Did you know that despite being 52% of the gaming population...

Did you know that despite being 52% of the gaming population, female gamers make up an incredible 0% of the top 10 best speedrunners?

Attached: 1549175064130.png (745x904, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lar.net/2015/09/07/where-are-the-women/
youtube.com/watch?v=NjuLdwwE0mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GAMERS

That seems sexist, gamers need to be more inclusive.

Do you know that violent video games create mass shooters? It's true, the president of the United States said so

Attached: 1565098258349.png (886x276, 25K)

Trannies aren’t girls lmao

>Did you know that despite being 52% of the gaming population
That’s not what it says dumbass

they also probably made like top 500 in e-sports earnings (and only because female-only tournaments) unless you add trannies.

That's because women aren't autistic about videogames

not this bullshit again. They tried this a few years ago.

>Gamers
By the loosest of definitions, perhaps.
Playing Candy Crush makes you a gamer for these surveys.

Attached: 1487074801122.jpg (400x462, 32K)

Only because of phones, just look what they are playing on in OP pic

>52% of women play games(including mobile games)
>women are now the majority among games users
I wonder what it feels like to be as retarded as Meg Jayanth

Chess players are Gamers
Literally checkmate, m8

Women make me laugh

how many of them are dog moms?

Attached: adsfdsg.png (691x678, 23K)

Probably because women tend to not be as autistic?
Also fucking dumbass it says 52% of WOMEN are gamers, not 52% of gamers are women.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, English is not my first language, but what I understand from the headline is that 52% of women are gamers, not that 52% of gamers are women.

Ask any woman

Why do these kinds of reports get made? It's like saying 90% of humans are chefs because they cook food at home. It isn't the same thing. It's like saying 90% of humans writers because they type on keyboards/phones all day. It just isn't the same at all.

You're not a "Gamer" if you play some shitty phone games or like some flavor of the month/year shit for an hour or less a day. This kind of shit pisses me off so fucking bad; irrationally so sure, but it's still dumb as fuck.

At this point isn't almost everybody a gamer? The real question is now how invested they are into it.

That article is clickbait; people who exclusively play mobile games aren't gamers; they're suckers. Microtransaction trash are not games.

Attached: 1565301667036.jpg (245x241, 14K)

dont women have slimmer odds of making on the autism spectrum though?

Attached: watch you reply lol.jpg (635x599, 95K)

>that reading comprehension
american education, everyone

Funny, a large portion of Yea Forums and /vg/ seems to play gacha shit exclusively and yet they call themselves gamers.

Girls care more about immersion, roleplaying, customizable hairdos and clothes, they hate doing math necessary to be an elitist jerk. That's why

They need to go back.

Escapism is how women deal with aging signs past 15 years old.

I worked on shitty mobile games and even I don't consider them real games. If you play mobile games you're a sucker.

Womyn do play a lot of games, just on their phones

> phone
> gamers

Women dont figure in the top 10 of any human activity, even cooking, or sucking dicks, the are at least 10 guys better to do it that any women.

friendly reminder that you can tell just how many women helped worked on the development of a video game by how shitty it is

Attached: 1548045140515.jpg (750x463, 273K)

It’s a /pol/ meme, dumbass.

>results of a survey
Who cares

How
Do you have an equation or something

>play farmville
>they are now officially gamers to the ones taking the survey

I hate women.

>52% of women are gamers
>games cause people to be violent
g... guys...?

Attached: squiddy.jpg (1434x1076, 184K)

Easy.
>It's good, no social justice shit = very few women
>It's ass, has social justice shit = lotsa women

Attached: 1555851206952.jpg (911x2998, 260K)

They have to do these to avoid any kind of specification since it will contradict the narrative.

Attached: dlc-survey-slide-02.jpg (983x552, 36K)

I have literally never met a woman who plays video games. I bet this is including mobile """games""".

We need to remove female protagonists to get more men in the hobby.

>(article update)
>games cause WHITE MALES to be violent

mobile games dont really count, and id count %males and %females instead of "women and men"

>a large portion of Yea Forums and /vg/ seems to play gacha shit exclusively
>I think I heard someone else's brother said something like this

lar.net/2015/09/07/where-are-the-women/

>b-but google analytics!

Vocal minority. I'll be cold in the ground before I ever touch mobile degeneracy.

Why do you keep reposting this shitty bait article from 2014? Are you trying to get a rise out of people? Surely you cannot be that pathetic?

BASED

Attached: 1559982594958.jpg (600x592, 51K)

The word is passion. Women lack the required passion or devotion to overcome obstacles and seek help from outside sources in most cases.
When faced with a problem they don't think about how to solve it nor do they enjoy clearing problems by their own power. They simply want to be rid of the issue.

>a large portion of Yea Forums and /vg/ seems to play gacha shit exclusively
I guarantee you most people on Yea Forums and /vg/ who play gatcha shit do NOT exclusively play gatcha shit. They always have more games to play.

i was looking for something more precise and involving numbers

Gacha games are just easy things to get addicted to so they have lots of posters.

I always thought most people fap to gacha artworks instead of playing the games.

I honestly think that's not true and it's just more obvious when a dude has autism.

>expecting a coherent argument on Yea Forums

Attached: culk.jpg (706x960, 66K)

I think is less about just quantity and more about key positions in game development.

Attached: baldur gate dragonspear writer.jpg (849x882, 271K)

Either way: fuck speedrunning

And men in bathwater providers, sweetie

CAN YOU STOP THE SPEEDRUN AND LISTEN TO ME

Attached: stop the speedrun and look at me.jpg (480x360, 16K)

School shootings didn't exist prior to violent video games.

schools shooting didnt exist before liberalism

>In the original there's a lot of jokes at women's expense
>Or if not a lot, there's a couple

they play candy crush

I never did an speed run (and I don't want to either) so now I lack passion AND I'm a woman now too?? Nah it's autism that I lack

Despite being 48% of the population males commit 94% of mass shootings.

Attached: 31170124_355309831644176_4994517524629422080_n-5b3a4d0ec9e77c003771e6a6.jpg (450x509, 38K)

Could you imagine a woman trying to handle and aim a gun outside of hollywood movies?

I'm so glad the industry is crashing, there hasn't been a good mainstream game or point of conversation for like 3 years, it's so easy to not care now. I just come on here to laugh at you fags hahaha

>gamers
>holding a phone in the image
So when are the real surveys coming out?

That's why feminists include trannies in their milieu.

Obsidian poll: Larian Kickstarter gender analysis:

There's nothing passionate about sitting around playing the same game over-and-over to make miniscule time gains. Speedrunners never play with anything resembling "passion" at all; in fact it's often the opposite with their lifeless and glum disposition which isn't surprising since sedentary lifestyles fuck up your energy, motivation, and enthusiasm.

Except when competitions happens since then 'it's unfair to women'.

was he talking about speedrunning cucks?

This. Speedrunning is the ultimate autistic skinnerbox of absolutely no rewards. It is gaming's back alley filled with trannies, pedophiles, and piss-soaked winos.

IF 52% OF GAMERS ARE FEMALE THEN WHY HASN'T THERE BEEN ANY FEMALE MASS SHOOTERS?

Attached: jingles.png (420x420, 412K)

Feel free to apply it to any game that requires "passion" and replace it with "autism" and slamming a button for the shittiest dopamine on the market.

Is that a yes or a no?

no, they just BLEW THEM UP

Attached: 636288831740716488-Archive-BathBombing-1.jpg (3200x1680, 775K)

Not all gamers are not predisposed to shooting up schools, the environment a shooter grew up made them that way. Just like how not all black people are predisposed to committing crime.

How many of them are for playing phone "Games" like candy crush?

>not all black people are predisposed to committing crime

Blatently false.

School Shooting didn't exist prior Mac Donald's

Do they factor in all the moms who create a PSN profile so little Timmy can play on a master account?

Also, playing a F2P game on your smartphone for a few minutes because you're bored hardly qualifies as an "hobby" (it's hilarious the even chose that picture to represent the female audience). That's not even remotely the same demographic as people who spend hundreds of dollars on autism simulators, and practice for thousands of hours on RTS or fighting games and play competitively online. Those are practically two different industries altogether (that might be an exaggeration, but the point still stands).

The overwhelming majority of "gamers" are male teenagers and young adult men, obviously. You can easily confirm that by paying attention to their conversations. If anyone genuinely believes there are millions of women talking to each other about the direction of the new Zelda and the possibility of a female protagonist, then it's time to get off the internet or stop visiting twitter, reddit and other such websites, because they're completely disconnected from the real world.

Attached: 4363773435.jpg (468x379, 34K)

It's a "They're all the same so it doesn't matter."

Did you know that despite being 52% of the general population, females make up an incredible 0% of the top 10 anything?

Just fucking accept it trannyfag, women minmaxed for childbirth while men did everything else. It doesn't mean women can't be useful at all, but drop the fucking delusions.

I'm trying to be. I want to be better in Smash.

The pianist in the world is Uehara easily.

damn america have that many tranny?

Is this the thread where I can use the opening pic to spew out pent up personal vitrol from unsuccesful relationships or lack thereof, and blame women because I'm too much of a manchild to analyze dating as a two way street?

Female here, speedrunning is autistic. It's all just muscle memory over time anyway, literally anyone can do it if they spend enough time, the speedrunners aren't better gamers than other people, they're just so autistic that they're willing to spend countless hours for some autistic shit while no one else gives a shit about it only to shine in front of other autists because literally nobody gives a fuck.

I'm a better gamer and less casual than 90% of Yea Forums users, having finished countless difficult early 90s games and playing obscure janky games.
I'm also really good at online FPS and other online games.

So don't bring up speedrunning which is something that no one but a small group of turbo autists gives a shit about and is purely autistic grinding for muscle memory and trial and error which anyone can do if they're autistic enough to waste their life on this shit

Now go play your shit moviegames

Attached: 1552087673195.jpg (520x537, 60K)

No, it's Beethoven. A pianist is defined by their compositions.

Stevie Wonder was also better than her by this metric in the modern era.

>female here

Dial 8.

wow, thank god we got the opinion of a professional FEMALE GAMURR.

Im gonna be a little sad if this actually is bait, because god damn did you get me.

>Muscle memory
That's literally anything you can train to get good at, memorization.

>I'm a better gamer
What part of yourself do you fear or hate that you feel the need to say this?
You don't need to prove yourself to anyone.

>I play hard/obscure retro shit
So does half the world these days, so what.

Nice blundered no true scotsman. The best songwriters aren't the best instrumentalists. In fact, that's highly subjective because I could turn around and say some shitty popular videogame OST writer is the most popular because they're the most in-vogue at the moment. You CAN judge raw skill, and Uehara beats every modern and classical pianist in terms of skill. Besides, the fact that you didn't say Chopin tells me you don't know shit about music anyways, since he invented legato essentially and blew the doors off his compatriots. Nice try.

>playing an instrument is autistic. It's all just muscle memory over time anyway, literally anyone can do it if they spend enough time
>gymnastics is autistic. It's all just muscle memory over time anyway, literally anyone can do it if they spend enough time
>being a surgeon is autistic. It's all just muscle memory over time anyway, literally anyone can do it if they spend enough time
>learning a language is autistic. It's all just memory over time anyway, literally anyone can do it if they spend enough time

Attached: 1561570457241.gif (500x350, 1.09M)

M8 you're retarded. Chic Corea shits on scrubs like Steve and he bowed down to Uehara. You sound like a retarded nigger that says Hendrix was the best guitar player ever.

your face is a two way street

>speedrunners
What kind of retard does this?
It's the jews fault, it's time to rise up.

TITS OR GTFO

>gamers
We live in a society and must rise up against the evil women oppressing us.

She's right about instruments: it's just autism.
t. working musician.

No, fuck off. Anyone in the world can recite a song. A women mimicking the works of great songwriters is not better than them.

>Girl poster
>IM A FEMALE BTW, GUISE
Fuck off.

1. You don't know anything about music.
2. She's not mimicking anyone—she writes her own songs and they're incredible.
3. You don't know anything about music.
4. Songwriting skill ≠ instrumental skill.
5. You don't know anything about music.

>Best composer in the world writes a violin piece only that he can't play.
>World's greatest violinist plays it for him.
>"GRUG SAY THAT THE COMPOSER IS ALSO THE BEST VIOLINIST"
This is you, Grug.

Speedrunning is legit for incels

retarded post
incel

I'm PRd top 5 in my region in Melee whenever I'm active, be my autist smash gf

Link it

tits and timestamp or gtfo

Cope landwhale

incel

The title is badly worded. What it says is that half of the women are gamers(still fake), not that half of the gamers are women.

I bet you two would feed and seed real nice.

Does that mean women gamers are violent too?

It's really hard to develop a social disorder when literally everyone you meet cares what you have to say.

Have sex with me you fat bitch.

Liars it is actually 79 %

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
youtube.com/watch?v=NjuLdwwE0mk

>i was looking for
That's your fault. He gave you an explanation, you wanted numbers involved.

I'm not fat kvs

>When her wight starts with a 2