Nintendo Entertainment System - August Game Updates - Nintendo Switch Online

youtube.com/watch?v=LeuJK-ZfLr4

Attached: 9FAC1AF9-FC9B-4964-BEFB-61F56A9AA90A.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

it fucking sucks

Meh.

Pretty pathetic.

what's the point?

based

>dude hack your switch
>”hell no, I just payed for nso”
wait, no wait, THIS is what you’re paying for??!? pfffffftt-BWAHAHAHAH YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUS HAHHAHAA OH NONONNONO BWAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS SWITCH BAHAHAH

They should port some N64 or GameCube games instead of ancient crap anyone with a phone can emulate.

Why not Starfox 64, Metroid Prime, Eternal Darkness?

>paying for ROMs
Vice project doom is the shit though

>Vice Project Doom
Actually cool and unforseen pick
Still not gonna use the NES Online shit until they touch up the emulation and options.

It should be punishable by death to be this embarrassing.

Wow, Nintendo took down rom sites for THIS?

>have vast library of games
>but get two shitty nes roms
>nintendies will still defend this

How is that that despite being completely free, the Wii and Wii U had a better online service than Switch?

I really wish some RPGs would get added.

Because Nintendo knows you want them so they want you to buy them for 10 dollars each

cope nincel, your nintendo switch online subscription auto-renews next week!

Then they should make more of them available for $10 each, my Switch is collecting dust.

You need to understand. They want you to buy the new Switch revisions and colors first like the nice collector you are. Maybe later you will get a Wii Shop, that is until the next Nintendo is released and they shut down that shop to make a new one and make you wait again to buy the same games again much later

10 bux aint a big deal, especially for like a decade. if I have to rebuy the classics again in a decade, then another decade, and so on, so be it.

What the fuck are they thinking?

Attached: 20 dollars a year.png (800x2000, 2.61M)

NINTENDO WON

Did Japan get anything different?

Jesus, just add Earthbound Beginnings and like...Fire Emblem and then move on to the SNES or something else already.

Kung Fu Heroes is great by the way. Play that shit co-op

>Sony
>gives you a couple of free new games for their paid online, usually they're shit but sometimes they're good
>Xbox
>over a hundred free games, some are shit some are good
>Nintendo
>30 year old games you can easily play for free
what the fuck Nintendo, the only thing the service has going for it is that it's cheap, but that doesn't help the fact that the online just sucks

Attached: skeleton-using-a-computer-AAHFN9.jpg (1300x1065, 191K)

I guess there's no sense in adding the MegaMan games with the Legacy Collections available

but yeah, the others are a mystery.

Why won't these fags start releasing SNES games already? They have to know that no one gives a shit about the NES by now

Castlevania has a collection too, Konami is probably the one that told them to fuck off with their shitty online emulator

no one is defending this

I love nintendo, but they need to cut the shit with these garbage nes games

>nintendies will still defend this
They're the primary ones complaining about it actually, given that they're the least likely to turn to emulation and hacking consoles.

I've seen a couple faggots say on Twitter that it's "nice" to be exposed to obscure games but that's a very rare opinion thankfully.

The issue is, Nintendo got to a point with the Switch's sales and momentum late last year where they know they don't have to give a single shit anymore and don't need to even attempt to appear benevolent to their customers anymore.

Are they actively avoiding putting Mother on the service? Come on already

>Megaman 2
Part of a paid collection.
>Castlevania
Part of a shitty paid collection.
>Dragon Warrior 3
Perhaps SE thinks releasing the NES version for free will cut into the sales of the mobile version.
>Tetris
Aren't there a ton of legal issues with this one? Plus the Tetris company probably thinks they can still charge for this version.
>Mother 1.
Why won't they release this one? Maybe they're scared that a bunch of people will play it for the first time and realize it's kinda shitty?

What's wrong with the Castlevania collection?

and japan gets a different game

Downtown Nekketsu Kōshinkyoku: Soreyuke Daiundōkai

from the kunio series

This is a really shit post man

GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK

HOW THE FUCK IS A COMPANY SO FUCKING OUT OF TOUCH?

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_insertcoin_files_2017_01_virtual-console-switch.jpg (960x540, 86K)

>GameCube games
Just emulate those
>N64
rumors of the mini are floating around, so it'll probably come soon. Or you could suffer through the 64 emulation that already exists

Vice Project Doom is great, shame about this shitty service though.

lmao

Attached: Untitled.png (253x89, 2K)

They'll probably do this for the snes.
Why give snes games for free when they can charge $5-$10 for them individually?

GameCube emulation isn't that great either. I'd like to see a remake of F-Zero GX, I tried emulating it and it was pretty glitchy.

I hope that anniversary theory is right and they start adding other consoles

>old games slowly get released on the Virtual Console for a price
>"Meh, whatever... Who even cares about these old games anyways?"
>old games slowly get released on Nintendo Switch Online for free
>"WTF FUCK YOU NINTENDO I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH I LOVE PLAYING THESE GAMES GIVE ME EARTHBOUND NOW!!!!"

Attached: You don't actually care about these games you just want to shitpost about Nintendo.jpg (937x254, 102K)

What build of Dolphin were you using and what are your specs? GX runs perfectly for me outside of the first Sand Ocean and even then that can be fixed by turning off an option in emulation settings.

It was a few months ago, probably the latest version at the time. What setting do you turn off?

>Nintendo Switch Online for free
It's a paid service

The big difference here is that LttP is a SNES game which is a consoles with games that everyone can appreciate. NES is no better than 2008 flash games.

Come on OP, just download full romset already

I can guarantee you that none of the people asking for Mother 1 have played it.

>Mega Man and Castlevania
Capcom and Konami won't allow it because they're already on Switch through the collections.
>Dragon Quest
JRPGs are long and they obviously don't want you to get your money's worth. The Dragon Warrior localizations are outdated. Square-Enix probably isn't willing to co-operate.
>Tetris
The rights are completely fucked.
>Mother
Another JRPG. I'm pretty sure they didn't even include any JRPGs in that datamined list of SNES games, too.

>mother 1 shitty
yea if your a casual

Attached: D-YwrJxW4AEU31T.png (723x797, 150K)

I have never played a Mother game

try it out then my dude, its pretty great for an rpg on the NES
try it with a guide or something since the game doesnt hold your hand much but its still really enjoyable

Attached: D8tOfmXUYAYXYS2.jpg (1200x848, 103K)

>people pay for this

I agree it sucks not to have those games included but you're pretty clueless if you think it just comes down to Nintendo not wanting them

Even for the time Mother 1 was really grindy and unbalanced.

Nothing, they added the JP versions and fixed the issues with the CV1 rom

don't diss 2008 flash games

It's because they're third party.

In one of those two scenarios, the customer has already invested money into the roms.

2008 flash games were largely an unmitigated stream of pure feces (they were made by actual kids on newgrounds half the time, after all) blown the fuck out by a lot of nes titles

Vice Project Doom is fucking amazing. But it's so irritating that Mother isn't here yet. Just had its anniversary and would have been perfect. But such is Nintendo.

Vice is cool but post Zelda 2 and star tropics the releases have been bad.

Great meme

So what do you think next month's games will be?
I'm guessing Donkey Kong Jr. Math and Pinball.

Bart vs space mutants
Some other bullshit.

I barely play any of these anyway. Except for Balloon Fight. I fucking love Balloon Fight.

Not every month needs to have a true classic in it, but there are hundreds of NES games to choose from. Why are they coming out so slowly?

What game are you guys waiting for? I just want this one.

Attached: Flying_Dragon_The_Secret_Scroll_Cover.jpg (269x370, 31K)

Iwata was literally the only one pushing for it

Never heard of these games, how are they?

>mother 1
>grindy
Only if you're bad lmao

>Another Kumio-kun on the Famicom service
Nice