Okay...

Okay, I think it’s pretty obvious we’re going to have a «golden route» where everyone unites against a common threat later down the line as DLC. How can they pull this off WITHOUT fucking up the story and character writing ?

Attached: B90F96BD-6280-4209-A0B9-B5EF353D71A4.jpg (1600x800, 262K)

Fuck off, don't even put the idea out into the universe.

Byleth dicking sothis and not engaging in any of the fodlan bullshit

They don't
We already have a Golden Route, it's called the Golden Deer

Literally impossible. Unless at the end of the team up they all double down on killing each other.

>Another Revelations with like 30+ units not even balanced for the route and all benched because the overpowered lords take up all the room.

Pretty sure they learned from their mistakes this time around.

Attached: 1560693620069.jpg (600x649, 43K)

impossible. golden endings are always fucking trash and invalidate everything else.

>The only lords are the House Leaders and Byleth instead of the two whole freaking royal families of Fates
-_-

You could lead three armies each having different objectives (like when you control Alm and Celica's armies separately during the first part of Gaiden) to take down the church. The story of this route would be 200h, tho

What's wrong with killing members of other houses? Genuinely curious.
Why are you such a wuss?

>Three lords.
>Byleth.
>Four OP as fuck knights.
>Two teachers.
>Rhea
>Seteth, maybe Flayn if she isn't shit.
>Jeralt may survive.

I guess you can have a student or two as an adjutant. :D

time travel maybe I mean sothis can control time... so byleth's dad is safed and idk maybe rodrigue and monica or something, edelgard turns good hubert and dedue get a support. everyone is happy but byleth dies at the end. or they travel so far back in time that seiros and nemesis never had a conflict and byleth never exists. dunno how else they wanna pull of a "golden route"

Attached: 20190728_005152.jpg (1080x1145, 417K)

There’s literally no way you can write a golden route that involves edelgard not dying when the game begins with her trying to murder Claude and dimitri.

The golden route is basically the golden deer.

They'd need to introduce an enemy threatening enough that Hitlergard has no choice but to reluctantly work with you, since it'd be out of character if she did so voluntarily. I guess either a revived Nemesis or just have Rhea go completely ballistic for some reason.
Maybe something to do with Byleth trying to use a Divine Pulse to make everything right, but ends up fucking everything up at first.

Attached: 1551516908604.jpg (900x4050, 526K)

Catherine and Seteth are the only knights that really stand out, and Hanneman and Manuela are outclassed by a number of students too.
>implying Rhea wouldn't be the villain

So I pretty much just started the game, but how viable is it to raise every skill to C to recruit everyone? How efficient would I need to be in doing that?

Attached: 1529657709993.jpg (500x376, 92K)

We LITERALLY have confirmation from the director that the DLC will be sidestories and that there will be no 'golden' route.

>dude everything is sunshine and lollipops lmao
please stop asking for the usual retard-laden script that Japanese games already have 99.99% of the time
This shit ain't perfect, but at least it's a step in the right direction. Does somebody at Koei-Tecmo actually have a soul? How did they manage that?

That only refers to the Expansion Pass content.

...Which is all the DLC the game is getting. That's the way Nintendo works now. They release the game, then lay out all their DLC plans at launch and tell you to preorder.

>all these edgetards bitching about the idea of a golden route
Can't wait to drink your tears this time next year

>How efficient would I need to be in doing that?
That'd be fucking stupid.
You don't necessarily need C's, depending on support points (not necessarily support level, e.g. C/B/A).
How about you just roleplay the game not as an autistic 100% Awakening babby? You know this shit has three-four predominantly unique playthroughs and NG+ that lets you be more efficient with each playthrough?
Play the fucking game instead of reducing it to a spreadsheet. Are you a fucking accountant?
Fucking Fire Emblem: Excel(ibur).
Goddamn board does everything in its power to NOT play video games.
Dumbass nigger. Wasted $60 on something you'll never genuinely experience.

Based

It's pretty easy to recruit everyone. Raising your skills to D with B supports is good enough. Spam gifts on everyone you want to recruit. When gardening only plant flowers so you get tons of them to gift, and buy the gifts sold monthly at the two merchants you unlock a couple months in. Every time you explore spend your activity points on meals together to gain more support and professor exp.

Have these nogs even played the game?
A "Golden Route" would defeat the entire backstory and development for the characters.
What the fuck are you retards smoking? I mean I know it's a weebaboo game with A LOT of shitty writing, but you've taken the 500-episode never-ending anime storypill way too fucking much if you want this type of route that reduces every single character to nothing but their color palette and tits.
Dumbass motherfuckers.
Fuck anime becoming mainstream. Over-saturation of the absolute nitwit, bottom of the barrel Japs can come up with.
Fuck me imagine asking for an RPG with the writing of Grey's Anatomy. Christ on a crutch.

Very easy.
They rebuilt how supports are formed. For starters, units dont have to be on top of each other or next to each other to get support in battle, they just have to interact with each other. For instance, if two units attack the same enemy, even if they're not directly next to each other, they get support points.
Also, the Monastery provides tons of opportunities to get two units to bond with each other, from eating meals to singing choir to being assigned to class-room duties together.
it's very easy

Cringe

I don't want to miss out on anyone, stop sperging out

>playing a weeaboo game and bitching about weeaboo cliches

Golden Route makes no sense.
Unlike what Edeltard fans will have you believe, she's not against just the church, but all of Fodlan. She wants all of Fodlan under Empire rule, even if the Kingdom and Alliance broke away just to escape its tyranny.
To make a 'Golden Route' you'd have to completely strip Edelgarde of one of her biggest motivations.

>Not the first post from this IP
Why do you enter threads you don't like just to complain about what other people want to discuss?

True, but you could say the same thing about Fates.
No one wants it except for the self-insertfags who want to solve everyones problems in unrealistic ways

Catherine is just a shittier Felix. Hanneman at least gets Meteor.