We have to awaken the 4 crystals Yea Forums!

We have to awaken the 4 crystals Yea Forums!
If we don't mean Trump is going to shut us down!

Attached: 245435.jpg (407x448, 22K)

C'mon user! Spread the magic swamp all around the world, like, why would anything bad ever happen?! Let's go, hunnyknight!! None of that "if you work you lose" nonsense!!

Attached: mani.jpg (640x819, 255K)

NO FUCK OFF I DONT TRUST YOU BUG

Shut up, Airy!
Onaholes don't get to speak up.

I need some more convincing. Why don't you grind on my cock for a while to help me out.

If you help me awaken the crystals, I'll let you touch my wings heehee~.

Attached: 4552.jpg (595x842, 59K)

hey wait. why are there numbers on your wings

Attached: 1558417267947.png (295x300, 99K)

God I'm getting excited at the thought of collecting these Crystals and holding them just out of her reach and bullying her tiny body while she's helpless to do anything about it.

I want to make her cry and feel powerless. Fairies and Pixies are too cute to not poke and harass.

Don't worry about that user... just awaken the crystals, and I'll give you everything you deserve...

Attached: 5232335.png (640x480, 54K)

Trump would still be a villain in Bravely Default, no matter the world.

In fact, I could see him using Airy's pupa form for a boss battle.

You better awaken my dick after I'm done with those crystals.
No freebies.

sup niggas time to get these crystals WOKE

Attached: airy.jpg (184x184, 22K)

>party member betrays you

This is one of the few games where this trope is done right.

Imagine taping Airy to your dick.
Ha-ha, how weird would that be?

honestly let me fuck you and edea's ass forever and ill awaken all the crystals you want

Would you a fairy, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1533315932986.gif (429x279, 1.1M)

ahem,

fuck fairies

Attached: 1561305965188.png (3472x3196, 1.86M)

if they make me the same size as them yes, otherwise they are for being friends

Realistically, a fairy would die from intercourse with a human. This ruins the immersion for me.

Yea Forums would fuck a rattlesnake if someone held the jaws open.

Attached: Projecting.jpg (490x333, 34K)

Fairies are magically stretchy.

it's just magic, dude
they're fairies in the first place
they can easily take your microdick and have all their insides expand without dying, and in fact sex with them feels so good it completely overshadows real women and onaholes by far
on top of that they're sentient but bound to you no matter what you do or say to them
nothing more perfect

>He thinks I'm projecting
Could it be that you're in denial?

Attached: ok.jpg (640x640, 181K)

Only if they are big enough.

I can tell your new

I could see Trump wielding the Merchant asterisk.

>your microdick
My dick isn't micro.

I fucking hate the way the game did it
>it becomes pretty obvious that Airy is fucking with shit after two resets or so
>Tiz still goes all hurr let's just keep awakening crystals Agnes knows what she's doing
>continue to be retarded for even more cycles
>suddenly everyone is fucking shocked at Airy betraying them
Fucking hell what a bunch of retards.

minidick, then.

How in the everloving fuck have you made the connection between a flying fairy that lost her Final Fantasy and fucking Trump

There are fairies that are the same size as humans.

But those cases usually lead to the human dying instead.
and honestly, the smaller fairies would probably kill you too. You understand those things are dangerous right?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 1.33.05 PM.png (695x578, 505K)

Well awakening the crystals is in fact the only way to destroy the evil overlord. Breaking a crystal for Airys end doesn't do anything but delay the inevitable.

>n-n-n-no u
Whatever, samefag.

Isn't she a succubus or something though?

I know that's how your supposed to get the cannon ending, but I mean, You can also just say fuck it and Shatter the crystal as soon as you know what's going on.

No... the problem with this game is the execution of the story. Literally EVERY single antagonist completely tiptoes around the root cause i.e. Airy being a liar. The dialogue for everyone goes completely out of its way to NOT tell the heroes that "A traitor is amongst you". Take the Grand Marshal... he flat out says that what the heroes are doing will destroy the world, but then he doesn't go into "HOW" instead sidesteps and rambles about his convictions.

more of a muse. It's also from 1800s fictions and truly rooted in Irish lore, but that's besides the point.
Faeries in general, especially irish ones, don't share the same value for human life that we do, and can do a lot of dangerous shit if they just feel like doing it.

I'm perfectly capable of killing my own self, thanks.

Pretty much this.

>break crystal
>avoid the padding of replaying the game 4x over
>final boss is your teammate

A much better ending.

POST HER SISTER NOW

But Ouroboros is a much better final boss gameplay wise. And you don't get to fight third form Airy and her fuckin Zetaflares otherwise.

Is there Russian Asterisk to have him launder money since he's shit at business?

Alterniis #3 is the only one I remember even mentioning Airy, I'm not sure if the 1st timeline even knew about her either.

Ouroboros is great because there is a 0 percent chance you could fully replicate the entire boss fight on anything but a 3DS.

fairy cunny

>Take the Grand Marshal... he flat out says that what the heroes are doing will destroy the world, but then he doesn't go into "HOW" instead sidesteps and rambles about his convictions.

>YOU GUYS!
>GODS!
>AND THEY LOOK LIKE A FAT NECKBEARD!

>"Someone's World was destroyed"
>"Friend-Bot's World was destroyed"
>"AI-Friend's World was destroyed"

I didn't get the full immersive experience with that one.

Pretty sure using the camera to film you without your consent is a felony, but I appreciate the effort to fuck with the player's head. At NO OTHER POINT in the game is the front camera used.

Ideally, shattering early should have been the canon ending, and getting that far should have had less "We've been tricked" dialogue and more pic related.

In a way, it already is. There's a whole scene where Agnes is like "Hey, Tiz, you realize we're the ones Killing your whole village each time?" and they just sort of roll with it. But I think they just needed more of that.

Attached: 4772795__e188297988ce060ed77289f0d306731a.jpg (1058x705, 117K)

All they had to say was "Airy is misleading you into destroying everything.".

What are some games where you can romance a fairy?

Wait what? What the fuck are you talking about? Did I miss something during that fight?

He didn't know that though. Maybe Airy was just being misled?

In the clouds when oroborous talks about the gods he wants to destroy. It only works because you have to hold the 3DS at a specific angle for the 3D function to work, but if you turned off the 3D it might not have worked.

Oh, okay. I never play with the 3D on.

This whole issue is fixed in Bravely Second since they basically do the same thing but actually properly were breaking the loop is cannon and doable right at the start of the second one.

Attached: This Crystal also reverted... HERE THEY COME! Hurry up and awaken the Crystal! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (300x225, 1.88M)

As a result it is a weaker and less memorable experience.

The world Ouroboros wants to break into, the world of the Gods, is our world. The camera is used to capture your face and part of it is shown in the background.
You don't need to use the 3D slider for it to work either since any rational person will still hold the system the same way.

You just didn't notice it or emulated the game, like an idiot.

It's not, also the footage is not being recorded so it can't even be used under two party consent laws.

Fairies aren't real, they can be whatever the fuck you want

Don't call me an idiot.

You know what else isn't real? Your girlfriend.

I want to be a fairy