Play this fucking gem

Play this fucking gem

Attached: Mega_Man_Star_Force_3_Black_Ace_DS.jpg (1280x1149, 300K)

I have.

>Star Force
lol

an absolute banger

more people need to celebrate these games

>more people need to celebrate piles of shit
t. you

What made them shit?

play this masterpiece.

oh wait you can't

Attached: starforce 4.png (704x716, 580K)

Specifically black ace?

Why is it a gem?

I could never get into Star Force. Being stuck in the back row and only really being able to move side to side was a huge turn off after Battle Network.

Look at these two shotas
You just know they were fucking

I never played the battle network shit, what's the best one if I only were to play one?

tied between 2,3,or 6, but 3 blue for me personally

already did

100% completion

Or dont, and play battle network. The actual good shit.

it was pretty bad
I liked the story, music, characters, and conclusion to the starforce series as a whole
But the game sucked, especially its noise change mechanic

>obtain colored noise change by overkilling enemies
>with non elemental cards
>making elemental cards completely redundant to maintain noise level
>making the very same forms you overkill with redundant
>only wolf noice, gemini, and burai noise are good
>manipulating what noise form you get is completely random

horrible system in every way I look at it, from obtaining it, to using it, to making folders based on them

even getting passive abilities from the noise forms was a grind, and not the good kind like the style change programs.

Attached: mega-man-star-force-4-656x667.jpg (656x667, 73K)

this
the worst part about noise forms is how the bonuses for the form, such as super armor, elemental shot, etc. are only active at a certain nose level

it had the potential of being the best star force game, maybe a contender on the same level as Battle Network 3 or 5. But it was just bad.

Tell me, tell me one good thing from star force 3 that isn't the music, plot, or character design

I'll start off by saying that access to the Meteor Server and how you gradually got it was indeed the only great thing about the noise system

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 54K)

Is it just the next generation of Battle Network? Because while those are good there are so many that I think I've had my fill.

Kind of. Chronologically it's set way after BN, but it's far removed. Imagine if the net in BN became a wireless version that overlays the usual overworld. Also battle mechanics are different since you only occupy the back row in battle and can move to left or right instead of on a 3x3 plane.

I would have just preferred if they kept building on the original system instead of reinventing it the way they did.

I want a megaman x9

Attached: 1559612073942.jpg (769x754, 197K)

don't mind me, just a superior version coming through

Attached: Red Joker.jpg (1323x1323, 554K)

why? every game after x1 was shit.

It's going to happen, I know it.

I have already played it 3 times
To this day the best megaman game
t.Person that grew up playing megaman games