Your Turn to Die/Kime ga Shine

So what are your predictions for chapter 3? Also what routes did you end up with? Reko/Kanna, Reko/Sou, Alice/Kanna or Alice/Sou?

Attached: Chapter 3.jpg (1707x2048, 494K)

Attached: Bath.jpg (1024x694, 94K)

>Predictions for Chapter 3
>Keiji is an inside man.
>The route split only has a significant effect on Part 1
>Memory erasure shenanigans
>The real Sou never got over his waifu Sara and the entire game is about saving her so he can finally get in her underwear.
Also Alice/Kanna.

how do I view the message log?

The screen below user

>Kanna
Mind explaining? Just curious.

Was it really necessary to have a separate sprite for Kanna pissing herself?

real Sou would be cucking Reiji though

>try and take the phone by force from Sou
>sara easily overpowers him
w-wew

Attached: 1562023226294.png (358x264, 232K)

there's nothing below
what are you on about
I know a message log exists because I accidentally pressed a button and found it but I can't find it again

Attached: file.png (814x622, 35K)

I love you user. But yes it was necessary as Sou wouldn't have been interested in her otherwise.

My reasoning isn't too deep. I didn't believe that taking advantage of a child's naive attempt at self-sacrifice was worth keeping the more useful dude around, especially when said dude is on his knees begging you not to kill her and is already essentially losing his shit at the mere idea.

scroll up with your mouse wheel

FUCK OFF SARA.

Attached: Sou-zetubou.png (816x624, 319K)

Alice/Sou here

But Kanna was more than happy to die for Sara and Sou so I think it would honor her more to let her die. But I can see why people chose to spare her since her ending does have the more positive ending with AI Joe talking to Sara as Sou's final present, everyone rallying up together to end the game and meeting Sara's dad in the epilogue.

But you miss out on madman Sou's ride.

Patrician taste. Choosing the more dangerous people to keep around. Also less girls around. More guys for Sara.

Move over faker, the real deal is coming.

Attached: RealSou.jpg (624x703, 155K)

I'm fully aware I'm probably missing out on the more interesting of the two routes, but I'm sticking to the outcomes I came to on my own and will see where they take me.
As for whether it honors Kanna more to sacrifice her, I can definitely see that it does since it respects her wishes to die for the greater good, but it still doesn't stop the fact that you can already see Sou is having a nervous breakdown over the idea. In fact, you could say you're doing a dishonor to Sou's wishes by the same reasoning, since he is essentially giving up on beating the odds and surviving the game by trying to goad the rest of the cast into voting for him just so he can save Kanna's life.
One final thing to add on, I was off-put by Kanna's reasoning for sacrificing her:
>Last time we voted based on pure logic and it bit us in the ass
>This time we should vote based on pure logic. It'll definitely work out for the best.
It makes me wonder if some nuance was lost in translation there.

How did Shin get the scarf in the first place anyway?

He doesn't remember

Well even if you choose Sou, he still tries to escape so he clearly didn't want to die and he hardly acknowledged Kanna afterwards. But sure he and Kanna loved each other but he still wanted to survive.

I just think having him go full madman over the death of his waifu would just be pure kino for the ride to come. But part of me thinks he'll just end up being a red herring and be promptly killed off by the real Sou or something as he takes his scarf back from him.

He can't recall. Same reason why he doesn't know why he took Sou's identity in the first place. Clearly the two are connected. But Shin doesn't have the scarf on him when you see his corpse after he dies.

having two madmen would be too much and sort of redundant.

Well that's why our homeless Sou will get offed.

i get the feeling that he and kanna will be related

Attached: Nani.png (720x529, 484K)