. There's so many videos showing off Motorsport 5 and Horizon 2 having amazing car audio compared to the newer titles.

so FH4 was just cracked
i heard this one has much less offline content compared to 3
anyone tried the cracked version?

>i heard this one has much less offline content compared to 3
It does. They locked like 30% of races and shit behind the online. Even then all combined there's less stuff to do in favour of the boring as fuck stories they added.

bring in the autistic as fuck drive club faggot already so we can end this thread

Attached: praise the lord.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

LMAO, that Lego update was such a failure you have to shill that game again?

Fort-ziia thread?

Attached: The Darkman.jpg (1600x900, 536K)

Both expansions were shit
>Let's just redo storm island again
>Then do Lego which is nothing but a visual effect with fuck all new cars
The base game wasn't even great compared to the first three either. It really felt like an off year. Like they're saving up for next gen to go full test Drive Unlimited and finally do Japan which we know they've been working on.

This is not real life

Attached: awesum graffix.jpg (1600x900, 385K)

>900p
So you turned down everything on your shit PC?

>finally do Japan
they'll never do japan. They can't hold onto toyota and mitsubishi. And even if they did, it would be dogshit.

Attached: awesome mustang.jpg (1600x900, 292K)

Gran Turismo > Forza

I do wish Gran Turismo would have a fully detailed open world to drive around in though.

Ralph Fulton loves Japan and has been there numerous times. He said himself said back in the day he wanted PGR to go there as he loves the old school Midnight Club ethos Japan cultivated, I think it's inevitable.
>They can't hold onto toyota and mitsubishi
They'd just throw MS money if they had to. they got a Mistubishi back in anyway even if it was DLC.

seriously fuck horizon
>Let's mix dirt and pavement and do it for S2 class cars
>Here's your 9 millionth tonka truck race through dudes backyards
>Let's ditch traditional online racing instead for team based online races, but against the AI that jsut adjusts to 1st place
>Let's make you reliant on teammates in a game aimed at kids and casuals
>ha ha legos! So wacky! New cars? Why would we put new cars in it? What like SUVs?
>Know what would be better than 4 mile long straights followed by a 90 degree turn? 4 of them!!!
>Get ready to floos dance kids! It's DJ Mixer with his smash hit "They're all pink on the inside" on horizon radio!
>Custom playlists? Sorry kiddo, you have to use our god awful groove music for that.

Attached: 1557285125396.png (807x807, 1.26M)

even still, it'll be like nignog club dumb edition or FnF Tokyo drift where "Jay dee emm culture" is a bunch of jiggers listening to rap music and hard parking while some fat fuck rolls up in a toyota bB and pulls out 40,000 worth of stereo equipment to bump latest top 40's rapper.

Don't forget
>Let's lock tracks and cars behind an awful games as a service model and make it so you have to wait weeks for a certain season

I'd agree, but I'd still hope they nail it. Horizon 1/2/3 are really good, they just need to reset themselves since 4 is really mediocre and takes the series in an awful direction.

>Let's mix dirt and pavement and do it for S2 class cars
I fucking hate cross country.

>dude you want to play normal races online? lmao no here's your free roam rush

they got rid of that thankfully

Forza'z been dead since FM4. It's running into the same problem that sports games have, no development time or resources into good features like custom public lobbies, balancing, even fucking PART DESCRIPTIONS, all the time and money into gazillion dollar sandnigger-bait hypercars and making the roads as easy to drive on as possible. There will never be another FM4, and there will not ever be a Forza that surpasses it.

just use youtube

I hate that the fucking Crown Vic of all cars is a locked out reward car. Just let me buy the fucking thing. I also missed the Impala and 300ZX because I didn't have time to play the game when they were available.

Template thread, let's discuss other game

Then why do i still get those in ranked?