Gamer fuel thread. For me, it's distilled water

Gamer fuel thread. For me, it's distilled water.

Attached: 444502428.png (325x500, 182K)

Attached: IMG_4837.png (361x514, 292K)

Distilled water is meant for use in appliances. It's not for consumption.

Distilled water will remove too much salts from your body......

Snortin gamer fuel nothing beats it

Distilled water is perfectly fine to drink, it's just most of the minerals are removed.

Attached: 1564010570523.png (526x281, 96K)

It's good for people who have too much sodium and onions in their diet

>ITT fags that say water only because they think it makes them look disciplined.

I'll drink me a whole fucking 2 Liter of Dr. Pepper during my gaming sessions, cock sucker. Haven't got fat or diabetes yet. Suck my dick.

flavored water

for me, it's this stuff

Attached: 1543823285783.jpg (488x488, 42K)

Attached: 1564192839629.webm (610x776, 2.99M)

First time I went up to leafland I burgered the fuck out and ate an entire bag of President's choice ketchup chips at some Vancouver mall.

You Canuck fucks have been holding out on us, those things are outstanding

Attached: 500_F_203986863_racQ1zdlFtCouevb9vnzazQLA0lGV2qD.jpg (500x330, 40K)

distilled water worse than regular water to drink and costs more. minerals are good for you, why I try to eat 2 rocks a day

First time I went to the leaf I saw some wooden shack in the middle of nowhere with a line of people waiting to order food. They were all getting poutine. I got some and realized why there was a line.

Attached: 29406-6-tea-sweetened-pt.jpg (1000x1000, 155K)

Why would distilled water remove sodium quicker than any other water. Drinking water in excess in general removes sodium.

Attached: ed025132-4c45-4ba0-a501-16df01a68cd0_1.1d7aafc11495308aaae9d31033df51b8.jpg (1500x1500, 96K)

I take a multivitamin supplement anyway.

Based and distilled

Water as a chemical compound is slightly repellent to itself which means it will be forced by neighboring particles to go where it is not because it hates being in a pure state. If you drink distilled water it's so pure it is drawing minerals and nutrients OUT of your body at a much higher rate than potable water.

Attached: shopping.jpg (196x196, 6K)

The minerals are added to drinking water for a reason. Every time you take a piss you're pissing out minerals. If you don't put them back you'll have an imbalance and over time will become malnourished. You could even go into shock if you let it go long enough.

>Distilled
>Not deionised
Pleb

A crummy distilled water? I'd rather be drinking water.

Attached: ordinary water.jpg (650x1425, 202K)

I take a multivitamin, and it's not like I drink distilled exclusively. I drink filtered tap water also.

I think your fluoride brain is confusing you.

Are you a plant?

I drink tap water because I'm not from a shithole and our water is great.

My own piss, like a real gamer you poser.

Attached: PnQNUdu_d.jpg (640x1122, 102K)

All these shit underagefag drinks.

Attached: mmm hurricane.jpg (2400x2400, 1.02M)

Multivitamins don't have sodium / potassium / chloride / bicarbonate in them. That said, the "distilled is bad" fags are mislead too.

Dude that shit is not safe to drink

100% pure water is hypotonic and will cause your stomach to pull minerals and stuff out of your bloodstream, which lowkey fucks several things up

Based as fuck. Gonna head out and buy 2 gallons for tonight

>Malt liquor
Hello my African-american friend.

Attached: 1563111347846m.jpg (1024x967, 95K)

>they removed the shit that allowed your body to absorb it
Yeah bro the calcium and shit you find in tap water isn't going to kill you.

>That'll be $10,000+45% tip, sir.

I remember reading once that that trait makes distilled water draw chemicals out of the plastic it's been stored in. Don't know if that's true but if it is then fuck that noise.

Multivitamins are fucking useless. The shit you need it won't have enough of so why bother, and might make you end up overdosing on shit you don't need more of. But hey at least you're getting all the preservatives and flavoring and other crap they throw in them.

Where do you think the water goes when you drink it? Your body. Gonna draw minerals out of you body into your body. There have been zero cases of someone getting sick from distilled water. They would lable it unsafe for consumption if it was. Aquafina is also very close to distilled water.

Yep...it's gamer night.

Attached: methamphetaminess770191657_1504157-860x541.jpg (860x541, 76K)

Yeah goodness knows that there's never been a single case of a product sold that was known or suspected to be unhealthy. I'm glad you trust the FDA to have your back.

Distilled water isn't really that dangerous unless you make a habit out of drinking it regularly. It's really just more of a waste of time and money. Distilled water doesn't really give you any of the benefits of drinking water.

That's fake as shit.

Just drink tapwater like a normal person you weirdo conspiracy nut, there are no mind control agents in municipal water supplies you have my word on it.

Attached: Neuralizer1.png (323x393, 137K)

Based,

Very based.

Attached: 1508866312081.png (270x467, 262K)

>Multivitamins don't have sodium / potassium / chloride / bicarbonate in them
Yeah, I get that from other food I eat. I don't drink distilled exclusively

man it's totally legit, have you never drank your own piss?

Attached: 0b4.jpg (453x576, 39K)

Not true at all, I think you may be confused.

>I drink distilled water to avoid all the shitty minerals in city water
>then I take a supplement to make up for it
>I also spend way more for the privilege
Dude just turn on the tap, Jesus.