Is this going to be a common thing going forward?

Is this going to be a common thing going forward?

Attached: 1565371255574.png (369x408, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FqwZ7g4zRZ0
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/silicon-valley-billionaires-buy-underground-bunkers-apocalypse-california-a7545126.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arson scares have always been a big thing in japan. They're like the Japanese equivalent of shootings/bombings in the west.

Did you think the end of modern civilization was going to happen overnight?

These shootings and civilian massacres are the main symptom of an unsustainable society. People are going to keep doing it because of a combination of mental illness, rage, politics, and a desire to be remembered. As more of these things happen, people will continue to follow. Society, the media and governments especially, will in turn react with ever increasing intensity. Eventually our video games will be banned because eventually these tragedies are only going to get bigger and nastier, because I'm positive a good number of these terrorists are going to always try taking it a step further. It won't stop at video games though, and soon every group on the spectrum will be so far down each other's throats that before you even notice, the world is completely unrecognizable, and all we can do is hope there is still a place for us there.

Any vidya where i can commit arson?

Neverwinter Nights 2 I guess?

If you just want a comfy burn simulator try Little Inferno

Japan's going to have to ban lighters.

Is it too late to hope for someone to burn down Bandai?

Japan needs to bring in the second amendment to stop mass fires, turn em into mass shootings. Mass shootings do less damage to buildings than fires do.

*blocks your path*

Attached: Matches__91029.1416258877.jpg (1280x1280, 250K)

Copycats become a thing anytime the media shits their pants over an event. Just like mass shootings in burgerstan, now burning buildings will become a repeat thing in sushistan.

Expected when all your buildings are made of wood

so this is what tifafags are capable of . . .

I hope someone torches marvelous for what they did to senran

40 years old and wasting his life on video games.. can you imagine? I certainly hope that's only a japan sort of thing.

Attached: 1471151446838.png (600x900, 1.02M)

minecraft is the best arson simulator there is

Hopefully, but only with American companies. Japanese companies are based (exception: Konami).

It's kind of like when John Hinckley Jr. tried to assassinate President Reagan after watching the movie Taxis Driver to impress Jodie Foster. That was one violent movie.

Just makes me want to see more attention given to mental health issues. All this symptom treating ain't gonna do shit.

Damn, was kind of hoping he would have pulled it off

Attached: 1560262207959.png (425x797, 201K)

novels haven't been banned yet.

Oh by the way, Sony is an American company for this purpose.

youtu.be/FqwZ7g4zRZ0
Pure arsonkino

Apparently it was over a gacha game.

I know exactly how he feels. BUFF WAR OR ELSE.

Attached: 1555698575879.jpg (444x550, 22K)

>These shootings and civilian massacres are the main symptom of an unsustainable society

This. This is what the pearl-clutchers don't get. This shit will only accelerate because the world we live in is set up to destroy itself. It's unsuitable for humans. We live in a behavioral sink and it's only getting worse with every year.

Haha I know right? Can you imagine someone doing that?

Attached: Please be patient.jpg (341x307, 41K)

What we need is a society where we're taught from a young age to ask each other how we're feeling.

I know ha you mean. imagine his he got his hands on a weapon.

And tried to do what McVeighn did.

>Hi, how are you?

Among other things.

Lol.
The mass fire was so unbelievably effective at causing causalities that I wouldn't be surprised.
Hopefully they are taking it seriously and ramping up security. They are penny pinchers over there though so who knows.

>Be Japanese
>Get burned

We already have that. Unfortunately we also have a society where people shun and demonize every person and group that has some kind of a problem.

>"Good thanks"
>carries on conversation without any regard for the response
You know it's just a pleasantry now. That other user was talking abou tactually being interested in the wellbeing of other people you interact with.
Sounds tiresome and annoying to me though.

>t. elitist
Human life should be sacred and protected .

40-year-old Jap men are the same thing as 20-year-old white men.

>we also have a society where people shun and demonize every person and group that has some kind of a problem
lol, what?
everything is about accepting and normalizing mental health issues now instead of fixing them.

>actually being interested in the wellbeing of other people you interact with

Unrealistic unless you lower the entire world population to about one million people, spread across the whole globe so that you only meet a few dozen in your life. Human beings a psychologically unable to care about people past a certain amount (google Dunbar's number).

how is that even remotely considered elitism?

>everything is about accepting and normalizing mental health issues now instead of fixing them.
You're retarded. The focus is solely on fixing them. The normalization is teaching people to accept that they exist.

Yep. Gotta start moving out of the cities, forming communities and prepping for the collapse. At least we got to enjoy video games.

Attached: EBMWMLgUYAACFR3.jpg (946x2048, 479K)

>america ha school shooters
>japan have immolation memes
noice.

I'm more surprised this hasn't happened yet since video game spergs seem to be much more autistic and uncontrollable than anime spergs.

Shutup stormfag.
The government isn't going to collapse.

>Unrealistic unless you lower the entire world population to about one million people
Why would this be necessary. Do you interact with every person in existence, or even every person you see?

>who is accelspammer

Not what I'm talking about.
What I'm talking about is that people that have problems in their life (not necessarily mental ones, though that's a part of it) are removed from social circles for being a burden, and labeled a lesser person because he has a problem. Just look at the rice of the word "incel", how quickly it was added to the lingo of everybody. "You can't get laid, therefore you're garbage." And that's just one example out of uncountable millions.

>The focus is solely on fixing them.
Fucking delusional.
You think there isn't a push to just make trannies and gays normal?
Biologically speaking they're both dead end mental states.

>implying acceleration isn't the most retarded thing ever conceived

You'd honestly think someone would have shot up EA or Ubisoft by now.
Seriously what are you doing with your AR-15s?

Got to get with the times

Attached: 15457137839861.png (816x1004, 109K)

Imagine having societal collapse right in front of your eyes and being in denial about it lmao
Even many normies recognize it.

The point is to never see enough people to start thinking of people as unimportant. And that limit is very low.

>posting about it online when you can Just Do It™

Makes me wonder if they were serious to begin with, or just arrested for shitposting.

Attached: 1528392789125.jpg (1600x1200, 1.08M)

Gender Dysphoria is a real medical illness that is accepted by doctors. The illness is in it's infancy and procedures to help the afflicted are not yet incredibly effective. Hence the 40%
There is a push for normalization. Again though it serves more to inform people that they do in fact exist.

And Kotaku and Polygon.

You have to be underage .
If people were prepping for collapse there would be mass panic. The silicone valley is still pumping out electronics and cutting edge technologies are developed everyday. America is in it's hay day.

>arrested for shitposting.
what a timeline

>gays and trannies
>violently mentally ill
there's what, one whack a mole player who was trans in recent clapistan bottle gallery history? They were ftm to boot

You should probably not make one of the most embarrassing posts I've seen today after calling someone else underage.

>implying
Capitalism, son.
Grow up.

>mental illness is real
>admitting faggots and trannies are mentally ill
B A S E D

>If people were prepping for collapse there would be mass panic
Well yeah, normies are not awake by definition. But the fact that even a few normies can realize it consciously, and that most of society can feel it on some level, is indicative.

>The silicone valley is still pumping out electronics and cutting edge technologies are developed everyday
What else are they gonna do? Shit will only accelerate. Even so, it doesn't deter Silicon Valley bigwigs from buying bunkers in the middle of nowhere and being preppers themselves.
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/silicon-valley-billionaires-buy-underground-bunkers-apocalypse-california-a7545126.html

>America is in it's hay day.
Holy fuck dude, how can you say this with a straight face?

Attached: 1541346584338.jpg (847x2086, 891K)

There was that one tranny who axed a guy in the face and then a black chick in the back of the head but her braids saved her.

Attached: 167696831268.jpg (618x409, 66K)

the arson guy got such a high score that copycat attempts are inevitable

Why can’t nips into fire codes? I thought they were supposed to be the most advanced people on Earth.

Pandora's box has been opened. We can never go back.

Yes. I am admitting that. They are simply abnormal.
It's just capitalism. I really don't see the government as unstable at the moment. There's plenty of sensationalism in the news but look back at any point in the history of the United States and you'll see that.
The biggest thing to happen recently that might have a real impact is the Epstein case. Even then the media is heavily policed and any real information could be covered up with ease.
If people want a revolution they need something big to latch on to. Like a war or a politician REALLY stepping on some toes. The government is pretty closed lip. At this day in age I doubt it will be very hard to quell civil war.

Attached: The-Anguished-Man.jpg (853x893, 102K)

This is how you know these events are controlled, because otherwise places like CNN/FOX/MSNBC headquarters would have already been bombed by now if people were honestly riled up.

That guy must have lost his coffer drops in Savage on FFXIV.

What drives copycat terrorism?

Attached: A3DBCE4D-9E76-42AD-B507-A7222202FC55.jpg (500x346, 57K)

Fire codes are set up around ACCIDENTAL fires that spread at an expected rate from a single epicenter. No fire codes in the world will protect you from someone intentionally setting the entire ground floor on fire with gasoline and blocking/guarding exits.

>Yes. I am admitting that. They are simply abnormal
>and should be removed from the gene pool
B A S E D

>most advanced people
Eh, for all those fields they're so advanced in there's double the fields where they are straight up super backwards.

I'd say seeing how possible it is.
Most people would just sit around thinking pulling of mass murder is hard and very against society so they would think twice before doing it.
Then they turn on the news and see that somebody just piled some bodies and think
"Oh shit so it's not that hard and this guy is all over the news and I'm depressed and having noting to live for so I want that kind of glory too!"

I'm picturing some user saying "I'm gonna make Kyoani look like a fucking joke," but then he actually gets arrested for it

Attached: 1536749129120.jpg (277x406, 70K)

Dude Fires kill more people yearly than bombs.
They’re unpredictable, fast can engulf buildings within minutes and even the best fire Departments can’t respond fast enough

But sony IS banning vidya and censoring them.

>and should be removed from the gene pool
You can't it's an error in the brain. Even if you had a 'perfect' race there would be the occasional abnormality. Nobody asked to be born and each an every one of us has a right to live our own life.
I believe though nobody should have to pick up after one another. I don't care if you are autistic or gay. Just stay out of my way.

Ban all gacha games Not even joking

Pretty scary stuff. I'd hate to burn in an inferno surrounded by my screaming friends.
What does life even mean.

that already exists, except it's effectively just another way of enforcing and weeding out

Therefore it's being done wrong and needs to be fixed.

Attached: 1560032990466.gif (373x280, 986K)

I'm always surprised this stuff doesn't happen more. There are simply a lot of people on the planet, and information going global just means feeding the crazies more attention and ideas. For example, Japan has over 100 million people. You'd only need 365 of them to be crazy to have a new arson tragedy every single day of the year.

There's a lot of normal people just trying to get by in life. Animals placed in a society are truly spectacles to behold. Intelligence can lead to such horrifying malice.

>It's just capitalism
Yes, which is based on perpetual growth and acceleration, and now you're seeing this. I used to be a classic liberal that thought that the erosion of traditional ways of life was caused by cultural marxism, but that's just a spook. It's capitalism which enables and improves the fragmentation and alienation of communities.

>I really don't see the government as unstable at the moment. There's plenty of sensationalism in the news
Do you think the current state of affairs is normal? People getting increasingly radicalized one way or the other and finding that democracy has failed them? The Internet of course is a great catalyst of this.
I'm not from the US, and I can see it so clearly in my country, how progressivism is imported and accelerates the culture towards that direction, and it creates a reaction as well. It's just that the US is at the forefront of this all.

>At this day in age I doubt it will be very hard to quell civil war.
How so? If anything everything would be so ambiguous and muddled that it would be much harder.

Attached: EBMWXcjVUAAxy-7.jpg (946x2048, 408K)

t. Reddit tranny

depressed suicidal people who have gone their lives being ignored or ridiculed, and want infamy as a final act.

That really sucks that Yoshiji Kigami died around people that never made anything good.

It's not a coincidence that the tranny phenomenon is proliferating like crazy either. It's not purely a matter of "noticing it more".

>Just stay out of my way.
Oh, but they will not stay out of your way. You were yesterday asked to bake the dick shaped cake, today to accept for your son to be pumped full of hormones, and tomorrow you'll be asked to suck the feminine dick and say thank you.

Attached: rainbow.jpg (625x415, 67K)

>be american
>get shot
>be japanese
>get burned

Attached: 1483370407525.png (720x480, 194K)

>Be Yuro
>Get run over

You couldn't argue a point because you know I'm right. I'm not advocating for their existence if I could have a perfect world it would be devoid of them but you have to accept that they do exist.
>It's capitalism which enables and improves the fragmentation and alienation of communities.
Yep. You're exactly right.

>Do you think the current state of affairs is normal? People getting increasingly radicalized one way or the other and finding that democracy has failed them? The Internet of course is a great catalyst of this.
I'm not from the US, and I can see it so clearly in my country, how progressivism is imported and accelerates the culture towards that direction, and it creates a reaction as well. It's just that the US is at the forefront of this all.
Yes, I see this as pretty normal. It's almost the same as scaring single mothers. Most people I know simply avoid the news and live life normally with a stable job. Politics have never affected me. As far as I'm concerned it's no different from drama shows.

>How so? If anything everything would be so ambiguous and muddled that it would be much harder.
It being ambiguous is it's greatest strength. People can't be sure what the political climate truly is because we know that we can't know everything therefore making it harder to act.

Attached: 1558767921903.jpg (768x550, 84K)

Are you retarded? Books get banned literally every single day. You're clearly one of those types that think that anything that isn't on TV doesn't happen.

I have no fear of takeover. I consider myself a pretty average person with pretty average opinions and any normally functioning adult can see that the LGBT movement is a ridiculous phenomenon orchestrated by the mentally unwell and the unhappy. In my humble opinion of course.

I'm open to this.
Give me examples of books being banned though.

We should probably ban assault style matches and gasoline

Mass media "glorifying" them by plastering their face all over the airwaves for two weeks straight. Psychologist have been begging them to stop since like the 70s but ratings are more important apparently

This.
It's almost comical how they choose to not care and most Americans can't see how they are being played.

uhhh wtf we have to ban assault fires NOW

Yeah. Random acts of violence are increasing in literally every single country on earth regardless of gun laws or any other factors.

It's what happens when you encourage multiculturalism. It literally is the product of forced mixing. When people have no uniform shared culture they have no reason to behave normally. The sjw propaganda and "gay rights movement" accelerate this process by ENCOURAGING deviant behavior.

When you get down to it the sjws and the mass murderers are the exact same type of people. They are agitators. Disruptors. Deviants and freaks. Their goal is to disrupt and destroy society. We should be rounding them ALL up because they are ALL a threat to society. ANYONE who holds even slightly "extreme" views about ANYTHING is guilty of crimes against humanity by nature and by extension need to be put down to protect the rest of humanity.

Not going to lie I kind of want to buy an AR-15 seeing how everyone and their mom has one. Very effective advertising.

ban gasoline!

Modern societies need people to be able to get trucks, items that can make fire, kitchen knives and other potentially lethal implements.

They don't need people to be able to buy and have massacre weapons.

>be dejected person
>feel you have nothing to lose
>see you can do random attack and make everyone in the world mad
>get attention for a week
>make all the normies absolutely seething mad
>call attention to your dumbass manifesto or whatever

the media is literally the cause but they wont stop

You can't ban things that make fire.

You can ban the sale and ownership of massacre weapons.

>Random acts of violence are increasing in literally every single country on earth

False, Whiteling.

How's junior high going, kid?

THIS! THIS RIGHT FUCKING HERE!

I'm an actual psychologist. In my 30s. Been in the profession for over a decade. I actually testified in front of the state senate in my state telling them that it should be made illegal to cover "public shootings" in the media because the actual cause of them is copycatting. They are self-perpetuating. If the media 100% stopped covering them overnight they'd immediately decrease in frequency and eventually stop altogether. The politicians don't fucking care though. The republicans want to use them to justify increased "anti-terror policies" and the democrats want to use them to justify destroying the constitution and implementing a literal fascist state. It's all political to them. They don't care about the actual murders.

>Politics have never affected me. As far as I'm concerned it's no different from drama shows.
But politics have a direct effect on everything around you. This is not to justify leftards saying "everything is politics!" and not allowing you to discuss Mario Kart speedruns in an apolitical manner, this is to say that you can't just sit in your room and pretend you're 200 IQ because you don't care about politics like the other plebs. "I just want to grill and play vidya" will not stop those with powerlust from grabbing it and crushing you for not being pious like them.

>People can't be sure what the political climate truly is because we know that we can't know everything therefore making it harder to act.
This may be true in the initial phases, but people know which way they swing and as the sides make themselves more explicit and extreme, they will have to choose. Most people won't, of course, but you only need a minority to start a revolution.
>“Revolution is a spectators sport. The majority will sit in the stands and watch the factions fight. At the end they will choose side with the team that is winning. ”

Again, you will have to choose because they won't leave you alone. You consider yourself an average guy and maybe you are, but the tranny with 10 original pronouns donut steel won't see it that way. He will call you a nazi and hope to see you die just because of what you posted now.
Libertarianism is a nice utopian in a way, but it's not feasible. You WILL have to choose a side, whether you like it or not. The alternative is to, like I said at first, go live out in the countryside and form a community, but that also takes a shitload of effort and planning. Interesting times ahead.

I'm going to class, bye m8

Attached: D5p2t0DXoAAW7S2.jpg large.jpg (960x828, 104K)

>99% of gun owners do not commit crime
>we have to make laws punishing them!

and then finally when we have our gun free utopia, and everyone is in the streets singing and cheering, a guy will open up with an AK and kill all you stupid motherfuckers.

what do you mean by banned?

>the media is literally the cause
No, rich White people setting working-class Whites against Working-class non-Whites to distract from republicans' war on working-class people is the only cause.

Say their names, describe their manifestos, describe their internet habits, describe which politicians and policies they support.

Attached: 1565322312890.jpg (680x503, 64K)

Nigga Japan has and still is as monocultural as the American south was in the 19th century; it's just that western media can't be assed to learn moon runes so they never complain about it

Attached: 6ee.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Illegal immigrants to the US commit fewer crimes than natives yet your species wants to gas all of them.

>as monocultural as the American south was in the 19th century

When it was literally over 50% black? Then?

>Everything that defies Gilead is Jewish

OK White trash.

>the “natives”
You mean blacks?

Attached: 9e7.gif (120x160, 826)

>items that aren't even designed to kill are just as, if not more effective at mass murder
>Banning items that ARE designed to kill won't actually prevent mass murders and likely won't even reduce them

So you save no lives AND piss off millions of people who own guns. That'll work out favorably for sure.

Yes, Mafia with Arsonist role

>republicans' war on working-class people

Attached: Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.gif (500x375, 1.49M)

Cultural not race retard. I could have used colonial England too but couldn't be assed to look up the appropriate century

if you call killing less people over two occasions than some autist with gasoline did in one effective advertising

being illegal is a crime so 100% are criminals

have fun m8
study hard

>mfw live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere far enough from muricans to not be affected by their shit but enough to get a close eye on their country collapsing on itself.
>mfw i get first class seats for when the bomb drops and everything goes to shit while i stay comfy and away from the thick of it.
who /watchingitburn/ here?

Attached: 1546991212935.gif (358x200, 3.06M)

how the fuck can someone even measure this statistic

Mass fires are better for the economy and employment

Japan needs to relax their gun laws because their farms are being ruined by overabundant pest animals like deer and boars.