Should I link this fire, or not?

Attached: link the fire.png (1680x930, 2.75M)

Of course not, I'm sure the Dark will this time!

Attached: 1492240436331.png (1200x1250, 972K)

Do it, or the jew snakes win

>willfully enslaving yourself to the gods
why the FUCK would you ever do this?

Everyone else will be enslaved to the gods, I'll just be burned up nigga

>setting yourself on fire forever just so the gods can keep their preferred social order
is this peak cuckoldry?

>few years pass
>gooks change their mind and make DS4

>it's about fire again

Attached: emmaroberts01.jpg (629x782, 81K)

YOU'LL LOSE YOUR SOULS
OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN
WITHOUT REALLY KNOWING WHY...

>Elden Ring is revealed to be the Darksign

Where is the darksign supposed to appear on your body? Even when my character is naked I can't find it, even though it's supposed to be there and be highly visible.

Its a cycle, the Age of Fire has passed, now its the time for the Age of not Fire, eventually a new Fire will come.

>tfw DS3 didn't let you fight the jew snakes despite having statues of them all over the place

Attached: ds_blightown.png (1217x1215, 1.34M)

>implying that it is possible for the serpents to stop winning

t. tranny

Attached: Hollow_male.jpg (420x571, 202K)

>tfw DS3 introduced a bunch of new shit along with the same old shit and neither is done in a satisfying manner

DaS3's lore grew on me. I didn't like it at first but the more I thought about it the more I liked it.

>tfw DS3's story and lore were so sloppy that it makes you look back fondly on DS2 for at least trying to do something different with the setting

Attached: gwonom.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Not really, it didn't. I'm sick of this meme. Half of the sloppy shit in DaS3's setting was trying to explain bullshit that Dark Souls 2 introduced.

I'd rather they just make another dlc for DS3.

Oh yeah? Like what?

It's depends what you want! Me personally AGE OF DARK!!!

Attached: 73d.gif (400x200, 218K)

So the whole "it's been billions and billions and billions of years but it's still a cycle with the same old kingdoms LMAO" business began in DaS2 complete with confirmation that Catarina was still chugging along, for one.
The dumb shit about Ornstein being a puppet was a means of explaining why he appeared as a boss in DaS2.
The lore bit about "transitory lands" was a answer for people whining about the fucked up geography in DaS2.
The bit about the Deep is an exploration of the whole "but that's not REAL darkness!" message introduced in DaS2.

Just go live in the new painted world when the loli is done painting it bro

>people still don't know the difference between the age of dark and the abyss
I feel like a genius when I see people like you.

All of which could've been ignored. Unless you're way into Vaati's headcanon none of this is very relevant.

>asks how DaS2's sloppiness fucked up DaS3
>"here is how DaS3s setting got fucked up by needing to be a direct sequel to DaS2 despite DaS2 being stupid as shit"
>replies with "that doesn't count"
epic

This fucking dialogue. Its this god damn line that makes me hate ds 2

>The lore bit about "transitory lands" was a answer for people whining about the fucked up geography in DaS2.
I don't think anyone cared about the fucked up geography in 2.

>the whole "but that's not REAL darkness!" message introduced in DaS2.
Where was this?

>I don't think anyone cared about the fucked up geography in 2.
this is peak historical revisionism
>where was this
the questline that lets you fight Darklurker

I didn't ask anything. And yeah none of this is very relevant and even if it was, none of it is explained or resolved in DS3. Yeah Aldrich and the Sea that's bad under the church and it makes monsters. Yup, it's explained enough.

I think dark souls lore is pretty neat

Attached: kkQvUsW.png (1000x861, 259K)

very low IQ post

Yeah it is, try again.

the perfidious serpents are depicted brilliantly in the franchise, they are always in the background, pulling the strings and molding the chaos, but they are never in the position of danger. they never expose themselves or put themselves at risk. you cannot reach them

it's really not
it tricked normies into thinking it was deep because it was convoluted
which is what Myazaki actually wanted to do so I guess he succeeded there

People who still don't understand what the Deep is in the year 2019 are stupid as fuck. The game literally tells you what it is.

>A sorcery that fires great dark soul dregs that have stewed for ages, far within the deep. This sorcery is the highest form of Deep Soul. Some of the murkmen who rise from the depths are possessed by soul dregs, which have a grave likeness to the human form -- Great Soul Dregs
Note that in-game the great soul dreg is literally a giant humanity sprite that homes in on you.
>Deep weapons inflict dark damage, but lose scaling effects. There is a darkness that lies beyond human ken [TL note: "ken" means "understanding"]. -- Deep Gem
>Dregs are the heaviest things within the human body, and will sink to the lowest depths imaginable -- Human Dregs
The Deep is literally just humanity. A giant collection of stray humanity that has sunk to the roots of the world and festered because it cannot surface during the age of light.
>The deep was originally a peaceful and sacred place, but became the final rest for many abhorrent things. -- Deep Protection
Humanity, in it's "natural" state is gentle and quiet in keeping with how the Dark was described in Dark Souls 2, as a gentle and welcoming place. It rises from the depths to cover the world during the age of dark as a part of the whole "darkness" gimmick.

Neither, embracing dark is just as bad as embracing light, become hollow returning the world to grey. Or go light for this and ds2 and get the dlc ending in 3

the world will never go back to grey. Disparity is not a pandora's box that can be shut.

>"Yeah I don't care about Dark Souls lore because it's all just head canon from a bunch of fags and youtube cucks. How did you know?"

Attached: gig1.jpg (680x763, 33K)

Oh, people complained about it. What I meant is, I don't think anyone in FROMsoft cared.

I thought the Darklurker was just some weird ass life form that sprung up like bacteria in Manus' wake.

>I thought the Darklurker was just some weird ass life form that sprung up like bacteria in Manus' wake.
Nobody knows. The only thing that is known for certain about darklurker is that his boss run is annoying as fuck.

Yeah, the Deep is like those rivers that form beneath the sea. Concentrated humanity left to settle and change over eons.

The one that gave me the least headaches is the one in Drangleic.

No, I mean that if you die to him you have to go through the whole song and dance of lighting that stupid torch (using a flame butterfly) and killing all his guards and wasting some estus prior to the game allowing you to fight him. Plus you have to burn a manatee on each attempt. Not really worth.

You don't have to light the torch every single time, user. You do have to kill everyone in the area, I think.

I like to think of it as the darkness version of the first flame, personally

Don't link it, you get better pictures out of the other cutscene

Attached: 20180823115627_1.jpg (1360x768, 251K)