Dynasty Warriors 9

Attached: 71ZwHopXXtL._SX342_.jpg (342x428, 39K)

Is good.

worst game in the franchise, literal dogshit

I love the female characters.
Zhenji,Lianshi,Wang Yuanji,Diaochan

Attached: 真・三國無双8_20190209132207.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

Okay, jim.

She is beautiful.

Attached: 真・三國無双8_20190616213251.jpg (1920x1080, 83K)

Zhenji is for Cow Pee.

Should I get this or 8 Extreme Legends?

t.Jimmy Cuckterling

>innovated the fighting system a bit but ruined everything by falling for the westershit open world meme
It's not fair.

I only like the Empires entries.

tfw no warriors orochi empires

Your wife is a tranny jim

Considering 9 bombed so hard that the game is F2P with every character being DLC on PC, you can just try it out.

730K copies sold.

Yikes

Wang Yuanji is raped by a barbarian.

Attached: 真・三國無双8_20190209140817.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

Zhou Tai my favorite character, they removed his weapon and re-added it as paid DLC. I have bought every Dynasty Warriors game up to this point. I will never buy another one now.

Uh, yeah - I'm thinking it's ching chong time, boys.

>game has 3 $45 season passes
Yeah fuck that, never playing

I'll take another Bladestorm, though.

It's literally free.

A trial version is free. You really get offended when people dont like games you like, huh? And yeah no, i dont buy single player games with season passes. Thats retarded

"Lol jim sterling XD" face the fact that the game is literal dogshit compared to the rest it was even worthy of a spin off game like empires it did so poorly, continue to cope

Everyone knows this game was a stinker and it had overwhelmingly negative reviews even when it is chink fanservice to the max.
18 month later and it only managed to climb up to a 22/100 score even with f2p.

I don't get why you feel like to need to defend 9 but anything for a pittance of (You)s I guess.

Okay jimmy

But...it's free.

Is liking bad games the new way to tip your fedora online?
>Im so unique guys, I loved metal gear survive, destiny 1 and 2, and Dynasty warriors 9. 9 is the best in the series!

Calm down jimbo, never said DW9 was the best in the series, you're making shit up yourself now.

So they use the base game as a platform for dlc? Sounds like the base game is a shitty gutted version without all the characters that should be included already

>POINT OF PERSONAL PRIVILEDGE! STOP SAYING YOU DONT LIKE DW9! I LIKE THAT GAME SO IT IS A PERSONAL ATTACK ON ME IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. STOP I AM SENSITIVE TO S3NSORY OVERLOAD.

It's free.

I want to lick her legs.

Attached: 真・三國無双8_20190627210147.jpg (1920x1080, 403K)

Not playing your dlc skinner box chang

it's the typical KT free version where you can buy content from the full game separately.

Have sex jimbo

Sounds like people are really overplaying their hand by calling it f2p then. Shills will be shills

As someone who has played it for over 400 hours it's not a very good ge but it's not as bad as people make it to be.
Most of the quests are shitty if they aren't part of the main story, combat is Meh for the most part but can be fun to mess around in, the game is beautiful but unoptimized so you never see it, and encounters are definitely worse than previous games. The biggest fault I had with it is controller support. It refuses to work with my wii u pro controller no matter how I configured it. So I had to buy an Xbone controller to play. Keyboard controls shouldnt even be an option

But it does have massive amounts of content and the most and best story material of any past game. Playing on the hardest difficulty is the way to go and even then it's still pretty easy but it makes you experience the full scope of every mission. All the side objectives need to be done early on before you have levels and gear and that's the best part. I also had a lot of fun with the photo mode in the game, sadly no pics since I'm at work.

Game is a solid 7/10 and if you have any interest pick it up.

rape!

Attached: 真・三國無双8_20190209140333.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

>social credit score raised +0.002 points

That would be Dynasty Warriors 1, an unbelievably mediocre fighting game