DAME DA NE

DAME DA NE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Xutwud9cZu
youtube.com/watch?v=hbMk3JxS1IU
vocaroo.com/i/s0dCc5HkNnKJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DAME DA YO

DAME YO

>tfw you suck at the karaoke games
Least I'm good at darts.

I LOVA YOU

I LOVA YOU

Attached: 1559846706317.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

ANIKI

YOU LOVA ME

Attached: 726543.jpg (939x720, 88K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1Xutwud9cZu

Attached: majime.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

based.

>ywn get machine gun kisses from Kiryu

WHY EVEN LIVE

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 82K)

good job, user

Attached: 1556381026098.jpg (750x746, 60K)

>tfw no booth karaoke place to go to

The only karaoke we have are at shitty bars where rednecks like to sing Garth Brooks.

I just started playing 0. I'm in chapter 6 just grinding real estate. Anything I should know? And tips?

WE'WRR BUEAKING THE LAAAW

Don't rush it. I finished on 14% completion and kinda regret mostly pursuing the main story.

Attached: 1555057290130.jpg (1200x941, 90K)

>not living in Japan

youtube.com/watch?v=hbMk3JxS1IU

Attached: sad yakuza.jpg (1603x2020, 1.71M)

Nice

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>actually hit the last note
noice

How do i get good at disco?

how in the fuck are you speaking japanese that fluently?

>No new karaoke songs or cutscenes in Kiwami 2

Attached: Kiryu5.jpg (960x612, 86K)

HOLY SHIT BASED

Attached: 1427609178564.jpg (250x233, 4K)

Attached: 20190804164504_1.jpg (1366x768, 195K)

>no karaoke at all in Judge Eyes

Attached: YAMERO.jpg (540x720, 26K)

there were new ones.
they just sucked ass since they weren't made by the guy who usually writes them since he had cancer at the time iirc.

Yeah, wtf is up with that?

Preferred Akiyama's version to be honest

Attached: 28524300_p0.jpg (800x1073, 302K)

VA was probably very expensive since he's famous in Japan.

So why are they making some random shmuck the new protag when Akiyama is right there?

Attached: yakuza based.png (1251x644, 958K)

Ahhh, had no idea he was that famous.

They clearly don't have any ideas for Akiyama's story. I mean the whole "lost all his money, has to get everything back" thing is one idea but they used it up already technically. New guy sounds like a mix of Shinada as well as Akiyama though.

BREAKING ZA WORLLL

new protag has no ties with previous stories or characters, so it's easier to write something without having to worry about the continuity of the previous ones.
also they don't need to think of a stupid ass reason to bring someone back for the plot, which is what happened with kiryu quite a few times.
akiyama also isn't a dragon.

Did it bros, mostly good time and some bad *cough* *cough* catfighting. Was a great opportunity to learn mahjong and shogi.

I heard the next good yakuza is 2, hopefully, I can get some entertainment out of 1 since everyone calls it the worst one. Then by the time I finish those two, Yakuza 3 remaster and judgment is out on pc.

Attached: Dojima.png (927x67, 11K)

Itsumdamo kimi ga shiawasenara

goddamn user

Attached: goro.png (281x326, 104K)

But they already did that with Judgment.
Plus, they don't even need to make a new jumping on point when they have the entire main franchise on one console assuming the ports are coming here.

From what I remember, a lot of complaints for Kawami 1 were A.) after so many games of upgrades, downsizing back to the original game's scale with little compensation besides new things like Majima Everywhere left a bad taste in people's mouths. And B.) the difficulty got fucked, enemies became too defensive and bosses can decide to regenerate health unless you unlock and use a certain counter. Generally questionable design decisions all around to try to shake it up.

judgment is it's own thing.
they've been wanting to do a new protagonist solo protagonist for a while for the main series as opposed to sticking with the main cast forever.

some people know more than one language

>trying to learn how to play some of the songs in the series on guitar
>there's barely any fucking tabs anywhere for most of them
god fucking damn it. might not even be able to play them by ear

Attached: 1544626852457.jpg (480x360, 9K)

yeah. you speak Retard lol

You better bloody listen to what i'll say about Kiwami 1
Before you head out to the final story mission in The Finale chapter, fill your inventory with healing items and equip bullet resistant items.
Trust me, YOU'LL FUCKING NEED IT if you're playing on Hard at least

Attached: 1541864573218.jpg (350x279, 36K)

Is your style supposed to look better than his?

vocaroo.com/i/s0dCc5HkNnKJ

Attached: 1538058505334.png (220x229, 5K)

Shit, you made me laugh.

why did you do this

Attached: 1560104721487.jpg (209x100, 3K)

Keep going, you are an angel.

Beautiful...

I love it and I love you

Attached: 1548999172680.gif (200x200, 222K)

>new protag has no ties with previous stories or characters
Even so that doesn't mean he's not going to meet Daigo and potentially Majima and Saejima due to the setup they've already established. So while he's not established with them right now, it's highly likely Daigo at the very minimum is going to be his buddy.

What's better about kiwami 2 compared to 1 besides the story?

you can drag ILL-MANNERED GENTLEMEN into Poppo and microwave their heads.

>Enemies don't knock you down with a stiff breeze.
>Better substories in general even though they still have some of the same scam ones 1 did, in particular all the new ones.
>Bosses are their OG 2 movesets instead of aping movesets from other games.
>Full sized minigames with Four Shine and Clan Creator (At the cost of Adam and Marietta though).
>Because of the new engine you have many many new gameplay improvements in particular fighting in stores and seamless building entry.
K1 is basically an expansion pack with not that many improvements on 0 while K2 is basically a full remake with lots of improvements on 6.

I didn't like the 4shine part of YK2. Maybe I'm burnt out on doing the full think in Y0, but it just didnt grab me.
It didn't have the same acid-jazz-house theme either so boo.

Main thing, is there was no point. Money has no use in K2, and you don't unlock anything else by doing it.

Just finished kiwami 2
Kiryu straight up murdered ryuji and then fucked his sister
the go ryu clan is completely defeated

Attached: 1553992089445.jpg (432x442, 58K)

>Money has no use in K2
You mean besides all the weapons Kamiyama sells for millions and the Weapon Mastery skill book? Or what about the black market salesmen?
>and you don't unlock anything else by doing it.
You unlock the hostesses variants of karaoke songs because you can call them up. There's also the whole story and closure for Yuki so there's that as well.

good shit user

Attached: 1564789611347.gif (540x400, 474K)

good shit

Attached: Yakuza-Kiwami-2-Kiryu-Heart.jpg (640x360, 32K)

where are my /plat/ bros as

Attached: Capture.png (1158x85, 15K)

>closure for Yuki
Main reason I'm doing cabaret. It seems to go faster than y0 too, which imo should've been half-ish of what it was. Characters tend to be a nice incentive for doing some side content. Did pocket circuit on k1 because of the old dude.
also why some girls look so dead inside, is it just a time compromise for their design? Main characters and Yuki for example look amazing, aika on the other hand, holy

Apparently that's what Aika actually looks like after plastic surgery or something nowadays but holy crap yeah, she got hit really badly. The other girls were alright looking as far as I could tell.

name a more useless character

Attached: yak.png (1852x1329, 1.64M)

Attached: 20190802022408_1.jpg (1366x768, 121K)

DON T YOU DARE

>Could be taken out of the game entirely and the only thing that would change would be Saejima not getting a cellphone.

Attached: Baba_in_Yakuza_5.jpg (960x540, 59K)

What the fuck? Amazing.

Attached: 1533925086854.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Attached: latest.jpg (800x450, 154K)

She cute

Are you all ready for sega to announce the super deluxe box set of yakuza 3 4 and 5 at gamescom?

she blacked

3, 4 and 5 kiwami?

they're not getting remakes since they don't need them.
5's combat and general gameplay content is as refined as 0's.

the story is dogshit hthough

If you are playing Yakuza then that's a given, it's just shirtless natty men pulling out excuses out of their ass to fight

ありがとございます

same could be said about almost every game in the series, but it's normally the dumbass twists at the end that do this shit.
the characters are enjoyable and the games offer a good amount of stuff outside of the story which makes them enjoyable.

>half the plot is about her
>half the plot advancement involves her
if you're gonna call her useless and don't want to appear like you're doing it just because she's a woman

1.use a different image
2. play the game

She's more of a protagonist in 2 than Kiryu is

>never properly fights anyone
>is just a pain on kiryu for half the game
>She's straight up pathetic in the last part when she tries to fight the omi guy with a police stick but gets subdued because she shouted like the jingeon retard she is

I finished it at like 48% and already felt like killing myself

>that car chase section in Kiwami on Legend
Took me atleast 5 attempts, fuck those submachine gun fuckers ontop of the truck.

Attached: 1562816091727.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

I can't even remember from which game he's from.

What the fuck were they thinking with that boss? Good fucking lord, I could hardly enjoy the real final boss after playing that shit. I was still bitter going into it.