What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Attached: Stalker_cdx.png (350x350, 176K)

He secret of Lua drove him made.

Really wish they didn't drop him so badly because I'm curious 'what' he is. If he's an operator, how did he get as powerful as a warframe?

he's still mad about coptering

Why the fuck they drop this guy? Was the only reason why I returned to warframe.

Gets fucking rekt every single time he spawns, ragequits

I have a feeling he's a normal low rank Orokin who hated the Tenno and to get revenge performed transferrence on an unused Warframe and hia conciousness permanently fused to it, just like the Silver Grove chick with the forest.

As to why he's so powerful, who knows.

Nigga you can't perform transferrence if you're not a Tenno

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There's a possibility he's permanently stuck to his Warframe.

Umbra was the Warframe production experimental unit, Stalker could be the Somatic Link experimental unit, leading to one of the admittedly angstier kids be permanently stuck into a Transference loop in the Warframe. Don't know, just spitballing. I'd love to see him in The Duviri Paradox.

Attached: 1549066367141.png (512x422, 231K)

you probably can. Ballas wasn't a tenno yet he controls umbra during his transformation who explicity has a transference bolt fitted

Ballas created the Warframe technology, him controlling them ain't surprising

Normal people can, but it fucks with their minds. Silvana from The Silver Grove quest isn't a Tenno, she's just a normal biologist and she fused with the forest through transferrence. Ordis even mentions it at the end.
>Trapped by Transference inside a tree... hmm... I guess she loved trees so much that she became one!HA-HA!Did the Operator enjoy this witticism?

Also this is from earier on, where she uses transferrance on Titania but can't calm the inherent confusion and rage like Tenno.
>These past weeks, I've been secretly testing Transference on myself. I can only survive short bursts - linking to Titania the way only Tenno can stand. I've never felt anything like it. A tortured presence, like an evil ink, staining my mind. But... it worked. I'm going to use this wrong to make right.

Everyone's still mad about coptering
Those who never got to try it will never understand just how fucking fast you could get
they nerfed sprint aura, ash, volt, and when they couldn't nerf zoren they just fucking reworked melee and movement altogether, and they still fucked up somehow
If you want to understand, imagine this, but twice as fast, while floating and without the volt aura
fuck you, DE.

Attached: don't dead open inside.webm (512x288, 2.87M)

I think he's a Tenno because of the things said in Second Dream. You're probably right about transference and the Harrow kid is a good example of a tenno leaving their body behind to possess a warframe.

The orokin did it all the time to prolong their lives. The Grineer queens, etc.

Now I hunt, dividing your numbers. Watching from that dark place, cataloging your sins, I am the ghost of retribution. You may forget but you are not innocent.

Looks retarded as fuck, glad its gone

>game has beautiful, seamless, smooth as butter movement mechanics
>you can chain them together to GO FAST and feel empowered
>DUDE IMAGINE SPAMMING A GLITCH AND SPAZZING AROUND THE MAP SMASHING HEAD FIRST INTO OBJECTS TO ORIENT YOURSELF
>YAA YEET YAA YEET COPTERING YAA YEET YAA YEET YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND DUDE

Fucking get cancer and fucking die, please and thank you.

>YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND DUDE
you wont

The orikin don't do Transference, idiot. They practice Continuity, which requires ample Kuva and a host victim lobotomized by torture.
if you're to preach, first get your shit straight.

hi scott

He's a low guardian. He volunteered to become a Warframe test subject, but unlike the meat puppets we currently inhabit, he managed to retain his sentience. He was fully committed to the Orokin ruling class, and witnessed the exact moment when we killed the old empire.

fuck you, steve
well, you don't understand it as it is, so that's that
game didn't have as many acute angle clipping
traps facing towards a wall to get trapped on and even for those that were there already, movement fast enough just propelled you past them, which made coptering smoother than bullet jumping ever was from introduction to when I stopped playing at the end of niggaweave 1

Attached: 2013-12-06_00007.jpg (1680x1050, 236K)

steve is the chill guy, scott is the nerf guy

Opinions discarded. Go back to fellating RevXdev before your AGGP twitch subscription runs out, freaks.
shoo shoo

Attached: tfw.png (523x536, 420K)

I have no idea what any of the shit you just said means and I get second hand embarrassment knowing that you do, but saying "opinions discarded" wont make them go away. Try it again with a good argument.

Damn bruv, do you also milk your prostate, or do you just fuck yourself for fun? All that butthurt has got to be going somewhere!

Attached: 123597566264.jpg (452x452, 33K)

dude completely discarding everything but 3 single weapons and glitchily moving with no animations from room to room is good

He's an accomplice to the murder of the game, blood on his hands as much as scott "your warframe was fucked by me, man" mcgregor
for a dumbass that started posting around may of this year you sure talk a lot of shit

I quit in June 2018. Give me a reason to get in to Warframe after 2k hours already invested.(i probably won't)
Farming is braindead
Rng is shit
Raids don't exist.
Teralysts made me blind with the shitty effects spam and not even a challenge with my vectis wraith + riven with chroma/harrow.

Attached: 1452304010909.png (500x338, 44K)

warbros #1

>be assblasted autists
>ran out of arguments
>better pull a pepe and an assumption out the ass
No fucking wonder you're mentally ill enough to still be obsessed with garbage like coptering. Preternaturaly assblasted.

Attached: 1559912726123.png (650x650, 10K)

>weapon that doesn't exist
>probably doesn't even solo them

warbros strong like ox
it's a shadow of its former self though rip

Attached: number one.png (1146x719, 975K)

My bad. Vulkar wraith.

>berserker dual ichor coptering
>berserker tipedo coptering
*sips*
Now that was a good version

Attached: boomer.png (320x320, 129K)

it's been 6 years stop perpetuating this shitty meme
coptering is outdated. you can go faster now more than ever.

coptering looked better than that, like jump kicking your way through your enemies and across rooms. almost as if you were some sort of super ninja thing

All coptering ever accomplished was flinging you into walls.

He was trapped in a shit game and had his dialogue written by retarded Canadians.

Attached: 1b3.jpg (2400x1350, 252K)

learn to aim, scrub

Truly the worst possible fate

Oh yes you can. Silver grove questline says so. The woman who LITERALLY IS the forests of earth was an archimedian and NOT a tenno. She was merely working on a warframe prototype.

are you regurgitating second-hand reviews of it or were you really that bad at it?

YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES...

You really wont understand. Being a player since 2013 i miss coptering. Sure the games improved without it BUUUUUT i stilll cant go as fast without the coptering like before. It was even faster than motherfucking itzal for gods sake

what?!

Umm, it did have animations. You spun around like a helicopter blade with the dual zoren

He wants revenge for what the Tenno did to the Orokin

Gauss makes coptering a retarded, outdated meme

The air roll and wall slingshot glitches were more useful than coptering.
>but with the right weapons, you could cover vast distances in the blink of an eye with coptering
So what? The tilesets are almost all corridors.

transference is just a streamlined version of continuity

Spamming rolls and bullet jumps isn't any better for going fast. Bullet jump was great addition for vertical mobility, but just going through level was much better with coptering because you weren't constantly landing on the tiny fucking ledge on top of doorway. And it was faster. All they had to do is rebalance coptering to make its speed scale from both range and attack speed. But I guess it just wasn't possible with DE spaghetti code. Considering how they butchered melee with recent "update" they have no fucking idea how it even works.

Attached: 1547363184065.jpg (700x650, 91K)

>Raids don't exist.
Removal of this shit was one of the best things that ever happened to Warframe. It's sad that we'll never get any new Grineer weapons ever again because DE is mad about all the autists having trillions of detonite injectors.

Attached: 1465096007514.png (600x493, 193K)

>advertise warframe as fast
>isn't actually fast
imagine my shock
wall latch slingshot and mid-air roll were slower than coptering, but they let you clip through certain walls, and that was it. They're also both gone with movement 2.0, except maybe if you get enough momentum to wall-latch yourself inside geometry or something

Attached: Replay_2019-03-08_17-25-26.webm (256x144, 2.68M)

>kill phorid
>stalker gets mad at me and tries to kill me
What the fuck is wrong with killing an infected monster stalker? It's nothing but a fucked up oversized infected, leave me alone you retard.

Attached: 1440397729401.png (370x335, 5K)

This is the fate of all fast things, brother, to one day leave everything behind.

We will be fast again one day.

No, Stalker is just trying to kill you because he wants to. Remember that the mail doesn't say "You killed Phorid. Your actions have consequences" but "Phorid Your actions have consequences", so it means he wants to kill Phorid.