Games you regret purchasing...

Games you regret purchasing? I got Ringo Ishikawa because it seemed like it would be a quaint indie beat-em-up with some life sim elements, but as it turns out every element of it ended up being basic as fuck. Even with a fully upgraded moveset, you have a pitiful amount of options during fights. You're basically fighting one enemy type with a few color swaps the entire game, and the mini games may as well not even exist with how little you can do with them.

Attached: 20190419091033_1.jpg (1000x560, 117K)

So it sucks?
Sad, concept of the game sounds pretty neat

X Rebirth

You'd basically be better off playing the old River City Ransoms if you want your delinquent fighting fix.

you just didn't hang out with them a lot

>guys I bought a racing game but it turns out that there's just not enough shooting elements in it to keep it interesting

This is how retarded you sound. Friends of Ringo is a fucking awesome game, but it's more of a walking simulator than an action game. If you've ever wanted to be a yankii and smoke cigarettes while squatting next to a railroad track, listening to relaxing and melancholy music, there's not a better way to do it

Attached: 1554243244914.gif (496x280, 1.41M)

>Friends of Ringo is a fucking awesome game, but it's more of a walking simulator

And you have the gall to call someone else retarded.

never buy a game without english words in the name

Yeah, and it just took a tiny bit of reading to know what I was buying into, retard.

>quaint indie beat-em-up with some life sim elements
That's what you get for not doing your research bro. Anyone who did knows it's really just a much smallertime Shenmue with River City Ransom mixed in.

this shit at launch.

Should of waited for Royal Edition

Attached: FINAL-FANTASY-XV_20161127125208.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

Me too OP, me too.
It was pretty annoying having no map, o direction for what to do at all, and the timer ticking away all my days as i walked around town trying to figure out what the fuck i was supposed to be doing.
Then i bumped into some red shirt punks near the train crossing and got killed in two punches and uninstalled.

>Then i bumped into some red shirt punks near the train crossing and got killed in two punches and uninstalled.

Attached: 1565298112674.png (1219x1000, 9K)

ending sucks too, it doesnt matter what you do

MGS5. I bought it not realizing it was going to be open world and got so sidetracked with pointless side missions I never finished it. Also I thought the base recruitment stuff was boring and tedious.

yeah basically get the old river city ransom games on all the systems (including the one set in ancient japan) and the one's the snes and gba also (river city ransom is fun to play thru as the leader of that loser gang you beat up right away and also adds decent content including tons of playable boss leaders which if I remember changes the story lines a bit)

>off by 1

wait until you play the river city ransom ex 2007 hack

What was that indie game that i see posted here? I remember a cherry blossom tree with a character standing by a river and it was usually one of those good indie games thread.

watch dogs 2
ac origins

Crosscode

Evenicle because it is boring af

newest thief, fucking PoE and The Banner saga are probably the worst regrets for me.

Evolution Worlds. It's even worse than if I had simply bought 1 or 2 on Dreamcast.