Why did nobody tell me how good this is?

Why did nobody tell me how good this is?

Attached: 61c17d32ce2e4453b5e4f0c3c8d866d5_Large.png (600x600, 118K)

Windows 10 exclusive made it so noone played it
Now that its on steam, people can realize that the story is nice and the gameplay gets crazy fun towards the end, but its not a BIG NEW RELEASE so still noone talks about it

Because most people it seemed were mad that they had to watch a few episodes of a TV show. I didn't mind, and thought the gameplay, environments and storytelling was great. You are looking forward to Control also right? That looks like a direct evolution of what made Quantum Break great, except with adding the parts that also made Alan Wake and Max Payne amazing.

>getting your opinions about videogames from this shithole
lol. enjoy missing out

I'm playing it on a Xbone X. Am I missing out on anything by not playing the PC version?
I actually didn't know it was on PC until just now

Even tho it's on pc, people here tend to downplay or ignore any game associated with Microsoft. I didn't love qb but i did finish it and appreciate that they tried something different. The money used to make tv quality shows with real actors could have went into the game

Attached: C346D4B3-320F-415E-9FED-049C99D54229.jpg (1236x1938, 829K)

I did, but you didnt believe me.

Just not being able to hit more than 30fps, Remedy did a great job with keeping it a stable 30 fps though at 1440p though with the X.

It took too long to crack so the third worlders here never had a chance to play it and it was ignored

Is that fucking Iceman?

Agreed on that one. That's why I'm so excited for Control myself. It's all game and no having to throw the budget for actors and live action shit.

This. People here don't play games. They're really out of the loop

Same as with Sunset Overdrive. It was an XBone exclusive and once it came out on PC everyone had moved on.

It wasn't that great. The best part was the villain being CIA.

It’s got some cool set pieces but the file size with the show installed is massive M$ really has a thing for making games as bloated as possible.

I thoroughly enjoyed that game. The only complaint was it felt sort of barren even the monsters everywhere.

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-160220.jpg (1600x2560, 736K)

Why would anyone tell you something bad is good

Its a pretty fun game that lacks any real replayability. But I liked the show tie-in

I, too, thought that both Quantum Break and Sunset Overdrive were pretty good games. If they had been multiplatform at the start they'd be a whole lot less obscure now.

I did tell you bro. It's got one of the best time travel stories out there. And it adheres to the Novikov Consistency principle which I love since I hate the new trend of Capeshit and movies like Looper that treat time travel like a multiverse hopping tool. Abilities and gunplay are also pretty cool later on and overall it's a stylish and memorable game. I love how CIA guy and Charlie from LOST (also Novikov consistent time travel story coincidentally) are in it.

I was planning on getting it until I read you had to connect to some server for the cutscenes. I don't like singleplayer games FULL OF JANNIES AND TRANNIES AND NIGGERS!

>Why did nobody tell me how good this is?
cause it isn't good nigger

it was too generic for me. didnt pay attention to the story because i never do

is this one of those movie games

You can get that game for pennies on the Xbone now. My Xbone purchase was one of the funnest things I've ever done. Going through all these games I'd never heard of and going through all the noteworthy Xbox/360 games I never got to try. Kino

I played Quantum Break because crowbcat used its music in his lawbreakers video.

Attached: 1468417537292.jpg (640x621, 90K)