Paying money for video games? Bro, that’s kinda cringe. Use your money for important stuff like food and education

Paying money for video games? Bro, that’s kinda cringe. Use your money for important stuff like food and education.

Attached: A5975E9C-C920-4587-9770-6C34E34DF5F0.png (1673x2160, 2.24M)

>and then it comes the retard that says video games are a luxury, piracy and emulation is like flag burning etc etc.

You're right, i will do just that
*buys alcohol, weed and a brown woman*

Why does the emulation community hate pirates so much? I can't afford games I'm not hurting anyone from pirating a ROM.

Actual emulator devs have to do it for legal reasons but the rest are just moralfags

Based, pirated sekiro and RE2 this week alone. Fuck publishers.

Attached: 1471969443623.jpg (570x570, 21K)

based

Attached: HEH HEH HEH.jpg (1236x1236, 127K)

I have pirated every game I played in the last 3 years.

Attached: 1494811360812.jpg (400x400, 33K)

You're going to hell.

>grey parrot
kek

I pirate because I can
I also pay because I found it convenient that time

>"Why yes, I DO eventually pay for games I like. But why would I spend anywhere from 10-60 dollars just to find that out, when I can save that money for future games I might end up enjoying?"

Attached: pirate.png (865x452, 645K)

i have a separate PC with a script on it that continuously pirates and then deletes Fallout 4. i devote half of my bandwidth to it at all times. i know that Bethesda has stat sheets checking seeds from torrent clients so i like to add as many numbers to that as possible to make them upset.

Attached: 1554995693189.jpg (976x658, 103K)

>reward game devs by legally purchasing their products
>feel good for a few minutes
>dev thanks me by shoving denuvo, steamworks, EGS, and GFWL onto my computer without my consent
>read the 500 page EULA
>"blah blah if you don't agree to this contract, you don't get a refund. you're only renting it. We can take it away at any time for any reason we decide. You agree that you can't sue us or chargeback. no modding or cracking the DRM. Also, you have to send us a daily letter thanking us as your gods for giving you a license for this game"
>try to leave a review of the game
>gets flagged as hateful trolling because I brought up gameplay issue
>try and discuss the issue on the forums
>no forums allowed, it was "too toxic"
>want to make a backup of the game for future use
>game devs send copyright thugs to my house to smash my computer

I'm sorry I doubted you pirate bros.

Attached: yeah nah.gif (300x240, 892K)

You say that like its a bad thing user.

Attached: 0n1KP4b.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

Based

I have money far in excess of my food and I need the dopamine hits so I don't think about how bleak my life is

ABSOLUTELY BASED

this

I have never bought software after 2009, me booty net worth must be around 5k if you consider movies and animu

>Why yes, of course I pay for my entertainment. People worked hard for this product and it's only fair and moral that I support their efforts. I also tithe 15% of my income to charity.

Attached: ch.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Ah but our education is free.

I like pirate chad better. He's got a hat and a fucking parrot.