Mobile games

Are there any ACTUAL games on mobile or is it filled with gacha shit and ports of the old games?
I really need something to play on the long bus rides but can't find a single good game.
Any suggestions?

Attached: fuck-grand-order.png (796x445, 623K)

Downwell?

Ah shit, I'm androidfag. Nice try tho.

You can still get an apk of Downwell. It was only very recently taken down.

Attached: RandomSelection.png (1280x2456, 1.72M)

Will do then. Thanks a lot.

I saw the gacha thread last night and got interested in granblue but there is a bunch of hoops to get the app on phone, and the jap app store says my phone is compatible? Whats my alternatives to either play granblue or whats another similar gacha?

Nope.

Do you not like to gamble?

There are NO good mobile games.

You're better off just looking out the window.

Ok, so now I hate gacha but I used to play all the hot shit and for Granblue you just need to download the apk and then change the language to english. That's it. And only passable gacha is either Fire Emblem Heroes, Langrisser or Epic Seven and that's it.

I don't like to waste my money.

but user, you don't have to pay anything, just buy the special pack that gives you a hundred more chances to roll after you run out of the 5 freebies!

Friendly reminder that there's a port of AM2R for Android, and it's still updated.

Attached: AM2R.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

kemono mahjong

Ah, yes just let me spend these 3000$ trying to get that jpg for a dopamine shot equivalent to taking a morning piss. Oh, and f2p btw.

I don't know. I only play ports of old games on my phone

Tsuki Adventure is not a game, but it is a pleasent experience. Makes me wonder if there's a The Sims like game for mobile, would be a pleasent little thing to have.

Attached: ReadingBunny.png (1440x2560, 1.12M)

I thought GBF was a browser game, couldn't you just play it on that

Just play some gacha games f2p.

Night of the Full Moon is a pretty fun deck-building game that's holding me over until Slay the Spire comes out on mobile.

Do yourself a favor and grab yourself a portable controller for emulation.

You can also grab an APK for Shovel Knight off the Internet. It was only ever released for the Amazon Fire gaming thing that came out in 2015, but it works fine on phones.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1300x871, 90K)

not that user, but what would be the good ones then?

Looks ok, I'll give it a shot.

What's the price range for those things and what are the best kinds on the market?

Azur Lane seems reasonable.
It's like a side-scrolling bullet hell with autofire and a couple of special weapons on cooldown, depending on the botes you've got.
Rates are pretty generous and you get enough free resources to try the gacha a few times per day.

Gacha games and their popularity still baffles me. It's almost like people feel obligated to play them, because they're the in thing in Japan, even though it doesn't fill the same niches it does in the Japanese market.

Maybe it's the same thing driving idle games?

>idle games
Imagine being the ultimate cuck and not even playing the game. Just watch as it plays itself.
I wonder what kind of mental retard plays this kind of shit. Must be a majority since there is so many of this kind of games and each one is popular. That's why we have no nice games on mobile. Why would any developer bother with something interesting when they can just put some waifus in there and count the dollars.
Maybe it will go away sometime in the future but I really doubt it.

You don't actively play idle games. You set them going in the background and check up on them maybe once per day whilst doing something more productive.
They're contemporary desk toys.

Fire emblem heroes is pretty good
Lots of strategy
Lots of endless freebies
Still has some gacha in it but at the very least does not compromise gameplay too much

Crusader quest is another gacha
Pretty much auto plays but you must cast the teams skills
Nicely balanced
Lots of strategy
Slowly gives you less freebies but has plenty of events and ways to earn special currency.

If you absolutely hate gacha
Get drastic emulator and download dragon quest 9

If you have a really good phone try emulating actual fire emblem games

Gacha is just the curse of the platform like consoles and their pay to use internet

You can find a telescopic controller for as little as $25 on Amazon, but you're gonna want to pay more for decent quality. The Flydigi Wee 2 and Daqi M100 are your best bets for Bluetooth, and Gamevice is the only one I know of that's wired, but I can't vouch for it as I haven't tried it yet. More generally you can use any controller you have already with a clip on top to mount your phone on or get a controller that comes with a folding clip already for easier transport.

Attached: 71guIwflBEL._SL1200_[1].jpg (1200x1200, 177K)

Girl's frontline is good, you can get 4-5 rolls for units a day and the gameplay starts off small with a little strategy, but then it expands into these fuck-huge maps the further you go

What's even the point?
Literally just farmville with larger tits

I guess the point is that they're a little stimulation for the parts of our brains that like to see numbers get bigger.
Cookie Clicker is probably still the best because of how weird it gets.

i thought everyone did this.
people are more retarded than i thought

Attached: Consider.jpg (1570x1080, 201K)

Yea Forums's usual recommendations list:
>Shattered Pixel Dungeon
>Night of the Full Moon
>WitchSpring
>Buriedbornes
>DeckDeDungeon
>The Room games
>Cytus
>Infinitode
>Downwell
>Bullet Hell Monday
>Dungeon Maker
>Void Pyramid
>Chimera Recollect
>Candies 'n Curses
>Slayin
>Underhand
>Soul Knight
>Condado
>Lapse
>Duet
>Arcaea

>"Are there any ACTUAL games on mobile or is it filled with gacha shit(...)"
>"ACTUAL games on mobile"
>ACTUAL games
>on mobile
back to your general

Attached: 1542342668996.png (1280x1920, 2.7M)

you don't need an app
go to the website on your computer or phone

Play DATA WING.

Attached: DATAWING.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

brawl stars, cytus, deemo, dragon quest,candies n curses, emulators, anything but gachashit

Attached: ragememe.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

Another Eden is kinda nice. It has gacha, but it's actually a game. It plays like a JRPG. You visit new towns, by walking through the world, battle monsters (and there's no auto-battle), talk to NPCs and advance the story.
And it actually is not uncomfortable to play on a touchscreen. And from what I can tell so far, there's no need for the gacha, since new members will regularly join your party due to story reasons and are actually good so far.

Attached: Another-Eden-Review-background-graphics-840x420.jpg (840x420, 95K)

I don't know about good, but the only ones I actually play are FGO and The Battle Cats.
FGO is a simple turn based RPG, and BC is a tower attack/defense type game like those flash games like Age of War.

Crusaders Quest and SAO Memory Defrag wre alright, but CQ got way too p2w. SAOMD is grinding forever, but I thought the gameplay was kind of fun for a mobage.

For the most part, most idle games I "play" are on kongregate, so they come with a chat room.

>Are there any ACTUAL games on mobile
Not really, no. Or to be more accurate, there are some ports of good games on mobile, but mobile-original games are typically shit. There are probably a handful of mobile games that aren't just a port or a bad imitation of an actual good game.

The Trail was actually fun, at least while managing your backpack while walking along. Good presentation, too. I can't say how it holds up in the long run, or how it suffers when your stuff starts to all fall apart, but the first couple of hours is nice. That's kind of the problem with mobile: the first hour or two are nice, but it's just a dull slog the further you get into it.

there's not a single mobile game worth your time user

Surprised this thread is still around.

Attached: Birdbacks.png (2560x1440, 3.29M)