It's over

>Microtransactions after release
>Online getting worse and worse
>Costly bundles in the pit stop
>lowering coin payout on tracks
>2x multiplier shortened

We lost CTR lads

Attached: 1564540672525.gif (300x300, 2.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eidEDH3ukOE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym6cWbDv3sE
twitter.com/CrosPorcus/status/1159353159594184706?s=19
twitter.com/DreckCrashArt/status/1159736251106246656?s=19
strawpoll.me/17599162
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/ofPCsh44Zrc_BbF1RR3szg/
youtube.com/watch?v=xRs1P7SkPYQ
youtu.be/UCN5YIyUG60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're not dead yet but the health insurance is gonzo

GONE, GONE / THANK YOU

OP, look at it like this. Us Sonicfags got Team Sonic Racing. Fucking Team Sonic Racing.

I actually have both

>online matchmaking battle mode challenge
eewwwwwwwwwww what the fuck were they thinking

I play for my girl Liz who im currently eating like groceries. All i need.

Attached: 05ABDADD-BF87-4854-A32F-B83E9A55A480.jpg (638x503, 85K)

Liz posters are ruining Liz for me

just neet the coins

did they nerf the wumpa payouts online again? I swear im getting less even with x2 and x5.

Attached: EBfJJ9LXkAIeK3r.jpg (2000x3100, 419K)

I got about 6k

I just got 680 from getting first place in Android Alleyway, so...

Attached: 1550395356509.jpg (1844x1754, 208K)

per race i mean

in the end, we still have a beautiful remake of the original. everything else is just extra. but yes, microtransactions are ruining it.
I just can't wait until the Spyro GP

I was literally going to get the game this weekend after being broke for a while and I'm glad I waited. Looks like these microtransactions are just going to fuck everything up.

>I was literally--
No you weren't.

At least it didn't end up like team sonic racing where people played it for a week and then never touched it again.

>Play an online game against a friend
the challenge eludes me again

I expect to see more people in the leaderboards when that GP roles around

Attached: 1565255229004.jpg (1024x1024, 101K)

>online challenges
fuck all this violent game nonsense, this is the shit that really needs to be banned.

just add someone from here

Spyro isn't that popular is he?

Maybe you never liked her to begin with

Attached: 7F8E0F74-7ED8-4EFB-B87B-C5B97BF43B84.jpg (187x237, 20K)

Am I doing this right? Feels like I'm going too slow.

Attached: U-Turn.webm (980x720, 1.48M)

I will literally purchase wumpa coins again to get everything from that GP

Attached: 1562615260076.gif (500x340, 2.76M)

He's apparently more popular than Crash was, if the existence of the Skylanders series is any indication.

I don't want to get doxxed.

I got this picture of her what more do I need?

Attached: hamza-touijri-liz-artstation-version.jpg (1920x2686, 821K)

What's funny is that the number keeps growing. I could swear I was once the only one

you're slowing too much
don't brake so hard

It's... kinda not.

I'm more excited for the October GP with fucking Brio, Nina, and Moe.

I certainly hope you arnt serious

Attached: 1564804572463.jpg (2900x3651, 1.37M)

When should I let go of brake? Sometimes I go too fast and take the turn too wide.

>>lowering coin payout on tracks
x multiplier shortened

Proof on these 2 buddy?

>DNFing an entire lobby of tropys and varying other speed characters on oxide station

>i was fake crash

Balanced is the way forward lads.

Attached: 1562035789816.jpg (397x412, 45K)

right before the first turbo pad and right after the 2nd and the 3rd ones

If that user is black it's pretty much guaranteed

the x2 bonus didnt start until this morning as opposed to last night when its happened every week since launch.

He doesn't have proof because he's just a shitposter trying to ruin the image of the game on Yea Forums because Yea Forums eats drama up like the whores they are.

>no lootboxes
>cosmetics only
>everything can be unlocked through normal gameplay
>free DLC

There is nothing wrong with how they are handling mtx. In fact, I'd say it's the most fair and consumer friendly implementation in a long time

/shillpost

Attached: 220px-Shrug.jpg (220x292, 22K)

WHERE IS THE N.TRANCE SUMMER SKIN IM GOING CRAZY I WANT IT NOW BEENOX
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Life_Saver_N._Trance.png (1280x416, 720K)

Go away

I took a liking to her over the other trophy girls almost instantly. Even gave turning a chance for her in online and story mode.

Attached: 4FF289A1-3C9A-4B58-B3D0-85A9CAD5660C.jpg (584x345, 59K)

I'll give it a try, if I get better results i'll post webm.

see Gran Turismo Sport for a truly friendly MTX system

>he didn't buy the pack
lmao

That's just cause they move the time slots, which I agree is kinda stupid. Anyways, now it begins on later on Friday and ends on Monday

You need to spam jump while doing it. Staying on the ground slows you down too much.

Attached: Turbo Track u-turn.webm (640x360, 2.38M)

thissssssssss
get out of our comfy ree thread fucking corporate shills

Holy shit this will help a ton

Yeah I knew ctr remake played worse than the original for a reason. Microtransactions.

This is all true, HOWEVER they are nerfing coin payouts and decreasing the length of the weekend bonus which is total bullshit

Shout-out to the user from previous thread who showed me the bath Oxide idea. I improved it a little bit and now it's one of my mains.

Attached: CTRNF Oxide Shower.jpg (2004x1400, 412K)

S-SHUT UP!

Attached: Wojak punch.jpg (849x694, 148K)

>473558249
>This post again
No (You) for you faggot

good job

Dang, that's actually really good. Finally a use for that otherwise awful and unfitting skin.

no retard

the problems stem from the lies, not the fact they were added.
In a pre-release interview one of the developers stated that there would be NO microtransactions in the game and at launch the only extra paid content would be oxide editon.

Less than 2 months after release they are already here, with promises they wont change the existing game mechanics. Tell me, whats stopping this being yet another lie and nerfing payouts yet again? They already took several hours off x2 weekend multiplayer. Whats stopping them from introducing another currency with specific cosmetics to that?

I say all this because the EXACT SAME PROMISES were made for activisions previous game Black Ops 4. That game had minimal cosmetic MTX options and promises that they wouldnt effect gameplay at all. 2 years down the line that game has 7 different ways for you to spend your money on it and now has gameplay affecting supply drop weapons you can fucking BUY.

Fuck shills
Fuck Jannies
Fuck niggers
Fuck MTX
AND FUCK YOU!

Attached: 1561847626277.png (532x431, 13K)

>We lost CTR lads
and Crashchads won.

Attached: EBgAvCqWkAAjjSD (1).png (457x324, 23K)

FIX BALANCED
BUFF TURNING

Attached: honest_stat_bars.png (914x496, 170K)

No they aren't

Balanced is OP as fuck dude.

>Take all corners just as well as any turn character
>still boost on straights
>maintain USF/SF easily

Balanced takes all the turn qualities and adds them to a better class.

Seethe harder. More revenue means more insentive for Activision to greenlight more content. Period.

CTR was bad when it was first released in 1999, and it's still bad now.

did they make lab basement longer?

TICK TOCK BANDICOOT MAN

Attached: _cycles__mario_but_he_s_unironically_dabbing__by_maxigamer_db4ir36-pre.png (804x994, 833K)

better than mario kart

>more content
>its paid content

no thanks. they will have already moved onto the next crash game by then. Activision makes about as much as EA so they dont need to fucking get a shit ton of MTX to support the game if they already wanted to.

It's funny how you think that.

Nah, it's slower than Accel and actively has worse acceleration than Turning. Turning is literally its only good stat.
Balanced vs Accel (the latter is faster): youtube.com/watch?v=eidEDH3ukOE
Balanced vs Turning (Turning is better at accelerating): youtube.com/watch?v=Ym6cWbDv3sE
And desu turning isn't even a good stat in on itself since Speed and Accel can just U-turn on the few corners they can't drift on.

>completley ignoring anything this user said about their previous games with post year 1 content

shill harder faggot

Dramawhores should die.

Attached: 1551021483008.webm (640x360, 2.29M)

>Jump for 1 meters
Literally what do I have to do for this one? All the tracks involve some sort of jump over a 1 meter.

Attached: um.jpg (181x279, 11K)

How do activisions boots taste?

Edit: the Accel player's on the left and the Balanced player's on the right for the first one.

name one thing mario did better

no and no, OP's a falseflagging shitposter

>tfw just bought this game two weeks ago
Is everything going to be fucked now?

Attached: image.jpg (1003x693, 44K)

Literally everything. Better gameplay, better graphics, better music, better feeling controls, and most importantly, better online play and lack of microtransactions.

>better music

this is the only one im willing to give you.

>Better gameplay
Maybe if you're a slow shitter that can't deal with having to have actual skill and not completely rely on items.
>>lack of microtransactions
Uh-huh. Clearly ignoring this, right?

Attached: Literally celebrating DLC.gif (880x527, 1.64M)

I don't need your opinion. I already know I'm right on every point. Don't even bother replying, I'm closing this thread anyway. I've said what needs to be said.

cringe

>Better gameplay
No
>better graphics
Not on PS4
>better music
Subjective
>better feeling controls
Also subjective
>better online play
Ok I'll give you that
>lack of microtransactions
Why does nobody remember MK8 DLC?

>jannies delete or sage CTR threads for well over a month now
>Activision does what they do and brings in MTX
>Weekend bonus time gets randomly altered
What is about a simple kart racer that draws in this much scorn and controversy.

Attached: Tawna the Bandimommy.png (740x414, 286K)

taking all bets

Attached: IMG_20190809_190558_545.jpg (1920x868, 250K)

because no one had a wii u, but you're right.

Holy fuck what are the inputs for this

Nothing because they've released all the skins for this GP

GIVE ME NINA!

Attached: 1558984656161.png (640x853, 451K)

just add someone from a random lobby and the challenge will complete,dummy

I missed Pura and Egglad first time around

are you retarded? coin payouts were adjusted to match the length of the tracks and were on average increased
and the weekend bonus was just moved to fri-sun from thu-sat, like it was last week
you'd of course know that if you actually played the game instead of shitposting
god I hate this board

Attached: tumblr_pt6q12SrnH1rm67aco10_500.png (471x664, 16K)

As much as I love Electron Aqua, choose Beach Dingodile, It makes his bundle cheaper.

>VV Dress
Nice

They'll start reruns, likely with Sabretooth Pura.

Imagine buying activision games in 2019
Imagine being this much of a retard

I've had a way harder time finding and staying in lobbies is it the game or me bros

God forbid people be sick and tired of constant fucking drama on this godawful fucking website.

Attached: 44qqvd8tpd_100555.jpg (640x360, 13K)

DLC/= Microtransactions, and MArio Kart 8's DLC was great.

Literally 16 new tracks, 6 characters and 8 new karts for 12 bucks

>mfw I don't use Dingodile

Attached: IMG_20190809_191259_814.jpg (1443x1151, 269K)

Baby Cortex

Who should voice her and how should she be portrayed? Alignment? I'm not asking since they have changed the voices and personality of some of the characters like Crunch and Geary

Attached: 1562118173203.jpg (458x398, 173K)

Hold square + down the entire time as well as left/right when going left/right and keep tapping jump. Don't press accelerate.

It's not though

do you not lose your boost the instant you touch square on the ground?

Literally, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?

I fucking hate how modern vidya UI is now basically identical to mobile garbage.

>More revenue means more insentive for Activision to greenlight more content.

More like: More revenue means more money in Bobby Kotick's pay packet at the end of the month.

Yeah, but that paint could work with Tiny.

well the weekend bonus be live again past midnight?

sorry user i didnt know you could see into the fucking future. get some reading comprehension please.

Mario Kart:
>$60
>Need to pay an extra $12 to get the full experience for a total price of $72
CTR:
>$40
>All new content is free, you don't need to buy anything. MTX exists but is for cosmetics only which you can earn through normal gameplay anyway
Guess which one I prefer, the $72 game with braindead "just hold the drift button and hope for good powerups" gameplay or the $40 game with significantly better gameplay and higher skill ceiling?

>killing the golden goose franchise which had a shot at challenging Mario given enough build-up
Fuckin jew rats couldn't even think long-term to save their lives

how do you do the trick to win an online race instantly?

>He doesn't want to git gud

Attached: Bro thats kinda cringe.jpg (488x271, 24K)

>Marioshills so desperate that they need to try and spread lies about Beenox nerfing coin payouts and making the bonus times shorter

>capeshit movie meme
Go back.

Attached: bandibabe laugh 2.png (1280x1143, 325K)

If you hold down + square when landing from a jump, you can brake on the ground without killing your reserves as long as you keep holding down and don't press accelerate at the same time. Don't ask, that's just how it works. Go ahead and try it.

Attached: Hyper Spaceway u-turn.webm (640x360, 2.14M)

Holy shit got it first try thanks anons. It was sloppy but I just need to put in a little time.

Mario Kart chads always win, all the bitchy faggots that shit up every Mario discussion to say
>DERR CRASH BETTUR
You have been BTFO, the original and true master will never be beaten.

Dumb Double Nigger
It's statistically the best movie yet

There are people in this very thread, nearly 2 months after release that are in awe at u-turning and unaware how to do it.

Shameful. Especially considering its tech that was carried over from the original, except you lost reserves doing it, so it's even more useful in Nitro Fueled.

I'm just trying to farm coins and stuff doing it dude
if I wanna git gud I'll try for oxide ghosts

Not everyone bought the game at release, idiot

I don't see Mario Kart threads, and even if there were I wouldn't have a reason to shit them up.

>not liking thanos

Attached: 7b3.jpg (1500x1000, 617K)

I really hope we get her and the CTTR roster before November.

>liking mcdonalds quipfest movies from Disney of all companies

Attached: gascoigne kek.png (239x211, 12K)

>Shameful
Not really, game doesn't explain it so you have to look for outside sources.

New players exist, as well as casuals who haven't practiced all the game mechanics on time trials like you and I. I, for one, am glad if I can help these people become better.

Attached: 1563394922205.png (444x440, 157K)

Payouts haven't been nerfed but weekend bonus has been pushed back 14 hours. It is yet to be seen if they will add an additional 14 hours on the end, if they do that's potentially 4 days of weekend x2 time. Either way it's a nerf for australian/nz players as they only have 12/10 hours on Saturday to earn x10 coins.

>Disney=Bad
Kevin runs the MCU not Disney
and my previous point still stands. BEST MOVIE YET.

I too at first resented new players for not knowing how the basic mechanics of the game works, but when I actually got the game I saw that there was no fucking instruction manual included. Seriously, why the fuck did they do this?

Didn't it last to Sunday/Monday last week?

When did they do this?

The game never explicitly explains the reserve system outside of telling you you can boost 3 times during a powerslide, but expects you to do it to beat time trial ghosts, especially the more optimized Oxide ghosts that are at least 15-20 seconds within current WR times like Tiny Temple and Sewer Speedway.

>get warp orb in 2nd place just before last turn on HAS
>guy in 1st messes up the jump over the fence, gets hit by my orb, and then immediately gets clocked after recovering
>guy was also using a turn character
I felt genuinely bad for the guy

Attached: 1561058258186.gif (300x300, 2.92M)

Yeah, what happened to all the based Ami posters?

Attached: B59710B8-8607-4D3B-B047-236470B14A8F.jpg (202x221, 58K)

Is that gif from a Virtua Striker game? Did one have a special team with Sonic characters?

x multiplier shortened
That's not true, dude. The weekend bonus schedule was just pushed back so that it's actually on the weekend for players on the Northern Hemisphere. Instead of it being Thursday through Saturday, it's now Friday through Sunday.

all died and became babyfags or scalies

There's something I don't get. Why are people crying over cosmetics? I mean ,I could understand if the tires or the different car bodies gave you an advantage. But they don't. Everyone is still on equal ground on every race depending on the character they choose. So it's all about cosmetics. Why all these autism for cosmetics? I don't get it.

>Northern Hemisphere
based retard

I will always resent new players in this game that don't go out of their way to educate themselves to play better. Having newbies sitting in a constant 7th and 8th place throwing clocks and orbs out in every online race where it won't even improve their final placing because they are so far behind is not a fun experience. A lot of it is Beenox's fault for their current item roll balance combined with a constant network delay on things happening on screen nonetheless.

>it makes the bundle cheaper
>if the bundle is discounted, you only save the discounted amount off the bundle price and have to pay more coins overall
Yea Forums can't into math

because they look cool

Fuck arguing, post fashion, r8 and h8 others.

Attached: CTRNF Accel Fashion.png (1600x556, 1.82M)

you don't need to jump for this to work though.

>IW and even WW2 had the right idea when it came to MTX weapons
>BO4 has to act maximum jew because they know it'll be the highest selling

You faggots should have listened to the Q2 activision/blizzard conference call today. They were talking about this game like you were cows ready to be milked.

Because they used to be APART of the game and not treated as something that was detached from the experience of fucking playing.

>It's just cosmetics!
They're the problem

>Boot up game after not playing for a week, eager to get back into it
>First race goes okay
>Have to wait like 7 minutes for the next one because hosts keep leaving at the last second
>Total item fuckfest
>More waiting
>Get a race where my opponents are doing so bad that I assume the game disconnected and they're all AI
>Game gets stuck on the results screen, can't progress
>Turn off PS4

Maybe the online will be in a better state next week.

homosexual/10

Well that first one can be explained by all the cumskulls posting bandicoot furshit in every thread.

What did I say that was wrong?

>In 1st on Tiny Temple
>About to start the USF section on the first lap
>TNT crate magically appears on me out of nowhere just as I hit the ramp
>Cant hop enough times because of airtime
>Entire race is basically over at that point

Attached: 1533737255860.jpg (957x621, 90K)

That, compounded with the online matching you against fucking Lewis Hamilton to the point that even second place can't finish a race is ridiculous.

>5 fucking orbs on coco's park
amazing game

Timezones aren't affected by latitude.

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190807010148.png (2015x1613, 2.86M)

From left to right top to bottom
8/10
4/10
7/10
6/10
7/10
5/10
2/10
9/10

I think people are upset because your putting mtx in a 20 year old kart racer that lets you unlock stuff just by playing. Also because this might be the beginning of a snowball effect, if Activision thinks they can get away with mtx for skins they probably think they can get away with using mtx for stuff like tracks, characters etc
Also according to some anons, Activision is lower coin payouts to get people to buy mtx

Attached: Foreshadowing.gif (250x150, 833K)

>Activision is lower coin payouts to get people to buy mtx
Hasn't actually happened yet, but it would be idiotic to think it couldn't at a moment's notice.

>according to some random fucks on Yea Forums with absolutely zero evidence that are literally trying to cause drama because they have nothing else in their lives and live off of it
Yeah, great fucking sources, dipshit.

>zoomers
>whining about mtx
>bitching over fucking cosmetics
>too poor to afford some dumb virtual car

>boomers
>actually playing the game
>working on plat relics and N. Oxide times
>discussing tech and gameplay

Cosmeticfags, pls go and stay go

Attached: 1564369092541.jpg (1024x1024, 46K)

>got fucked over on todays wumpa time because they shifted Weekend Bonus to start on Fridays at 9 AM and told literally no one
>played online last night and used up all my daily bonus thinking they had just shifted the weekend bonus to start on Friday night instead of Thursday night since last week conspicuously had 4 days of weekend bonus

Fuck Beenox. They told fucking no one they were doing this.

I suppose it would've been better if I just said the Americas' times then.

Calm down you ninny, I was just saying that some people were saying that, I wasn't saying it way fact

from the last thread

Attached: karts.png (2511x659, 1.76M)

>>too poor to afford some dumb virtual car
t. someone who spend money on a dumb virtual car

Fuck off already, fag.

10/10
I don't even play dingodile bro

>actually playing the game
>working on plat relics and N. Oxide times

I did this week 1 and frequently DNF entire lobbies, why should I not complain on behalf of the people who have no time to play this game and getting scammed into buying coins to buy cosmetics that should be available to all via similar challenges to the ones we had to complete to get tropy and plat paint.

Attached: hmm.png (285x149, 96K)

7/10
0/10
6/10

on vacation till Spyro GP

Attached: 20190712_225937.jpg (1049x766, 401K)

>$60 game
>No battlemode
>Shit roster
>You have to pay $12 extra dollars to unlock new content
>Pay $60 again for the Switch version
>People will not only buy it, but they will also defend it anyway, because it says "Mario Kart" on the front cover.
I think MK8 DLC sucks, and the forced microtransactions in CTR suck too. They're equally bad.

>balance main
>also a Geary main
You people actually exist?

Didn't say that I spent money, retard. Learn to read.

Virtue signaling the disparity of time available to play a game? You should be better than this, user. We both know that this whole Wumpa Coin thing means jackshit for the game. Microtransactions are only shit when it comes to items that give advantages, which, none of these do.

It fucking sucks that Activision killed it so fast, it was shaping up to be a top tier multiplayer game with a nice community and lots of activity. I'd say "at least you can still enjoy it offline", but at that point you may as well just play the original with better physics and much faster loading.

The fact that the switch version is hardly any different at all compared to the Wii u version with dlc is a fucking travesty. If they would have added some new tracks and maybe a whole new dlc pass or something I would have bought it. As it is now its just a shameless port.

>saying that this killed the game
I can't imagine being this much of a fucking crybaby

Why is choosing the character you want to play as and choosing how they look not part of the fucking game to you?

I'm waiting for this to happen and for people to defend it.
>the archetypes all exist in the base game, you're not paying for an advantage
>all characters are just cosmetic anyway, look at this poorfag
>just buy them, they're only cheap

But NF USF is better and Penta is handling.

Threadly reminder that this changes ZERO (0%) PERCENT of the GAMEPLAY, you know, the thing you actually purchased the game for. If you let this ruin the game for you, you may be mentally unstable or simply deficient.

>Only GP item on the Pit Stop is some zebra decal for a kart I'm never going to use
Well that was anti-climatic

Attached: 1559104052807.png (629x581, 24K)

>>killed
Yes, because completely optional microtransactions completely 100% killed a game. You fucking whiny dumb bitch.

So thinking about the longevity of gameplay for both the initial and future playerbase is "viture signaling" to you? Christ, you're pathetic.

yes but im currently maining either fake crash or krunk for this gp

Away, shill.

cosmetics are worthless you fucking smallbrain cretin
if you're such a weak willed cuck that you absolutely must own the shiny hats you deserve to get scammed because milkable bugmen like you are the reason MTX exist in the first place

Shut the fuck up Activision shill

beenox really want people to buy mtx for that future kart. They remove it on weekends

Because if I wanted to decorate cars and shit, I'd buy fucking Hot Wheels. I want to play a fast paced, arcade style racing game. I got that, I'm happy. Aesthetic design only matters when the game is ugly and visually confusing, which detracts from gameplay. Crash meets the mark for looking and running decently, which is what matters for me.

Maybe I am a little autistic for not seeing how this upsets other people, but really, the whole point behind a game is the actual actions that you perform. Everything else is just extra.

They're afraid.

You're missing the point. Casuals and controversyfriends are dropping the game over it, which is causing people who care about the game to also drop it since they can't find games as easily. I've noticed a pretty big dropoff in the last week or so, and it must be even worse on switch. This affects everyone, even if you only care about gameplay.

If the longevity of a game is determined by artifical stuff like cosmetics, you need to go back to playing non-games on your phone, holy shit. Good gameplay makes for longevity.

>last two Stickers are STILL not in the shop

Attached: 1452808241370.jpg (584x510, 96K)

>check the 'Cool Zebra' decal in the pit stop
>it's for the Probulot of all things
Who the hell at Beenox chooses these combinations?

Attached: 1n28ay.jpg (786x438, 35K)

>Ami posters
>Based.
They were fucking cringe. The whole role playing shit is the most kindergarden shit I've seen. Zemchads were the actual based ones.

Attached: 1539019768006-tv.png (455x455, 227K)

I think with this new shift you can squeeze one more x2 on Sunday night (Amerifat time). Activision never stated when it began this week though, so people think they're gonna keep slowly creep it down to nothing.

I'm starting to see what you're getting at here. Aren't lobbies filled with CPUs if it doesn't match all 8 players? Is having 4 human opponents who are good at the game any different than having 4 solid opponents and 3 D-tier human players who can't even drift?

All video games are about artificial satisfaction, you dork.

>shills out in full force again

Attached: C67CE8EF-09F1-49AF-8DD9-7C295C300E05.jpg (230x231, 29K)

No, you shut the fuck up you goddamn worthless subhuman piece of shit. Go feat on drama somewhere else you fucking whore.

If we're getting meta, then I have to agree with you. On the subject of what makes a game fun or worthwhile to someone, then yes, I can see how this is an issue.

>Good gameplay makes for longevity
But they prioritized adding in microtransactions over fixing the gameplay.

>Tara Strong
>like Raven from TT but with more snark
>Uka-Uka

Gotta defend your drug of choice when you're a hopeless addict.

Gotta defend your inability to realize this doesn't even matter when you have no direction or goals.

Faggot, microtransactions make a game price theoretically infinite.

#KeepMicrotransactionsinCTRNitroFueled
twitter.com/CrosPorcus/status/1159353159594184706?s=19

twitter.com/DreckCrashArt/status/1159736251106246656?s=19

I don't disagree with you about racing and technique being more important than aesthetics. It's just that people write off aesthetics even though it drives most of the knuckle dragging populace. That's really my only point. Well, that and I like to look good while kicking ass.

Sure love having 4 fucking warping orbs wandering the fucking track

>you need to go back to playing non-games on your phone
How the hell could you not see the irony in your post when you typed it out? Those "non-games on your phone" have the same model of of microtransactions they're putting in CTRNF.

Attached: 1359905603584.png (468x333, 166K)

>shill out in full force again
FTFY
It's obviously just one samefag that's bad at his job and trying to use every Yea Forums meme of the year to fit in.

this.

Hes been in the thread since pre-release saying they hope they add microtransactions. It was always a single post in every thread.

>P-PLEASE BUY THE MICROTRANSACTIONS OR THE BOSS WILL GIVE ME A PAY C-CUT

Gotta keep that string of warp orb anal beads going.

So long as the full version comes out on PC.
Who am I kidding

What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: artworks-000278785370-xuy3qu-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 44K)

The only problem with NPC's is that they can get clocks and orbs

>There is nothing wrong with how they are handling mtx.

>has microtransactions at all

?????

Holy shit Beenox be more incompetent

Attached: IMG_20190809_202440_320.jpg (676x347, 60K)

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190809190246.webm (1280x720, 913K)

>online race
>start
>first set of boxes
>get hit by something
>pause
>quit lobby
Easy

Attached: 1559902170862.jpg (1473x1061, 280K)

GUYS DON'T COMPLAIN IT IS JUST COSMETICS!!!

Attached: optional content.png (1095x555, 191K)

I still can't do this. I've tried on the Switch. I can't tell if it's the joycons or me.

Why is the online now filled with N. Tropy's?

>This is brought to you by MTX

Because full nitro bonus
Because speed class
Because not ugly baby

Games been out for a little now and basic n tropy isn't that hard to get. I love his new skin so I started using him.

>There is nothing wrong with how they are handling mtx
You can tell who's a faggot and who's not a faggot when they use the term "MTX" instead of microtransactions. All thanks to the overwhelmingly negative feedback from microtransaction systems that have stained dlc practices into oblivion.
Go back from whence you came you fucking shill.

Attached: 1557254816782.png (563x651, 506K)

>the incoming orb coming for sloppy seconds

Orbs are not a problem

Attached: ninjad_orb.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

I won

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190809181841.mp4_snapshot_02.05_[2019.08.09_20.32.26].jpg (1280x720, 116K)

They're probably a filthy plebbitor as well. They love getting nickel and dimed.

Some of the "Dailys" are more tedious than the Weeklies.

Attached: this is fine.jpg (3840x2160, 676K)

>collect a total of 5 crystals in Crystal Grab with either Coco Bandicoot, CHARACTERNAME_B or CHARACTERNAME_C
what was meant by this

He gives nitro, and most people are finally starting to get the fake baby T skin so there's no intensive to keep trying.

>he hasn't unlocked CHARACTERNAME_B or CHARACTERNAME_C yet
why are there so many scrubs playing this game

>Electron Avenue: 1
>Meteor Gorge: 4
I fucking hate people

Attached: 1520859807667.gif (360x270, 1.28M)

>"Collect X amount of Flags or Crystals in Y Gamemode"

Fuck off with this shit holy fuck, why the fuck do they do shit they know people won't enjoy doing.

I love meteor gorge, but them coins man

kek

>Host waits until the timer ticks down to 1 THEN THEY QUIT.
Please don't do this.

Yeah those got old really fucking quick.

Good thing there's now an alternate solution to the grind.

the challenges have been alright this GP up until today, but fuck this shit

>Barin Ruins: 4
>Clockwork Wumpa: 0
>Out of Time: 2

Attached: 1511668878633.png (411x412, 296K)

>when your Tiny and get first place in a Tiny themed stage

Attached: ohgosh.jpg (185x82, 11K)

>Crash Cove: 3
>Coco Park: 3
>Electron Avenue: 1
>Random: 1

>one of the tiny themed stages
ftfy

>top 3 dnf the lobby as Tiny in a Tiny themed stage

Attached: 78f.gif (241x200, 316K)

>main Wario in MK
>main Tiny in CTR
Who else /stadiumboys/?

Attached: biker tiny.png (401x440, 294K)

Tell me about it

Attached: The CTR online experience.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

I wish I didnt have to stick to set color pallets, and decals. Makes it harder for me to decide.

Attached: EBjVJFgXkAAMKJI.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

Attached: HyperPotionsTSR.png (652x590, 467K)

Probably should have waited.

Attached: cute_little_bandicoot_gets_fucked_hard.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

>putting beakers/crates on the ramp to do the air u-turn shortcut on Electron Avenue after the long boost tunnel
FUCKING INJECT BATTERY ACID INTO YOUR BLOODSTREAM AND THROW YOURSELF INTO AN ABLAZE GASOLINE PIT YOU SUBHUMAN FILTH

Attached: 1481657958263.jpg (700x700, 26K)

>driving straight into it instead of going around them
git gud

why does my customization keep resetting randomly, every god damn fucking day?
It randomly just resets back to default Crash and the same body but removes the decals, what the absolute fuck

Don't hate cause you can't just immediately USF and leave the entire lobby. Meteor Gorge is legit and entirely balanced and fair. If you fuck up, it's your fault.

nah m8. the worst ones are 'get 5 flags in capture or steal the bacon', but the closest point limit you can set is 6 so you're forced to do one extra for fuck knows reason

I straight up leave lobbies like this. What's the point of staying with people who vote for mediocre/bad tracks over good/amazing ones? Why torture yourself with them, constantly playing RNG-heavy short tracks where you are stuck in item hell when you could be having legitimately fun races with people who vote for good, more skill-based tracks?

It's not just you.

It's smart but scummy. Trying too hard for that time trial run

it does that when you reboot the game
I don't get it either.

That part seems to be broken for whatever reason

Attached: Yeah, go ahead and run.webm (640x360, 2.14M)

yeah I don't get this. Why does it keep the kart, sticker, and paint job, but not the character or the decal?

>got clockblocked from the Hyper Spaceway USF shortcut
>TWICE

Attached: 1512936999746.png (479x439, 345K)

All I want is Scuba Crash but it never shows up and I hate playing online.

Attached: 1529275314226.png (474x348, 275K)

Can anyone actually defend how awful the Warp Orb is in this game? It's so fucking dogshit they though just upping its spawn rate would fix it. Spoiler alert, it's still dogshit.

this is pathetic

Gay posters ruin /sthg/, please save us and vote not gay.

What's bad about it to you?

nothing wrong with the item itself, but the spawn rate is atrocious

strawpoll.me/17599162
I forgot this

Ever get one of those days where you just sit, contemplate and dream about having Ami to sit and brap on your face. And just envisioning the warmth of her butt and braps making contact with your face. Am i alone here?

Attached: B5F3C3D8-4B0F-4A12-BC6A-2903F825E275.jpg (764x1024, 118K)

Only item I have an issue with is the Missile and that's only because they're so unreliable when the person in front has turned even a slight corner

This. Most items suck in this game
>orbs appear to fucking much
>clocks are basically the same but with no chance of knowing when they apoear
>missiles keep fucking nosediving into walls even at 10 wumpa
>bowling bombs are entirely useless outside of cramp straightways and appears just as much as orbs
>speed boosters are meh

Let's see, Warp Orb is this game's equivalent to the Blue Shell

>travels the map at a snails pace while first pace just keeps getting farther and farther away, so it's objectively terrible at its intended purpose
>Juiced Warp Orb is the same dumb shit only it's legitimately a bigger harm to the other players than it is to first place
>First place just recovers near instantly after being hit by a Warp Orb anyway

There is no point for this item to exist, it is objectively terrible at what it's intended to do.

Yes, you are also the only one here who likes braps.

>just got fake baby T skin
>56th place on switch, top 0.07% on nitro
should I even bother anymore

Warp Orbs should only be given to people in 4th or higher.

That shit aint going to help anybody if they're that far from the group, but It will help those who just cant catch up to that one player who's just out of reach for the missile to not be retarded for once.

>spawn rate is position based rather than separation based. Enjoy getting nailed in the first 5 seconds of the race
>doesn't actually hit first place because lol shields/masks
>will unceremoniously hit everyone in between the user and first place without warning without needing to be juiced up
>basically can never catch first place to even be a threat unless they fuck up something fierce. even getting hit doesn't do anything to their lead
>will occasionally just not hit first to begin with and do an extra lap
yeah great item, no problems at all

Or maybe they should make it so Warp Orb actually stops first place so online isn't fucking decided in the first 5 seconds of the race. This game's online balance is straight up embarrassing.

Is there really any reason to not play Accel?

This is literally me, but with Papu Papu instead of Ami.

Attached: 1562448126242.jpg (210x240, 12K)

>sky is the limit
what the fuck is this

I'm really shocked this game had no form of a ranking system.

I appreciate that you get coins/points regardless of winning or losing, but I do think people should be allowed to race against opponents of their own skill level.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 12.42.27 AM.png (961x598, 467K)

What the fuck though. I thought for sure this games resurgence and team sonic racing would kill off that fucking bing bing wahoo manchild kart racer!

Attached: team_sonic_racing_and_crash_team_racing.jpg (670x451, 86K)

They're great when you start off, but by the time I got to Dingo Canyon in Time Trials I found that I definitely needed to switch to one of the Speed characters (Baby T in this case).

Speaking of, is there anyone who still hasn't unlocked N. Tropy?

Kiss it

Attached: 276F2DB7-D4FB-42EA-B120-9CE74E1FEF13.jpg (491x509, 161K)

>Speaking of, is there anyone who still hasn't unlocked N. Tropy?
probably. I got digital tropy last week, but I still don't have the platinum paint job. fucking papu pyramid

*Zems laughter slowly grows louder*

I havent, because I'd like to do anything other than run time trials all day. By the time im done with my bonus I dont feel like playing anymore.

Again, it would not be an issue if item/class balance wasn't so fucking terrible. But given Beenox's backlog of games I guess a complete shitshow wasn't surprise.

I have finally obtained all of the gp items
You may all praise me now

nah

kart racers don't need a ranking system my friend all they need is to have decent balance

Attached: tenor.gif (300x194, 743K)

Was waiting till it came to PC. Now I'll don't know if I'll bother.

escaping from /sthg/ please help vote not gay strawpoll.me/17599162

press W to woah

You alright, man. Good Job.

Attached: 1511672267766.png (840x708, 234K)

W

Tell her she's pretty

Attached: L-9.png (409x292, 195K)

Welp, apparently one month after the Watermelon Tawna incident they're only just now patched in a lighter icon for her.

You can keep trying but you can't bury the past, Beenox.

Attached: 1564066047501.png (725x890, 271K)

>being this much of sore losers over people choosing different tracks

I came into CTR well into the first GP, what's this Tawna skin fiasco?

>jump one meter(s)
what did they mean by this

>Incident
Don't even. Don't glorify this shit.

Reset era, that's all you need to know.

Oh no user! Watch out before I sit on your face!

Attached: 1565288886771.jpg (288x301, 28K)

She used to be called Watermelon Tawna until neogaf/reddit threw a tissy fit.

Attached: 1565236300047.jpg (391x391, 55K)

Electron Avenue has among the highest payout of Wumpa Coins if not the highest, that's why people choose it.

>in a lobby with 3 other people
>played 3 races with them until they left, no clocks or orbs ever appeared
was kino as fuck, just pure and fun racing without awful item spam or RNG completely fucking you over, if there was an option for no item lobbies or lobbies where you can turn off specific items that would be great.

I just noticed that too. I don't know why they would just come back after like 4 weeks just to change the icon after the whole ordeal was long forgotten.

One, JUST ONE, fucking dipshit on Resetera complained about a Tawna skin being racially insensitive and then Beenox changed the title, and now the icon is different too.

Attached: 1563078492976.png (778x396, 195K)

I pick it because it cool but ok.

I too have noticed a lower rate of orbs and clocks for the past few days. Maybe their drop rates are being slowly fixed.

i did this a couple of times. one time in deep sea driving the orb straight up missed me in first place and started lapping again.

heeheehee

Attached: heeheehee.png (327x480, 215K)

when i play in lobbies with 6 to 8 players the item spam is atrocious as its ever been, in fact i'd say its gotten worse because having 3 to 5 warp orbs circulate a track is becoming the norm.

my favorite song off IGOR

>finally unlocked Relic Platinum paint
WE DID IT LADS

Attached: party leo.jpg (498x373, 33K)

Poor Liz

Attached: 9C541259-CE91-4B98-914B-91870C84846D.jpg (997x657, 145K)

Too be fair and I hate all of that atleast its all cosmetic. Once they lock a track behind the pay wall and reduce the paywall even more then that will be the true beginning of the end game.

Attached: 54A80A1EFB254867A93C1D3D62FEC08E.jpg (894x894, 129K)

Congrats! You have Digital Tropy to make people hate you?

>tfw youve been censored twice in the span of 20 or so years
Tawnas sex appeal is just that good.

Attached: 210BD57B-A032-47B0-8602-07A635ED6FE8.jpg (209x198, 15K)

What are your thoughts on the original spyro trilogy?
genuinely curious

She's just too based

Attached: T1562805948296.jpg (107x226, 11K)

First is great, second is good, third is bogged with minigame garbage

I wish we got more Watermelon Tawna art.

If the OG soundtrack wasn't an option, it wouldn't of replaced the PS1 games.

I've been playing CTR since my 9th birthday, and I didn't even know that. Damn.

x2 wumpa time reset?

Attached: 1565061638158.jpg (919x1174, 84K)

Attached: 1565042259605.png (2153x1279, 2.71M)

Yes

Attached: 1565046986315.png (1600x2560, 2.38M)

Damn theres a balance nigga on the lobby that is pretty much fucking killing every here. dude is just wiping the floor with everyone.

Who's he using?

just came first on electron avenue with best boy in a lobby full of speed cucks

Attached: 231432.png (216x234, 14K)

mad scientist crash. dont remember the car

>Hyper Spaceway: 1
>Tiger Temple: 1
>Hyper Spaceway: 2
>Tiger Temple: 3

Having no way to communicate with, or even really interact in any way whatsoever, makes this game an intense social experience, and for the life of me makes me hate human beings.

Fuck you kids and your 3 missiles on a 1st to 5th place nigga while he’s down on his luck in post-invisibeaker spinout, I just want the damn wumpa bonus.

>Look mom, I finally managed to hit somebody

If you really wanted your bonus you'd set up a lobby with someone

Wish people played Cortex

Attached: 220px-Dr._Neo_Cortex_NST.png (220x237, 54K)

i use red cortex with a red jeep color.

it is fucking rad. too bad i suck ass.

Pretty snazzy user. Only outfit i'm missing for him is Ninja

Just grind with a friend before going into MM you retard.
Going for coins on MM is just a waste of time for everybody.

How come you get exactly the same amount of Wumpa coins whether you come first or last? higher place should = higher wumpa coin payout

I like to use Robo Cortex on the off occasion I use a balanced character. Team Oxide Kart with Web of Oxide, Oxide Indigo and Electron Deadinator.

Robo Cortex podium animation is top tier

You do get higher coins if you come first

>orb passes me
>cool
>take shorcut
>end up in front of orb
>same orb hits me
Is there any way to tell when an unjuiced orb is gonna hit you? I've had it hit me when I'm way off to the side of the road, and other times i'm in the middle and it just flies right over me.

Attached: spider.png (641x571, 601K)

You do get more if you place higher

>Spyro 1
Perfect. So good in fact, that the other games have started to feel like they're only necessary if you absolutely want more. It perfectly captures the high fantasy theme and scope and blends it with cartoony designs, with the first attempt.

Even better is the Soundtrack itself.

>Spyro 2
Sidequests. So many sidequests. The characters are a lot more colorful this time around (the game in general is the most cartoony of the 3) including Spyro himself, and Ripto as the main villain is a standout performance. They knocked it out of the park with the cast, but the effect that the sidequests had on the game really take a lot away from the experience. The levels are chopped into pieces with very little platforming left. It's largely how I feel about Crash 3. Probably not a popular opinion as well, but the Soundtrack isn't as strong either. It's a lot more synthesized and heavy on goofy sound effects. The game is overall decent despite all that.

>Spyro 3
Good. Returns a bit more to the series roots but doesn't toss Spyro 2's brilliant cast out. Difficulty is ramped up as well which is a welcome change.

Variety is both a blessing and a curse to this game as well, but in this game the minigames are perhaps more enjoyable. In fact the skateboarding sections are just plain good on their own merit, which to this day I cannot believe they pulled off. The extra playable characters are a sidegrade. They don't service the gameplay nearly as much as larger levels would have, and I don't think it was a good idea to make so many new characters for this sole purpose when most of them need entirely new sections designed for them. Did I mention Elora was removed and probably would've been more fun to use than Sheila.

Soundtrack is my personal favorite. It's just the most consistently good right next to the original game and takes itself a bit more seriously.

tl;dr, Spryo 1>Spyro 3>Spyro 2 for me

coin payout doesn't feel any different

Holly shit i hate CNK tracks so fucking much

Why in the absolute fuck do they have so many hazards and pits?i just fell off the track 6 fucking times due to items. i see this shit happening so often in those tracks. it is fucking unreal.

Especially when the others on the podium are Trophy girls. Just incinerates the audience.

git fucking gud.

You're seeing it happen so much because you suck at driving
Drive better

Git gud. They're basically all I play now because they demand actual skill.

I have wanted this for a while. Every time someone on Yea Forums proposes it, some dipfuck responds with “Hurr durr, just play time trials then.”

My thought is that 1) multiplayer time trials would be pretty rad, and 2) a mode with non-regenerating boxes would also be more fun than all clocks/orbs, all the time, but when I brought that up the screeching apes of Yea Forums had a damn seizure.

i actually get podium finishes in these tracks quite often, it doesnt mean the tracks arent fucking awful. they would be a little less awful if beenox put into account that those tracks have no fucking anti-gravity sections so hazards should at least be slower or changed.

What would happen if N. Oxide came to earth?
Does he arrive in 1999 or 2019?

2019 since Coco has a fucking vidya streaming service.

Yup everything is going to be fucked now and be centred around MTX

Pay up goyim or be prepared to grind a whole week for one fucking pack.

>now

>defending mtx
Fuck off you faggot.

It's a fucking shame, man.

It was the best kart racer I'd played since Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed. And because of the Microtransactions and lack of fixes to online I'd probably rate 8 higher than it now.

Attached: 1518939323122.gif (500x377, 992K)

I love that orbs are terrible and I'd never change a thing. They are made to be cucked and only belong in Mario Kart.

Attached: l254312.png (209x288, 158K)

If Oxide came to Earth someone would just shoot him.

I wanna scritch Pura's furry backside!

Attached: EBGihATXsAA4tFb.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

Yeah, at least in Mario Kart you can actually see the items before they screw you over.

they are so bad you can avoid them completely depeing on the path you take in the track. in deep sea driving if direct yourself to the shortcut the the begning but take the right the orb wills traight up miss you and lap the entire track again. you can also do that before the boost pads int eh octopus area right after the shortcut boost pad.

the only thing i wish in this game is to the catch up items to be more prominent than the attack items so people can actually catch up to the first place and go fast as fuck.

>Could have been something good
>Refuse to balance shit as sliders dont even match up to what they should be
>Adding in MTX and then raise prices
God Im fucking sick of this shit so much.

How? He only comes down to race the planet champion.

>from whence
Why don't you, ESL shitskin?

What were you hoping it was for

Something other than a state of the art flying hovercraft I assume

N.Oxide would be on Earth.

Wed Independence Day his ass

>None of the decals work with any of the paints on the Champion kart

Attached: Heardyouweretalkinshit.jpg (640x870, 333K)

And he'd kill everything on earth if nobody wanted to race him
I imagine he'd have some sort of defence system.

It's almost like winning the first GP meant nothing

Best Kart Racers
1. Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed
2. Kirby Air Ride
3. Mario Kart 8/Deluxe
Crash could've broken into the top 3 easily if
>There were no microtransactions
>The online worked and players and items were in the right spots
>The coin and nitro grind was reduced
>The ai on harder difficulties weren't gigantic cheese balls that just home onto the player with weapons regardless of any benefit to them

Coco will never look at you like this, only to Pura.

Cope.

Attached: CrashBandicootCocoPura5a.jpg (550x650, 55K)

Attached: Tricked.webm (720x404, 2.83M)

Are you me!? I just finished playing 2 hours against a guy using Mad Scientist Crash coming first in almost all races too!

take your (You) and move on

chocobo racing was always better than both.

Attached: knookles.png (307x317, 140K)

that depends, are you south american?

The only people who hate CNK tracks are either 1) players that suck at evasion and recovery or 2) players that are over-reliant on USF.

Attached: 1562481288576.jpg (397x354, 31K)

I'm not fishing for (you)s, I'm genuinely upset Activision fucked up what would have otherwise been one of my favorite kart racers

MY LOVES GOOOOOONEEEE

Nope. I'm a USA player, east coast state.

than, no.

pretty sure the dude was south american.

Anyone have the Big Norm meme asking if anyone wants to get cucked?

Are you South American? How is it that you guys are able to use balanced and handling characters so well? That Brazilian tournament last month was crazy with skilled Pura and Polar players beating speed characters half the time.

What about all the cancerous DLC they had in Kirby air ride

Nintendo with DLC in general. Nintendies are fucking retarded.

i didnt even know there was a BR tournament. send me a link to that shit.

Look up 250crash250's online racing videos. He or someone else was hosting lobbies of the best players they knew. Watching them gives som good insight on how to do well on tracks with slower characters.

Hes a bumbling, cheating alien. In fiction we always btfo those types.

Yeah but he's the reason there's no life on mars, I don't think they can physically beat him.

FINALLY! How goes the grind lads?

Attached: Home Free.jpg (1920x989, 414K)

that's like saying in fiction humans are boring as shit but are "special" in some unspecified way
pointing out a cliche doesn't somehow make it true

i still need to unlock the 4 last rewards but i need a friend to do the pro challenges like winnin with baby crash in the new track and racing friends, etc etc

Finished hours ago
Final reward wasn't worth it but it's done

Spend money you ungrateful ingrates, be happy you're not playing a F2P game that has a worse Cash Shop.

Attached: give_devs_money.png (1084x625, 366K)

Taking it nice and easy. Almost there but I got plenty of time left. Don't wanna get burnt out before the Spyro GP

What ya play on? I'm sure an user will help.

Don't like Baby T.?

Its fiction though. Aliens underestimate Earthlings all the time. He lost a race to a slowly braindead marsupial. If the cliche happens consistently in fiction it takes precedence over the times it doesnt

ps4

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190808165013_1.jpg (1009x705, 145K)

I don't like the skin

whoa haha no way fag

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

I'm xbone so I can't help 99% of people on this board.

That's fair, I'm not even a fan of Baby T. Doesn't stop autism though.

Only 3000 more nitro points to go for me.

Ok, but the question was 'what if it wasn't fiction?'

Attached: 1565063350030.jpg (721x714, 157K)

Well your question is weird since hes a fictional ayy. Wed still just shoot him. Nobodys gonna go on his terms.

but you can't shoot him cause he doesn't come out until a racer get all the keys, and if they don't race they lose a planet.

>I enjoy spending money
>rebutting an appeal to add items to the game instead of a cash shop
And this is why games will continue to try and monetize everything they can.

Don't give him (You)s, he does this every thread.

>finally got a usb switch turbo controller to spam lab basement all day
Realistically, should I be able to unlock and buy everything this GP has to offer by the end of it if I let this farm almost nonstop?

Could have sworn i've only seen the image in last night's thread.

We just shoot the people who have the keys, give them to some falseflag decoy lure him out and bam. Dead Oxide. Cut out the middle man

>No fun allowed
every. thread.

one of the people with the keys already has a gun

name a worse feeling than driving right past a nitro crate or beaker, and then you spin out a second later

Attached: 1501963940510.jpg (692x484, 123K)

>every thread
>only shows up in 2 Yea Forums threads if you count this one
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/ofPCsh44Zrc_BbF1RR3szg/
How is FFXIV treating you Theodric?

>Be 2nd
>Give no item that shoots forward

Attached: mfw.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>lost
GET A FUCKING PLAYSTATION 1
OR A FUCKING EMULATOR
GO GET THE ORIGINAL GODDAMN FUCKING GAME
PLAY IT
THERE'S YOUR FUCKING CTR
YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING STUPID AS SHIT TO ACTUALLY WANT TO PLAY SOME GODDAMN MODERN REMAKE FULL OF GREED AND BULLSHIT
Seriously, modern gaming kids. Are you this dumb? Please tell me you're not this dumb.

Hitting someone dead on with anything and nothing happens

fuck off you shitty nostalgic boomer
this game would be the definitive edition bar-none if you earned about five times as many coins and you couldn't buy them

Who? why give him (You)s anyway?

It includes more tracks and characters for free every update.
Back to /vr/, cunt.

retroactively very glad i didn't buy it... real shame

Attached: 1556133430009.png (262x326, 97K)

All Nina's posters line up to receive your daily vitamins

Attached: 1558111400297.gif (448x272, 34K)

it's a damn good game, just fucked up by the low coin earn rate and the ability to buy them
a mod with a much higher earn rate would make this one of the best racers of all time

Haven't gotten this game yet, so can someone explain to me why the microtransactions are ruining it? Is it p2w shit? If it's just cosmetics then who cares?

Theres always fun with guns.
Yeah a 1940s gun that hes horrible at aiming with.

Just cosmetics

The nitro squad are jealous that they don't have a huge schnoz like Tawna.

Attached: 1541861418062.webm (1280x720, 528K)

what do i gain by stop playing this game? i will do it if you convince me

I just remembered, for some reason all the keys fall in Australia and the rest of the world (for some reason) is scared of Australia, that's why Cortex is there.

yeah, but my motivation to get it is killed now if I know that no matter how long I spend on it, a 12-year-old can buy a kart just as good as mine with his mom's credit card and then kill me with a warp ball on lap 3

Attached: 1556133174914.jpg (422x429, 27K)

can't buy champion karts

I feel sorry for FFXIV fags, a F2P tactic in a Monthly sub + Paid base game. At least Crash-fags only had to suffer the one time payment.

All the karts play the same
They don't have stats
You can't tell if they paid cash for it or not

if you guys are cool with it, fair enough. me, i'm good

I don't fuckin care

Attached: T565328187940.jpg (452x595, 71K)

user, the only FF character I know is Cloud, that's it.

At least pretend you've actually read the replies.

Whens /ourgirl/ getting her beach skin?

Attached: 3B3E4E6D-3C25-41EC-B1B3-BFA0BC581201.jpg (780x1025, 57K)

Turning = FWD
Accel = AWD
All-Around = RWD
Speed = RWD

Attached: 46988116725_7da283e0c9_k-1-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 112K)

what the fuck does any of that mean

Not really, no.

I'm really starting to get sick of this shit

Attached: IMG_20190810_004737.jpg (1920x1080, 646K)

Yeah if there's anything Activision is known for it's their fair and logical business practices when it comes to adding paid post-release content.

What the hell is wrong with the challenges? They haven't reset from yesterday, the dailies say 5 days remaining and the dailies are all kinds of fucked.

Attached: IMG_20190810_165040.jpg (3840x2160, 1.15M)

Restart the game

It's just what the karts feel like imo
FWD = Front-wheel drive
AWD = All-wheel drive
RWD = Rear-wheel drive

>vote for assembly lane out of other shorter, easier maps
>lobby quits
>vote for thunder struck
>lobby quits
>vote for clockwork wumpa
>lobby quits
>before I can do anything it auto joins a lobby with 3 seconds remaining
>crash fucking cove
Fuck this

Crash wins again

Attached: BEAF3DD6-3A0F-4402-ABF4-C3F0A3EA08E8.jpg (400x400, 28K)

I would want a ranked system just for keeping the shitters to easy maps.

crash cove is fucking cool tough.

>>vote for thunder struck
>>lobby quits
this has happened to me so many times i swear the game just doesnt want me to play thunderstruck

>Microtransactions after release
Sucks

>Online getting worse and worse
Its the same. Not better or worse.

>Costly bundles in the pit stop
One bundle. The others were cheap.

On average this is false. They are higher.

>2x multiplier shortened
Actually extended, you can get it for 4 days instead of 3.

But whatever.
FUCKING ACTIVI$$$ION 0/10 GAME

>go to a lobby
>Thunderstruck, Tiger Temple, and Coco Park are the options
>Coco Park gets 3-4 votes while the other two get 2 votes at most
>this keeps happening in whatever lobby has Coco Park

What's people's obsession with Coco Park?! Even if you love the track, do you have to vote for it every time it shows up!?

Attached: 1367278966058.png (476x352, 161K)

Yeah, it's good.

Attached: 42BDF5AE-A44F-4C80-90B9-03A4353F38B1.png (2653x4185, 430K)

Not grinding.
This GP a shit.

>grind electron avenue with friend
>all those coins
Why didn't I do this sooner?
Fuck trying to find lobbies to play decent maps during the weekend bonus with wumpa time active

Do the N. Gin labs glitch you get less per run but more over the course of 30 min

Attached: 1423CD55-F92F-4D29-8851-DDAB6DC2046D.jpg (806x992, 73K)

How did you paint the retro kart? The kart resets to the default if I try to paint it.

selecting "karts" before your character loads in bypasses the warning
because the check isn't for what kart is stored as the most recent one used
it's for what's currently being rendered
lol

youtube.com/watch?v=xRs1P7SkPYQ

Ah, cool. Thanks a ton lad.

not him but dont go into kart models or kart sets after you do it otherwise it resets it to the default kart

This is especially neat because it confirms that the Retro Kart can work with any color, it just doesn't because ?????
Which is especially retarded because without that glitch you can't use the original CTR characters with their original kart colors on the retro kart.

We have Sonic all stars transformed though

Attached: 1565390001391.jpg (194x259, 21K)

>CHARACTERNAME_B

Attached: 1565107350149.jpg (808x720, 175K)

I haven't yet because I only play the time trials once or twice a day. Still have 14 tracks to go unless the bonus tracks count

based

bonus tracks don't count towards Tropy

However, as a bonus N.trophy will happily congratulate you each time you beat him extra and remind you that you can select him.

youtu.be/UCN5YIyUG60

Mascot crash playable when?

What?

Do you guys ever use that little upper-right path at the very start of Jungle Boogie? It never seems worth it to me.

Yeah, saves a bit of time and helps with evading missiles.

I start there but my powerslide path takes me off it and I'm not gonna cancel that for a shitty jump boost so I just take it far enough to cross the water.

Attached: fc0e64c01fcb5589e29936d2daf82b92.jpg (2143x3318, 1.52M)