Only 26 classic servers (13 NA 13 EU)

>Only 26 classic servers (13 NA 13 EU)

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

NOSTALGIA FAGS BTFO

Attached: 86A7950B-7A60-48E1-A40F-99C46BAD72B4.png (828x1792, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ekCDPyC3eA
youtube.com/watch?v=3nbann317Z8
discord.gg/RacUZ6
discord.gg/2tBAP5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>~150 servers at the end of vanilla
>4.5M pop
24/150 = 0.1666
4.5M *1.666 = 750,000 players
>wow only the 3rd biggest mmo in the world
whats the issue, user

Attached: CjcQBE6.jpg (362x346, 38K)

>only 26
is way too many servers, a bunch of them will die in a month

I'm rolling on Bloodsail Buccaneers, it's inevitably gonna be the worst when it comes to player skill but RP bros are usually the most relaxed players and more fun to be around.

Why is that bad?

>Not going RP-PVP
Son ... how can you RP if you don't want to kill gnomes, you are horde, aren't you nigger?

>Only 26
I hoped for like 10, 26 it's a lot for a 15 year old game.

I'm going Horde but I don't have the time to poopsock my way from 1-60 like I could before and I don't want to deal with people corpse camping me when I'm in the 30s range two months from now.

Back in the day i would cost shitload of moneys, call of duty and overwatch fags will pay for the Classic servers.

You have gone soft, weak you dishonor your tribe.
I challenge you to mak'gora.

>26 servers
>layering: on
>the plebs quit
>layering: off
>never have to merge servers and destroy communities

brilliant

Attached: blizzard.jpg (1022x946, 80K)

this

You forgot the layering.

Just so all faggots know layering is temporary until, huge player drop-off around 1 month.

well looks like grobbulus is /ourserver/

I don't like layering and sharding but I'd rather have that temporarily then have too many servers where half of them end up dead in six months because the tourists left.

sharding is different from layering and a lot worse. it won't be in classic.

sharding mixes several servers; layering occurs within a single server.

WHERE MY WHITEMANEBROS AT

Attached: e10a644.jpg (850x1252, 378K)

>1 month.
It's gonna be way fucking faster than that. Once the retail-tards give it a shot and can't figure out where to go because the map doesn't point in the direction of the quest, they're gonna be done within the first few days.

Good, fuck zoomers.
But i still belive some of them will stay.

>mi cara cuando un servidor norteamericano serĂ¡ invadido por latinos y un servidor ES/PT designado oficialmente
vocaroo.com/i/s1ekCDPyC3eA

Attached: mexican pepe frog.jpg (2048x1924, 417K)

Streamer server is either Whitemane or Herod. A shame since those are the two best sounding server names. I'm going Herod since I'm EST and hoping for the best.

Attached: e7db9e4e33592de521b23e955084488e.jpg (601x508, 36K)

well at least we got rp-pvp back

Whitemane sounds like it will be the streamer's server of choice.
No thanks.

NOOO GUYS .... I THOUGHT CLASSIC WOULD HAVE 10 MILLION PLAYERS ..... THIS CANT BE HAPPENING ....

It's gonna be Herod because Asmongold would never roll on a server that has a female name. Bonus because Herod is THE soldier of vanilla.

Yes, I watch Alexensual, too.

I hope streamers flood every sever.

Not like this bros ... NOT LIKE THIS

Attached: zz7LbtGI.jpg (841x841, 68K)

The only video I've ever seen of Alex was when he got shit on by the hunter

>ITT FFXIV falseflaggers

F R E E
...E
...N
...T

youtube.com/watch?v=3nbann317Z8

it must really suck to see all the people you bitch and moaned about becoming successful streamers while he is stuck at some minimum wage job crying and moaning to his dead as dirty stream

Who here /GROBBULUS/?

no thanks RP servers are full of trannies, furries and autistic retards

Not only that but the guy pretends to be a vanilla veteran when he only played during wrath and scammed wow accounts for nerd cred lmao

Because RP-PvP servers have always just been PvP servers

>literally impossible to avoid streamers, as streamers will want to avoid themselves and thus make every server a streamer server
welp i was still conflicted about giving it a go but now i'm convinced to not bother, what is even the point

Attached: 1564426633264.gif (400x282, 1.91M)

the only ones you need to worry about is asmongold and sodapoppin. once you know what server they are rolling on you can choose any other. all the medium sized streamers are confirmed to roll on their server.

only big streamers can impact a server in any significant way. a small streamer with like 300-1k viewers means nothing to the server. i've watched them before and they don't get anything from their viewers and none get followed around. there's also the safe bet that these small streamers will roll on the big streamer server to get exposure. it's honestly simple.

ITT people who have actually not a single fucking clue to the internal data blizzard gathered during the beta and such acting as if they know how many servers Classic should have at launch

Attached: amagi.gif (640x360, 1.38M)

SHUT THE FUCK UP WEEB CLASSIC WILL HAVE 15 MILLION PLAYERS BLIZZARD IS RETARDED AND KNOWS NOTHING

RP, RP-PVP, Normal realms will die out sooner than PvP servers. As long as 1 PvP realm stay alive i'm happy panda.

all the big streamers say theyll be on the same server

youll just have to contend with people who get 2k viewers max

t. Final Fantasy fag

I don't think Soda will cause as many problems, he just wants to shut himself in and autistically play WoW in peace. Asmon is the one who actively encourages people to be shitheads and they flock to him like a swarm of locusts.

how does rp even work?

do you just go around typing "on gaurd thee" and shit ? Why do people do this?

Because it's fun.

>Yeah I'm a native English speaker but I'll be rolling on non-English EU servers because then I won't feel bad for corpse camping lowbies in STV and mind-controlling tryhard raiders off the ledge in Blackrock Mountain. How did you know?

Attached: gigachad vs soyjack temperature.png (1665x869, 516K)

I was originally gonna go warrior for my initial class like I've done in vanilla and private servers but I have a feeling that the decade of memes is going to make them overplayed and I don't want to be buggered fighting for loot or salty warriors that want to join my group.

inb4 30% of pop are either mages or pallies/shamies

xivfags are seething

Something like that.
Or:
>/y Hear me merry adventurers, there lurketh a beast most fiendish in the emerald hills of Elwynn forrest, a savage monster that goeth by the name Hogger. Join me battle and we shall slay this wicked wretch who hath bedeviled this land far too long.
I rolled a character on a RP server once, someone wrote something like above, I logged out and never looked back.

OFFICIAL EU PVP DISCORDS:
ABSOLUTELY NO TRANNIES

Shazzrah - discord.gg/RacUZ6
Golemagg - discord.gg/2tBAP5

Attached: il_794xN.1705794475_7cjz.jpg (794x596, 46K)

:D
The conclusion was great.

>no central server
Why though.

Update for avoidstreamers.com

Attached: streamer update.png (991x851, 251K)

They're not specifically pvp servers, but alright.

At least one of them isn't a total cunt

Guess it's Thanos for me

>streamer
>not a total cunt
Zoom zoom go back to retail

>Not having Asmon's potential impact as 'Severe' written in blood

Attached: 7f2.jpg (587x645, 116K)

Herod is going to be the PvP sweaty server, isn't it?

We need 13 brave souls to snipe asmongolds name...