Why can't I suck dick in Fire Emblem, Yea Forums?

Why can't I suck dick in Fire Emblem, Yea Forums?

Attached: TElIqdM.png (855x696, 503K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9yGGNohmAT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you already bought a switch

the fuck its a queer life

All I want to do is suck fat, meaty cocks in my games.

Is that so much to ask for?

>queer life
What?

>heteronomrative

Wtf does this even mean? Are games obligated to include gay people just because? Did people forget that the natural course of life is to be attracted to the opposite sex? Of course being hetero is the norm.

Hiring Kurahana Chinatsu was a mistake.

So they don't want gays in games?

>Three house has more gay shit but I want more because I feel entitled.

>a game where one of the biggest themes is breeding children for the sake of eugenics within your lineage and the politics that's involved in that
>MAKE THEM ALL GAY!!!!!!!!!!!1111
It already has gay dudes.

god was right homosexuality is a sin he warned us about these faggots but we didn't listen

>reee it's never enough

Attached: have sex with me.jpg (210x240, 18K)

What the fuck is queer life?
I thought the entire thing was that "gay people are just like the rest of us, they just love different people romantically."
Why would being gay change your entire life in modern America?

pray tell, what is the queer life?

Attached: 1562184215128.jpg (720x960, 59K)

>game is about saving the world
>WHERE ARE MY GAY BARS AND ASS FUCKING MINI GAMES NINTENDOOOOOOOOO

I think people need to realize the gaming industry had a disproportionate number of autistic fags in it.

Why did they even pander to fags in the first place? It’s not like it’s a must

Y'know how as a sun starts to die off it goes through a sudden bout of extreme and intense activity before collapse? That's the American gay movement. They've won basically all the important battles, so now they're burning up as they desperately consume literally any and every non-issue.

sucking dick of strangers doing drugs and dying of aids.

Liberalism

>literally more gay than straight, the game
>still victims
A for effort.

t. Mental gymnast judge panel

>Queer Life

Attached: 1565210609505.jpg (640x404, 45K)

Why do weebs think they can hide behind racist, transphobic, xenophobic japanese people? Honest question.

>It needs Queer life
The series is already fucking irritating to anyone and anything around it

Would have been based if it weren’t for your trip fagging

Attached: BF5F182D-AA0E-4F1B-9700-CC0E4C44B7EC.png (800x450, 359K)

>its another procedurally neural network AI generated outrage bait screencap thread

please tell me what to think Yea Forums
my brain is fried from all the weed and observing every outrage on the internet

>heteronormative

why won't these fucks just kill themselves

Why don't they just make their own tactical RPG based around non-straight characters?

walking down the streets in your underwear waving a rainbow flag

>its an amerimutt degenerate sjew bitching about based Japan not inserting amerimutt degeneracy in their games episode
Too many reruns

journalists aka convicted sex offenders should be executed

Its almost like LGBT isnt the majority

We had this thread yesterday and this is shaping up to be as bad. Read the article, don't, whatever, let's all be retards.

Attached: 1557158972170.jpg (312x219, 7K)

Fire emblem needs what ever it's writers and devs put into it, you presumptuous fucking snot-rags.

>camilla
>grows a large penis
All I need.
>no, i'm not asking you redditors to post the chart

This is what journalist want all future woman to look like

fire emblem needs more strategysexual characters
nothing gets me harder than proper unit placement

Attached: autism.png (1200x1196, 1.01M)

Claude should’ve been gay or bi. It’s kinda sad that you can’t romance him as Male!Byleth.

Faggots tend to not make loving, lasting relationships so in order to find purpose they create these pet projects and pour themselves into them. Since there is a sizable portion of the faggot population that base their entire identity over who they want to fuck, they inject that into these pet projects. Faggots who like video games demand more faggotry in video games. Same goes for comic books, movies, arts and crafts, gardening, you name it.
>hurr generalization
Never did I say "all faggots", I said "sizable portion of the faggot population". I'm sure there are normal, well-adjusted homogays out there that are decent sorts. You just never hear them bitch because they aren't insane.

These game journos are really getting to be a bit much.

I sincerely hope for the day we get a no romance FIre Emblem, so all you fucking retards can shut the fuck up already.

Acting like a over-the-top stereotype who spends literally every waking minute talking about dicks and fantasizing about dicks and whose entire personality and sense of identity revolves around how much he enjoys sucking dicks.

pics of blessed rng level ups make my dick ROCK HARD

in short: being a faggot

unironically this, i love seeing numbers get bigger so much i get an erection from it.

not much of an improvement if compared to the real thing

Attached: 1563295640467.jpg (1024x667, 83K)

Attached: Tired-at-Work-a-roadblock-to-effective-leadership.jpg (720x482, 94K)

i literally had to hold back a puke what the fuck is wrong with them

>queer life
>life
Imagine having your whole existence centered around the fact that you're a faggot. You don't have a personality or interests, because the only thing that matters here is the fact that you suck dick. The only shows you watch on TV are the ones that have gay characters, the only books you care are the ones with gay romance, the only games you enjoy are the ones with a gay route. The point of your whole life is to show that you're gay, to show off to others that you go to the LGBT parade and you indeed suck cock, it's the type of peple that truly believe that their sexuality is a reason of pride, instead of just being another trait of your ego development.

I wouldn't mind an ass fucking mini game with Manuela

i can't really believe such people exist. the gay frog conspiracy theory makes more sense than that

BROS, I WANT TO JOIN THE SERIES TOO
I'M GETTING AWAKENING RIGHT NOW.
OR SHOULD I JUST BUY A SWITCH AND GET THREE HOUSES.

Attached: imcia.jpg (207x171, 8K)

Start wherever you want. Each fire emblem is pretty fucking different from each other.

Maybe, just maybe, the article is commenting that the gay and heterosexual romance scenes are copypasted without the difference having any relevance in the game and that's kinda lazy instead of whatever strawmen you feel like concocting.

Three Houses is better, but don't buy a console for one game. Try emulating 7 or 8.

>what the fuck is wrong with them
women are agents of chaos

Attached: 1562611479927.png (1060x1000, 532K)

you give them an inch they want to turn the whole world into an insufferable gay lgbt queer mess

they all need to hang by the trees

that's a wrong example, they wouldn't do it if batshit crazy fucktards didn't enable them

all shit's fucked i want off the ride

Gatekeeping was not just good, it was necessary.

Cancel all video games

>that's a wrong example
uh, okay then

Attached: 1561921961760.jpg (1125x2001, 267K)

>that whole pic
youtube.com/watch?v=9yGGNohmAT0

Attached: xLSi9X7.png (493x731, 559K)

now I think about it this shit fits too within enabling
emancipation was a mistake, women shouldn't be given more freedom than free-range animals

>War game
>but i wanna suck dick

It makes perfect sense when you realize these are all either fujoshi who self insert into gay shit or, even sadder and probably more numerous, fat gay incels who need a fake waifu boyfriend because they can't get laid or find a stable relationship.

So... OP

Dilate

I can keep going, this is fun

Attached: 1558963617946.jpg (1144x894, 296K)

In a perfect world faggots would have normal relationships, negating the need to make them different in the game.

"Heteronormative game" bruh like most people are straight how is it bad to say that most your characters are straight to reflect that

>activists spend years trying to normalize gayness as something that isn't weird and should be accepted by people
>they're just like you, the only difference is who they love
>literal retards go out of their way trying to completely undermine this shit with things like gay pride parades that promote degeneracy for it's own sake

people don't change their mind about gays because they see two leather daddies on a float grinding their genitals, they change because they find out their nice neighbors who don't bother anyone happen to be gay

>Maybe, just maybe

Attached: 1565109149172.jpg (762x785, 184K)

Attached: 15613243635775.jpg (2704x2462, 1.36M)

To be fair, they're fat gay liberal incels. There should just be some realistic bara rape strategy rpg. No fujos would play that. Art by mentaikko?

That's small time OP check out this piece of autism

Attached: 1562965260487.jpg (1080x6005, 2.62M)

>censor the person's name field
>don't censor the person's name when it appears in the text of her friend's reply

The person who edited this pic is a smoothbrain.

you don't have to convince me but still what the fuck

this one is my favorite, please read everything

Attached: 1542312984157.png (1118x628, 97K)

Killing yourself.

The sad part is that he identifies as a customer as if it is a part of his identity.

You already have Bioware and Obsidian. You don't need more dev's making gay wish fulfillment sims.

Attached: 4c8d7c3086dfc35b81877256cd7e72bd3e1a39d1_full.jpg (184x184, 12K)

Attached: 1545760747549.jpg (1596x1696, 598K)

>waaaaah my vidya that went out of its way to include faggotry in a midieval setting is still too heteronormative
Ah yes, "heteronormative", hetero being normal... Almost like over 95% of the world is hetero... If anything, queer are over represented ratio-wise in Three Houses. God these people are fucking annoying

Alpha as fuck.

>Maybe, just maybe

I can smell your pink hair and thick-rimmed glasses from here

this is why religions exist

how many people do you think a gay incel can take down in a mass shooting before killing themselves?

>American women

Attached: 15503422757125223.jpg (526x1950, 310K)

What will her kids say?

Attached: 1551085944106.jpg (1024x610, 106K)

>why does a not good looking dude have to try harder to get romance
man its almost as if that isn't exclusive to being gay or not, it's just how it is in real life

is he saying sothis is ugly or is he too uncomfortable with calling her beautiful like some faggy beta
thats as far as i got into the rant btw

Attached: 1552334437420.jpg (960x1046, 228K)

atheist and I despise it just as much. The problem is something else pal

what kids? she'll abort it all and whine at 60 that she had an "unfulfilling" life

Imagine thinking yourself as prime real estate when you have a child, jesus christ.

Imagine something rebellious teens would get involved in, but it's gay, flashy, full of sex, and all those involved are probably riddled with STDs.

For some people, gay is more than just a preference, it's a lifestyle and a full blown fetish. Having a simple gender preference isn't enough so these people just have to make everything they do super queer, and you see more of this happening now that Obama legalized it. Many people lost their sense of purpose in life as fighting for gay marriage rights was something they could come close to calling an identity, and it made them feel like they were making a huge difference in the world. Now that it's no longer taboo in this country legal-wise, they've gotten bored and decided to make being queer all in your face as the next step in order to have fun and piss off all the homophobes and devout religious followers in order to feel right at home again. This is also why so many people are turning to transgenderism and coming up with all these weird sexuality labels.

Attached: 1560858305527.png (700x666, 401K)

based suraj.777

Instead of tea time they want cock time. A mode where you vigorously suck dick and talk about the evils of patriarchy..

Attached: 1559835846893.jpg (634x1024, 99K)

Good. Weebs are faggots anyway. Hope your shitty anime games get cucked.

Every girl will slam clams with each other on their endings if they get A supports
Same with guys

Why are people retarded?
That's way more relevant than who you S rank.

Attached: EBfRhoNUwAAgdm7.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Attached: 1556814405086.jpg (1080x1350, 147K)

I feel like this one has to be fake because the comic timing on "our children are also unsure how to feel" is too perfect to be real

It’s gay

Attached: 1563295373706.jpg (814x618, 58K)

How did this become the "post shit from facebook" thread

This is why child support laws need to fucking go out the window or be heavily revised. Imagine rightfully ditching this whore but forced to pay her bills and high heels for 18 years anyways.

Attached: 1558825953356.jpg (500x327, 35K)

Exactly.

It's being a California fag. Think of every insufferable stereotype you can, that's the "queer life". It's just what calli fags do to spite the rest of the gay community that can't stand them. Fucking god I hate that state.

Oh its the "THE GAYS ARE TRYING TO CONVERT ME" thread yet again

Attached: 1559867201976.png (911x612, 466K)

That shit is an outrage. I get that they don't have the resources to keep everything, but just to spite private collectors they destroy it instead of letting someone else keep it.

Also videogames

Attached: 1563489977349m.jpg (1024x600, 86K)

the only 1 star rating from german amazon (written in english, because that person is SPECIAL)

Attached: Screenshot_20190731-140927_Firefox.jpg (1080x1920, 882K)

Ah yes, XPEOPLE

have sex, literally

lol

>California california california
Rent free. Absolutely pathetic.

Attached: 1559209393261.webm (480x600, 1.55M)

Stop, I can't take any more

Attached: 1337488172006.jpg (600x450, 174K)

Attached: 1562150758450.jpg (582x801, 224K)

Attached: 1559897881952.jpg (698x473, 31K)

Attached: asdfasdfa.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

no, X-NIGGERS.

in front of a child no less, have they no shame

Attached: what the fuck are you doing.jpg (1024x768, 181K)

well time to receive punishment
*undicks zip*

Attached: 1559736779435.png (500x577, 100K)

>heteronormative
FUCK. THIS. STUPID. FUCKING. TERM.
OF COURSE HETERO IS NORMAL OR ELSE YOU WOULDN'T EXIST YOU FUCKING MORONS

>Walter casts Agi on Minotaur

You just have received a huge budget to make a game on which you will have absolute artistic freedom. The only condition is that it must be about "Queer Life". How do make a successful game?

Going to starbucks in shortshorts and trying to speak like a woman while you order your 20 iced cappuccinos with whip cream and a cherry

Attached: 1559207069092.jpg (1536x2048, 450K)

OP here.

Nobody's answered my question, and now I got to go get dinner.

Thanks for nothing, as always, Yea Forums.

kinda gross but based

YURI HAREM COLLECTING SIMULATOR dungeon crawler fps

Attached: 1564514465799.png (600x1067, 793K)

FUG SYLVAIN
THE GAINS BRO

Attached: 1563237559604.jpg (1024x679, 57K)

>inch
>mile

Attached: 1565258529114.png (1054x888, 793K)

>had 3 sexual partners total
>fucked up completely with one that i considered a life mate
>don't want to play the love game anymore

am i the weird one

>All of them have hillbilly double names - 'Mary Beth'
> One of them is literally called Piggins
>The last one has misspelled 'misspelling'
>They don't even know other countries and languages exist
> They don't realise that flying flags at different heights is a sign of disrespect

Imagine living in a country where this is all that is on offer to you on the female side. No wonder there are so many divorces in the US.

Attached: 1481778049867.jpg (276x277, 13K)

I mean, you can.
You just play as a girl. Is that so hard? Will your peepee get hard from the MU's big tiddies and that's a big no-no?

So, litterally the gay pride month being summarized?

>Go visit my gay older brother
>Just a nice weekend of hanging with him and his friends and going bowling and shit

>The stuff we do is fun and all but HOLY SHIT THEY CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT THEIR DICKS AND HOW GAY THEY ARE

It wasn't awful or anything but god damn it was kind of annoying.

Attached: 1558949090771.jpg (653x645, 150K)

>peepee hard when seeing any cute girl of any race
>peepee goes inside when I see her

Why do they find this so hard to understand?

>no fujo would play that
I've never seen someone being so wrong in my life. You do know that BL visual novels tend to be successful and classics if they're trashy, gory and depressing because fujoshi by that shit non stop?

Annette and Mercedes and Dmitri and Dedue all went gay together in my playthrough

Imagine working as PR for their social media.

This has to be satire. Or just real racism (anti white hate speach).

Attached: 1554651632593.jpg (2400x1920, 1.76M)

Carefull friend. I got a 30 days ban for that picture when i posted it during SGDQ.

Attached: 1565340995907.jpg (750x1014, 123K)

Based peepee working as intended.

>Queer life
I'm finally understanding why the term fag came about.

Because heteros still like Yaoi and Yuri shit. It|s a win-win for everyone involved.

Clearly he needed that level, his stats are ass

>have a fully-rendered academy
>no bathrooms with glory holes for cock-sucking minigames
What was the point, then? What the hell is this heteronormative horseshit??

if men and woman are the same (interchangable depends on what you identify with) than gay/het romances should even fucking matter

>i can't empathize with people that aren't me! except you have to whiteys with minorities cuz muhdiversity

Romance is what largely saved the series, it's stuck with us for good.

>30 days ban
I just have to restart my modem, not a big deal

Attached: 1556807668825.jpg (1080x1080, 144K)

shit's fucked brehs

>2.5 children
Uhhhh something you wanna tell us honey?

Attached: sweating.jpg (600x480, 52K)

NOT THE CHIEF OFFICER OF DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
HE MIGHT SEND IT TO THE COMMISSAR OF WORTHLESS CREDIT STUDIES AND THEN YOU'RE FUCKED.

Nope all it did in this case is fuck up a number of characters endings with the MC

Bros help, first time playing through, if I choose the second option do I get like automatically locked into a romance or some shit?

Attached: choice.jpg (1137x640, 65K)

ニャリ。

Attached: 1558271267794.jpg (698x1024, 98K)

>CHIEF OFFICER OF DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION

Attached: 1557406521393.jpg (647x1009, 334K)

sounds comfy

That actually seems reasonable compared to the other pics in this thread.

Stay away from me-hee!

Attached: 1552938477473.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

Have you ever worn short shorts? I assure you they aren't.

Sure, but still annoying when it happens.

that one has her priorities straight

I HAVE AN ACTUAL QUESTION: "Faggots" were used to describe pieces of sticks, how did the word came to mean gays?

Attached: 1557408453154.jpg (900x1200, 162K)

No. The tower conversation is a nice relationship boost, but the actual ending for MC is determined at the end of the game and you get to choose between everyone you got qa posssible S with

Choose what your heart tells you :)

And gay meant happy. Words change, get with the times, grandpa*ma*X.

>queer life
They're right, Fire Emblem MUST have bug-chasing, scat fetishes and a route where you're insanely obnoxious constantly to everyone then expect to be treated not only equally but as a special person who is better than everyone else because they don't have the "default" sexuality. That will change everything.

>black woman says that white also counts as diversity
>gets booted
kek

Two theories, faggots could mean sticks to burn but it can also mean burden, for example an old unmarried woman was often called a "Faggot" due to her being a pure burden on the community. I tend to favor the latter.

Attached: 1551893995721.jpg (720x960, 95K)

Words change meaing all the time as language evolves

I thought Fire Emblem needed strategy and characters, not a form of hedonism.

> Hollywood (and harvey weinstein)
> Silicon Valley (google facebook twitter)
> San Fran (and the gays)
California is literally the cause of 99% of all conflict amongst the entire western world, not just Americans. The world would unironically be a more wholesome and loving place if we nuked california into the nightmarish hellscape they envision anywhere that isn't california to be.

Attached: 1554969129672.png (840x887, 365K)

That´s why you don´t pander to mentally ill people. They hate them selves. They wont ever be happy.
War cant come soon enough

Wasnt "America's dad" a black guy before the date rape thing happened?

Attached: 1563203198895.png (606x628, 749K)

Oh my god I hate journalists jesus christ they are all just propaganda pushers fuck this gay earth

good post

Attached: 1507607770354.jpg (500x375, 31K)

Attached: 1560258217084.jpg (627x1562, 506K)

murica fuck yeah

You give them what they want, and they continue to scream and piss and shit in the floor.

Attached: 1563295296648.jpg (809x1024, 195K)

Disgusting

Attached: 15550882435933.jpg (741x1351, 272K)

>bottom left corner

id have a tranny son if it meant i could fuck charlize theron every night

Attached: 1556643069904.jpg (534x711, 45K)

I think he means religion exists to curb this kind of degenerate behaviour. Don't give a damn about your personal beliefs, But it's clear that your humanism failed to steer people away from degeneracy, It probably promoted it in the end.

Why is Yea Forums filled with eternally assblasted sjws?

Attached: 1513975352513.png (772x198, 64K)

so that means all women are pigs as well, interesting

The images posted in this thread just make me flat-out unhappy, there's nothing that can be done anymore, is there?

Attached: t8gihskxsir21.jpg (699x521, 75K)

I think I'm gonna be sick.

"Waaah! Daddy! Do something!"

"Need" is a strong word.

Attached: 1546591000354.jpg (1540x810, 391K)

A globe-spanning disaster like an asteroid impact would beat some sense back into the people

>Queer Life
Nintendo isn't going to have their characters do heroin and then have gay anal sex no matter how much Twitter wants it.

Attached: 1564697585693.jpg (463x229, 8K)

>Queer life
>The next E3 comes around
>Here are the new set of protagonists goyim

Attached: 5BF815ED-0F32-467E-8FFC-915A23F20AD1.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Funny how that shortly changed after Trump won.

Why did he do that? There was no reason not to own up to what he was doing

It would only temporarily do so. Large disasters lead to humans working together for a few generations then it's back to being fat and contented.

>those dead, souless eyes
This is what happens when you spread yourself thin like butter on toast.

Was the alleged sexism ever revealed?
Back when it came out it was pretty under wraps.

What does that totally organic event have to do with anything?

This shit is so tiresome. I'm not even mad anymore. Just apathetic.

Attached: 1523154865.png (598x447, 424K)

Afraid of social consequences. Somehow still unafraid enough to buy a fucking pepe hoodie unironically though.

>Why aren't all the gay characters in this game acting just like me ?

Attached: 1550427739791.gif (300x258, 1.97M)

faggots belong on a spike

Based Dan Ryckert.

Attached: 1537744826813.jpg (750x729, 85K)

I think they'd enjoy that too much

I think they'd enjoy that too much

clown world is not just a meme

Attached: 1556834636850.jpg (765x960, 128K)

Attached: 1565292526548.gif (249x172, 721K)

Attached: 1565350573814.jpg (960x540, 50K)

Yea Forums hivemind at work

Attached: 1542413435498.gif (640x393, 680K)

gays need to hang

no way in hell this is real

faggots need to burn
leftists are mentally ill

Give an inch and they take a mile.
You can’t make these people happy no matter what you do, so don’t even bother trying.

Attached: 1539853547042.jpg (675x1500, 184K)

please for the love of reason and logic tell me there was a good amount of people openly against this kind of shit

>ask husband to open relationship
>"WTF WHY HE IS SLEEPING WITH OTHERS?!?!?!"
This will never not be the funniest thing

Attached: 1539844057619.jpg (854x640, 100K)

>only sites reporting the "story" are far-right propaganda mills and reddit
I bet you believe in pizzagate too

whats that about

Hey, a faggot joined the thread. Question, dumb subhuman, how many dicks do you suck per day, on average?

>elites constantly outed for being pedophiles

ITS A CONSPIRACY

NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOY

CONTINUE CONSUMING HOLLYWOOD CAPESHIT AND PORNOGRAPHY

This Tyler kid must be one hell of a Chad to not only have a girl ask him, but in such a degenerate fashion.

I mean, even if it's like a "Girls Ask Guys" sort of dance, she could have just caught him between periods in the hallway and asked like a normal person, instead of twerking on the hood of a car with her friends in a public parking lot.

I'll never get how you can be a conspiritard and also deep throating Trump

You mean like Trump's buddy Epstein?

Attached: 1522892159520.jpg (3336x1423, 1.47M)

>Fire Emblem Doesn't Just Need Gay Characters, It Needs Queer Life

Attached: 1443124086661.jpg (746x500, 102K)

Unironically being an annoying faggot 24/7 then committing suicide when you realize nobody likes you.

Based and trappilled

Sir, I'm just warning you. You don't want to go down that road

So it's only child molestation if right wingers do it. Cool.

I think the key deterrent was meant to be “bara,” not the hardcore/rape. Some fujoshi like brick endomorph shithouses that are wide as they are tall but a lot don’t, the stereotype is “yaoi for women by women, bara for men by men” for a reason

Because that's gay, yo

Because that was just a lie and it turns out gay people really are just mentally ill attention whores.

>drumpflets parrot pizzagate nonsense
>it turns out that Trump and his buddies were the ones diddling kids

It's still going on. He gets guest spots on morning talk shows all the time. It's promoted, celebrated, accepted, and most of all, monetized.

I figure I'm already damned to hell anyways, but all it'll take is for one guy to get too handsy on that kid to make people realize they've been supporting a male 13 yr old drag queen stripper dancing for adult men.

nigga so was clinton and he was far more involved

I just think it's funny that after years of people talking about Epstein and the Clinton connection, only NOW do you people care about children being trafficked and raped.

It's kinda funny

I need to get out of this shithole before I get shot or gay. Any countries I can realistically move to?
Preferably an english speaking country, but I'm willing to learn other languages.

Attached: 1540718711526.png (612x526, 326K)

"I'm going to drop out of this college because I disagree with the politics of the school"
"Oh my god I am so sending this to the board of whatever so they can expel you you fucking {buzzword}"
How dumb do you have to be

Blame Q

That's because they gave an inch. You simply just say no to these people and they lose all power over you. I don't get why people fail to see that.

>had any sexual partners
You are the weird one here

>/pol/ hates jews
>/pol/ loves Trump, the biggest shill for Israel we've ever had as a president
drumpflets are masters of cognitive dissonance

Both sides and royalty are.
Anyone who still sticks with the Left/Right paradigm are either retarded or watch too much TV.

>Q

Attached: 15264263635734686.jpg (3456x3365, 884K)

bought this game just because of based homophobia from nintendo

when will this nightmare end, what is wrong with these people

Attached: 1406648279943.png (211x208, 30K)

>therefore time itself is owned by white people
I’m really glad I meet the racial requirements to spec into chronomancer!

Burn the ____ pay the ____.

Yeah, it's almost like we need a third position....

Quit human civilisation. Find a way to strand yourself on an island, you will die in less than a year, but you will truly be free

There isn't one and won't ever be one.
Those in power now have almost always been in power. You may think there's a third position, but they are also under the thumb and if they're not, they won't get the funding to take the throne.

Japan seems to be a decade or two behind on the degeneracy, but they are pretty xenophobic so you’ll ironically have to put up with worse stuff than the “oppressed” minorities in america do.
Though there’s a risk the country will get pozzed during the olympics.

>the one guy in the room who does all the actual fuckin work

this is baby tier political analysis "those in power now have almost always been in power"

jesus what a retarded, vague, and unfalsifiable premise

man I miss when video games were a boys club not at all concerned with virtue signaling politics but only how to beat that ball busting section in the latest game.

You can suck dick in Fire Emblem. Just play as female Byleth.

>Walmart stock jockey
Of course

Look at the tits though. She could clean toilets and I'd fuck her raw

Nope. Just stick to 2D.

>95-99% of human population is straight
>Ugh how heteronormative

I'd suck Lindhart's dick desu

I would fuck all three of them at the gym.

Attached: 1551893210515.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

I don't see how that pic would have warranted a 30 day ban unless that guy is a mod here or one of the mods personally knows him

He likely got the ban because he has a shitton of previous ones I think

How many fucking posts did that queerbait make? holy shit

>read the article
>the author points out that Edelgards confession in context to a woman very accurately reflects the experience of coming out as gay in our society to someone you love
>buttblasted that this isn’t reflected in the rest of their relationship
>when not even the fucking het romances have that kind of attention and care given to them
The game isn’t even about dating people for fucks sake, it’s about war

Attached: D1C68066-2F0C-4CED-96DB-7D3FF8E1D301.jpg (249x203, 5K)

>tfw you live in jax
>tfw you've visited this ikea before
I feel dirty...

The funny thing is most gay people don’t give a shit about having “queer life” represented.

Nuke America
America is the great satan
Death to America

Stick = Penis
Penis that wants to be bundled with another penis = Faggot

Give an inch they demand a mile
Don't even know why IS even put fag marriage in their medieval inspired fantasy game to begin with