Untitled

Attached: 1565382575051m.jpg (1024x460, 54K)

K

E

eep saying it

Are they white, Yea Forums?

eep saying what user?

>le incel face

Only in America

I remember my station running a story that one of them were antifa?

Dayton Shooter's confirmed first victim was named Joseph Bonzedo.

>garlic guns
Only in America

The guy on the right is actually black

Everything must be black and white for our gamer journalists and citizens. If you arent throating Trump's cock, you're antifa. If Elizabeth Warren doesnt have her hand up your ass, you're a white supremacist.

why do they do it? mental instability? and why does the media only focus on them?

Garlic shooter was centrist
El Paso shooter was far right
Dayton shooter was far left

why would you shoot garlic?

keep saying it

I can go to Walmart right now and by a gun even though I'm a paranoid schizo. They're too easy to get your hands on and our country does fuck all for the mentally ill.

Dunkey's really hit a new low

keep saying it

Thanks

I was only asking because it's rare you see anything bad about antifa in the news

Keep saying it

because vampire

Keep saying it

He supported the movement, but his shooting wasn't politically motivated. He was your typical "Elliot Roger" type; convinced that he deserved better and the universe was conspiring against him

Honestly "Garlic Shooter" put a funny image in my mind.

He just wanted to fuck his sister

Keep Saying It

Glasses are murder

Thanks. I can't keep up with all this shit

>be a beta cuck retard
>want to get """"""famous""""" for a chickenshit shooting
>forever will be remembered as "the garlic shooter"
Serves the faggot right

>One chance to be remembered by history
>Goes down as the garlic shooter

Honestly who gives gun licences to people looking like this. They look like incel caricatures

No. But yes in america

>why do they do it?
Garlic festival shooter: fed up with with mestizo hispanics and california liberals, believed in fascist "might makes right" ideology and so he sought to kill them

El Paso: Believed US and Texas specifically are being invaded by Hispanics, who are being imported by Democrats to flood the ballot boxes and turn the US into a one party state. Also hates corporations and believes they are part of why immigrants are imported so heavily, and they need to be scared into changing their ways. Believed armed uprisings are the only way to drive this home to both corporate and political interest, and also deter hispanics from immigrating here/make them self-deport

Dayton: Was legitimately just insane and unstable, he had lists of people from his school he wanted to kill and rape, he was in a band called Menstrual Munchies and had hallucinations and psychosis. Though he may have been egged on by political tension caused by the El Paso guy which he called a terrorist and white supremacist.

mmmmmmfh fuck yeah keep sayin it

Oy vey. It's the weapons I tell you. You better call out those alt-righters. The blood is in their hands goy.

Oy vey. those libtards are trying to take our gun again. The only thing keeping the big goverment at bay. They won't admit their degeneracy is destroying the minds of the youth. The blood is in their hands goy.

Attached: file.png (1004x1024, 523K)

that's a very naive view, user
the very first news article about the dayton shooter talks about how much of a lefty he was (including antifa support)

What does it mean?

We may need posters banning certain "types".

keep saying it

With their powers combined they are Captain Manlet

They look like the same person, Americans can't be this stupid to believe this is not made by someone else right?

true

>Though he may have been egged on by political tension caused by the El Paso guy which he called a terrorist and white supremacist.
why didn't he shoot up a bank or something instead

WAHAHAHA

Attached: wario gun.jpg (256x256, 22K)

That Americans have to have a label for everything or they panic

What about the thwarted attempts in Missouri and Florida?