What games are worth buying from this sale?

What games are worth buying from this sale?

Attached: file.png (564x596, 805K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ein57OSrqoA
youtube.com/watch?v=TRNQ5IkHdlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1, 2 and v3

Not fucking danganronpa that’s for sure, buy the nonary games bundle.

1, 2, and V3. DR is the type of series where you need to play them in release order. You can skip UDG since it's just a spinoff and it has little relation to V3.

This but also danganronpa

Conception 2
at that price, it's more than worth it

No, don’t buy danganronpa

just bought the trilogy, wish me luck

Don't listen to this user

Buy Danganronpa

Danganronpa - plebian
Nonary series - patrician
428 Shibuya Scramble - ???

DRv3>=DR2>VLR>=999>DR1>>>ZTD
The anime, DR3 is shit, but the spinoff game Ultra Despair Girls is actually pretty good for mediocre gameplay and graphics.

Attached: 1477118183747.png (568x350, 198K)

the entire danganronpa trilogy for 17 dollars is a fantastic deal but Yea Forums is contrarian and hates popular things.

428 is GOD tier but it's a shitty release that removed jp language support to fuck with consumers so I can't support it
pirate it

>Removed language you don't speak
Good. Moron.

nah I just don't recommend visual novelshit if you want to play an actual game

Don’t fucking trust this asshole, danganronpa is disappointing

you don't understand
428 has the meme guy Tachibana from Kamen Rider Blade
this is why having Jap language there is important

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 8K)

428, Chaos;Child, and maybe Fire Pro if you're into wrestling.

That user always bitches about no Japanese sub but is too autistic to import.

>it's a visual novels aren't games episode
where's the goddamn remote, i hate reruns.

Chaos;Child, it's kino and arguably better than Steins;Gate.

Attached: file.png (600x1875, 778K)

last time I checked I've spoken jp 100 times more often than I have eng
third decade of the millennium soon, I'm done with region bullshit

how bad does it get with the linguistic barrier of regional dialects? Do native speakers struggle with other region accents?

spike chunsoft are the biggest jews, so grab anything that piques your interest because this is probably never going to happen again.

>tumblr pic
>tumblr pic saved on his own PC
kys tranny

you're not gonna grok everything if it's too thick, same as english
youtube.com/watch?v=Ein57OSrqoA

>tumblr pic saved on his own PC
>file.png
I'd lurk a little more before posting here, newfag.

Attached: 1522848629184.png (379x364, 57K)

Wtf are you talking about. SC has had at least four big sales of their own within the last year.

but fall sale and winter sale?

also I picked up Conception 2 but I'm not gonna play it because the remake or enhanced version of the first one is gonna come out soon and I'll play that first

>didn't deny it's a tumblr pic
just end your life cocksucking freak
end of discussion
period

buy the dr trilogy
I find most VN games boring but the DR games kept shit interesting with some exploration and minigames between the dialog.
i highly recommend.

Attached: 1565309941266.jpg (763x1280, 132K)

Fucking retard HOLY SHIT.

Don't buy anything from spike, ever.
DR1 is great, DR2 is fenomenal but those 2 games continuity is ruined by 3.
v3 is some retarded 2d4u.

999 is great, VLR is better but it's basically a prequel for 3, the 3 is the worst game i ever played and ruins everything in the story.

tl;dr: it appears as if they hate their own creations and any type of investment is rewarded with something that will kill your good memeories of the firsts games.

If you are a retarded anime pro guy then buy Danganronpa, if not then its just a mediocre murder game where nothing matters because it was written by a dumbass

after watching dr3 and playing v3 its pretty safe to say that the writers are big evangelion fans thats for sure

Why does Zanki Zero run like shit on my computer? The graphics look like a fucking 3ds port.

Attached: Capture.jpg (855x656, 66K)

read one of the top reviews on the Steam page, it basically goes really in-depth at analyzing it and explains why it's a bad port
tl;dr - you shouldn't have bought it you fucking shitter

428, steins;gate elite, one way heroics, zanki zero, conception 2, even any of the danganronpa titles, because they are dirt cheap

Don't listen to this faggot, DR is entertaining as fuck

I've been doing really shit financially lately, I just needed one more SC-flavored wild ride to get me through this recession.
Are there any sort of fixes you've heard of?

Shut the fuck up, retard. DR is an autistic beauty

I got DR1,2,UDG bundle and the ZE Trilogy

I'm not sold on 428, it seems straight up Higurashi sound novel style.

At least DR1 and DR2 are at the perfect price they deserve to be.

Assuming you're shy, it would still be best to try to contact the guy who wrote the review, as he's the one who knows all that technical stuff
Post a comment on his review or send him a friend invite

skip the sale and wait for the humble ultimate despair bundle

Ace Attorney faggot here, was always curious about DR due to the class trial stuff. Is there at least some good evidence and thinking moments?

>buying vns
>buying poorly written ones at that

It's very dumb and anime, but pretty much every case is solvable before the trial using the evidence provided, if you think it through.

in AA you have access to all your evidence and suspects (usually) when doing your deductions.
DR is more on the fly and has difficulty levels to let you pick how much evidence you need to sift through.

It varies per person but some chapters can be seen through a mile away.

Totally. Several, both some much more grounded, and some within the constraints of the fiction but yet still require critical thinking. Did you play the spinoff AAxLayton? Think like that but more sci-fi, less magic

Sorry, this is assuming you leave your deductions for the trial instead of solving in while you're investigating.

It's not *as* deep as AA, but they're still very good for different reasons.
Mostly because you get attached to the characters so you're always "oh shit who's is gonna die next, and who killed them?"

Attached: 1564803541732.png (1890x1063, 958K)

The problem with DR is that the first game only has one good case, but you need to play it to have the context for 2, which is great.

no dangashit

I love them both. If you're feeling more jovial or are looking for something either anime or akin to Ace Attorney, start with Danganronpa.
If you want more edgy dark, want more traditional style puzzles in a game, or love sci-fi mumbo jumbo then start Zero Escape.
either way have fun

I've actually played all the DR and ZE games on Vita/DS, just wanted them on PC :^|

Kinda want to give ZE another spin after all these years. I know the 999 remake is controversial but I'm not too hung up on the gimmick.

Having played the origional 999 before it got a full VA but with getting that twist, I get the best of both worlds by experiencing the first AND going back to see it with the voice acting.

Skip DR, play the ; series

I'm not really recommending the remake, but YU-NO is good for ZE fans.
The remake is coming out October 1st from Spike, but if you want PC98 dithering and tunes the original Windows port is available translated.

The remake adds quality of life features like a backlog, auto, clickables hints, etc. But the dividing change comes down to the art style. Can't really go wrong with whatever you choose.

Attached: 1500371253023.jpg (986x1378, 527K)

I rebought the zero escape trilogy, and also got shibuya scramble to try. going to start 999 again tonight, it's been a few years since I last played it.

>the ; series

Attached: 1551917760042.png (400x400, 159K)

I'm gonna be brutally honest here, you can literally solve every fucking case from just the investigation alone because everyone's a fucking retard, they say something that's suspicious, and the protagonist never thinks. The problem with Danganronpa is that every piece of evidence you need to solve the case is already found and in your evidence list. Not only that but if you actually thought about it, you can literally figure out who did it and how but the protagonist never does and when you get to the class trial, the cast takes a really long time trying to catch up to you as they constantly debate over the same points or listen to some idiot, it's even worse in DR2 when you have to play a minigame for some reason rather than easily presenting the evidence or choosing from a selection of four choices, no one shuts the fuck up when you can literally present evidence to prove their argument wrong and solve the case so easily.

Attached: YU-NO.png (680x543, 29K)

Great game.
Played through it all years back.
Just wish the epilogue was not rushed and they stopped it with the over abundance of eye candy during scenes that should be taken seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=TRNQ5IkHdlk

Attached: Yu-No.jpg (925x577, 405K)

>seesaw effect

Did people seriously have trouble with that?

No it just became a super duper high school level ultimate meme.

Also if you get that reference you're a late Danganronpa boomer.

Remember when most of Yea Forums scoffed at the idea of buying any game?

People always say this, but I still don't see how you could predict all the variables that pop up along the way that crumbles someone's lie- because you never have proof what every piece of evidence means because there are still way too many possibilities that change a single factor's meaning if interspersed another way.

They eventually joined the light side

Sorry I don't speak Epicgamestalian.

yea but do I buy conception 2

It's usually just one way because if you look and take note of how the crime scene looked and what everyone was doing, you'd most likely get a clear picture of the crime unless you try thinking way too hard. Why don't we talk about cases from DR1 and DR2 to just view how the cases were designed?

Sure, I'd love to. Did you have one in mind?

buyfriends have always been the majority, pirateposting has been restricted to its own threads/generals since the start of Yea Forums

not that user, but every DR1 case was incredibly obvious, to the point where I didn't bother playing more than a few hours of DR2. Everything from NO37 being almost immediately recognisable as LEON (forgiveable since it's the first maybe), down to Junko not really being dead and rigging everything from behind the scenes. I guessed it all way in advance, and I played the original japanese PSP version before it got localised. The official Vita/PC translation we got is even more blatant about these things.

I'd honestly kinda wanna go around and talk about the cases in DR2. DR1 was bad but since DR2 is the most liked, let's just dig into all the evidence and what people were doing. Byakuya threw a dinner party to make sure everyone was safe and no one would murder, hence he did pat downs and investigated every room. But what's baffling is that he never checked the storage room for some reason which would've had three irons on for some reason right in from of his face. Then there's Nagito. Of course Nagito's murder plan would just absolutely be stupid because his plan was to grab the knife and stab someone but of course he'd obviously have blood on him so he wouldn't get away. The murder happens and pretty much you just get a bunch of evidence, even Ibuki's testimony which she says she heard all the noises but it's not 100% certainty because she only heard certain noises for some reason but it gets shoved into your evidence. There's also the fact that Mikan's upskirt shot needed to be inserted into your evidence for some fucking reason which was absolutely unnecessary considering a later point in the class trial. There's even Mahiru literally in the crime scene with the case where the night vision googles RIGHT NEXT TO HER and yet in the class trial she fucking misses that entirely and you had to do a rebuttal showdown with her. Not only that, but she literally jotted it down in her map.

LEON in DR1 is not only forgivable because the first case, but also reminder it's a nip game first.

Shame you missed out on chapter 5 of DR2.

Is the anime that bad? I love the cast of 1 and 2. Should I just read the wiki instead?

Attached: 1471890713877.png (938x899, 1.21M)

I was tempted to give 2 another shot, but I don't know. I actually preordered it on Vita and was hoping it would be an improvement (I heard the sequel was improved so I was expecting more from it). I put maybe 10 hours into it before moving on, and I'm still unsure if it's worth the pennies it costs on steam at the moment. Is the payoff at the end really worth it?

ON THE BONE MEAT

v3 is a great game. Fuck you all

ON THE MEAT BONE

UDG needs more love. Gameplay is clunky but there's a lot of nice moments.

Attached: 1549934450698[1].jpg (492x273, 43K)

ON MEAT, THE BONE

Was UDG the one with that meganekko with the cute 3d shaking animation that sometimes gets posted?

what from the steins;gate series is worth checking out if at all?

the original, which is not on sale.

elite is a remake of sorts with anime shots, zero is not as widely praised as the original given where it takes place in the canon.

only the standard novel (not the elite one) and steins gate zero.

refer to this handy image

Attached: yep.png (417x113, 2K)

N037 was of course obvious, and I'll admit I too saw the switcheroo come much earlier than intended... maybe theres more I came to the conclusion of beforehand and am not giving myself credit here.
And a lot of this I want to say is correct thinking but only half the mystery. You're smart enough to see that Ibuki's audio memory is flawed, but in what way do you know? That's only something you come to the conclusion for after the protagonist or accompanying party essentially feed you the details you wouldn't be able to guess contextless. You are given the pieces, you can establish that those pieces are there and what they're shaped like, but the puzzle is still incomplete without the scenes' writing. The evidence points you in the right direction, and I suppose I can agree that you can accurately predict based on the inherate meaning of the evidence themselves, but it's still an educated guess at best.

the anime retroactively ruin both games, not even joking.

and V3 retroactively ruined the entire franchise, what's your point

buy his game

Attached: Gundham_Tanaka_Halfbody_Sprite_%286%29.png (223x247, 66K)

There are many ways to explain the ending of V3 that dont ruin the franchise

i was responding to his question.

No! Buy my game, Miss Sonia!

Attached: 1487382759021.png (500x500, 609K)

because only the ending can be the series ruiner?

>I've spoken jp 100 times more often than I have eng
Yeah, that's obvious from your post. You really didn't need to point that out. Everyone can plainly see that you don't know English.

only if the last 5mins of the game were not canon.
the ending was supposed to be meta but the monologue at the ending is just a setup for another game which invalidate everything that the culprit said.

Even if it's a guess, there's just honestly no reason to play around with random other topics where they don't focus on the murder weapon. Hell, Fuyuhiko's argument literally doesn't matter at all. I didn't like the fact that he's trying to say that someone put laxatives in the food. Why is someone who was never even at the crime to begin with, trying to tell people what happened at the dinner party? Why are people literally listening to him? It'd be fine if you had a theory and argument if you were at the crime scene and investigated, but Fuyuhiko literally didn't do anything and never saw what happened until he learned that Byakuya died. If you wanted a mystery where you only knew little details or even half, you need to be given less information and make the players think a certain way where they can have one interpretation of the crime. Then, you can have someone else present evidence or testimony that can change your way of thinking. This just needs to be applied to both the protagonist and the player so both can be on the same page. If you figured out the crime, and how it could've happened, the game should focus on major topics that are actually important. The next case after the first one could've been a little more fun if it was more difficult to prove the killer because someone could've brought towels since they were going to swim. (which no one ever brought for some reason.)

1-3 are still games/anime in the v3 universe. It doesn't ruin anything.

Even if it's a guess, there's just honestly no reason to play around with random other topics where they don't focus on the murder weapon. Hell, Fuyuhiko's argument literally doesn't matter at all. I didn't like the fact that he's trying to say that someone put laxatives in the food. Why is someone who was never even at the crime to begin with, trying to tell people what happened at the dinner party? Why are people literally listening to him? It'd be fine if you had a theory and argument if you were at the crime scene and investigated, but Fuyuhiko literally didn't do anything and never saw what happened until he learned that Byakuya died. If you wanted a mystery where you only knew little details or even half, you need to be given less information and make the players think a certain way where they can have one interpretation of the crime. Then, you can have someone else present evidence or testimony that can change your way of thinking. This just needs to be applied to both the protagonist and the player so both can be on the same page. If you figured out the crime, and how it could've happened, the game should focus on major topics that are actually important. The next case after the first one could've been a little more fun if it was more difficult to prove the killer because someone could've brought towels since they were going to swim. (which no one ever brought for some reason.) But with the whole Ibuki's hearing testimony, the fact that you just shove it into your evidence just proves the theory you had, that Teruteru is not in the room. Yeah you wouldn't know, but there's also the fact that you're given Mahiru's drawn map of where everyone was, adding to the fact that Ibuki heard Teruteru in the room but never heard a door opening. That sounds questionable but Hajime just takes this as factual information without thinking (which is a big stretch but it worked out.)

Is it worth buying the nonary games if I've already played 999? I've heard VLR is alright but it isn't complete without ZTD which is a piece of shit.

you are correct

oops double reply

wtf fourchen

VLR was complete when ZTD wasn't even a thing.

I miss the days when VLR was the last entry and had a perfect cliffhanger. ZTD is good as a Zero Escape game but not the end of the trilogy.

What did V3 do to potentially ruin the series other than its ending?

Skip the other 40 odd something

no because i'm not poor or a sociopath

>not being a sociopath
Wuss

ZTD isnt as bad as Yea Forums says it is.

sorry for building the high trust society you parasitize bro

vlr is a waste of time, don't bother.

seething dekinaiko

t. save corruption bug on 3dsfag

yu-no is so FUCKING good and it breaks my heart that we're being given remade shit and that people are going to think of that instead of the real game from here on out

no, it's fucking trash. it's a 40 hour buildup to ZTD that doesn't stand on its own.

Hey, you know what? You're right. That still contradicts the map. With that, it brings into question his location and alibi.
Also, I fucked up. I thought the kitchen was attached to the party room for some reason, so his voice carrying from there makes no sense. In fact, why the fuck did he open his mouth when he could have played off his kitchen alibi?

Attached: 860dafcd2b74499c5854dac31e705b870a1afaf8_00.jpg (512x383, 25K)

I thought danganronpa was very alright, but hated the ending so much it soured me on the entire game. Are SDR2 and V3 worth a look? I'm already more or less spoiled on their ending twists.

Attached: 1439654180280.jpg (600x385, 37K)

a device used to transport between floors...?

I'd switch VLR with DR2. Otherwise, great taste and excellent opinion.

A lot of characters could actually deny accusations but they really aren't good at hiding it or just confess right away. And no, this doesn't count for characters who are trying to confess and get caught on purpose while telling the truth, it's people who are culprits and are trying to hide their suspicion but for some reason easily gives in to people's dumb reasoning. Presenting Mikan's upskirt as evidence was dumb, what if Teruteru actually forgot? Or, he actually saw the murder and was so shocked that he didn't remember that whole fanservice shot.

C;C

Attached: DuGYWsJXQAAWzFa.jpg (1200x675, 178K)

>Nonary games and 428 are cheaper than Summer sale
Wow fuck you Spike.

Attached: 1525662510906.jpg (408x605, 31K)

>down to Junko not really being dead and rigging everything from behind the scenes
bullllllllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Zero escape trilogy for less than $10 is crazy. I had played them all on 3ds originally but I will double dip for this price.

MEAT ON THE BONE

Respectable taste

DR1 case 3

It becomes instantly obvious that Hifumi was not dead and moved himself, because you find his glasses wiped clean of blood and his own cleaning cloth in the trash. But the cast spend 80% of the trial going "but HOW could a body as heavy as Hifumi's have gone from the 1st floor to the 3rd floor so quickly?!

Anybody paying attention will notice that Celeste and Hifumi are the only ones who ever see the "man in the robot suit" up close in person. Hifumi calls him Robo Justice and says that's just "what he decided to call him". Then you find blueprints with "ROBO JUSTICE" clearly written on it. You now know for a fact that Hifumi designed the Robo Justice suit but they do not come to this conclusion until nearly the end of the trial.

Both victims were obsessed with Alter Ego, so it quickly becomes obvious that somebody manipulated Hifumi into killing Taka over Alter Ego. The only person capable of doing this is Celeste, as Hifumi started obeying her every whim just 2 days prior during free time

The entire case is an exercise in tedium because you can solve it almost instantly yet are forced to slog through a half hour of everybody trying to catch up to obvious facts.

Is zanki zero any good? Saw it had some scene censored but apart from that is it worth it?

based

Hey, they DO give you the answer

Attached: MEAT.png (1280x720, 760K)

i know there isn't much value in entering a thread full of DR fans and asking if the series is worth a look, but i'd still like a response, maybe. anyone?

What's this I hear about 999 specifically being a lot better on DS? Did the PC port change things? Not gonna bother if it's been significantly compromised.

Attached: 1418687389360.jpg (500x500, 43K)

>tfw didnt realize she did it and now have to go every thread hearing about how 1-3 is the evilest thing ever
Yeah fucking sue me, I thought there was something behind monokuma reporting hifumi as dead without him actually being dead since he was able to talk to aoi before dying for real. But it just turns out the game can just do scumbag shit like that. Oh well.
2-3 was actually really obvious and shit though but it gave us this so it's okay

Attached: 1468279290516.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

They turned the narration into a seperate mode when it was originally on the second DS screen and the ending puzzle/twist gets ruined since there's only 1 screen now

The PC version still has some advantages too like higher res sprites/backgrounds and eng/jap voice acting

DR1 Case 4 is just as bad too

Who DIDN'T immediately realize that Sakura had killed herself with poison? Sure there's the fact that Hiro and Toko both attacked her with bottles, but the monokuma file stating she vomited blood before her death and her sitting calmly in a chair makes it obvious she survived whoever attacked her and drank poison. From there it's only a matter of who switched the containers and why - obviously Hina. The only real twist is her reason for doing so, which ends up being because Monokuma actually fucked with the trial and planted a fake suicide note.

And none of those discoveries matter, because from the word "go" you should just be able to select Sakura as her own killer.

Fo you like Ace Attorney? Do you like tropy anime? Do ypu like detective games? Do you like big twists and wild rides? If so, go for it.

Yeah, it's where you first start to realize that Monokuma can and will fuck with the game for his own reasons even if it doesn't make sense and shouldn't be fair.

>"Oh, the body discover announcement for Taka just took a little while longer than usual so you thought it was for Hifumi tee hee"

if Monokuma can just alter things and "be lazy" with the body discovery announcements to make things more interesting, the game loses all excitement as an actual test of skill

This is why Byakuya bows out after case 4, because it's become fucking stupid (and also because he's pissed Makoto and Kyoko are smarter than him)

Not to mention the bull twist that Celeste's real name just happens to be Taeko Yasuhiro and with his dying breath Hifumi was referring to her - using a name nobody would recognize was her and would easily mistake with Yasuhiro Hagakure

DanganronpaV3's case 1 and 3 are two of the best cases in the entire series, prove me wrong
>pro-tip: you can't

Attached: 1565039471927.jpg (320x320, 24K)

How is Disgaea 5?

if it's your first disgaea game, you might as well try it out. just know that it adds so much gameplay-wise that you'll have trouble going back to older ones. in fact there's so much going on in it that you might find it a bit overwhelming. it's a perfectly good title, though.

bruh i got the 3 main series danganronpa games for the summer sale price and i'm pissed
i could've got them all for $18 had i waited

gravel in the swimsuit

3-3 was half-baked

Remember Aoi literally tested the fucking robo justice suit and couldn't move at all but then in the Class Trial she said Hagakure literally committed the crime when no one can move in that thing and no one said a thing

but Aoi is fucking retarded so that's normal

Yeah and also during that exchange they go out of their way to say the suit can't bend at the waist and just a few moments earlier you found the dolly used to move the body which Makoto clearly states "you'd have to bend over to push it"

Trial 3 kind of annoyed me simply because I thought it would have been more interesting to have the initial murder committed by someone else so that someone who murdered just for the hell of it would get to keep living among the rest of the kids

I got the Zero Escape bundle. I wanted to get the Danganronpa bundle, but I already platinumed all the games on PS4 and can't justify the $18. If there were good mods I'd do it, but there aren't. I was thinking of spending that money on SMT Nocturne instead.

Steins;Gate for sure, I pretty sure Chaos;Child is worth it as well, but I'm not gonna play that till I finish Head. You can pass on Steins;Gate 0, it tried, but it didn't step up to the plate.

DR 1 and 2 are at a stupid good price right now. As well as the zero escape bundle of 999 and VLR. If you play Zero Escape I'll apologize ahead of time that you got hooked and had to experience ZTD. We all feel your pain.

Sounds great. Check out Shibuya Scramble too, it looks kinda weird but it's solid.

>Any DR game
>better than 999 or VLR
Confirmed for weeb taste, granted you were respectable in some aspects.

VLR>=999>DR2>=DRv3>DR1>DUDG>hot garbage>>>>ZTD

It's unpopular, but I prefer VLR to 999. I loved playing as Sigma Klim more than any protagonist in all my years of gaming. A large part of me doesn't want another ZE game because the fear of death is all but gone, but I might make an exception for the based brotag Sigma Klim.

There's a few golden moments throughout the series, like case 5 in DR2. But every now and then you'll get some truly frustrating cases, mostly in DR2 as well. Grape house/Strawberry house had me foaming at times.

I'll keep an eye out, thanks mate. I wish Spike would port Chaos Head Noah. Once they get Robotics notes out of the way, it'll literally be the only ; game not localized.

Is V3 worth playing if it's the only Danganronpa game I didn't get completely spoiled at?

Sure
They all stand on their own just fine

I don't think it'd even be possible to spoil V3's ending in less than a several-paragraph spiel anyway so you should be safe

I'm mostly aware of case 1 and case 3 because of memes, and I might have an idea about case 2 solely because of a character's design.

Still worth playing I'd say
V3 is pretty divisive but I liked it

Steins;Gate 0 is still a decent VN. It's just not top tier the way the original was. Still worth it if someone really loved the first one and wants more

if case 5 and 6 are still unspoiled to you might as well as go for it before you do get spoiled somehow
I'm curious about what you mean about case 2 though

ON MEAT, THE BONE

based taste
Zero Escape is overrated trash by fags who think they have more gaymer credit from playing the lesser known series. DR is objectively better.

Danganronpa is just an edgy Ace Attorney ripoff for zoomers

And 999 is entry level philosophy for fart sniffing pseuds

If you dislike V3 ending you're the biggest fucking pleb imaginable
With the way the early series was written it was not possible for any other ending to come even close

I think case 2 involves the little hoshi guy because I can't see that guy living for long

This user gets it, V3's ending is just the Ultimate Brainlet
Reminds me a lot of Madoka Rebellion's ending which is controversial for similar reasons

Attached: 1559189498116.gif (240x180, 2.88M)

*Ultimate Brainlet Filter

The DR games are all worth playing, ignore the anime. Steins;Gate Elite is good but that's because Steins;Gate is a classic. I personally like the original VN more. Chaos;Child is good if you go into it knowing there's some cringe anime bullshit involved at points. 428:Shibuya Scramble is very good and a must have if you like VNs.

No, it isn't. It has some cool ideas and some really crazy and impactful moments, but Steins;Gate is way better.

i just want chaos;head noah out bros

reminder to buy the nonary games and NEVER buy ztd

I don't know why the fuck you would literally compare a visual novel mystery game which has you solving a murder and a visual novel game where you're literally just doing puzzles.

That's some pretty based stuff man

Attached: 1560389277085.jpg (640x800, 44K)

>DRV3 not at bottom
Are you some sort of brain dead nigger?

I like both but 999 niggas like to compare the two and baselessly claim it's better without any argument because it's more obscure so I call them fags

Also people compare because they're both mystery VNs from Spike

I don't think there is going to be a new Danganronpa. If anything they will just make something new and similar but this franchise was ended and Spike Chunsoft doesnt want to make more without Kodaka

Do not play 999 on any other console than the DS though

Ever since finishing the series, I've been thirsty for another mystery/detective-ish game like this. I've already played Ace Attorney, also. Is there anything like those two games that's out there?

"Your Turn To Die" is basically the new Danganronpa craze with a more focused story and different gameplay similar to 999

Attached: 1564956032392.jpg (1500x1080, 347K)

How's Chaos;Child compared to Chaos;Head?

2>1>V3
I liked V3 when it came out, i did all kinds of mental gymnastics to justify the shitty ending, but now i fucking abhor it and i don't feel like playing a danganronpa game ever again in my life

are you?

why

you just know that they will never pull that ingame because it goes against the idea that the guilty are punished

What platforms is it on?

Visual novels aren't games

based

Attached: tachibanasan.webm (852x476, 2.99M)

PC only, also mobile if you play the browser version.

Attached: 765008250564200.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

I'd like to get into DR but Monokuma is just too cringe for me

Buy the game in JP then. None of us want that shit language in our games.

When did we allow those disgusting normalfags on Yea Forums?

Nonary games are shit

Nonary games are great

But Monokuma is the best character in the first two games

Attached: monaca chip.jpg (592x505, 48K)

Peko's Pekos