>2015
>A shitty piss indie game by some fucking dipshit beats out the Fifth Entry in a world renown and long running series.
>That Fifth entry is super disappointing and really drops the ball, specifically with it's writing.

>2017
>A shitty piss 2D visual novel by some retards beats out the Fifth Entry in a world renown and long running series.
>That fifth entry is super disappointing and really drops the ball, specifically with it's writing.
I still can't get over this.

Attached: How did this happen.png (1123x592, 75K)

what are you talking about?

Stop sucking gook dick weeb fag

The writing in literally every SMT/Persona/MGS game is shit. Undertake is shit. Danganronpa is shit. What is the point of this thread?

Shit thread.

But he says a Western game is better than a Japanese game immediately.

Ok you hate things.
So?

Metal Gear Solid V was literally supposed to be the GREATEST VIDEOGAME EVER FUCKING CREATED unironically. I remember saying, "How could they fuck this up?" and SOMEHOW they fucking did. Like, I understand "bro, keep your expectations in check" and "don't get hyped for stuff" but HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MESS UP METAL GEAR FUCKING SOLID?

Like, you keep your expectations in check for a fucking EA game. You don't get hyped for some shitty Ubisoft game. When METAL GEAR FUCKING SOLID COMES OUT, they shit goes out the window because they won't EVER FUCK IT UP... and yet they somehow did.

And to top it all off, some fucking pissy little shit Indie Game made by some fucking RETARD in GAME MAKER PRO eclipsed it and fucking DESTROYED it. A game with a budget of $80,000,000 made over the course of five fucking years decimated by a fucking autistic retard.

Ok ?

Buttblasted P5cucks detected. Get better taste in games and have sex, you nu-male incels.

Why seethe so much user ?

but it was good

You targeted 4 games in the OP, though assume they’re all fans of p5

As such, I hypothesize that you determined P5 to be the favourite of the bunch, therefore outing yourself as a contrarian faggot
Case closed, your honour

Attached: 6D5143CF-5CE2-42FA-AA89-142AEDD17013.jpg (416x512, 39K)

based Edgeworth

Undertale is good

It will never stop being funny to me that people are still that butthurt about MGSV. Truly a masterpiece.

>I dont like something
>so it must be bad

Persona 4 is my favorite game of all time, so if you had told me just a few years ago that the 3rd entry of an at the the virtually unknown series would be the best game of the year, the same year Persona 5 comes out, I would have called you absolutely bananas.
But here we are...

There were games besides The Witcher and Splatoon that year?

Attached: E6296470-F07A-45CB-A898-77C323F95D0F.jpg (829x1024, 155K)

Persona 5 is the best in the series and you know it's a great game when the only complaints people have about it are entirely in retrospect.

You know, when I first compared you guys to BOTW-fags I didn't expect you to fucking run with it.

literally this. V is a top 2 game this gen

Danganronpa V3 Killing Harmony is the GOTY

Persona 5 was garbage. It had by far the worst story and characters out of any Persona game.

Undertale is a meme comedy game that is only good if you enjoy that humor.

MGS V is terrible anime garbage just like every MGS game. Only this time it had fewer cutscenes which is objectively an improvement (although still shit).

Danganronpa V3 is a decent game but still the worst in the series.

What exactly is your point, OP?

Undertale is about the faggiest game I've ever played and the gameplay is boring. Imagine thinking that Alphys segment was good. That's when I had to drop it.

>swimming in money
>japan loves him
>his game lives in people's heads rent free every day
How does he do it?

Attached: Toby the Chad Fox.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>MGS2 is anime garbage but danganronpa and persona aren't
Shit taste, least MGS has some substance and meaningful themes.