Hey Yea Forums, this appears to be a Galar variant of a Pokemon. What region does the original version come from?

Hey Yea Forums, this appears to be a Galar variant of a Pokemon. What region does the original version come from?

Attached: Weezing.jpg (850x478, 43K)

K

A

N

T

T

O

U

H

KANTOOOOOO

Attached: whip_sound_effect.gif (397x192, 214K)

KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH MY GOD KANTOOOOOOOOO!! KANTOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attached: kirby_lays_down_the_law.png (456x437, 56K)

KANTOOOOOOO!

Attached: eggman_hwoah.png (640x480, 167K)

You see...Here's the thing. Kanto is the pinnacle of the Pokemon Franchise and simply shouting buzzwrods into the ether does not make you sound intelligent or smart. It just makes you sound like whiny babies who probably played X and Y as your first games and don't understand just how much it meant to us.

KANTOOOOOO! OH MY GOD, I LOVE KANTOOOOOOO!! IT'S FINALLY BACK!

Attached: IM_HAVING_A_WHALE_OF_A_TIME.png (818x818, 141K)

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW KANTOOOOOO

KANTOOOOOOOO! I'm a HUGE Pokemon fan!! Is Charizard in this one? I don't really care for the newer ones. You know, although I don't understand what "national dex" means, the controversy is dumb and people shouldn't be so toxic towards Game Freak.

I clapped when I saw Charizaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard

>the pinnacle of the Pokemon Franchise
A low bar considering how Pokemon is shit

Attached: 1475273814585.png (223x450, 195K)

Kanto and don't you forget it nigger.

KANTOOOOOOOOO

Attached: heh_nothin_cloudy_kid.jpg (539x559, 21K)

KAAAAAANTTOOOOOO

I understand why people prefer Kanto but I love Kanto posting so much

KANTOOOOOOOOOOO

Seriously, where and when did kantoposting start? Did some memeing faggot scream it into a youtube mic or something?

Attached: 1562829342608.png (1358x785, 313K)

VP. I'm pretty sure it started with Let's Go.

It's the region who got most references in the series, alola (sun/moon) absolutely cucked by kanto and the next games were the let's go duo.
Plus, a lot of so called fans who only watched the anime back in the 90s demands more kanto pandering in every game but they don't even play shit past pokemon go and a lot of dedicated fans are tired of game freak catering to these people for some reason.
I think it was all of those factors together plus a shit youtuber who edits his face on the thumbnails to look like soi. not pic related
Also, fuck kanto, I can't even get nostalgic since they re release a kanto game basically every gen.

Attached: 1533182516351.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

Fuck nostalgiafags
They aren’t Pokémon fans they’re Pokémon red and blue fans

Whenever I saw people saying it looked like a bong, I thought they meant like brit bong. It took me a few days to realize they meant like a smoking bong

You have to understand Pokémon was on a different level back then

Then go play that game you old fuck

KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1563295514232.png (969x933, 1.32M)

I'm not even a kantofag, but why they exist isn't just nostalgia. Pokémania was a real thing that can't be replicated.

>Pokémania was a real thing that can't be replicated.
Fortnite?

dude what if
hey
hold on dude
hey what if
what if MARIO
haha LOL
what if MARIO eat the MUSHROOM
BUT ITS A DRUG

HAHAHAHA

Attached: dudeweed.jpg (960x908, 57K)

>In the Pokémon Red and Blue beta, Weezing was originally known as "La", representing Los Angeles' polluted air.

> In the Pokémon Red and Blue beta, Koffing was originally known as "Ny", representing New York City's polluted air.

It probably originated from whichever pokemon game will take place in not-America.

Attached: 1519091821927.jpg (850x1133, 133K)

Close, but Fortnite isn't as multi-media as Pokémon. Yet.

I remember when in Black and White there was a bridge that was nicknamed the Charizard bridge and occasionally you could hear the cry as you crossed it, it was neat. Now this franchise can't do fucking anything without shoving gen 1 down your throat

Attached: 1541118614234.jpg (720x745, 34K)

That's the problem, game freak thinks they can slap charizard on everything and call it a day

Attached: pokemon-sword-shield-characters.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Wasn’t that Unova?

>there are a handful Galar form that aren't from Kanto
b-bros... I can't believe Gamefreak would just ignore Kanto like that... they act like we don't even exist...
>almost all of the non-Galar gigantamax are Kanto mons
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes.

Oh, don't get me wrong, the bullshit they're doing trying to recapture the attention of people who don't care is dumb as hell, but I totally understand why people love Gen 1 so much.

>it was cool when Black and White randomly shoehorned in stuff from gen 1
>now it's dumb

theres a big difference between one location and
>heres the gen 1 starters
>also they have megas
>the entire gen 1 dex is here by the way, including the legendary birds and MEGA MEWTWO
>Alolan forms are kanto only
>Lillie is going to KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOO
among other things

Attached: 1546789448392.jpg (997x995, 204K)

Kanto is literally the best and makes zoomers seethe

Except zoomers, chads and stacys are the ones going on about the glory of KANTOOOOO because they made fun of some nerd twenty years ago in the luchroom because he was playing pokemon red on his GBA and they think this nostalgia makes them a part of the fanbase when they havent played a single pokemon game in their worthless lives
Yes, I am a bit salty about this whole affair. Its worse than shitposting genwunners on crack because these inbreds seriously think GO is a legit pokemon game

Attached: befor.jpg (1361x1513, 286K)

Mystery Dungeon is the pinnacle of the Pokemon series

*Blocks your path*

Attached: Obstagoon.png (250x250, 51K)

nigger youre not a pokemon fan. Suck my pokedick

>three dicks sticking out of the ground
Can we stop the pretending every kanto design was good meme?

Attached: cumming.png (497x609, 194K)

D..daddy?!
>sucks your cock

It's actually an old joke based on whack-a-mole which, 25 years ago, was as popular as fortnite is now

New Weezing is literally a Britbong

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW CHARIZARD

Attached: 1552851657317.gif (722x720, 1.17M)

KAANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1562832107023.png (840x840, 535K)

Nu-Weezing is great and anyone who disgrees is a discord tranny

Dont worry user. I smoke out of a bong like multiple times a day and didnt realize that's what people meant until you told me right now. Def looks like a brit bon tho!

You only like one set of games in the series

Based and pokepilled

Attached: DF48A02F-B393-4A31-9A27-3B8F8D7754FF.jpg (1200x848, 463K)

Oh god, he's getting faster

And this is what's wrong with the franchise, they rely on brand recognition and nostalgia, nothing else matters.

He has to be in good shape to fight for KANTOOOOOO