Pirate game

>pirate game
>it's shit
What's the bullet's name you dodged Yea Forums?

Attached: cat-on-keyboard.jpg (507x337, 24K)

slime rancher, but my gf loves it

Are you me?

Not really shit, but Travis Strikes Again was worse than I expected. And that's coming from a SUDA fan.

Fire Emblem Fates and Echoes

Test

Every game made in the last 5 years lol

are you her?

Sticker star.
I still feel like I paid too much for it and I got it for free

No, I'm not a filthy tranny.

Katana Zero
I liked it for the most part, but then that "ending" completely ruined the whole thing. The game was clearly unfinished and I would've been genuinely pissed if I had spent 15 dollars on it.

A piece of shit in time
not even worth the bandwith

I've pirated No Man's Sky like 3 times and everytime I've said "cool" and then got bored in 3 hours

Blue Reflection
That game about an alchemist that wants to revive his daughter by making and killing material girls
Pokémon games
Nights of Azure
... And many more.
I've made a habit of "trying" games first because so many games nowadays suck.

>enter the gungeon
>skyrim (ripping the disc to bypass steamworks counts)
>hollow knight

DQ11 save file got corrupted but I was already bored of it

I pirated it, bought it, but then got to end game and regretted my purchase
>what's the name of the bullet you dodged?
I basically found a bullet, looked at it, realized it's a bullet, and then loaded up that bullet and shot myself with it.

Fallout 4

Battletech. Not only was it just crap the game arbitrarily decided to delete my save file halfway through. Apparently it was an issue with legit versions too.

Witcher 3

Hollow Knight
Dead Cells
Enter the Gungeon

Dead cells.
AoWPlanetfall
Regular Age of Wonders
Pillars of eternity 1 and 2

Metro Exodus. Such a shame.

the sinking city
can't believe how bad it was compared to the CoC game that game out last year

Imperator Rome
Stellaris
Basically any new paradox GS
>hollow knight
>enter the gungeon
Certified shit taste

Attached: A2D04FDD-F7E5-420A-B0ED-3FE50DB33BA5.jpg (1200x800, 115K)

The choices in both meant nothing.

>Battletech
This.

bayonetta

god eater 3

smt4a

that one action game with the banana bikinis
i was so close to buying it with my dick before i pirated it. my god it was bad

One of the sword art online games on Vita, don't remember the name of it
Dandara
Touhou whatever on Switch, it was a 3d one, mystery dungeon one was fine

frostpunk

I pirate every single non-multiplayer game, and I do not regret it at all

I even pirate indie games. Why? Because I can. Only an idiot buys what he can get for free. There's a million schmucks out there with this attitude that they need to support the creators of shit they like. And for that reason, my support isn't necessary. I also like the idea of being a pirate. I feel like if it weren't called piracy I would be much less inclined to illegally download content for free. But because it IS called piracy, I wanna participate in it.

What's your last victim?
Last two I pirated are indie games, a shitty slay the spire clone with retarded mechanics and a swedish horror stuff.

Honestly, this. Plus it's not like what people say about how pirating takes money away from the devs. Like, no it doesn't. 99 percent of the people who pirate wouldn't buy the game in the first place anyway.

Exanima. Experimental physics based fighting game/dungeon crawler.

Ghost Recon Wildlands.

Was promised the spiritual sequel to Mercenaries, but what i got was garbage. Holy shit i would be mad if i paid money for that shite.

Ass Creed Unity

Im gonna need pics
Asking for a friends science

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU DONT SHARE MY OPINIONS YOUR TASTES ARE SHITTTTT!!!!!
Grow up.

Sekiro

They're half right though. Sure, hollow knight is pretty bad, but Gungeon is an easy 8/10 game

>pirating game based Tim gave away for free

Ass Creed 3, Rise of the Womb Raider were the unsurprising AAA garbage I deigned to try. Otherwise I research well enough and have enough choice to generally not bother trying something I may not like.

Rage 2.

Attached: 1559904210896.png (1951x1359, 1.25M)

Rage 2
Isn't shit, fun game, but worth max 15$

Pillars of Eternity, especially the second game
what makes it worse is that it's being shilled like mad on Yea Forums
yeah, fuck you

wolfenstein 2

Starbound.
Yeah it's been considered crap multiple times compared to Terraria and with these open world sandbox games it starts slow but I just felt like it was boring and tedious.

chill the fuck out spaz

Firewatch. I expected a tense thriller, instead got a dickless ramble.

Why do you fags hate gungeon? Is it popular to hate on Yea Forums?

I liked it, I like slimes and I like ranching games. But it's not deep sadly.

enter the gungeon really dodged a bullet there carlos.jpg
vtmb
the witness
i'm sure there were more, i just can't remember

Forza 4 - fuck off xboners

One of the Yakuza games that are on steam, don't remember which one

E. Y. E
witcher 2/3
Hollow knight
Shovel Knight
Dead cells (I quickly realized Yea Forums is retarded and 2d games suck ass)
Trine
Crysis (fps games are a joke)
Skyrim
Deus Ex
Pillars of eternity
Metro last light

>not being able to appreciate World of Darkness: Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines: for PC

BotW. It wasn't shit, but sure as hell not 5 trillion € worth. If it hadn't been flat out superior on CEMU I might have bought it, but I'm not paying for an inferior product. Nintendo can lick my balls lol

with the shitty combat and generally wonky gameplay i'd rather read a vn based on it just to experience the story

>pirate a game
>its good
>buy it
Space Marines was a pleasant surprise. Nice brain dead action that knew what it was.

Attached: dims.jpg (530x298, 42K)

FTL. Probbably the only game I have ever pirated put a huge chunk of time into then simply bought for no other reason then to support the devs.

Stardew valley.

Also forget to mention gothic 1/2 and black and white 1 because they don't work, thank god I didn't buy them.

>i'm sure there were more, i just can't remember
oh yeah edith finch was lame as hell
>pirate game
>it's fantastic
>don't buy it anyway
fear 1 was great but warner bros will never get a single cent out of me

remake 2

I never buy games even if they're good just because I know the devs are probably retarded sjws

you can't enjoy a game properly if you didn't actually pay for it

Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Garbage broken fucking movie game with shit gameplay and historical inaccuracies out the ass, despite the devs bragging.

pcgamingwiki
that's just you, user

On the contrary, you're immune to buyer's remorse, sunk cost fallacy and even fanboyism to an extent. You can ficus on enjoyment and enjoyment alone. I have no problem dropping a game I don't like.

Jewposting.jpg

>pcgamingwiki
I didn't use that, but the fixes I found on the steam forums for gothic wouldn't work because it entailed downloading something from a russian site that wouldn't download for me. Black and white's method of fixing also didn't work for me.

>not wanting to give money to a shitty corporation that fucks up pc ports on purpose is bad
>steam forums
big mistake

ha, that game is fucking boring
also fallout 3

this, people shilled this game over here because they're thirsty for Hotline Miami

mass effect andromeda. still can't believe how far removed from OG ME it is. terrible dialog and animations and just all around boring

terraria
i pirated it way back when skeletron was endgame now i have like 400h on it

Just Cause 3 and 4

3 was alright but became incredibly grindy after the first dozen or so strongholds

4 was just garbage cookie cutter missions, I uninstalled after 2 hours. I can't believe they are still making a DLC for it

Attached: 1543249471460.jpg (315x404, 25K)

Sekiro is the only recent bullet I can recall dodging. It fails at being Dark Souls and it fails at being Tenchu Z. It is just what you'd consider a fan project with very very rose tinted glasses and no actual idea of what makes a good game great. Makes me kinda salty we didn't just get a Tenchu Z remaster.

ditto

No Man's Sky

Everything published by bethesda. Dunno how people put up with them.

Edith Finch seemed good at first but got boring after the autist who worked in the fish factory, then they just stopped caring about the stories.

Any game that wins a Bafta award can be dismissed out of hand.

user got the better version since it isn't tired to a shitty launcher with no real features