SJ of wars

Gears 5 just went gold, say something nice to their team for their hard work and dedication!

Attached: gears5-gold.jpg (1066x599, 624K)

Not one black developer on the team. Fucking racism.

It's a good game for me then, as a Gears fan for 13 years.

Ama, I'm Hispanic and I love Gears of war.

Attached: 1565192216429.jpg (655x702, 187K)

Me in the back right

>Gen X baldie
Is this the next nu-male cuck-face?

Attached: 1340155014690.gif (448x252, 930K)

why do you spics infest my mp matches?

>that giant fat fuck all the way to the right
I can already imagine the smell, his hair already give it away that he doesn't shower as much as he should.

>token women get to be in front instead of the programmers that actually do all the relevant work to make the game

Has there ever been a more disinteresting AAA release these last few years? Save for Yea Forumsros shitting on it every couple of months, I wouldn't even know it was still being developed after those disastrous trailers.
>MUH MENSTRUATION OF WAR

Attached: oo.jpg (125x125, 2K)

I live in America doe, I always thought beaners were try hard. They can be intimidating when I go into gnasher battle but it's cute to see them be all sweaty beaners. And it's a fun game too, it's probably why beaners like us love Gears of war, it's like Quake, third person edition.

Attached: 1565061719583.png (400x400, 172K)

is it just me or does this look photoshopped? lighting is kind of weird

Hmm... Anthem. I'm not sure why The Coalition did that rerarded ass E3, but with the less hype it's been getting, I'm certain it's trying to avoid the hype train and crash trend and more catering to us Gears fan and introducing a casual game mode for newbies. Gears 5 tech test was fun but damn, it felt clunky and weird. I'm actually looking forward for Horde more and Multiplayer. Finding Horde mode games on PC sucks, especially when people just leave outta nowhere.

Attached: __kirisame_marisa_touhou_drawn_by_mefomefo__ca7be60c154f6c444eaadc5668a6022e.jpg (560x459, 53K)

Based. Im hyped for gears 5. Got game pass to get it 5 days early?

makes me sick just to think about FUCK

Attached: 1565388275784.jpg (1066x599, 296K)

I do, I wonder if I can play Gears 5 on steam with the game pass. I requested 5 days off for it, but I'm kinda suspended from work. That Map builder for escape looks nifty, I hope they bring back Capture the leader and Beast mode or at least overrun from judgment. People just don't understand the autismo and love for Gears of war, even if it's "omg gears look like 4 why doesn't it be creative and new" The gameplay is perfect, no need to change it. I mean, technically, it's unreal tournament, third-person style, from the creators of Epic game before they went Fortnite hiatus on us.

Attached: 1543674129813.png (2446x1902, 539K)

>get 13 months if Game Pass Ultimate for $1
>get Gears for free early

Attached: 1488130917724.jpg (1280x724, 60K)

There's no way you could disappoint people after that E3 trailer.

How many of the team are passionate about their work and not just doing it to have food on the table?

Oh wow user, you get to play generic AAA third person shooter 4 days early. I'm jealous.

I know right? I fucking love Gears.

Pics like this make me hate video games so much more. Not because of anything SJW but because it makes you realize how large and disconnected the average development team must be today. How the hell could you expect anything but extremely mass marketed run of the mills typical AAA shit today that is soulless because publishers want to play it safe?

Just compare it with this picture. Just a few guys developed Doom. A game that will be far more remembered and iconic than Gears 5 will be. People will forget Gears 5 in just a few months after release. I really don't know how you fix this though.

Attached: 198zgfcvqchm1jpg.jpg (1200x675, 84K)

Faggot

Token black guy reporting in.

>I really don't know how you fix this though
Ask Japan, they still make games with soul at medium sized studio.

Halo was made by a group of college guys and Quake fag acts like they were sent on a quest to destroy FPS and muh skill base, spamming my first fps pictures and nonsensical bullshit

Attached: 1545262458149.png (915x825, 338K)

Don't underestimate our autistic love for Gears of war, user.

Attached: 1545031056556.gif (342x342, 407K)